The Way We Whirr

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mudak
Mudak
58 Followers

"So are you saying...."

"... that your master should choose one of his slaves and send her over to my master, and that my master should choose one of his slaves to send her over to yours. I'm sure we could work something out that would be mutually beneficial to both of our masters."

"How can my master be sure that this isn't a trap?"

"The same way my master would be sure that your master hasn't sabotaged the trade on his side."

"Which is?"

"Oh, let's just call it, honor among thieves."

"Let me bounce this off of my master. How can I reach you with his answer?"

Winston looked around to make sure that no one was watching. He reached inside his suit jacket pocket and slid a small phone across the table to Rufus.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. Can I buy you a drink now?"

"No thank you. My master doesn't approve of me drinking anything other than water."

Silence fell over the room as Levi Evil took the podium near the front of the ballroom. The lights dimmed and a Powerpoint demonstration filled the wall behind him. The first slide read "Building a Better Monster: Trends and Issues in Organ Harvesting."

"If you want to help your master build the best creation for terrorizing local townsfolk," the speaker began, "you need to know which organs are in the greatest demand, where you can get the best samples, and what they look like. I'm here to help..."

Winston rolled his eyes and pretended to listen to the rest of this lecture.

* * *

Upon arrival back at headquarters, Winston saw that his master had deployed his two robots to build his growing army to a stronger level.

Maniacal Meriwether smiled when his manservant returned. "Well?"

"Rufus will pass it on to Victor Villanova. He seemed ... dubious of our intentions."

"Well, Vicky literally is the center of his world. Honestly, I'm surprised that Rufus is even allowed out for anything other than to capture unwilling test subjects for his latest evil schemes."

"Yes, I know."

"So now we just have to wait and see."

Chapter 8—Slave Swap

Rufus returned to his master's secret hideout and explained what Winston had told him. Kneeling low to the ground, he held out the mobile phone with trembling hands.

Victor Villanova raised his hand and Rufus cowered instinctively. With a swoop of his arms, he grabbed the phone.

Rufus's voice quivered when he asked, "What do you think of his proposal?"

"I think," Victor said, pausing to choose his words, "that Maniacal Meriwether wants a piece of our action."

"Then we just need to take a piece of his action, right?"

"No, Rufus." He laughed. "We need to take all of his action."

"How do we do that, boss?"

"We start by agreeing to his slave swap."

"Do you want to call, or should I?"

"You call. Tell him I'll agree to any time or place that doesn't draw attention to our actions."

* * *

At midnight the following night, Rufus and Winston met again, this time in a 24-hour laundromat. Both had brought a single female slave, who had been given enough clothes to be taken out in public, albeit with a certain tramp-like quality that few people who hung out in this particular area would consider out of the ordinary.

The girls had been ordered into silence by their respective masters. Both Victor Villanova and Maniacal Meriwether had given them explicit instructions not to question the purpose of the swap, to go along with whatever was asked of them, and not to say a word about their lives as slaves no matter what else would happen. Meriwether also gave his slave the instruction to act human in speech and movement.

The two servants said little beyond cordial greetings to one another. Winston could tell just from his facial expression, that Rufus didn't trust anything that was happening.

Winston left the laundromat first, Victor's slave walking calmly behind him.

Rufus waited ten minutes and left with the robot Winston had taken to the meeting.

Both servants breathed a sigh of relief and notified their respective masters that no one had seen the swap.

* * *

Shortly before dawn that same night, mild mannered gardener Scott Schott was awakened by the sound of his emergency telephone ringing. Groggy and bleary-eyed, he fumbled for the phone and almost didn't have the opportunity to answer the call before the caller either hung up or was sent to voicemail.

"Admiral Anticrime here!"

"Oh, Admiral. I'm glad we didn't wake you. We have a situation! Metroburgh needs you!" Mayor Minor had a knack for sounding less concerned than the situation usually warranted, and this was no exception.

"What's going on, Mr. Mayor?"

"During a routine check of the security camera at the local 24-hour laundromat, we saw something ... suspicious."

"What's that?"

"Victor Villanova's and Maniacal Meriwether's henchmen each entered the joint with a woman, and they each left with the one the other had brought."

