The Waxing Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard laughing, and Rose Marie spoke up, "Better, pervert. Now go over to Maria and see what she wants from you. Maria, this is your chance to have Johnny do whatever you want. He will humiliate himself just to have you look at his cock."

I got to my knees, and struggled to get up on my feet with no hands. Before I could stand, Maria spoke up for the first time, "Don't stand up Johnny, I want you to crawl over here."

I didn't know what was happening at this point. First Rose Marie started ordering me around, and now Maria, who seemed so quiet and reserved, was standing naked and making me submit to her whims.

I stayed on my knees and started shuffling over to her, with my hands behind my back. My cock was rock hard, and pointing out in front of me, twitching with excitement as I made my way across the room.

"At least you know how to pick them Maria. He does have a nice cock. I can see why he likes to show it off."

I finally got to Maria, and looked up at her. I could literally see her excitement as I got close. Her labia were puffy with anticipation, and her pussy was gleaming with wetness. Her nipples were hard and standing out stiffly. The closer I got to Maria the better she looked. Her curves were perfect, her breath was ragged, and she had a come-fuck-me look in her eyes.

I got close to her and stopped. "What now Maria? I'm so fucking hard I just want to come. Tell me what you want."

She smiled, "I've been waiting for this Johnny. Before you get any pleasure, you need to make sure I get what I want. Start with this."

And with that, turned around and put her hands on the counter, bending towards me. I took that as a cue to lick her pussy and stuck out my tongue touching it to her vagina.

"No Johnny, don't start there. I want you to taste my ass," Maria said as she lowered herself further, naturally spreading her anus open.

Fuck... what was I going to do now? I had never stuck my tongue in anyone's ass, but if I was going to start, this seemed like a good time. The options ran through my head, but I threw them all out and went with her order.

Looking up at her puckered asshole, I couldn't help but notice that she was perfectly hairless, and a silly thought ran through my head about her going to see Caroline, and what that would be like. Suppressing a smile, I stuck my tongue back out and started licking her smooth ass. Working up the courage, I moved into her anus, slowly diving the tip of my tongue into her ass.

Maria moaned as I licked her, "Don't be shy Johnny, get your face up in there. I want you to fuck me deep with your tongue. You were right Rose, he didn't even protest about this. I wonder what other kinks he likes, other than showing his cock to strangers."

I was so far beyond protesting at this point, so just raised my head up further and buried my face in her soft ass. My tongue was getting sore, but I kept plunging it as far as I could into her asshole. I could smell the excitement building in her pussy, and her lovely scent—a mix of perfume, sweat, and excitement. My thighs were starting to ache, but I pressed on, determined to do what Maria wanted.

I was as hard as I had been with Caroline, whatever guilt I had felt then was gone, and I had only one goal on my mind: please Maria and somehow come, if I didn't just erupt spontaneously.

Maria was moaning and groaning in excitement at this point, and I could get no further up her ass, as she ground it into my face, pushing my tongue into her. My dick was twitching with excitement, and could feel my balls swelling.

I heard Rose again, "Looks like he will do whatever you want Maria. I'd move on before his poor little cock just comes on its own. I wonder if he can hold it in."

Maria straightened, and turned around, "Good question. Can you hold in your come Johnny?" As she said this, she ran her nails down my chest lightly, down to my cock. They trailed across my dick and scrotum. It felt fantastic. My cock was oozing and twitching as she did this, and gave another jump as I felt her hand on my penis.

I was panting at this point, and it was clear to everyone in the room that I was putty in their hands, and would do anything asked. Maria smiled at me, and putting her hands on the counter lifted herself into a sitting position. She slowly spread her legs, putting her heels up on the counter, and laying back. All I could look at was her pussy.

It was fully waxed, and there was not a hair too be seen, let alone any stubble. Now I'm not a guy who makes it a habit of comparing lady's private parts, but when I say that this might have been the prettiest vagina I have ever seen, I'm not exaggerating. It was smooth, I could see it pulsing with excitement, and it was damp, further betraying Maria's pleasure. I literally started salivating at the sight, and started moving towards her.

"Look at him go Maria. I was wondering about a guy who wore sissy briefs like that, but it looks like he wants a piece of your pussy. His eyes are about to pop out of his head, not to mention that cock leaking like a faucet."

Maria looked down at me, "You're right Rose Marie, he is like a little puppy in heat." Addressing me directly she said, "Johnny you should have realized that if you showed your cock I would have been interested. You don't need to wear any frilly panties. I would have been yours for the asking, but now that you decided to play games, you need to pay the price before you get me. Lick my pussy puppy boy."

And with that she laid back on the counter, so all I could see was her curvy legs and hairless pussy. I realized I would have to stand up to be able to reach her, and also realized that with my hands tied behind my back, it was harder than it looked.

I looked to Rose Marie, intending to ask her for help, but when my eyes locked on hers, I saw her sitting in a chair, with her hand down her jeans. She was clearly and enthusiastically fingering herself, and from what I could see, was used to feeling it deep.

