The Wave (Her)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt Michael push himself into me from behind, his hands pulling my hips toward him! It startled me, but very pleasantly! It was good to feel him in me again. I looked at him with a smile and tried not to laugh out loud. This guy was fun! I stood up on my knees and brushed the sand from my hands, then leaned back on Michael's chest, resting my head on his shoulder. This was a good position too and I moaned with approval. He slowly moved his hands from my hips, roaming across my tummy up to my breasts. He was very gentle as he caressed me, all the while trying to make up for the interruption with rapid thrusts. He started kissing my neck.

He gripped my hips again; he was so hard, I was sure he was about to blow it. I wanted to hold on to something...I looked up and saw a thick overhanging branch and thought that it would do. I grabbed it and squeezed and concentrated. Michael went even faster yet.

This was it, I was so close! My whole body started to get tingly and numb at the same time, like I was an electrical storm about to strike, a charge building up inside me. I couldn't breathe fast enough. "Yes, yes, just like that," I managed to pant. Whatever he was doing, it was just right. Oh, I felt him get even harder! Almost, almost! Michael's hot breath was on my neck. The rest of the world began to disappear...

He kissed behind my ear.

I was no longer in control. My body locked up, completely tense as the energy from my whole body seemed to collect into a fireball, then explode outward, filling me with crackling warmth. I couldn't stay quiet any longer. Barely aware of what I was doing, I clapped a hand over my mouth and screamed! My whole body was in spasms and I felt like I was falling upward into the sky. Slowly I floated back down to the ground, and Michael held me tightly until I came back.

I turned my head to kiss him again, still breathing heavily. My senses were returning and I realized that he was still very hard inside me. After another deep breath I stood up and guided him to lie back on the towel.

"It's your turn now!" I was still a little out of breath, but I was eager to feel him again, so I straddled and lowered myself onto him. I grabbed hold of that handy branch again to help steady myself as I moved straight up and down along his full length. He felt so good still, incredibly hard. It made me wonder if I would be able to cum again.

I was in control now, and I knew how to get a guy off. "Are you gonna cum in me, baby?" I asked as though overacting. It was meant to be funny, and he smiled in response.

He was panting. "Not yet. I want this to last longer," he said, "...to be with you longer." He clenched his jaw for a moment and shook his head. "I'm not going to yet! I won't!"

I slowed down a bit. Sorry, Michael, but you do as I say now, I thought. I let go of the branch and dropped to my knees again and kept a steady rhythm as I laid myself down on top of him and gave a snuggle-hug. His chest hair tickled me pleasantly. Then I whispered into his ear.

"You are. You are going to cum in me right now," I whispered as sexily as I could. "You're going to blow everything you have into me and I'm gonna take it all. And there is nothing you can do to stop it!" I wrapped my feet around the inside of his thighs and grabbed his wrists, pining them to the ground. As I rocked myself back and forth over him, completely engulfing him inside me, Michael's eyes closed and his head rolled back. He stiffened and shook. "Oh, Yes!" I shouted victoriously, maybe a little too loudly.

Michael arched his whole body, lifting me up a little, thrusting himself hard into me. I felt a shock wave moving up into me and then a flood of warmth as he came. It turned me on incredibly and I was suddenly close to the edge again! He burst into me a second time, just as strongly...then a third time! I held Michael tight, daring to hope there would be more.

He shot into me again, and it was enough! It wasn't nearly as body-shaking as before, more like floating over an ocean swell. I closed my eyes as it caught my breath; I rode it out, smiling. Michael was still throbbing, but had finally relaxed so I let go of his arms. I opened my eyes again to see him watching me and I grinned even bigger.

I bent down and kissed him, then laid on his chest and started to run my fingers through his hair. I felt like I had known Michael for ages. I wanted to keep him.

We laid there for who knows how long, maybe a minute, maybe an hour, basking in the afterglow. I could hear his heart beating vigorously. Michael spoke finally. "I want to see you again, and again, and more after that." He sat up and wrapped his arms around me again. "May I?". I was overjoyed at hearing that.

"Micheal, I have never felt this close, connected, to anyone as much as you, but," I pause for dramatic effect and Michael blinked. I continued, "...you have to promise me we can come back here once in a while to reminisce." I kissed him again and he smiled.

We redressed and ran out to the water to rinse off (as awkward as that gets), then started walking back to our sites. We held hands and talked about so many things, like favourite restaurants, places we wanted to visit, our jobs, hobbies. We were so focused on talking that we passed right by Jo and Cat who were sunbathing.

"Whoops," I said. We turned around and walked back. Jo and Cat ignored us, or so it seemed. Michael went and rummaged through his bag and brought out a pen. He handed it to me along with his bookmark for me to write my number down. He gave me a quick smooch on the cheek and I went back, laid out my towel again and sat. I watched as Michael pack up his stuff quickly and leave. I guess he didn't want to face my friends just then!

When he was well on his way, Jo bolted up and looked at me, wide-eyed and inquisitive. Cat sat up too; they had obviously been feigning sleep.

"What happened, Steph? Tell me, tell me!" she demanded with a squeal. "Did you...?" They both studied my face and I couldn't help but give the slightest grin.

"You did?!" Cat whispered loudly. She seemed speechless.

"Did you get his number, at least? Are you gonna see him again?" asked Jo.

"I gave him mine." I replied. They both looked at me skeptically. "Oh, believe me, he will call." We all turned to look at Michael as he walked away and caught him looking back at us. We all turned away and giggled.

I married Michael 7 years ago. We have two gorgeous little girls and live only a short drive from the beach. Michael kept his promise to take me back to our special spot, numerous times! He's the love of my life, and all thanks to an ocean wave that bumped us together that day.

*****

I encourage you to read the story from HIS point of view in "The Wave (him)". You may enjoy learning how he experienced this encounter.

12