The Way Home

Story Info
Man's thoughts & experiences as he returns home.
3.5k words
4.25
19.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CAP811
CAP811
227 Followers

Good time for a coffee break, Blake thought when he saw the sign: Hannah's Divine Donuts. He slowed his Audi A5 and guided it into a space near the front. Taking a deep breath, he listened to the hum of the motor and the faint whick, whick of the windshield wipers. After turning off the engine, he buttoned his wool overcoat and got out.

The day was gloomy, the sky dark and overcast. The rain showers that had followed him down from Seattle had tapered to a fine mist that settled on him as he hurried inside. He ran his hand through dark wavy hair that was steel gray along the sides.

The interior of the bakery seemed dull, even dreary in appearance, the air cool. Blake saw that among the dozen or more patrons, he was the only man. The shop was filled with the pungent aroma of coffee and fresh bagels and perfume and women's bodies.

The girl behind the counter was in her early twenties, with russet curls framing a soft beguiling face; the face of a wanton temptress. On her nametag was inscribed Laurie.

"Hi, what would you like?" she asked. Her voice was filled with hidden meaning.

"Let's see, a medium coffee, I guess."

"Anything else?"

Laurie idly drew her pink tongue across her red lips, a lewd, provocative gesture. She was wearing a thin powder blue sweater, jutting out from which were her firm young breasts. The brazen girl was revealing a bit of décolletage, her cleavage serving to remind Blake that another cleft lay between her thighs.

"Uh, maybe one of those muffins, too," he replied.

She gave Blake a saucy look and turned to the pastry display behind her, deliberately arching her back and thrusting out her buttocks that were enclosed in skin-tight jeans. In a voice that hinted at dark sexual yearnings, she asked, "Blueberry or banana nut?"

"The blueberry's fine."

Laurie placed the muffin on a paper plate, which she put on a tray along with an empty coffee cup. She slid the tray across the counter to Blake. Her brown eyes smoldering with sexual heat, she gave him another siren's glance as she rang up his purchase.

"That'll be four sixty," she purred seductively.

Blake gave her a five; Laurie handed him his change, offering him yet another look rich with the promise of indecent earthy pleasures. "Thanks," she smiled, "have a great day."

But coming from her, that smile meant have a great night. Blake was sure that Laurie herself would have a great night. A night filled with sweet hot jungle sex as she used her body in amoral, licentious ways to satisfy her partner as well as her own voracious carnal appetite.

Has she no shame, Blake thought.

He took his tray to the coffee machine and waited as a woman in front of him refilled her cup. Although she was fifty if she was a day, she had tarted herself up with pink lipstick and dark eye shadow. Her hair was blonde and cut short. She was wearing thin slacks, obviously chosen to display her great round derriere in a blatant, sensuous way.

Now the woman glanced back at Blake, giving him a sultry, come-hither smile that invited him to feast his eyes on her. A look that intimated how her lush body was a fount of obscene fleshly pleasures; everything a man like him could desire.

"I'm all yours," she murmured.

Blake gave her a startled look, but then realized that the woman was gesturing to the coffee machine and had in fact said, "It's all yours."

He filled his paper coffee cup with Sumatra Mandheling. After adding Half & Half and collecting a few sugar packets, he took a corner table. He again noticed that the light, indeed the room itself, seemed to have a blue cast, a drab lifeless air about it.

As he took the first bite of his muffin, Blake's eyes were drawn to two young women, one blonde and the other with auburn hair, who had gotten coffee and were walking past him to a booth. The blonde was wearing a pleated tartan skirt, scandalously short, that revealed the lower third of her silken thighs.

Her companion was wearing thin jeans, so snug that as she walked, one could see her buttocks moving hypnotically up and down with each stride. The two girls were laughing as they settled into a booth. The blonde brazenly crossed her legs, giving Blake a titillating view of her bare limbs.

She then said something to her friend, giggling as she did so and briefly touching the girl on the arm, a bold erotic gesture whose meaning was quite clear. Blake saw the lustful look the blonde was giving her friend, one that plainly revealed her unbridled sexual desire for the girl.

Blake reflected on what would surely happen when these two tarts were finally alone. In his mind he saw them kissing each other passionately, shamelessly, their hot naked bodies writhing together on a bed. Each girl would be panting, eager to explore with her lips and tongue every hidden crevice and fold and nub of her lover's sweet secret flesh.

