The Way It Should Be

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"shit, I' m gunna cum," I grunted but she didn't stop or even flinch as my sack tightened and my rod pulsed with shot after shot of my orgasm. She swallowed and sucked a bit more before pulling me from her mouth with a pop. All I could do was smile down at her as I slowly panted leaning back against the wall. "that," I finally choked out, "was easily, the best I've ever had." I had said that many times, but this time I really meant it. She stood up with a look of satisfaction and a smile.

"well thanks, im glad you enjoyed it." she told me as she reached for the shampoo bottle. We both got washed up and stepped out of the shower. She changed into a brown tank top and denim shorts and I put on my extra jeans and t-shirt. We spent the rest of the evening drinking a bit and playfully flirting with each other. It was fun, we still laughed and joked like friends, but every know and then I would pull her into me and kiss her, or just wrap my arms tightly around her. She had a couple Netflix movies so we decided to watch The Orphan. She was sitting in my lap in her recliner and each time something scary happened she would jump or bury her face into my shoulder. I would only laugh and gently run my hand along her back or side. We both had a pretty good buzz going from the alcohol. As the movie drew to a close, she looked up and asked me, "so what made you do that down in the pool?"

"you really don't know?" I retorted.

"well I know you like me, but is that it?" I could only laugh a bit when she said that.

"(...), I don't like you, I love you. I have since the moment I saw you. I love your pretty blue eyes. I love the how your the punky little Florida girl that I can be completely myself around. I love you (... ... ...). I always have, and I always will." she looked up at me with her eyes nearly moistening and then kissed me hard and lovingly. Since the invention of the kiss, there have been maybe three that are truly passionate and pure, this one blew them all away. We broke the kiss and could only smile at each other dumbly.

Slowly she began to enjoy the feeling of my hands running along her back more and more."you should give me a massage," she said softly as I rubbed her shoulders. I had given her plenty of perfectly innocent ones in the past, so of course I agreed thinking she only wanted a back rub. But she stood up from my lap and started walking to her room, then turned to me with a coy smile. "you coming?" she asked.

"just about," I answered wondering if she'd catch the innuendo. I stood and followed her. Once in her room I shut the door behind me and she moved towards her bed pulling off her tank top, leaving her in just a blue strapless bra and the shorts. She plopped down on her stomach with a sigh. I knew what I was supposed to do here. I cracked my knuckles and prepped my hands as I knelt over her on the bed. "you have any lotion?" She grabbed a bottle and handed it to me. I squeezed a small amount onto my hands and rubbed them together and started to work on her shoulders and neck, she smiled with eyes closed as I softly yet deeply kneaded the flesh of her back. When I hit the straps she stopped me and then undid the clasp of her bra before telling me to keep going. I bit my lip, still in disbelief that this day was happening, and it just kept getting better. My fingers massaged her back tenderly and worked up her sides and the base of her spine. She was moaning softly. I always gave good massages, I was often moving around the lunchroom at school giving them to various girls, but none quite like this. I repositioned myself and started to work into her calves and up her thighs. My fingers slipped up and under her shorts a couple times and that's when she stopped me. I was confused at first but when she rolled over and then pulled me down to her I smiled.

"Brad, I want you right now," she said with a demanding voice that sent a shiver down my spine. "I want the best you've got." I smiled at her and licked my lips before I kissed her deeply and then kissed along her cheek and down her neck as my hand slid slowly down her stomach and unbuttoned her shorts. I slipped inside and under her panties to push two fingers inside of her.

" just remember, you asked for it," I hissed in her ear. I always liked it a little rough and I was hoping she was no exception. My finger played with her clit and slipped into her dripping wet pussy over and over again, making her moan out loud and her face contort in pleasure. Her hand was rubbing my growing erection through my jeans and that's when I pulled my fingers from her shorts. "Take 'em off," I said firmly as I tasted my finger. She willingly obliged and I was soon pulling my shirt over my head and unbuckling my pants. Our clothes landed in a heap on the floor. Without warning she wrapped her lips around my firm cock and sucked at it fiercely as I knelt on her bed. I gingerly enjoyed the blowjob but soon pulled her from my rod and laid her back on the bed. I moved between her legs and lifted one at the knee. With one hand I aimed for her tight warm hole and teased the lips of her labia with the head.

