The Way to an 'A'

Story Info
Beautiful co-ed in desperate need of an 'A' earns it.
1.1k words
4.05
30.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alena
Alena
5 Followers

Looking up from her psychology exam Milana glanced over her shoulder. She smiled at Luke, her TA, who was walking the aisles keeping an eye on the students with restless eyes as they wrote their final exam. His eyes drifted down from her deep blue eyes to the sexy curve in her back and the sliver of skin between her tight black shirt and short denim skirt. She grinned and slipped her hand to the outside of her thigh playing deviously with the hem of her skirt, pulling it slightly up her slender leg her eyes floating back to her exam. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Luke pass by her desk, his fingers drawing along the edge of her desk. Milana smiled, bit her lip, and went back to the questions in front of her. Another hour passed and Luke told the remaining dozen students to put their pencils down and bring their tests to the front of the classroom. Milana slowly got her belongings together and purposefully fumbled with her backpack until the last of the students was heading towards the exit. She then stood up flattening her skirt against her legs and descended the steps in the lecture hall towards Luke who was now watching her intently his head cocked slightly to the side.

"All done, Milana?" he asked.

She licked her lips and smiled. "All done," she repeated as she rounded the lecture stand and reached her fingers out running her perfectly manicured fingernails down the front of his chest.

"Milana..." he whispered as she stepped closer her lips inches from his. He could feel her warm breath on his cheek. She brushed her lips over his skin until they found his mouth, her tongue pushing lightly between his lips. He kissed her back, his hands on her hips, moving sensually over her ass and pushing up her skirt. He grabbed her ass hard and lifted her up onto the lecture stand. "God, you're a tease" he said gruffly under his breath. "All semester Milana... you really need that 'A' don't you..."

"Yes Luke, and for that you know I'm all yours"

"Mine," he grinned as he lifted her shirt over her breasts her C-cups embraced in a black bra with pink lace. "Sexy," he smiled as he lowered his face towards them licking along the hem of her bra. Milana ran her fingers through his hair pulling him closer to her. Luke's fingers found the clasp on her bra in between her breasts and unclipped it revealing her firm breasts to his meandering tongue. He licked her nipples, sucking them as they hardened in his mouth. She moaned softly and could feel a wetness creeping between her thighs, despite her initial indifference to his advances. She licked her lips, smiling as she looked down at him watching his tongue licking around her breasts. Luke lifted her shirt over her head and flung it to the floor of the lecture hall, pushing her bra off her shoulders.

Milana reached around Luke's head and began to unbutton his shirt, slowly revealing an unsculpted yet not entirely insignificant chest. She drew her fingernails down his chest as he kissed and licked down her chest and stomach, licking around her belly button. Luke roughly pushed her back and Milana's back hit the table hard, the air being knocked briefly out of her. "Ohh" she gasped. Luke pushed her legs apart and pushed her skirt up revealing a shiny black thong with pink trim. He used his thumb to rub slowly down Milana's pussy over her panties. He grinned as her body shuddered slightly. Pulling aside the material he exposed her beautiful pink pussy, shaved and glistening with her excitement.

"You want this don't you Milana..." Luke asked rhetorically.

"Oh God Luke, you've made me so hot! Yes I want it" she gasped in between breaths.

"Tell me again," he commanded as he rubbed his thumb down her pussy again, harder this time.

"Luke, oh God, I want it. Please Luke..." she groaned.

He pulled her panties aside again and leaned in licking up her pussy. She lifted her legs and perched her feet on the edge of the desk, spreading her legs as he pushed harder against her pussy pushing her thong down past her knees and onto the floor. He grabbed her ass and pulled her pussy against his mouth, lapping greedily at her. Milana leant back closing her eyes as her mouth pulled involuntarily into a moan. Luke smiled to himself as he ran one finger along the rim of her asshole, pushing gently inside a little further... little further... the moaning that had stopped when she felt his fingers suddenly started again in response to his expert fingers. As the moaning got louder and her back started to arch Luke pulled away, pulling her body down off the podium and turning her around. He pushed her forward so that her chest was on the desk and unzipped his own pants pulling his cock out.

Milana looked back over her shoulder at him grinning as she watched him rub his cock as he simultaneously rubbed her pussy from behind. Luke stepped forward and teased Milana's pussy with the edge of his cock, pushing only the tip into her pussy as his fingers still teased around her ass. Milana moaned in anticipation and reached her hand around to try to guide him into her. Luke slapped her hand away and thrust in hard pushing her forward on the desk. Moaning she grabbed ahold of the edge of the desk and braced against his thrusts. Luke grabbed Milana's hair pulling back on it making her back arch. Her moans got louder and Luke could tell she was nearing climax. He ran his other hand down her back resting on her hip as he pulled her body in to meet his thrusts. He fucked her harder and harder his own climax nearing as well. Suddenly Milana let out a scream and her body tensed, her pussy grabbing ahold of Luke's cock. Her body's reaction and the look of ecstasy on her face pushed Luke over the edge and he came inside her wet pussy.

"Ohhh," Luke moaned pushing against her one last time, his body shaking faintly. Milana moaned softly into the desk until Luke pulled out and spun her around leaning forward and kissing her hard on the mouth.

"Luke, that was amazing," Milana said with all honesty, still quivering underneath his strong body. He laughed and grinned down at her "Well Milana, I think you earned your 'A'... I hope you'll be taking my advanced behaviourism class next semester." She pulled her shirt back on over her head and ran her fingers through her now messy hair.

"I'll see you then!" Milana laughed as she headed off down the hall to her biology final exam.

Alena
Alena
5 Followers