The Water Meter Reader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,723 Followers

I pulled down the cover and sheets on the bed as Maggie sat on the side of the bed. I asked her to lay back, which she did with her feet hanging over the side. I reached up and pulled off her panties and saw her beautiful red bush. She put her hands between her legs. It was a totally involuntary motion.

I got on my knees and spread her legs and buried my face in her red mound. I rubbed my face all over it. She had taken her hands and put them on my head. I could already smell her sex. She wanted this as bad as I did.

I spread her legs and put them on my shoulders and moved my face down to her opening. I began by just rubbing my face against her. She was now pulling my face tightly against her pussy.

"My God, it feels so good. I love it," she said as I began licking and slobbering all over her pussy lips; sticking my tongue into her. I spread her lips and licked fast and hard at her nub and the glistening wet opening. I wanted to make her come. I wanted her to have her first orgasm with me eating her pussy.

"Shit! Fuck! Oh God, so good! Ken, I coming, I'm coming, feels so good!"

She held my head tight and pumped her ass up and down against my face as she came. I felt so happy for her. She thanked me and I told her it was time to get in the middle of the bed. She sat up and removed her bra. I saw her beautiful breasts and large areoles.

She lay down and I began to suck on her nipples. They were becoming stiff. I rubbed her breasts lightly as I sucked her nipples. God, I loved squeezing her tits. First one and then the other. I worked my way down to her belly and kissed it.

She told me she was a little embarrassed about me seeing her fat belly but I moved her hands and kissed her belly over and over again. I continued kissing all the way down to her red mound.

I go up and got between her legs. She spread and raised her legs so her feet were flat on the bed. I had already removed my briefs. "Maggie, do I need to use a condom?" I asked her.

"No, not unless you want to. I've been taking birth control pills since...you know when."

I put my cockhead at the opening of her very wet pussy. I must have rubbed it a dozen or more times against her. The last thing I wanted to do was go too fast.

"It feels so good Ken, please push it in me, but go slow."

I did just what she asked. I stopped as soon as the head of my cock entered her. "Oh God, it feels so different. I love it." With that said she raised her legs high and I held them up with my hands. I pushed my entire cock into her and waited for her to get used to it and then began pumping in and out of her.

She began meeting me with every stroke. It wasn't long before she screamed out that she was coming again. I couldn't hold back any longer as I pushed deep into her and held my cock steady as I shot load after load deep into her.

I let her legs down but kept my cock in her until I felt her spasms stop. Even though I still had her juices all over my face she asked me to kiss her. She even opened her mouth and let me tongue with her. I had never French kissed a woman before. When her spasms stopped I rolled off of her.

She looked at me with tears in her eyes. "Ken, how do you feel about me now?" I knew she was worried about being used.

"I love you more now than I did before if that's possible." I pulled the sheet over us and turned off the TV using the remote. We did make love once more during the night and again in the morning before we both left to go home.

****

We stayed in contact and I went to see her every weekend. The first weekend we had a quickie in the car. She lived with her mother and I lived with my parents. At least we were together. We did talk to each other at least a couple of times a week.

The following weekend we went to the movies and took her mom with us. When I first saw her mom, she looked familiar. I must have seen her some place or someone who looked similar. When I mentioned it to her she said she never remembers seeing me.

She didn't look anything like Maggie. She had brown hair and was quite overweight. I guess that's where Maggie acquired her weight problem, it ran in the family. Maggie had it under control, besides I don't care what she weighed I was in love with her. I don't care what anyone's says about not believing in love at first sight.

Maggie also must have gotten her red hair from her father's side. She had one older brother who worked for her dad. He lived in Columbus, was married and had two kids. She told me her brother had red hair also.

Her mom's name was Ellen and she was remarried also. Her husband was a truck driver. Since he wasn't home we offered to take her to the movies with us. Unfortunately she accepted. She was nice enough except it meant no sex for Maggie and me.

Something I forgot to mention. I want to tell you about it while I still have it in my mind. A week after I came back from Columbus I got a call from Kelly. I was sitting there watching TV when the phone rang. Mom said it was for me; it was a female so I assumed it was Maggie.

When I said, "Hello," and I heard the woman's voice I knew it wasn't Maggie.

"Ken, it's Kelly. Do you have time to talk for a few minutes?"

"Sure, what's up? Have your baby yet?"

"Yes that's why I'm calling. I just believe you deserve to know what going on. You kept your promise not to tell Brad about us. By the way, he had the shits for three days. I did ask him about Maggie and he did say he dated her while we were on the outs. I left it at that."

"So why are you calling me?"

"I had a beautiful little girl. As I told you I didn't have a DNA done because I want to believe it's Brad's child. Everyone says she looks like me. Brad, the baby and I are moving to Arizona so there will be little chance of us ever running into each other again.

"I just wanted to thank you for being a nice, kind, honest man. Tell Maggie she's a very lucky person. It was nice meeting her."

"Thank you, and I wish you the best also. Goodbye Kelly." I hung up the phone and closed that part of my life.

One day I was at Maggie's and her mom asked if we could drop her off at her sister's. When she told me she lived in Newcomerstown I was surprised. I lived just outside of the village myself. I mentioned to Maggie that I could introduce her to my parents.

Everything was fine until we arrived at the house of Evelyn Mowrey. If anyone doesn't remember, Mrs. Mowrey she was the obese woman who took my virginity. No wonder Ellen looked like I had seen her before. She and Evelyn were overweight sisters.

We went to the door and Ellen went in. I stood back for a second and told Maggie I had to talk to her. She told me we could talk as soon as I met her aunt. We walked in and Evelyn was surprised to see me. I mentioned to Maggie and Ellen that I used to read her water meter. Evelyn stared at me.

