The Waxing Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Again?"

"WE CAN ACHIEVE ANYTHING WE WANT TO"

"Jane just proved it. She overcame her fear, did the routine as she was ordered, and from the looks of it, had some fun in the meantime."

I felt her hand slip down my shoulder, and cup my ass cheek, lingering on my sweaty skin. I shifted, leaning into Susannah, wishing she would go further, and help release the ache building up in my pussy. No such luck, as she took her hand away.

"Congratulations Jane, you can get dressed if you want, and go back to your place."

Something in her words seemed like a dare, as she emphasized, "If you want" suggesting that getting dressed was taking the easy way out.

I looked at her, smiled, and said, "Thanks, I'm comfortable the way I am." I walked back to my pole, looking over my shoulder as she watched me walking away. Nude and excited, I was scared to make eye contact with anyone, and finished the class without looking around. Despite my nervousness, being naked and stretching in front of all the women didn't really bother me. I felt free, and it felt right to be naked somehow.

Not only was I completely nude, but also by the end of the class I was wiped out—my legs felt like jelly, and I was drenched in sweat. Whatever excitement I felt about being naked in public was gone, replaced by utter exhaustion.

Sighing, I started to go to the front of the room to get my clothes, but "Beth" surprised me by coming over and giving me a big hug. I felt the heat of her body close against me, and felt another stirring deep inside.

"You were amazing! Not only didn't you back down from Susannah, but you did such a great job! I couldn't believe that you just learned the routine, you are a natural! And you got naked like it was no big thing—I've seen women run out of here crying instead of following the rules, and you were great!"

"Thanks!"

She hugged me again, and I felt her hand skimming down my back, onto my ass, lightly slapping it, and she whispered in my ear, "Plus I could tell how excited you got being on display... a woman after my own heart."

I smiled at her "Was it that obvious? It was my first time doing anything like that, and it was more than a little turn-on."

She just smiled at me.

I walked to the front of the room to get my clothes, and noticed they were gone. I looked around, confused, and saw Susannah, with that hard look back on her face, smiling at me. "Lose something?" she said, dangling my underwear in her hand.

"Those are mine!"

"Huh, I could have sworn you said you were comfortable the way you are... so I think I'll keep these for now."

"What?"

"You heard me, if you are comfortable the way you are, you won't mind if I hang on to these until the next class. Because I'm sure you will be back, right? And maybe next time you will think twice about challenging me, unless you like to be humiliated repeatedly."

My blood was starting to boil, but I wasn't going to let her win. I knew deep in my heart that I was going to come back—something about this situation was drawing me in, but at the same time I wanted to win. I wasn't going to let Susannah beat me, whatever that meant.

"You'd like me walking around nude, wouldn't you? Is that how you get off? Making strangers do what you want?" I meant my words as an insult, but it was clearly having the opposite effect, since she just looked back at me.

Susannah took her nails, and starting at my neck, slowly raked them down my chest, across my nipples, and trailed across my stomach, stopping right above my pubic line. "Is that how I get off? The better question is, do you get off being made to do what I want? Do you get off walking around naked and letting everyone see that sloppy body of yours?"

With that, she threw my clothes in her bag and said, "See you soon, Jane. Don't catch cold on the way to the locker room."

I was left standing there naked, with just my sneakers and socks rumpled on top of my bag. Shrugging, I threw them in my bag, and prepared to walk to the locker room naked. I saw "Beth", and smiled, "Why the hell not, you only live once, right?"

I don't know what was going on with me. Not only was I standing with chatting with "Beth" naked, but I was getting ready to walk down the hallway, up the stairs and to the locker room in the nude, and it didn't bother me at all. In fact, I was feeling the same charge as I did when I had dropped my hands from in front of my body while dancing. Was I an exhibitionist? Did I just want to impress Susannah? I had no idea, but I did know that I was having fun.

"Beth" must have noticed my excitement and ambivalence, because she squeezed my hand, and said, "Come on, you will do great. It will be fun for you to try this."

