The Way It Should Be

Story Info
A fantasy about the girl of my dreams.
5.7k words
4.33
8.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have you ever had one of those friends that you wanted as so much more than that? Well this is a story about one such friend of mine.

My name is Braderick. But everyone just calls me brad. This story starts in my 14th year of life. I was in the 7th grade for the second time around. I had failed not because of actual inability to do the work, I just didn't want to do it. But that's not what this story is about, its about her, the brown haired beauty of my dreams. Her name is, well, for her sake I wont even give a name. Just know that she was the most beautiful girl I'd ever meet. I first met her online actually, through instant messaging. And then when I saw her at school, I wasn't disappointed. she was cute then, her bright blue eyes were the first to catch my attention. Even if they were hidden behind small framed glasses that hung on her lightly freckled nose and her just developing body was hidden under a bulky pink hoodie. It was an awkward meeting since we had only talked online and now that we were face to face, I didn't know how to act. I was in my strange period like most boys at that age and naturally froze up around a girl that stunning. But as summer approached we began to hang out more and more, and grew closer as friends. But the entire time I held a desire for her, a longing to hold her in my arms and call her mine, a need to feel her warmth against me. And naturally, a want to feel those lips against mine.

It was during that summer that I took my biggest and most decisive action to date. I called her and told her I needed to see her, I needed to tell her something. I met her on the canal bank where we used to spend those warm summer days. We stood under the light post in the early midday sun. I couldn't tell you what day it was, or what either of us were wearing, but I do know that she looked beautiful with the sunlight bouncing off her sunglasses, the summer sun had tanned her skin to a beautiful shade of bronze and the freckles that lined the bridge of her nose and a bit of each cheek were barely visible. She smiled brightly at me and asked what I wanted to tell her. It was then that from inside me came this confidence that to this day baffles me. I told her I thought she was the most beautiful person in the world, and that I didn't have or need much time. All I wanted was one simple kiss. She just smiled and nodded and we both leaned into each other. In my young age I was probably a horrible kisser, but it didn't matter at that moment, nothing did. For me the world stopped and it was only us, my tongue timidly probing to find and meet hers. Her lips softer than velvet and sweeter than the finest candy the world had to offer. My heart felt like it stopped, in a good way, and I was in heaven for that moment. And just as soon as it had started, my first kiss was over.

Sadly, that's as far as it ever went. We grew up and slightly apart over the next couple years. I had my share of girlfriends and she had her boyfriends, and I thought my feelings for her had ended. But I was wrong. In my junior year of high school we ended up with the same science class, and if that wasn't bad enough, we sat next to each other. It didn't happen all at once however, we sat and joked and laughed like ordinary friends again. Being the smart kid in class, I let her copy my answers. We would smoke after school and everything was going just fine. But eventually the stirrings came once again.

The years had been extremely good to her, and the cute young girl of my dreams was now a stunning young woman. Her brunette hair cascaded over her shoulders with a crystalline shine, even in the dim school lights. Her skin had a more rich, radiant tan, and the shorts she would often wear always complimented her long gorgeous legs and her tight rear. The budding breasts I'd remembered had developed into full and pert C-cups. And her eyes, god her eyes were always so captivating, so awe-inspiring. They seemed to take away any pain or trouble I had just by looking into mine, and when they were accompanied by that beautiful smile, it was impossible not to feel lighter than hydrogen.

Now in most happy love stories or erotic tails, whichever you personally qualify this as, this is the part where things begin to fall into place, but it wasn't. She dated a few people I knew and I secretly held my growing feelings inside, well I thought they were secret. She knew the whole time, but for whatever reason, just didn't think of me in that way. Most likely a bad case of B.B.S. (big brother syndrome). We stayed friends, again, and had other relationships, again, and it wasn't until after graduation that I'd really be close to her again. After school she had moved out to a beach side apartment, so it was difficult to see her. But on the days we did hang out, I felt a really strong sexual tension, stronger than usual. It started with her always showing me how her boobs had gotten bigger, then complimenting the size of my penis that she'd only seen briefly in an old video I had made with my ex. She walked around one day in just a towel and I about had a heart attack each time she turned at just the right angle and I could catch a glimpse of her soft bare legs and ass. And most recently we got a bit drunk playing ring of fire and she started talking about what turns her on sexually. She spoke of how she needed someone who makes all of her feel good, and I knew I could do everything she wanted and so much more for her, all while trying to hold back the familiar stirring in my pants. To make matters worse, she didn't have a bra on during this conversation. I tried as hard as I could not to look at her breasts, as the cool night air had her nipples standing at attention.

