The Water Nymph Ch. 06

Story Info
Morning thoughts and revelations.
5.6k words
4.81
17.5k
19

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
s_pearce
s_pearce
146 Followers

I woke up with a warm Meaghan draped over me. At some point in the night, she must have finally joined me and wrapped her body around mine. I snuggled into her embrace for a little bit, but then I squirmed myself free.

Trying not to wake anyone else in the room - Samantha and Jason looked adorable in their own bed - I grabbed a towel and headed to the bathroom. I needed to empty my bladder, and then my head.

A couple of the shower stalls were in use, so after I relieved myself, I looked for one that wasn't. I put the towel down, and turned on the hot shower. I closed my eyes and just let the water wash away my sleep and my weariness.

Yesterday had been crazy. Why had I even agreed to do this character? And then the whirlwind since then. My body still tingled at the thought of all of my orgasms.

Today was going to be different though. I needed to start taking more control of myself and my situation so incidences like fingering myself in front of five almost strangers didn't happen again. I thought about it as I began to soap up my body. No, the problem wasn't that I had done it. The problem was only that I didn't know I was doing it.

And what about Meaghan? Samantha was right. She loves to push me further, and I trust her enough to let her. But what if there comes a time when she pushes too hard? What exactly was my relationship with her?

I turned around and tilted my head so the spray could hit me directly in the face. If only I could stay here all day...

The curtain opened suddenly, and I instinctively covered myself. I looked over, and the ever smirking Meaghan was standing there, completely naked. She stepped into the shower next to me, and traced her fingers down my arms. "You don't need to cover yourself. You don't have anything I haven't already seen."

I dropped my hands, but still felt a bit apprehensive. "What if it hadn't been me in here?"

"Then someone else would have gotten to see all of this." She stood and modeled her body. "But I noticed one of my towels in the outer area, so I had a pretty good idea it was going to be you." She leaned forward and gave me a kiss on the lips. "Let me wash your back."

I turned around, and she began to rub soap into my shoulders and upper back. Her massaging touch had me moaning as I relaxed under her ministrations. I could really get used to this.

But I couldn't allow myself to get distracted right now. I turned around abruptly, and Meaghan dropped her hands. "Want me to do your front now?" She asked, coyly.

I shook my head. "No, I need to discuss a few things with you, and I need my head clear."

Meaghan nodded. "Okay, but can you at least wash my back while we talk?"

She turned around and moved her hair out of the way. I lathered some soap in my hands and began working into her muscles. Once I had a good rhythm going, I began to speak my mind.

"First, I think we should have a safeword." Meaghan looked over her shoulder at me. "So far, everything you've done and everything I've done with you has been wonderful, and I wouldn't change any of it. But there's always the chance that you'll move too fast for me." Another smirk. "So, I want to have some sort of safety."

"Works for me. Anything you want to use in particular?"

"Um...well, I was sort of thinking...since my mosquito wand is supposed to be keeping me safe in certain situations, 'mosquito wand' would work as a safe word too. I don't think I'd be using that phrase for any other purpose."

"Not unless things got really kinky." I thought back to my dream/nightmare from the evening before, and began getting wet.

"I think it will still work." I shook my head to clear it again.

"Second," I continued, when I had gathered my thoughts, "what exactly is the relationship between Jason and Samantha? They seem to be pretty much into each other, but then last night..." I blushed at the memory.

Meaghan laughed. "They're into each other. But they're not a couple. Except here. They live like on completely opposite sides of the state, so this is the only time they see each other. I think they tried to make something work, but they realize they need sex too much. Of course, even when they're together, they're willing to include others. Which makes being their roommate here one of my favorite perks.

"Of course, having you as a roommate as well makes it all the better."

I stopped massaging her back. "Which brings me to my next question. What is...um, what are...Am I special to you?"

Meaghan turned to face me. "Of course you're special to me. But I think you're really asking if I want a relationship with you? Something exclusive?"

I nodded.

"No sweetie," Meaghan shook her head, "or at least, not right now. I'm enjoying our playtime, but I don't want a relationship with anyone currently. Why? Am I special to you?"

