The Way of War Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RobinLane
RobinLane
337 Followers

He took her hands in his, "I'll make you a deal, if I promise to return from this mission, will you promises me that we can get married after it?"

She gazed into his eyes and nodded.

The telephone rang, spoiling the mood. Sharon answered it. She stood with her back to him talking quietly into the mouthpiece. She put it down and turned to him.

"That was Dad. They've found a Nissan hut in a quite area of the Yard. It was used for storage but they're getting it ready for you and your men. Tomorrow at ten, a couple of three tonners will pick up Bobby's team and yours at the hotel the men are using. You and your men will get into one of them, the canopy will be fastened down keeping you hidden while you're transported to the Nissan hut. There you will dress in the clothes provided. You all will be confined to the immediate area until further orders." She looked at him, her eyes glassy with repressed tears, "I'll drive you there tomorrow morning," she murmured sadly.

"Does Tim know about the arrangements?"

She slowly nodded "Dad's told him, so this will be our last night until you return. What would you like to do?"

"Well, we could go out for a meal, or we could have an early night. I'll leave it up to you?"

She smiled has she loosened the bun on her head, and then began to unbutton her blouse.

He was laid across her, his tongue lazily circling her nipple as she stroked his hair. "Would you like me to make something to eat?"

He lifted his head and chuckled, "I'm not hungry for food, at the moment."

She could feel his erection at her waist. She rolled out from under him and straddled him, her legs either side of his body. She lifted slightly, guiding him in.

***

They ate scrambled eggs in the kitchen, both still naked. Later they sat on the couch with his hand caressing her breast. He kissed her, "Darling, you know I'll return, if for no other reason than for you're cooking," he said chuckling, then winced as she squeezed his member.

"For my cooking?" she hissed.

He pushed her back on the couch, opening her legs with his knees and entered her, "Well, amongst other things," he murmured as his hips began to thrust.

***

They were quiet as she navigated the Morris through the streets. She pulled up by an ally across the road from the enlisted men's hotel. She switched off the engine and turned to him, putting on a brave face. "Shaun darling, I'll be waiting until you come back. You've promised me a wedding day," she whispered. He could see she was close to tears.

"Sharon Silverman, I'll be back, I promise, I love you too much not to return." He kissed her, feeling the first tears on his cheeks. He grabbed his valise from the back seat and got out of the car. He turned to look back seeing her clutching the steering wheel her head bent and her shoulders heaving as she wept.

RobinLane
RobinLane
337 Followers
12