Their shocking behavior here in the bakery told Blake that the two would engage in every manner of licentious debauchery as the blonde brought her auburn-haired lover to the pinnacle of ecstasy. Blondie would then spread those smooth thighs she was now displaying, awaiting the lewd tongue of her lascivious friend who would give her the same rapture.

Blake's reverie was interrupted as a woman, a brunette in her mid-thirties, brought her two children to the table next to him. The woman's husband was with them, but Blake did not notice him at all, just as he had not been aware that other men were in the bakery when he entered.

He looked up to see the woman standing before his table. He saw her generous bosom; endowments that were quite obvious even with the suede jacket she was wearing. Blake then glanced to her full sensuous lips; to her deep green eyes now simmering with raw passion. Gazing at him in the shameless erotic manner of a sexual tigress, she spoke.

"Excuse me, but would you mind if we borrowed one of your chairs?"

"No, not at all." Blake replied.

The vixen pulled a chair from his table. Taking a step backwards and turning slightly, she slowly, seductively removed her jacket, under which she was wearing a burnt orange cashmere sweater. Now outlined in profile were her great pendulous breasts. The woman obviously wanted Blake to enjoy this voluptuous display; to imagine his hands squeezing her soft bosom, sucking her nipples, and reveling in the tantalizing scent of her flesh.

She glanced back to Blake, murmuring a quick "Thanks." Implicit in that sensuous look was a message: admire my charms, think of the carnal pleasure I can offer a man like you. Picture us together tonight as I wrap my thighs around your torso and welcome you into the warmth of my pussy. Oh yes. I'll use my superb woman's body to bring you to a sexual nirvana; to leave you whimpering like a pup, even as I satisfy my every animal desire.

Then she placed her jacket on the back of the chair and slid it to the table where her children were waiting. She sat down with her back to Blake, briefly wagging her wide derriere as she settled into the chair. Flaunting herself in plain view of her children, Blake thought. Has she no shame?

The man sipped coffee and ate his muffin. His eyes moved from time to time to Laurie, the cunning seductress behind the counter; to the two lesbians in the booth, plotting another night of wild carnal abandon. He again saw the older woman at a nearby table. Her legs were slightly spread, a clear invitation to any man desiring the pleasures of her body.

As the woman dabbed at her pink lips with a napkin, a vivid image came to Blake's mind: those lips gliding down the length of his cock as she eagerly took him into her mouth; then, releasing the cock to kiss and slowly lick his shaft. He imagined the shameless bawd then glancing up at him, on her face a lusty smile of utter depravity.

The buxom mother talked with her children. But Blake knew that it was idle banter. That beneath her thin veneer of modesty, she burned with a wild restive need for lewd erotic pleasures, for sexual bliss. Her glances, her body language had made that plain to him.

Blake ate the last of his muffin and placed a lid on his coffee cup, deciding to finish it on the road. He rose and put his trash into the receptacle and sat the tray beside it. As he did so, every woman in the shop gazed hungrily at him. He did not have to look to see the sinful wanton lust in their eyes.

It's the way of the world, he reflected as he left the bakery and got into his Audi. A world of men and women whose every thought and action is driven by our powerful libidos. The women cannot help themselves, any more than we men can resist admiring their charms, speculating and visualizing in our mind the shameful lengths to which they will go to satisfy their near insatiable sexual needs.

Then a thought came to him: with one particular woman, however, I do not have to speculate. I know.

*******

Blake turned the Audi back onto Interstate 5, driving through Portland and down into the Willamette Valley. The busy highway wound past hazelnut orchards; green fields of winter wheat; and bare fields where spring wheat would be planted in a few months.

The gray light of day had faded to black when Blake took the 30th Avenue exit on the outskirts of Eugene and drove west. With a sigh of relief he finally pulled onto Alden Place, now seeing the two-story shingle style house, from whose windows poured welcoming beams of golden light.

He parked the Audi in front of the closed garage and walked past rose bushes and rhododendrons to the front door. Upon entering, Blake called out, "Hey, I'm home."

The woman who appeared at the door connecting the kitchen and living room was wearing a V-neck silk dress. Its emerald green hue seemed to glow in the rich lambent light from the small chandelier in the living room. "Hi hon," she smiled cheerfully, "we were starting to wonder about you. Long drive?"