"Yes, I mean...No, I mean..." I took a deep breath and started again. "I've been really enjoying our playtime too, but I don't want a rebound relationship. Heck, I haven't even officially broken up with Gregg yet. You're amazing, and definitely special, but I want some time."

"And you want to be able to fuck other people if the situation arises."

I blushed again. She held me close and kissed me passionately, then nuzzled my ear.

"Don't worry. I have some ideas to help you with that too," she whispered, her hand reaching between my legs.

Quickly, she pulled away. "But for now, we need to get you in costume before breakfast."

She opened the curtain quickly, grabbed my towel, and ran back towards her room. I hesitated for a moment, then turned off the water and opened the door to the hallway. She had walked all the way to the shower room naked?!! Now she was running back, weaving through people, waving my towel in the air?!! This girl is amazing. Crazy, but amazing. I flung the door open and chased after her, not paying attention to the few guys and girls around that were catcalling after us.

I got to our room right after her and grabbed the towel. We walked into the room, laughing, as I dried my hair. She picked up a second towel and started rubbing her arms and legs with it.

"What's going on?" A sleepy voice came from the bed still in use.

"Oh, nothing." Meaghan winked at me. "Just a brisk stroll to wake us up. Come on you two, time to get up and help decorate Rachel."

Samantha got up first and stretched. Jason stood up behind her and wrapped his hands over her breasts, squeezing them gently. She smiled over her shoulder at him as she removed his hands from her body. "Down boy. We'll have time for fun later." She walked over to where Meaghan and I were finishing drying off.

"So how are we doing this?"

"Well, I thought we might go quicker this time. We'll have her stand up in the middle of the room. We can lotion her on both sides at once, and get all the gems on."

I nodded. That made sense. Then I thought about it. "Hey, you realized you could do this yesterday! You just had me do it that way to tease me."

Meaghan kissed me gently, then smirked. "Well, we had all afternoon so why not make sure you enjoyed it? I'd rather do it that way again today, but I figured you'd want to start playing after breakfast and not after lunch." She slipped her hand between my thighs, and split me apart with her fingers. "Although if you would rather stay here."

I swatted her hand away. "No, I'm getting hungry, and I do want to get going today."

"Well, stand still and let us get to work."

For the next half hour, my three roommates, all still naked, rubbed lotion on my body and then placed the gems according to the pattern that Meaghan had designed yesterday. This time, Jason didn't have any hesitation as he touched my more sensitive parts. I stood there and enjoyed their touch, but they were focusing more on their task and less on my pleasure today, so I didn't get close to orgasm. Finally, Meaghan announced them finished. My stomach grumbled in response.

***

The three of them got dressed quickly, and we all headed up the stairs to the Inn. When we got to the top of the stairs, I looked around the room at all of the conversations that were going on. I saw the bandits sitting at one table, probably plotting some theft they were working on. Stacey was sitting next to Gregg, trying to get his attention while he sat focusing on the food in front of him. I glared, then continued to look around. The mystics were at a table by themselves, talking quietly, the rangers were at another table across the way, and various other groups of people were laughing and deciding what they were going to do today.

As I continued to look around, the conversations stopped. Suddenly, I realized that once again I was the center of attention for the entire camp. Over two hundred eyes were watching me stand there, getting turned on under their gaze. I squeezed my thighs together, and caught my breath.

I was paralyzed between moving further into the room full of people watching me or running back downstairs until I could control my reaction. Luckily, Taleran, came to the rescue. He stood up and moved over to where I was standing. "Would the lovely lady Everfrost grace us with the honor of her presence at our table?"

I let my persona flow over me, and I smiled, relaxing. "I would love to join you. Thank you for the offer."

"No problem. Please, have a seat and I will bring you an assortment of local delicacies. Um...is there anything you don't eat?"

I looked over at the buffet of eggs, bacon, sausage, toast and juice and coffee. Whoever was in charge of the meals here did a great job. I shook my head at Taleran. "I would love to try all of your...specialties."

I smiled as Taleran blushed, then I went over to the table and sat myself between Cidane and Jaimor. I stretched my arms in a giant fake yawn, and enjoyed the looks at my breasts that the four boys tried to hide.