Drawing a deep breath, I exited the room and started down the hallway and up the stairs. I knew that I wasn't likely to find anyone on the lower level that hadn't already seen me, but once we hit the upstairs, I was sure that there would be some people in the halls. "Beth" volunteered to look at the top of the steps, and gave me an all clear. When she did, I suddenly decided that instead of running, I would stroll to the locker room, and give people a good show. I was actually a little disappointed when I saw only one woman in the hallway, who, for some reason, didn't give me a second look.

I ducked into the locker room with "Beth" behind me, and collapsed laughing... "Whew, that was something. Not sure if I want to do that again." I could feel my pussy heating up, and beginning to get more than a bit moist again. The smell of my excitement began to hit my nose, and I hoped that she could not sense it.

She was laughing too. "I can't believe that you did that too, what's next?" We made a plan to go to the hot tub, and I strolled across the room, unconcerned at this point about being naked.

I slipped into the hot water and began to relax. As I sank into the water, "Beth" appeared next to me, and slipped off her towel, before quickly hopping into the water nude.

She leaned back, and I could see her breasts in the tub, the nipples floating on the surface. I must have been gawking, because I saw a sly smile spread across her face. "Like the view? Not as good as yours in the class. I still can't believe you did that! I have to say it was pretty erotic—have you ever danced before?"

"I haven't—this is the first time anyone other than a boyfriend, my husband or someone who happened to be in the shower here has seen me naked since I had a roommate in college."

"Well, you would never know, you were a natural, maybe you should start a second career." She smiled.

I just lay back in the water, enjoying the feel of the heat on my sore muscles, and the company of a beautiful woman next to me. "Well, if I ever need some cash, maybe I will take up stripping, but I think I'd rather have ladies watching, instead of men. I'm not gay, but leering men are gross, and women watching is a little sexy. Just between the two of us, I was really scared to do that, but while I was actually dancing I got turned on more than I thought I would."

"Maybe you found out something about yourself you didn't know," "Beth" said, as she touched my arm lightly. I recoiled, immediately regretting my instinctual reaction. Her hand felt nice, and I was finding myself being drawn to her.

"Sorry, you startled me, I guess I just feel a bit weird being touched while naked. I wasn't expecting that."

"Beth" smiled at me. "Don't worry about it. I didn't mean to scare you. So tell me more about getting turned on while dancing. I could see it in your eyes, not to mention your crotch. It certainly looked like you were getting moist down there."

"I did start to get pretty excited—maybe because it was the first time I did anything like that, but I did like showing off."

She leaned in closer. "I also think that you liked Susannah telling you what to do, didn't you? It seemed like something took over when she was ordering you around. I think you showed part of your true self when you took her orders, and enjoyed every minute of following her commands."

Somehow, I felt comfortable talking to "Beth" and admitting the truth. "I have never submitted to anyone like that before, but there was something about taking her direction that felt natural, and right. It was like I found peace by letting her order me. But at the same time, I felt so mad that she was telling me what to do—I wanted to rebel against her."

"Beth" looked deep into my eyes. "It seems like you learned something about yourself, Jane—not bad for a Saturday morning class huh? I told you it would be worth it. It also seems like you are still a little excited..."

She was looking down at my breast now, and my gaze followed hers. I hadn't been paying attention, but my nipples had hardened while we were talking, and were jutting out, stiff and beginning to ache. Two hours ago I would have hidden them and been embarrassed, but now I was proud and unashamed. I reached down and pinched one hard. "More than a little."

"Maybe we should get out of the tub now—how do you feel about a little sauna?" I could only nod yes, and climbed out, this time wrapping a towel around me, so I didn't catch a chill.

We padded over to the sauna, and opened the door. Before I could get two steps in, I heard a familiar voice. "Well if it isn't my new student, Jane. You are too dressed up for the sauna—drop the towel for me."

Startled, I looked up and saw Susannah sitting there. She was naked, and looked amazing. Her skin was glistening with sweat and her breasts hung firmly in front of her. Her toned legs were up on the same level as her ass, I could clearly see that she was fully shaved, and every fold of her pussy was on display.

Without thinking, I dropped my towel, and stood there, unconsciously waiting for her next direction. What had possessed me? Why was I following every command from her?

I saw her grinning, and knew immediately that she knew I would do anything she wanted—I was her plaything, and was looking forward to hearing the next command.

"Come over here, Jane. I want to see you closer"

I went over to her, and stood in front of her, waiting for her to speak.