Blake crossed the room and embraced his wife Susan, reveling in her body heat and the aroma of Chanel No.5. He gazed into her pale blue eyes, noting how the room's warm radiance complemented her honey blonde hair with pale highlights.

"Not bad, just a lot of rain," he murmured after their first kiss. But he could not stop as one kiss followed another. Each time he joined his lips with hers he wanted more. The taste and feel of a woman in his arms seemed to lift a great burden of stress and even loneliness from his shoulders.

"Sweetie," she murmured after a moment, "can't you wait? The kids are gonna see us."

"Who cares?" Blake whispered, "I just need to hold you." Finally gaining some control, he looked down at her dress, saying, "You look nice. What's the occasion?"

"Well, you coming home, silly," she laughed. "I haven't seen you in over a week. How was the conference?"

"Good. I met with my program directors from NSF and USDA. And of course dazzled everyone with the latest breakthroughs in decoding the wheat genome."

"So they'll keep on funding your research."

"Yes, I'm pretty sure."

Susan paused to change the subject. "Guess what's for dinner?"

"My nose tells me it's smoked salmon."

"Uh huh. And blackberry cobbler for dessert."

"I'm going to need something sweeter than that," Blake smiled. "Something a lot more filling."

Susan looked quizzically at him for a second, and then understood. Shaking her head, she said, "Down, boy, down. Let's eat first. And for Pete's sake don't let the kids see that bulge in your pants."

"There's an easy way to make that bulge go away."

"Sweetheart, we go through this every time you come home from a trip. Just wait 'til we're in the bedroom, okay? Then you can ... can have your way with me."

"Oh, I love it when you talk dirty."

An edge now in her voice, Susan said, "That's enough, Blake. Behave yourself. I want us all to have a nice family dinner."

Their two teenage children, Kelsey and Brian, joined them for dinner in the dining room. The meal was filled with lively conversation about what each had done that week. By ten o'clock Blake had showered and was sitting on the queen-sized bed in the master bedroom upstairs. He set his clock to awaken him at six thirty. He gazed around the bedroom, thinking how warm and soothing was the mellow light in this room; this cozy haven.

A movement caught his eye. Again Susan was standing in a door, this one connecting the bedroom to the walk-in closet and master bath. She was wearing a short red baby-doll negligee, so sheer that nothing was hidden, not even the thong panties that went with it.

"I put this on in case you're still hungry," she smiled, drawing her pink tongue across her red lips in an inviting way.

"I'm starving," he said, "totally ravenous if you know what I mean." He watched mesmerized, his throat becoming tight, as Susan came to him, swaying her hips as only a woman can.

She's just as irresistible now as on our honeymoon, Blake thought, and her past forty. He gazed through the negligee to her full breasts. Her wide areolae and long nipples were as dark as chocolate, in complete contrast to the rest of Susan's fair complexion. Few people know that particular feature of this woman, he mused. But I do.

Once again they were in each other's arms, the feel of his hands on her naked flesh bringing him to full arousal. After several kisses, Blake paused, saying, "Cute outfit. Is it new?"

"Uh huh. Do you like? I tried it on for the mailman when he delivered it," she giggled. "He thought I looked great."

Blake smiled. "He was right. Good enough to eat." He moved his hands through the side slits in the negligee and glided them down Susan's back onto her smooth bare buttocks.

After a long kiss, Susan murmured, "If I didn't know better, I'd say some fellow was trying to get into my panties."

"There's really not much of them to get into," Blake replied as he continued to caress and knead her soft cheeks.

"Is that a problem?"

"No. If the mailman didn't mind, why should I?"

"Smarty!" she laughed. She ran one hand through his hair, the other down into his pajama bottoms even as her taut nipples touched Blake's chest. Her eyes were filled with love; rich with the promise of amorous pleasures. A wry smile crossed her face. "You just can't wait, can you?"

"You know I can't. God, I've been wanting you all week; counting down the hours to this moment."

"Well, it's here," she said quietly, "so take me. I'm all yours."

Blake took her. By midnight he was drained, spent, wrung dry. Their lovemaking had begun with him the dominant one, forcefully taking; Susan passively giving. But then the balance had shifted as, with each passing moment, Susan had become more aroused and passionate. With her fiery spirit awakened had come the most intense lovemaking of all.