Taleran came back and set a plate and a hot cup of coffee in front of me before sitting across from me between Khidano and Rushwillow. I ate quickly, getting bacon and eggs into my empty belly. Once I had taken my first couple bites and my hunger had been subdued, I noticed that my table companions were being extremely quiet, playing with their food and trying hard not to look at me. I decided it was time to deal with the masturbating elephant in the room.

"Listen, about last night."

Ten eyes turned to me, worry, concern, and embarrassment all present in their looks.

"Do any of you have anyone at home that would be upset about what you saw?"

"Well, my mom probably wouldn't be thrilled."

Taleran gave Khidano a smack. "She wants to know if any of us have a jealous girlfriend at home."

I raised my hand to interrupt. "Or boyfriend. Jealous boyfriends can be just as bad."

They all shook their heads.

"Well, all of you behaved like gentlemen yesterday and didn't take advantage of me. As you know, I was having a pretty good dream, but when it stopped being good, you helped me out of it. I'm not embarrassed about what happened, and you shouldn't be either.

"Now don't expect that to be a regular occurrence. I was super tired and my mind was up to no good, but if it does, I trust you guys.

"So now that that's settled, eat your food before it gets cold. We have an orb to find today."

"Did you mention an orb?" I looked up as Katrus sat down next to Rushwillow. Jesslyn and Rozan stood on either side of her. "When I was at the Inn getting you water last night, I heard someone talking about a sorcerer who had been stealing orbs. Apparently he is able to make them simply come to him. Could that be what happened?"

I looked around the table. "That definitely seems like our guy. Do you remember who was talking about it?"

Katrus shrugged. "One of the traveling merchants. We can ask around when the shop opens today."

Cidane sighed. "That's not until after lunch. What are we going to do this morning?"

Everyone thought while the boys and I ate our food. Then a great idea came to me.

I excused myself and went over to the table where the GMs were eating. I sat down next to Meaghan and she wrapped an arm around me. The whole table was looking at me, but I was starting to get used to that idea. I smiled over at Smitty, and explained my idea. "I thought we might head back to my underwater lair and look for clues. Basically it will give me an excuse to go swimming this morning. Is that alright? I wanted to ask you before I ruin any game thing."

Smitty thought for a moment, then smiled. "That would actually help a lot. We can leave a couple of clues for you to find. Of course, we can't actually set it up underwater..."

Meaghan sat up straight. "I know the perfect place to set it up. There's a little sandy beach that's almost impossible to get to except through the water. People won't stumble across it accidentally."

Smitty nodded. "Good. I'll leave you to set it up then." Turning to me, he continued. "Now, if you're bringing others with you, they wouldn't actually be able to enter your home without some sort of fairy magic. Otherwise, anyone would be able to enter your lair. That wouldn't be good, obviously."

"I can them fairy magic right?"

Smitty nodded. "Yeah, feel free to come up with your own spell for it. As for what you do in your home, that's up to you. Your home, your rules."

Meaghan whispered in my ear, "I know what I'd want to do in your home...and the rules I'd make."

I blushed and headed back to the table. The boys were just finishing up their meals, and I stole a slice of bacon from Jaimor's plate. I took a bite of the crunchy deliciousness and smiled. "Let's go. I can't wait for you to see my home."

"Your home?!!"

I looked at Khitano. "Well yeah, we might find some clues there about what happened."

"But we don't..."

"Oh, you're worried about not being able to get in. I understand. But I can get you in with no problem. So let's go down to the beach."

We cleaned up our table, then headed towards the lake, some with more enthusiasm than others. I dropped back to speak to Rozan who was trailing behind. "Penny?" I asked, quietly.

"Huh?" She broke out of her reverie and looked at me.

"Penny for your thoughts."

"Oh. Well..." I watched as she began to blush furiously.

"Don't like to swim?"

She shook her head vigorously. "I love swimming...but I don't have a swim suit."

I looked down at my body, then pointed to one of the gems. "I can give you part of mine."

Rozan laughed. "Thanks, but it doesn't cover much."

"Listen," I stopped her and had her face me. "I understand being nervous. But there's nothing to be worried about. You're not going to be naked in front of the whole camp like I was this morning. These guys are polite and considerate. If they weren't I wouldn't have even suggested this.

"No one is going to force you to go skinny dipping with us, but I think it will be fun. And remember, you won't be the center of attention. That's me."

