The Way Back Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They nodded.

"Rule Two. No mention of the attack on me. You can tell her to talk to me if she wants to know what really happened to make me leave her. You can deny I went off with someone else. I didn't. You can tell her I can prove that I didn't. So she mustn't know I've been attacked. Yes?"

They nodded.

"Rule Three. Do not give her any information she doesn't ask for. Answer questions. Don't volunteer. Understood?"

They nodded.

"If she asks if I am with another woman at the moment boys, you don't know that. Greta does. Refer Mum to Greta. But you can see, there's no one living here with me at the moment.

"Please boys," I pleaded, "don't let me down on this. You could destroy a lot of good work the police are doing finding out who did this to me. OK?"

For the first time since they arrived, Jan came round the table and hugged me. I was touched. It was not easy for a teenager to do. Stefan took that as permission and came round and sat on my knee, his arm round my neck. I blinked back the tears. Greta's eyes were watering. We were a family again, fractured, but a family.

It was time for them to go. As they left they hugged me and Greta kissed my cheek.

"Greta," I whispered. "Come back soon. Things to tell you."

She nodded and smiled and they were gone.