The Waterfall

Story Info
It's not just an ordinary waterfall.
923 words
3.92
11.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a wonderful morning. Light breeze, sun just coming over the horizon. The morning dew looking like crystals on the grass. I am putting on my shoes when you come knocking on the door telling me to come on. I get up and open the door. I stand there looking at you, then I through my arms around you and kiss you hard. Then I close the door and walk past you. You drive us to this small open area and get out our gear from the back. You kiss me and say we better get going.

After about 2 hours, we are both covered in sweat and getting exhausted but you are being a pain in my ass and make us keep walking. Finally, we go over a small hilltop and you show me the most beautiful waterfall I have ever seen. The water is crystal blue and with the cool breeze you can smell the sweet scent. We walk down to the waters edge. I lightly put my fingers in it to see how cold it is. Instantly making my nipples hard. Wow I think. So nice, cold and soothing to my hot sore body. You tell me that you are going to go get some wood for dinner and would be right back. I tell you ok. This is my chance. I take my shorts, bra, shoes and socks. I knew wearing a long t-shirt would come in handy today. I walk over to the edge and put my feet in. Feels so nice. Slowly walking in deeper and deeper until it is even with my breasts. I notice an area where a piece of the waterfall cuts out and is not so rough. I stand under this area letting the water run over my face and getting my body all wet. I run my hands over my nipples and start to fondle them. They are so hard. I run my hands all down my body.

I can feel myself getting hot in the cold water. For some reason I look up and see you standing there with mouth open, eyes with desire, and with the biggest hard on I have ever seen you with. I tell you to come on in. You strip off your shirt and dive in. You come up to me and kiss me. I wrap my arms and legs around you and notice you kept the shorts on. I move a hand down to your cock and feel it busting out of the shorts. I stroke it and notice it is already to burst. I peel off my t-shirt and let my breasts be totally exposed to you.

You take one nipple into your mouth. And suck it hard. It feels so nice. I love it when you do that. You somehow manage to walk us over to the edge and lay me down on the ground. You start to kiss both my breasts and a hand slowly wanders down to my slit. That touch was almost enough to send me over the edge. I love to feel your warm strong body next to mine. You slowly insert one finger into my slit and notice I am already dripping wet. You then lift up and kiss me on the lips again. Then move down to my stomach while your hands are slowly caressing the inside of my thighs, moving my legs farther apart. Opening wide and you take my clit into your mouth. I scream in pleasure. All of a sudden you jab your tongue into my wet pussy and instantly sending me over the edge with a powerful orgasm. You kiss me on the lips again this time making sure I can taste my own juices.

So sweet tasting. I push you over and not wasting a single moment I take the full erection you have provided for me. Taking it all in. Sucking down. Sucking hard. Oh yes… you taste so good. I want you to cum hard. I can feel you getting bigger and you tell me that you are going to cum. I lean up and let your cum shoot all over my breasts. A little bit falls into my hair. I rub your sweet cum into my skin. I clean your cock off with my tongue and then like snake run my body along yours while using my tongue as a guide. Finally I get to your lips and kiss you so deeply that you are instantly hard again. I feel your cock rising to my complete satisfaction.

All I want is to fuck you like a wild animal. Slowly I insert your cock into my wet and waiting pussy. We both scream feeling the release that we both wanted. You pull me down to kiss you while I am still riding your cock. You put your arms around me and turn me over. Wow. Didn’t think you had it in you. You pick up my legs and wrap them around your neck. Deeper penetration is what we both wanted and that is what we got. The only sounds around are us moaning and panting, the waterfall and the birds chirping. Slamming harder we are both ready to cum again. After a few more hard thrusts we both yell in ecstasy. You collapse on me and kiss me lightly on the lips. I suggest we cool off in the water before dinner. We walk hand in hand all the way to the middle, smile and hold each other till dawn.