I was by no means sexually inept, in fact quite the opposite. I was in decent shape and moderate looks, but was most proud of my very healthy 7 and a half inch penis. But while that may only be slightly longer than average, I was blessed with a fair amount of girth, I kept my pubic region neatly groomed but what really made me a great lover as I've been told is the fact that I spend so much of my attention on the woman, making sure she is satisfied before I worry about myself. To me the ultimate pleasure of sex was the soft moans, the silent shrieks and full on screams of a woman in absolute ecstasy. But my fantasies were often filled with images of her in the throws of a powerful orgasm, one caused by me. These thoughts would usually trigger my own orgasmic release.

I couldn't take it any longer, I had to make her mine, I had to make her realize that I could give her everything she needed. I just wasn't sure how to do that yet. So I waited, again we hung out, we had planned to just go swimming and maybe share a bottle of parrot bay. Naturally I was all for it. The car ride there was about twenty minutes long, we talked and joked like best friends the entire time. But in my mind I was constantly thinking, constantly wondering. How was I going to do it, how would I make her mine.

We arrived at her apartment complex, we climbed the stairs and opened the door to her hallway. Normally I acted like it was a hallway in a zombie movie, but this time I was too enraptured in my own contemplations. We each got changed for the pool, still joking and talking as close friends. I think it was that she feared losing my friendship if a relationship went bad. But it was nonsense, I would always be her friend. I wore my brown board shorts and she came out in a bikini top, denim short-shorts, and my old aviator sunglasses. As usual my heartbeat quickened seeing her like that. I held my towel in front of me to attempt to hide my growing erection. We smiled and both walked towards the pool, I let her lead the way. I'll admit it was because I like the way her hips danced hypnotically in front of me, but I had to look away and hopefully quell the stirrings in my loins.

When we got to the pool it was empty and that's when it clicked, here is where it had to happen. I just still didn't know how it was going to happen, so again I waited for the perfect moment. Thankfully my erection had subsided and I quickly dove into the deep end and surfaced quickly. I looked up at her just in time to see her slipping off those shorts to reveal the matching bottoms of her suit. I bit my lip and groaned quietly as I looked away to keep myself under control. She jumped in not far from me and surfaced like some kind of mermaid from my dreams. Ever the joker, I decided to play around a bit like nothing was any different. I splashed her, she splashed me back I'd dunk her and pretend to swim away so she could catch up and dunk me. Some how in the midst of all of our wrestling she wound up in my arms. Once again I felt a confidence build inside me coming from god knows where. I held her in my arms and backed her up against the side of the pool.

"Brad what are you..." She started to speak but I cut her off. I had to tell her now.

"I've tried telling you my feelings for you, but it hasn't worked. So now I'm going to show you, and if you still want nothing to do with me I'll understand and always be your friend. But right now I want you as so much more than that," I paused and brushed a few strands of hair from her face, "Let me kiss you again." Like old times she smiled at me and we leaned in close, but we weren't two little kids anymore and I wasn't the same inexperienced little boy. I kissed her with a passion unmatched by even the most intimate love stories. My lips pressed tightly against hers and I felt her hands on my shoulders pulling me in for more. My tongue didn't pass her lips instantly like it had the first time, this time it hung back for a bit, before timidly, yet expertly slipping between her lips. It danced with hers as if choreographed for weeks. Twisting and teasing, our hands slowly traveled over each others body. My left slowly down her side to hold her firm rear. Her right was gently traveling down my chest and stopping just above the naval.

After what seemed like an eternity, we parted our lips from each other and I looked down at her with a broad smile, my forehead on hers, my hips slowly pressing against hers.