She smiled at the thought. "Let's see when we get there."

When we rounded the bend to the beach where I had first been exposed to the entire camp, the seven who had gotten there before were mingling uncomfortably, not sure what to do. I heard a sharp whistle behind me, and I turned to see Meaghan carrying a bag. I went over to her to see what was going on.

"Follow me, and I'll show you where your home is going to be."

I told Rozan to let the others know where I was going, then trailed after Meaghan as she walked off the path and through a fairly dense area of woods before coming out on another sandy beach. I looked around and whistled.

"Yeah, this is a great place, but as you can tell it's hard to get to except by the water. I don't think many people know it's here."

"How did you know about it?"

Meaghan set down her bag and came up to me. "Let's just say I've done a lot of exploring around here." She slipped a hand between my legs. "Maybe we can do some exploring here later too. But now, you need to go on back to the group. I'll be done here in about fifteen minutes. I bet you can keep them entertained that long."

She gave me a deep kiss, and grabbed my ass hard. She noticed my reaction and gave me a seductive smile. I reluctantly pulled away, and decided I should go back to the group through the water. Both because it was easier and it would wash away some of the arousal that was forming between my legs.

I swam smoothly through the water towards the group. A couple of the guys had taken their robes off, but they were still wearing their pants underneath. The girls, on the other side of the clearing, had removed their shoes and were testing the water.

I dove under the water and swam as close to the shore as I could and still be completely submerged. When I started getting sand between my fingers, I jumped out of the water, startling the preoccupied gathering.

Everyone jumped back, and Cidane even managed to trip over his feet and fell to the ground. I giggled lightly, and walked over to him. I stood in front of him and offered him my hand. I noticed that his eyes were focused between my legs, and I spread them slightly further for him. I helped him to his feet, making sure he knew I was comfortable with his gaze.

Still holding him by the hand, I led him to the middle of the beach and motioned to the others to join us. "You humans are so silly with your clothing. You spend all this time covering up your body, but making it look pretty so other people will want to see you without your clothing. Why go through that whole middle step.

"But I understand you are all a little nervous about being naked in front of each other. So, I'll try to make it a little easier on you all." I pointed to opposite sides of the clearing. "Guys, you get undressed over there. Girls over there. You'll be able to get into the water without the others seeing you. Will that work?"

There was a little hesitation, but both groups moved to their respective changing areas. I rolled my eyes, then swam back into the water until I was waist deep. I turned and watched to see who would be the first to join me. Katrus was first for the girls, then Taleran and Rushwillow entered the water together. I could hear them shouting encouragement to their respective groups, then Jaimor dove into the water to cheers. Jesslyn splashed out next to Katrus, but got down so her body was under water. She shouted to Rozan who timidly got in and quickly made sure she was covered. I turned back to the boys just in time to see Cidane pushing Khitano ahead of him into the lake.

I let them all get used to the water, then beckoned for them to come join me. They all swam or waded over, Rozan making sure to stay up to her neck in the water, Khitano walking with his hands held in front of his crotch.

"Okay everyone, gather 'round." I waited for them to make a circle around me, then turned slowly and smiled at each of them in turn. "I'm glad you all decided to come visit me at my...oh wow! I love your accessories."

I had just turned to face Katrus, and as I looked at her, I noticed that she had something glittering on her. Looking down, I realized that she had both nipples pierced and metallic barbells poking out on either side. She smiled and held her breasts up so everyone could admire them.

"As I was saying," I continued once the murmurs had died down, "I'm glad you all decided to come visit me at my home. However, humans can't enter nymph homes normally. I will have to provide all of you with some fairy magic before you can join me. It's a very simple ritual. Khitano, please step forward."

The shy boy stepped forward timidly, until he was standing in front of me. I smiled reassuringly at him, then leaned in and gave him a kiss on the mouth. I wrapped my arms around him, and pressed him against me. I felt his hands, still in front of him, twitching, unsure of what to do with them. I pressed my groin against them, and rubbed my soft blue hair up and down, moaning slightly. I grabbed his ass with one of my hands and squeezed, while pressing my breasts into his chest.

s_pearce
s_pearce
146 Followers
12