The Way My Sister Plays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slut," she answered.

"What?"

"I'm Rena – I'm your slut now and I want you to fuck me like it."

She didn't have to say it twice. I almost pulled out of her completely and drove my cock back in as deep as is could go. She grunted her encouragement and I did again and again until I found a rhythm where my heavy balls and my thighs smacked against her flesh. Every second thrust I grabbed a handful of her mane and gave it a good tug and smacked her ass.

"I'm fucking you Rena!" I cried as I pounded her pussy with abandon.

"No shit!" she shot back as tightly held on the sheets where she'd been fucked by another guy only minutes ago. "Fuck me harder!" she ordered like the hungry slut she was.

My knees had been slightly bent and I'd been holding on to Rena's hips since I started fucking her. But now I stretched to a full standing position. This lifted my sister off the bed and I hooked my hands around her muscular thighs like I was holding the handles of a wheelbarrow. Her short but shapely legs stretched out around me and she supported her upper body on the bed with her elbow. Her ebony hair was spread around her head and shoulders like a shattered halo and the room echoed with our grunts and the succulent sound of our fucking.

Rena was really getting into it as she managed to gyrate her ass even as I held her easily with my strong hands. I stopped thrusting and used her hips to rock her body on my cock.

"So big!" she moaned. "So fucking good, baby!"

"Yeah!" I groaned as I rocked her faster on my rod. Waves of pleasure arced through my limbs and I could feel my balls start to tighten despite the effort of holding her – she was as light as a feather.

My pace increased and so did her moans. The inside of her cunt was like a velvet furnace that just relentlessly milked my cock on my every thrust. My sister's slutty little body was telling me exactly how much she wanted to me and I was more than happy to oblige.

There was no stopping us now as I thrust into Rena and rocked her at the same time as she continued to gyrate her ass.

"I'm commmming!" she moaned and the walls of her cunt quivered around my pestling meat.

"Shit Rena! I'm coming inside you! My beautiful slut!" It felt like my cock doubled in size before a torrential eruption of spunk flew from the tip of my cock deep into the hidden recesses of her cunt. My hips shot forward involuntarily as my body sought to deliver as much of my come as it could as deep as she could take it.

After a few moments I settled down and deposited Rena back onto the bed. I noticed we were both drenched in sweat but we were both grinning madly at the outlawed nature our relationship had just shifted to. I was also pleased that kept her ass in the air, making sure my come stayed in her pussy.

I sat down on the bed next her.

"I guess things'll never be the same between us," I said. I watched as Rena glanced at me for moment and then went to the bathroom. She left the door open as she peed.

"You're right," she said. "But that's OK. We didn't have much of a relationship to begin with, Caleb."

I felt my dick twitch when she wiped herself and flushed the toilet. She joined me on the bed and planted a deep, passionate kiss on my lips that I never thought such a young woman could give while she gently stroked my dick back to erection.

"I'm your slut now. You'll never have to pay and you're the only man I want to kiss."

We kissed again, our tongues as eager as we were to get back to fucking. I wondered wistfully what mom would do for 20 bucks.

12