"Why are you so hairy? I like my ladies smooth and clean, like this." She reached down to her pussy and slowly stroked it, opening her lips and spreading her legs further, so I could see deep inside of her. "You like that don't you? Do you want to touch me? Do you want to feel a smooth pussy?"

I nodded yes, staring at her.

"I bet you do. You'd like nothing more than to serve me, wouldn't you? I knew as soon as you walked in the room that you were like all of the other suburban sluts. You are so hungry for real sex that you will submit to anything I say. I bet your limp dicked husband can't match up to me. Does he make you feel like I do?"

I didn't say anything, my eyes still glued to her pussy, a million thoughts running through my head.

"Well does he? At least I know that you have sex with him. I could smell it all over you when you were in class. I can tell you there is no way he is anything like me. I may not have a cock, but I'll make you scream like you never screamed before. So tell me, will you do anything for me? Do you want to have this pussy? Are you ready to prove to me what a little whore you are?"

I tore my eyes away from her crotch and nodded yes.

"I don't think I heard you, Jane. What was that?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I'm ready to have that pussy."

"How do you get it?"

"I have to prove it to you."

"Prove what?"

"Prove that I'm a little whore."

"Good. Come over here and have a little taste of me."

It was like I was hypnotized. I went over to her and knelt without being told and started to reach for her crotch with my mouth.

"You think you deserve to taste my pussy? Guess again, Jane. You need to earn this. Suck on these," she said as she thrust her toes into my mouth. I gagged a little, but without thinking started sucking on her foot, running my tongue between her toes, and grasping her foot, caressing it as I sucked her inside of me.

"Jane is going to make a good slave don't you think?" She directed this to "Beth" who I had forgotten was still in the sauna. I dared not look at her, but instead kept sucking on Susannah's foot, getting more and more excited as I did. I wondered what "Beth" thought of me—here I was, a friend from spin class who had been completely debased in the matter of a few hours. I had just pledged myself to a woman I didn't know, and was naked in a sauna, sucking her feet. Was she embarrassed for me? Turned on by the display? Would she keep this a secret?

"I think she has potential, yes. You will have to see how far she is willing to go, no?"

"Good point, I think I haven't pushed her enough yet. This is child's play as far as what some of the ladies in my class will do. I think that Jane will need to prove herself if she wants to be my little pet. We need to build up some trust and respect before I spend time with her instead one of the other sluts I teach. Stand up, Jane! I want you to show me how excited you are, and how easily you can orgasm."

Without hesitating, my hand went between my legs, and plunged into my wet pussy. I gasped, as it felt amazing, but suddenly felt a slap on my hand.

"Stop! Did I give you permission to touch yourself? Did I tell you what to do? Let me be very clear: I already know you are a little slut, what I want to know is if you are an appropriate candidate to serve me, and be my slave. It's not as simple as telling me you are a slut and getting to serve me. So stop feeling that cunt, and open your ears. You will do what I tell you to do, when I tell you to do it. If you can't follow, you can forget about serving me"

Embarrassed, I lowered my hand, and hung my head. "Sorry," I mumbled.

"What?"

"Sorry."

"Sorry what?"

"Um, sorry Susannah?"

"Sorry what?"

"Um, sorry Ms. Susannah?"

"Did I say you were allowed to address me by name?"

"Um no"

"So try again."

"Um Sorry Mistress?"

"Say it like you mean it!"

"Sorry Mistress!"

"Much better. Now we need to see if I think you are worthy of being my slave, and if you will chose to serve me. These are all games, nothing more. Until we really know each other you can forget about being my pet."

"Now, you will masturbate for my amusement, but not here. Anyone can display themselves in a small room. How do you feel about doing it in the main locker room? Actually, let me rephrase that. You will masturbate for me in the locker room. I'll be nice to you today—you can do it in the ladies room, not the men's."

I could feel my hand straying downward, and I knew that I would obey whatever she said. It is hard to explain how I felt—I wasn't nervous or anxious. I felt totally at ease, like I had found someone that understood something about me that I didn't even know about myself. I knew that I would do whatever she asked, and didn't care about the consequences. I looked up and her and smiled, "Whatever you ask, Mistress."