"Wow" was all she could mutter.

"did I get better?" I asked knowing she was enjoying this.

"Definitely," she sighed and leaning her head into my neck as I again gently push my hips into hers, letting her feel exactly what I had in mind. And that was a Growing desire for her. With her neck exposed to me I moved in and kissed and nipped at her neck and up to her ear before whispering.

"So here or back at your place?" I asked with a bit of a hiss. My hand was becoming more daring, I reached up and cupped her breast over her bikini top. She moaned softly with surprise, and began to feel excited.

"Right here," she whispered seductively into my ear as the hand at my stomach began to slowly inch down to the string holding my shorts. She untied the bow quickly but delicately and then undid the Velcro. Her eyes lit up when she saw and held the 7 1/2" rod. It was large in her hand, well at least wide, like holding a paper towel tube.

"Gladly," I whispered and pulled back letting her pull her bottoms to the side. In on fell swoop I drove home into the velvet glove I had longed to feel, what I had only imagined in my dreams before this moment. But all of my fantasies were nowhere near as good as the reality. She moaned out softly as I worked a little more than halfway into her with my first slow stroke. With the second one I drove it home but at the same slow speed, I had her held at an angle so with each thrust the head of my rod would rub along her G-spot before finally stopping just outside her cervix. How do I know you ask? Trust me, I know. My hands slipped under her top and massaged her ample breasts, pinching at her nipple. She spread her arms out along the edge of the pool to hold herself up while my thrusts became faster and harder. "I've wanted you for so long," I said with a voice filled with passion, lust, and dare I say it, a bit of love.

"Oh my god, you feel so good," she moaned as the water sloshed around us from the force of me bucking my hips to meet hers as she too pushed them to meet each thrust, truly wanting it. I moved in to kiss and suck at her exposed breasts before looking up into those gorgeous blue eyes and I redoubled my efforts. I was finally getting my chance to show her exactly how I can make her feel, I was pulling out all the stops. I pushed into her deeply and ground my hips against hers, softly stimulating her pink pearl. She wrapped her legs around me and let out an "Oooohhh fuck yes..."

I on the other hand kept my mouth shut, and not just because it was kissing at her shoulder while one hand held her tight ass, but because I didn't want to say something stupid and ruin everything. "yes Brad, right there, just like that!" she cried, but as quietly as she could be, as my thrusts into her gained speed once more. I held her close as my hips pistoned back and forth in and out of her smooth warmth. "Oh fuck Brad, don't stop," I knew better than to stop. "Yes, yes, yes!" she hissed in my ear. There were apartments all around us, she was trying to be quiet. Suddenly I felt it, I felt her stiffen and hold me tighter, that silent scream in my ear, and the clenching and un-clenching waves that rolled over my cock. This was it, the moment I had lived for, the girl of my dreams was now in orgasmic bliss in my arms. She verbalized that fact as her hands clenched at my back. The confirmation of her orgasm was my breaking point.

"oh (...), I'm cumming," I grunted.

"good," she cooed in my ear as I filled her depths with shot after shot of warm cum. After that I held her in my arms and breathed heavily as my erection slowly deflated and slipped out of her. We both smiled and kissed each other again before fixing our suits. We kissed a second time before I said.

"That was amazing." with my hands at her side and smiling as I carried her back out into the waters of the pool.

"you have no idea," she responded dreamily before giggling and kissing me on the cheek. I was in heaven, basking in the amber afterglow of the most marvelous moment in my life.

"well, the nights not over yet," I told her with a smile, even if the shadows were getting long. "wait, are you on birth control?" I asked, the realization of what had happened in the heat of passion just hit me.