"I'm busy Johnny, figure it out yourself," she sneered.

I stayed on my knees and hobbled over to the counter. Despite the workouts, my thighs were screaming at this point, but I wasn't going to miss out on tasting this beautiful vagina. I leaned against the counter and managed to boost myself up, finally able to stand. I immediately dove for her pussy, burying my face as deep as I could between her spread legs.

Maria tasted amazing. She was very excited, and I could taste that excitement as soon as my tongue touched her. I put it as far as I could into her, sucking at her labia, trying to get all of her into my mouth. She was getting wetter and wetter, and I quickly moved to her clitoris, licking and sucking her, trying to get her to come. My face got covered with her juices, and I could smell the excitement building in her.

She reached down and spread her lips apart, moving her legs even wider. "Fuck me with your tongue Johnny. I want you to make me scream out loud."

I didn't need any prompting. I dove in even deeper, licking her entire vagina, taking advantage of how wide open she was. I pierced her with my tongue, pushing in and out, sucking her clitoris like it was lollypop. I could feel her legs tensing under me, and she started moaning. I kept it up, tracing my tongue all over her, dipping back into her ass crack, and mashing my face hard into her, trying to stimulate her orgasm.

I was a blur of licking, kissing, sucking and biting, and I could feel Maria tense underneath me. The tendons in her thighs were standing out as she spread her legs as wide as possible, and spread her pussy lips even wider with her fingers. She was gaping open, and sopping wet. I kept going faster and faster and she groaned louder and louder, and I could feel her legs closing on my head, as she began to loose control.

Maria started screaming, her legs became a pincer on my head, and she squeezed me tighter and tighter as she started coming. To me, she was literally all pussy now—I could hardly breathe as I felt her coming in waves, and streams of liquid started hitting my mouth. All I could see, feel or taste was her naked pussy, and I kept pushing hard into her, wanting to make her scream even louder.

After what felt like an hour, but was probably no more that 4 minutes, I could feel the waves of her orgasm subside, as her screaming was replaced by panting and low moans. Her legs relaxed, and I was able to breathe freely, and I slowly straightened up. My face and hair was covered in Maria's come, and I could smell her excitement on me. I can only imagine what I looked like—standing naked in the shop, hands tied behind my back with a plastic bag, with a huge erection and a face covered in Maria's juices.

Maria was still lying in front of me on the counter, recovering, and my cock was throbbing more than ever. I was dying to come. I heard Rose behind me, "At least we know that you can do something right Johnny. I haven't heard Maria scream like that since the first time I made her come."

I turned towards her voice, and saw her sitting in the same chair, but now her pants were down over her boots, and she had a glazed look in her eyes. One hand was on her pussy, and one was up under her shirt, tweaking her nipple. I could see her hand moving back and forth, as she was clearly fucking her vagina with her fingers. It looked like she was going to come soon as well.

"Now panty boy, its my turn for some fun. I want to see you use that cock of yours for something other than a sign-post. Let's see you come for me—follow my instructions and entertain me."

All I could do is nod yes.

"Good. Let's see... your hands are tied so how can you come? Maybe you can fuck the carpet for me." I looked at her confused, "Go ahead, lay down on the carpet Johnny, and start fucking it. I want to see rug burn on your cock."

I had to fuck the dirty carpet in the store? Honestly, just as when I was with Caroline, I didn't care. I just wanted to get off. I got on my knees, and then laid on the floor, my cock rubbing against the carpet. I started to slowly move back and forth, until I heard laughter from both Maria and Rose Marie.

"Are you serious Johnny? Should I tell you to sing happy birthday next? I can't believe you. You really will do anything to get off, won't you? You are either the most gullible, horny, or submissive guy I have ever met. I don't think it is the third, so which is it—gullible or horny?"

I looked up at her, my face turning bright red. "Um horny I guess. I just want to come for you," I said, practically whining.

"Good, follow my instructions then. Maria, go over and let Johnny's hands free. Johnny, when she unties you, stand up and show me how you stroke that cock."

I felt Maria squatting over me, and her untying my hands. She whispered in my ear, "Give us a good show Johnny. I want to see you come now."

I stood up, and shaking my hands to get the blood circulating, grasped my cock and slowly started sliding my hand up and down on it, while looking at Rose and watching her play with herself.

"Good Johnny... You like what you see don't you? You wish you could taste this pussy, huh?" I nodded yes and kept stroking my cock. "Mmmm, at least you have a nice body to look at. I like how you handle that penis. Now cup your balls and speed up a little."

Obeying her commands, I took my left hand and grabbed my balls, cradling them as I started stroking my cock faster and faster. I could feel that I was going to come soon.

"Stop Johnny! Let go of your cock." Stopping I looked at Rose. "Do you want to touch this pussy Johnny? Want to put your cock in it?" Without waiting for a response, she continued, "Don't get too excited Johnny, you don't deserve to have any of me. I like men who take control, not men that sneak around wearing little panties and fucking the carpet. Come closer and spit on your hand and start stroking that cock again. I want to see how hard you can get."