I said that I had to step outside for a minute. It was a few seconds later that Maggie came out and asked me what was wrong.

"Do you remember when we both told our deepest secrets to each other and I told you I gave my virginity up to an obese woman. That she said if I didn't have sex with her she would tell my supervisor that I tried anyway?"

"God, please tell me it wasn't my Aunt Evelyn!"

"I can't lie to you. I promised I never would. Yes, it was her and it was a half-dozen times. I'm sorry."

Maggie had tears in her eyes. "Did you ever see the movie 'The Graduate' with Dustin Hoffman?"

"Yes, he had sex with the mother of the woman he loved, and she did everything she could to break them up. It all happened before they met. Have you slept with my Aunt since we've been together?"

"God no! I haven't been with anyone but you. I love you and only you Maggie. This thing with your aunt happened years ago. I just thought you should hear it from me."

"Wait here, I'll be back in a few minutes." Maggie went inside, Ellen came out and said Maggie wanted to talk to Evelyn alone.

"It there a problem between you and Maggie?"

"I hope not, I love her and hope she feels the same about me. I've never felt this way with anyone else."

A few minutes later Maggie came back out. "Mom, we'll be by tomorrow to pick you up. I love you."

We got in the car and I asked Maggie if we needed to talk.

"I told Aunt Evelyn that we're in love and whatever she knows about you she better keep it to herself, or I'll make sure Uncle Harold, Mom and Dad find out. I didn't bring up any particulars and she said she understood. Now take me to meet your parents."

My parents loved her and took us both out to dinner. I mentioned to them that we were going to spend the night and Mom said Maggie could have my room and I could sleep on the couch.

After my parents went to bed we acted like teenagers with all the touchy feely things we did. I helped her reach an orgasm with my fingers but we did our best to be quiet. We kissed goodnight and she slept in my bed. The next morning Mom made us all breakfast, and kept saying how much she and Dad liked Maggie.

As we were at the breakfast table I pulled out a friendship ring. "Maggie I know your schedule is pretty full and you will be graduating next year. This is a friendship ring, to let you know how I feel about you. Hopefully in time it can be an engagement ring. When you think you are ready."

She had tears in her eyes as she kissed me and accepted the ring. Mom and Dad both had proud looks on their face. Maggie and I left to pick up her mother at her Aunt's house. She told me to come in. Needless to say I was nervous.

She showed her Mom and her Aunt Evelyn her friendship ring. They both told us how happy they were for us and wished us the best. I couldn't believe how nice her aunt treated me. I then took Maggie and her Mom home.

It was two weeks before I could see Maggie again. She mentioned that she had to go visit her Dad and asked if I wanted to come along. I would never pass up a chance of being with her. We drove to her Dad's home in Columbus.

Her Dad said it was nice to see me again. He introduced me to his wife, Doreen. She seemed nice enough. Maggie said she got along fine with her. Maggie's Dad and step mother took us out to a fancy restaurant. Maggie showed them her friendship ring and they were both happy for us.

We had a great dinner and even danced a little. I loved being able to hold Maggie in my arms. We were asked to spend the night since we both were drinking. Maggie slept in the guest room where she stayed when she was there. They offered me either the couch or they had another bedroom in the remodeled basement.

"Use the bed in the basement," said Maggie. "It's cooler down there, more privacy and much more comfortable."

"The basement it is, " I said. Maggie and I watched TV for awhile and she headed for bed and I headed downstairs. It was a beautiful basement and actually had two bedrooms downstairs.

For a little light I just used a night light. As I lay there I could hear the sound of someone having sex. I could hear it through the vents. Ned and Doreen were going at it but at the same time trying to be quiet. After their love making stopped I lay there thinking how much I wish I had Maggie in my bed.

About twenty minutes later I heard someone coming down the stairs. It was Maggie in her pajamas. "I would have been here sooner but I heard Dad and Doreen going at it and had to wait till they went to sleep."

"Is that why you wanted me to sleep in the basement?" I asked.

"Of course! I didn't want to go another week without making love to you. I love you Ken. I've never felt like this with anyone else."

She slipped off he pj's and got into bed next to me. We had foreplay for the next hour before we got down to the actual sex. It was also the first time she asked to do a sixty-nine. She said that I always make her feel so good that she wanted to do the same for me.

It was a wonderful night. She got up before dawn and returned to her room. In the morning we had breakfast with her dad and his wife. I thanked them for having me over. They told me I was welcome back anytime.

Epilogue:

Our life went on for the next year and we would see each other most every weekend. We made love every chance we had the opportunity. I went to her graduation and her Dad threw her a big party. Even her Mom and Aunt Evelyn attended.

She even invited my parents. I was so proud of her. When she began opening her cards and presents she came to mine. In the card I told her how much I loved her and wanted her to be my wife. I wrapped her ring in a big box so she wouldn't know what it was. When she saw the small box inside the big one tears came into her eyes.

She opened it, looked at me and said, "Yes". I stepped forward and knelt down on one knee. She handed me the ring and I put it on her finger. Everyone was happy for us.

In the months that followed she was able to get a teaching job in the town where I lived. We started out renting a nice condo. A year later our first baby was born. She was a beautiful little red haired baby. It was the start of our wonderful family.

I often wondered what ever happen to Kelly and Brad. Could their marriage with all the cheating and lying be as good as what Maggie and I have? I doubt it. We like to spend our evenings going for a walk and pushing our beautiful baby in the stroller.

Maggie just informed me that our daughter Molly will be having a brother in about eight months. I was just a regular guy from a small town who met the woman of his dreams. Some times the little guy does get the brass ring. I couldn't be happier.

*

Thank you for reading my story

Comments are welcome and appreciated

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,723 Followers