"stop teasing and fuck me!" she ordered. Eager to oblige, I smirked and pushed into her to the hilt with one thrust. She let out a sharp gasp as I stretched her out for the second time today. Buried inside of her, I ground my hips against hers, stimulating her clit before I pulled back and thrust back into her. My hips bucked back and forth as I sawed into her. I had already came twice today so I knew I was good to go for a long, long time. I held her leg by the back of the knee with one hand and the other massaged and kneaded her breasts. I pinched and played with her soft and sensitive nipples with my fingertips. Soon her room was echoing with the sounds of smacking flesh and her moans along with my grunts. It wasn't long before her first orgasm shook her body, the walls of her pussy clenched and unclenched around my still thrusting rod.

I pulled out of her slowly and leaned in to kiss her. "Not done with you yet, roll over,"" I said to her with heat of the sun in my eyes. She smiled and turned over. She got onto her elbows and stuck her ass up at me.

"like this," she asked with a sexy smile. I licked my lips and didn't answer. I held her firm ass with one hand and with the other I pushed back into her now soaked lips from behind. I held her by the hips as i pushed deep into her bumping against her cervix. I bit my lip as my thrusts became harder, faster, deeper. Her squeals and moans also gained in pitch and frequency as her hips where soon moving back to meet mine. One of her hands gripped the pillow tightly and the other twisted in her long beautiful dark hair. I could feel a bit of sweat forming on my brow. My breathing was getting harder, but I wasn't about to cum just yet, I have swimming to thank for the stamina. I slowed and concentrated on giving her long slow thrusts, it also helped to calm me down some. She cooed softly and smiled back at me with those gorgeous eyes. If I thought they where beautiful before, the look in them now drove me crazy. I continued again, building back into that rhythm I had before. One hand at her ass came back to smack it leaving a rosy red mark. She moaned out in surprise and pleasure so I did it again, a bit harder this time. She turned her face into the pillow and her hands clutched the fabric tightly and I heard a muffled scream come from the pillow. As she tremored I knew she had her second orgasm, this one more powerful than the last,. I had to quickly slow down and pull myself from her.

"once more," I hissed and lay on my back beside her on the bed. In her state I had to help her on top of me. Both of us where breathing heavily, both covered in a sheen of passion. But we both wanted more of each other, we wanted all of each other. I wrapped my arms tightly and didn't even need to guide myself in, it just fit perfectly. I pushed up into her and that's when I pulled out all the stops. I gripped her ass firmly and her shoulder close as my hips bounced up and down ferociously. I wanted to cum looking into her eyes again. I wanted to kiss her when it happened. her moans where hot in my ear and she bit and sucked at my neck to keep from screaming. Her nails dug into my shoulder and I winced in pain and pleasure at the same time. Her lips grazed my ear and that when she said it.

"I love you brad, so fucking much!" it was the first time I had heard her say that this entire day, and the first time ever with such feeling. It drove me wild, I became like an animal and I grabbed her by the hips and raised them slightly to get a better angle to drive deep into her. My heartbeat was racing, and she continued to kiss, bite and suck at my neck. "I'm gunna cum Brad!" she nearly shrieked, "cum with me!" I moved one hand to the back of her head and I felt it building, it had the potential to be the most powerful orgasm of my life. As I pulled her lips to mine, it did not disappoint. My cock lurched and her pussy spasmed as we came in each others arms in complete bliss.

We fell asleep like that, moving only to pull the covers over us or to kiss each other. I remember just before I passed out thinking that if I didn't wake up, I wasn't sure if id be completely content with that being my last evening, or if I'd be upset because I'd never have another as amazing.

12