I took a few steps closer, and spit into my hand. Taking my rock hard cock in my hand, I started jerking off again, squeezing my cock so it was red and throbbing, wanting to show Rose Maria how big I could be. Without her asking, I took my other hand and started squeezing my balls, just like Christina had done to me. It was completely unconscious, but as soon as I did it, I could feel my cock swelling even more, and knew that I didn't have much time left. I was going to come for Rose, and was just hoping that she would enjoy.

"Stop Johnny! Take your hands off your cock. I don't think she has ever told you, but I think that Maria likes to suck dick even more than she likes to get fucked. You two are a good match—you have a hard cock that looks like it is going to explode, and she has a mouth that needs a cock in it. Get over there and suck him off. I want to see you make him come while I come. I want to see it all while I fuck myself."

I didn't think that Rose Marie ever fully lost control, but it was clear now that she was getting more frenzied. She had a lustful look in her eyes, and her fingers were moving faster and faster in her pussy. She had taken off her top, and her nipples were incredibly stiff, as she kept pinching and twisting them. Whatever relationship she had with her cousin, it was clear that they had done things like this before, and Maria was willing to do whatever Rose Marie asked.

Maria came over to me and slowly turned me to the side as she knelt down in front of me. Without hesitating, she sucked my cock completely into her mouth. I could feel her tongue swirling on the head of my penis, and her mouth pulsing on me as she bobbed her head back and forth, taking me down her throat. Instinctively I grasped her head and pushed further into her, feeling my cock scrape against my teeth. Maria didn't stop, and let me fuck her, as my cock went into her throat.

"I think he likes it rough Maria, what don't you squeeze his balls and see what happens."

Maria pulled me out slightly, and grasping the base of my cock, took her left hand and started squeezing my balls, just like I had done to myself. I gasped, in pleasure and pain, and felt my dick starting to pulse as my orgasm was releasing.

"I was right Maria, he does like it. I can see it on his face. Johnny likes the rough stuff. Keep going. I want to see him come."

If you had told me a week ago that a sexy woman would be masturbating in front of me and I would not have looked at her, I wouldn't have believed you, but that was the case. I was so fixated on Maria sucking me and playing with my balls that I was paying Rose Marie no mind. Maria started squeezing my nuts harder all while sucking on my cock like she was milking the come out of it.

I knew that I wasn't going to last much longer and sure enough almost immediately I felt myself starting to explode in her mouth. I yelled "FUCK!" and pushing my cock into her throat I started coming what felt like cups full of semen. Maria didn't stop sucking me, just swallowed all of the come shooting out of my dick without losing a drop. I kept coming and coming, until I felt myself start to soften in her mouth.

Snapping out of the daze I was in, I saw that out of the corner of my eye Rose Maria had stopped fingering her pussy. She must have come, and I hadn't even noticed.

Maria kept my cock in her mouth, running her tongue along the head and shaft, cleaning me up until Rose said, "Enough Maria, I think he got what he wanted."

And with that, Maria got up, leaving me standing there with a limp dick, deflated and spent. All of a sudden I felt awkward—Maria was naked, and Rose Marie was sitting in a plastic chair almost naked and all of us had just come. Like a shy teenager, I didn't know what to do next... should I leave? See if anyone wanted to have more fun? Thank them?

Rose Marie made up my mind for me, "Get dressed Johnny, I'm done with you. You put on a good show, but I'm in the mood for something else, and I want you gone. Leave those man panties here, and just put on those silly shorts. Maybe you will get lucky and slip out of those and get to show someone else your cock today."

Blushing, I bent over and started picking up my clothes. Despite Rose making fun of my clothes, I felt an immediate charge when I slipped into the short, sheer "running" shorts. My spit and cum smeared cock immediately soaked through the fabric, making them even more see-through, if that was possible. I put my shirt back on, and slipped on my shoes, preparing to leave.

"Don't forget to pay the lady, Johnny."

I picked up my wallet, and went to the register, where Maria was standing. Even though she was completely nude and reeking of sex, she rang up the bill for my pants and made change for me, as if nothing had happened.

"Um thanks, see you next week." Maria smiled like always, and said "See you then!"

I turned to leave, but before I did. I heard Rose say, "Come here Johnny. Don't I get a goodbye? Maria, you come over her and help me with my boots. Let's settle the rest of the bet."

Before I got to Rose, I was transfixed by the sight of Maria kneeling naked in front of her cousin, unlacing her boots and siding them off her. I froze hoping to see what was going to happen next, but then Rose motioned me over.

I leaned closer, not sure what she wanted—should I shake her hand? High five? The question was answered when she whispered in my ear, "Caroline says 'Hello.'"

My stomach plunged, as all the excitement left my body and was replaced by fear, and I backed out of the store, my head swimming.

To be continued.

12