The Waxing Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very good. I want you to come now for me. You have 2 more minutes to do so."

I gasped at the order, and without thinking, twisted so my other hand could go to my pussy. I started pawing at it, shoving my fingers inside and pressing the heel of my hand hard on my clit. I continued pushing my fingers as far as I could into my ass, and sunk up to my knuckles. At the same time, I rammed my hand into my wet pussy. Not only had I never been penetrated in both places at once, I never thought that I would be doing it to myself. I felt so full, that, like in the class, I was transported to another place. All I wanted was to fill myself and come.

And sure enough I did. By this point I was covered in sweat, my back was arched, and I was starting to gasp. And then it really hit me. My pelvis started quivering, and I started screaming as the orgasm hit... and hit again... and again. I could feel liquid coursing out of me as I came, and my screaming trailed off as my breath got ragged and short. I pulled my fingers out of my ass, and used my left hand to push my right as far into my pussy as I could. I've never been fisted, or even thought of it, but I found myself trying to get my entire hand inside, to try and fill the need I had to keep this incredible orgasm coming.

I felt Susannah behind me, and the blindfold fell from my eyes. There I was, ramming my hand into my pussy, and I saw that I was encircled by a group of at least 10-15 women. Some were in towels, some were naked and some were fully dressed. All of them were staring at me—some with lust, some with disgust and some with envy. I didn't care about them, about Susannah, or anything. I just rode the wave of my orgasm, shuddering and shaking, until I was spent.

After I came, I lay back on the cold tile floor, exhausted. My ankles were starting to chafe where I was tied to the bench and looked up. I saw Susannah standing there, with her phone raised, "Smile, you're famous now! I'm going to save this along with the recordings of all my other little girls."

Knowing that I had just been taped masturbating in public would have horrified me when I walked into the locker room, but I realized that I now didn't care, and loved the feeling. Looking squarely at her, reached down and rubbed my dripping snatch. Plunging three fingers deep inside, I coated my hand in my come. Then, smiling, I withdrew my hand and put my juice covered fingers in my mouth and sucked them clean, one at a time.

Finishing, I kept looking at her and said, "I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did. Next time, why don't you give me a challenging dare. I thought you were a real mistress."

Susannah just looked at me and laughed. "Oh my dear, you think this was a dare? This was like an appetizer. I could show you videos of some of your classmates that make this look like a children's game. Just wait darling Jane, we will see how far you are willing to go. But first you need to clean up that hairy bush—why don't you talk to your friend. I know for a fact she will be able to help you."

Looking up I saw "Beth" looking at me, with one hand on her pussy, rubbing it slowly. "Very nice display, Jane. You have lots to learn, but you are a quick study. Come with me."

She walked over to her locker, and opening it, pulled out her purse. Handing me a card, she said, "Set up an appointment with me when you are ready. I know exactly how Susannah likes her girls. After all, I was the one who taught her."

I looked down at the card and read, "Caroline Everson, Licensed Aesthetician. Waxing, bleaching, massage." My head was spinning, but I just looked at her and said, "When can you fit me in?"

To be continued.