It had happened so many times, yet Blake never ceased to marvel at how the woman could be transformed. For these hours, in this bed, Susan was no longer wife and mother, but a sexual tigress. She had used her superb woman's body to bring him to a sexual nirvana. Their third orgasm had left him whimpering like a pup.

Now he felt the first tendrils of sleep creeping over him as he lay in the bed gazing at Susan, their bodies still entwined. There was a sheen of perspiration at the base of her hair; she glowed with satisfaction.

Blake's thoughts kept returning to their lovemaking, now a blur of sublime erotic images. He recalled their hot naked bodies writhing together on the bed; he squeezing her soft bosom, sucking her nipples and reveling in the tantalizing scent of her flesh. Then of course the taste of Susan, the rich tangy flavors of her as his tongue explored every hidden crevice and fold and nub of his wife's sweet secret flesh.

Susan had returned the favor, gliding her pink lips down the length of his cock as she eagerly took him into her mouth; then, releasing his cock to kiss and slowly lick the shaft. She occasionally glanced up at him, offering a playful smile that even then was affectionate.

And of course the scintillating heat of their orgasms, the feel of a woman's wet flesh tightly enclosing his manhood as he reached the pinnacle, at the same time hearing Susan's cries as she dug her fingertips into his back, moaning with pleasure. Even now Blake felt a sense of masculine pride, knowing he could give that pleasure to a woman who over the years had become everything to him, his whole life.

Golden light from a bedside lamp behind Susan highlighted her blonde hair. It formed a halo that completed the angelic tableau Blake was seeing. They gazed fondly into each other's eyes for a while. Finally Blake said, "What?"

"You," she smiled.

"What about me?"

"It's the same every time you go away for a meeting. You come back and it's like you have sex on the brain. Jeez, you just wear me out. I'm gonna be sore down there tomorrow. When you're gone, it's as if you save up all your, I don't know, longing for a woman, and unleash it with me, here in our bed."

"It's true. But you were pretty eager yourself."

"Of course. When I know you're coming home I get turned on, thinking about it. I mean, when you walked in a while ago and started hugging and kissing me, my panties were damp just from that."

She eyed him thoughtfully. "I probably shouldn't admit this, but well, when you're gone, something weird happens. After a while other men begin to look more attractive, more sexy to me. And I start to imagine that all of them, from teenage boys to old men, are constantly thinking about sex, nothing but hot jungle sex. I get this odd feeling that every man I meet, no matter what he says or does, is in fact coming on to me."

"You know Mr. Galston, our druggist who walks with a cane? Today I was down there and I swear that man gave me such a look, as if he was picturing me climbing up on the counter and spreading my legs."

She paused, then went on, "Is it that way with you too? When you're away on trips, do you imagine that other women are .. you know, a lot sexier, more tempting? Maybe even willing?"

"No, never. I only think of you."

"Liar!"

"Okay," he laughed. "Yeah, sure. We're all like that I guess."

"But you're such a bashful, button-down kind of guy, I bet your thoughts are pretty tame, aren't they?"

"Does it matter?"

"Not really, I suppose. Not like what goes on in this bed matters." She smiled as she began to caress his shoulders.

In response Blake began to move his hand over the lower half of Susan's breast, now up onto her nipple, squeezing and savoring the feel of her soft flesh in his hand.

A look that said everything passed between them. "Again?" Susan murmured.

"Uh huh. Just imagine I'm Mr. Galston."

"Oh yeah, that'll turn me on for sure." Now getting in the spirit, she moved a hand down and began to caress Blake's manhood, feeling it grow and stiffen in her hand. "Boy, you really were craving a woman today, weren't you?" she said, a warm gleam in her eye.

"You have no idea. Thank goodness I found one."

In a moment he was sliding back onto his wife. Susan gave him an affectionate look as she spread her legs and then wrapped her thighs around his torso. Blake smiled as again she welcomed his manhood into the warmth of her pussy.

Half an hour later, Blake began to drift off to sleep, his mind returning briefly to the day's events. I'll have to remember to stop at that little donut place again next time I drive to Seattle, he thought. Good coffee, pleasant atmosphere. For a moment he recalled the cheerful girl behind the counter; the nice older lady and the mother who had both given him a friendly smile.

Now completely relaxed, Blake was soon asleep.

CAP811
CAP811
227 Followers