"yes," she answered with a giggle and a soft kiss on the lips. Every time we kissed I felt higher than any joint or drug could have possibly made me. "now, lets head back upstairs." I agreed and reluctantly released her from our embrace. We waded over to the step leading out of the pool and I watched her ass sway back and forth with each elegant step she took. This was already easily the best day of my life, and I had a feeling it would only get better. We both dried off and walked back to her apartment, neither of us feeling the slightest bit awkward or uncomfortable. She opened her door and walked inside with me in tow. We both kicked off our flip-flops. I was about to grab a soda from her fridge when I saw her undoing her top and I froze. "I'm getting in the shower, care to join me?" all I could do was smile as she teasingly walked down the hall towards the bathroom. I walked in just in time to see her peeling off the bottom of her suit. My heart skipped a beat as I got my first good look at her nude body. She had soft tan lines I found incredibly sexy. Her breasts hung on her chest perfectly, beautifully perky and firm. I couldn't help myself, again I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her neck from behind. My hands roamed over her stomach and down her legs. She cooed and smiled softly even as my hands were drawn to her most intimate spots. I kissed and playfully nipped at her neck and ear as one hand gently cupped her right breast. I squeezed and massaged gently, my fingers pinching her erect nipples. My other hand slid between her thighs and my index finger made contact with her soft, moist lips. She gave a light gasp just as I brushed the pink pearl of her clit before she whispered in my ear, "why don't you lose the shorts?" I obliged, slowly removing my hands and stepping back to undo the string ties and Velcro that held them in place. She giggled and stepped into the shower before I had them off.

The water was already running and warm as I stepped in. she had her head tossed back and her back arched slightly as the water cascaded down her slim tan physique. Without a word and while her eyes were shut, I got down on my knees in front of her. This time it was my tongue that elicited from her a soft gasp of surprise as it caressed the lower lips of her sex. Even in the shower she tasted sweet. My tongue danced over her clit as I slowly pushed a finger and then another up inside of her. They curled and rubbed over the soft, spongy flesh of her g-spot. My tongue flipped and curled over her sensitive pearl as I looked up at her. She was biting her lip in pleasure and one hand played with her own breasts, the other was placed on the back of my head. Her fingers gripped my hair as I intensified the attention I gave her warm pussy. I sucked and lightly nipped at her clit causing her jaw to go slack, and her hips to subconsciously thrust against my fingers. Over the sound of the falling water I could hear her soft moans and squeals as I drove my tongue into her velvet hole. Oral sex was definitely my strong suit. I love the sounds and faces a girl would make as I selflessly pleased her with my tongue, and the fact that it was her making those sounds and faces only made me give it my all., I was determined to give her the best orgasm she'd ever had from someone passionately devouring her sex. Her soft mans gained volume and frequency and I knew she was nearing release. Again I sucked and licked at her clit, spinning my tongue in what I called the tongue tornado in an attempt to make her lose all control.

"Mmm. Oh god Brad, yes!" she squealed as her legs began to shiver and even under the waterfall of the shower, I could feel her cum against my chin and onto my fingers. As she came down from her orgasm she had to brace herself against the wall as her legs threatened to give way. I slowly withdrew my fingers and gave her slit one final, extended lick that made her shiver. When I came back up she practically attacked me, pinning me to the wall. She kissed me deeply, our tongues dancing again to the melody of our lust. "That was the best oral I've ever gotten," she hissed as we broke the kiss. Her hand traveled down my chest to wrap around my stiff cock. She looked down at it with a hunger in her eyes. "why don't you let me return the favor?"

I could only smile as she slowly went to her knees, kissing down my chest and finally her soft lips kissed the head of my penis. She stroked me softly in her hand as her tongue slid along the underside of my shaft before her lips wrapped around the head and and she began to suck gently at first. She moved her hand in unison with her mouth as she slid up and down my rod. I could only groan in pleasure and my head fell back against the wall. she looked up at me with those bright blue eyes and even with her lips around my member I knew she was smiling. My hand instinctively went to the back of her head as she took more of me into her mouth than any other girl had done before. I was in a state of sheer ecstasy slid into her throat. Her tongue swirled over the head of my cock and she hummed softly causing small vibrations to stimulate my already throbbing erection. She paused and pulled me from her mouth but continued to stroke me with a bit more fervor than before.

"feel good?" she asked me with a smile, already knowing the answer. It was a good thing she knew too because at that moment words just could not escape the confines of my mouth. My eyes rolled back when she engulfed me in her warm mouth again. My hips began to thrust slightly on there own accord as she took more of me still into her mouth.

12