She smiled and stood up, picking up her towel. She lifted it up, and grabbing the corner, tore one strip off, followed by a second, and then a third. "Don't worry, if I get in trouble for destroying the towels, I'll blame it on you. Follow me."

She stood and left the sauna, and I followed meekly behind, avoiding "Beth's" eyes. I trailed after her out to the main section of the locker room, where most women changed. As there was usually, there were a few women in various states of undress, going to and from the shower, changing, etc.

Susannah picked up another towel, and spread it in the middle of the room. "Sit down there, and spread your legs." Without hesitation, I sat on the towel, and spread my quivering thighs, reaching down to touch myself.

"Not yet—I didn't tell you to start, did I? I knew you would not be able to contain yourself, so you now need a punishment. I know you want to show off that dripping pussy, but let make sure you do it completely. Put your leg over here."

She took my ankle in her hand, and before I could move, pulled me over to the post where the bench was attached to the floor. She took the first strip of towel, and tied my ankle to the post. Susannah then took my other ankle, and spread my leg farther than I thought it could reach, tying it to the post in the middle of the bench. I felt my thighs stretching out, and feel the rush of cool air on my crotch. I was spread eagle in the middle of the locker room, with my pussy gaping open for everyone to see. There was no way I could be on display more, and it was getting me as hot as I had ever been. I was growing wetter and wetter, and my pussy started to ache. I didn't care if anyone saw me, or even if Susannah was ordering me around. I just wanted to touch my pussy until I screamed.

Susannah then went behind me, and I saw the third piece of towel go over my eyes, blocking out my vision. Now not only could I not escape easily, but I was blind to what was going on around me. I was Susannah's plaything, and that realization made me even more excited. I lay on the floor, with my knees up, my hard nipples pointing at the ceiling, and hands at my sides, waiting for direction.

I heard her voice behind me. "Anyone interested in seeing my new little slut finger herself? If you can believe it, she practically volunteered to come out here and finger her wet pussy until she came—and then she let me tie her up. Best of all, she can't see you watching her, so won't get the satisfaction of your pleasure."

I could hear murmuring, and felt the presence of more people around me. "Go ahead, finger that wet snatch and come on the floor like a woman who can't control herself."

I slid forward so I could spread my legs as far apart as possible, and plunged my fingers into my wet pussy. It felt like heaven. I cannot fully explain why I was so turned on, or why following her orders had gotten me so excited. If I paid attention to my rational side, there is no way I would be sitting tied up, on a dirty locker room floor masturbating for anyone who wanted to watch, but I was far beyond that now.

All I wanted to do is come, and I didn't care who was watching or what was happening around me. All of the excitement that had been building inside of me since I first took off my top in the strip class was ready to come out, literally and figuratively.

I started finger fucking myself, and playing with my clitoris-rolling, pinching and rubbing it. It felt like I didn't have enough fingers to satisfy myself, and I kept both hands moving at once, as fast as possible, in and out, up and down, back and forth. It was amazing. I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter and felt an orgasm beginning to build inside of me. It was like nothing else I had ever felt when playing with myself—the submission, the exhibitionism and the excitement all combined to do something to me that I had never felt before. I started panting, about to come, and felt myself beginning to gush.

I was interrupted by a bare foot kicking me in the side, and heard Susannah's voice. "Stop."

Startled, and remembering her directions, I stopped immediately.

"About to come? Good. Finger your ass instead now."

Without thinking, I rubbed my hands once more along my pussy to get them wetter, and put a finger into my ass. My finger was so wet that it slid right in, and feeling the intense pleasure, I added a second one quickly. I slid them in and out, feeling the tightness as my anus expanded and contracted around my fingers. Amazingly, I could feel my pussy contracting as well, and my orgasm continued to build.

"Faster. Stretch out that cute ass with your hand."

Hearing the instructions, I put a third finger inside. I didn't need any more lubrication, as I could feel the moisture from my pussy leaking down into my crack. I was stretching my ass out with my fingers and it was incredible. I was panting, and getting more turned on by the thrust. Unbidden I inserted a fourth finger, sliding in as much of my hand as I could stand to take. My fingers were going in further and further as I loosened up, and it felt better and better. I managed to get my hand deep into my ass, and moaned in pleasure as I fucked myself.