"Any idea who the women are?"

"No. We suspect that Victor Villanova's henchman had brought one of the women involved in the incident at the amusement park, though."

"Thank you, Mr. Mayor. I'll get right on it."

"May I ask, which villain's hideout are you going to?"

The superhero paused and scratched his chin. "If I go to Victor Villanova's hideout, I will likely be held up by sex-mad slaves again. Victor seems to only have managed to capture women, and since we shut down the amusement park, we'd know if he'd gotten any new servants. Going there, and at least I'd know what I'm up against.

"On the other hand, Meriwether's a complete unknown. Even if I assume that he's somehow figured out a way to enslave some portion of the population, I don't know who it would work on and how it works. I wouldn't be surprised if this whole thing was his idea. I just wonder how he managed to convince Victor to give up one of his followers, even if it was a swap for one of his own."

"So your choice is the evil you know versus the evil you don't."

"Exactly. I think I'll go to Meriwether. Can you provide some backup for me? Maybe even a decoy backup to Victor's lair just so that he knows we're on to him?"

"I can do that. How soon can you be by the precinct?"

"Give me an hour."

"Thank you, Admiral Anticrime!"

Chapter 9—In the Evil Lairs

Rufus escorted the swapped slave into his master's basement dungeon. Through clenched teeth, he told her to take off all of her clothes. She didn't respond or react to him. Instead, she merely stood at attention as though awaiting a command she could act on.

He stood up as straight as he could, almost tall enough to look her straight in the eye and said, again, "Please... Heh heh heh... Take off your clothes."

She swayed slightly on the balls of her feet but otherwise didn't move or react to his instructions or his presence.

He moved closer to her, running his finger and sharp fingernail down her cheek. He savored the very softness of her skin and closed his eyes in general appreciation of her form. He was used to girls cowering, flinching, or otherwise trying to get away from him when he did this. He couldn't help but heave a sigh of exasperation when she didn't even move her eyes either to see what was happening to her, or to look away.

He reached underneath her T-shirt and lifted it over her head. Her arms moved with his motions and removing it was not exceptionally difficult. He tossed her shirt aside, smiling at the fact that this girl wasn't wearing a bra.

He ran his fingers over her left nipple. She opened her mouth slightly. He had hoped this minor movement would result in a gasp of either pleasure, pain, or general unexpected touching. Unfortunately, she gave no further indication that she could tell that he was touching her.

He knelt down to pull her skirt and panties to her ankles, then guided her to step forward so that she now stood, naked, in the basement dungeon. He traced a circle on one of her ass-cheeks and felt his frustration mount as nothing he did to the girl resulted in any real reaction whatsoever. He guided her to a comfortable chair beneath a bare lightbulb and helped her sit down in it.

He called to Victor Villanova who was doing research in the adjacent lab room. Rufus's voice echoed off of the bare walls. "Master! Maniacal Meriwether's slave is ready for us!"

"Did you bind her arms and legs?"

"I don't think I need to. She hasn't fought me yet. She's just let me do whatever I wanted with her."

"It seems as though Maniacal Meriwether has trained his slave well. I look forward to breaking her."

The sound of an office chair creaking was followed by the supervillain's footsteps. A few moments later, Victor was standing in front of the naked girl sitting in the chair that he loved to use, when breaking in a new test subject. He leaned close to her and held a pen light up to her face. Shining the light into her eyes, he could see her pupils dilate but she did not otherwise respond to his movements or actions.

"What's your name, my dear?" He asked, using his most notorious, fear-inspiring tone.

She didn't respond. She simply continued to stare blankly ahead.

Victor turned to face his servant, who immediately covered his head in cowed respect.

"I think it's time we ... made her more responsive to us. Wouldn't you agree, Rufus?"

"Yes, master." His nasal laugh was silenced the moment Victor raised his hand.

"The vial..."

"Oh! Oh, yes..." Rufus ran to a storage closet and returned with a small vial that contained a clear liquid. He bowed low to his master and raised the vial as high as he could.

Victor snatched the vial out of his servant's hand, squeezed the dropper, and prepared to drop some of the liquid onto this girl's skin.

He ran his fingers up her leg and found the spot. With a slightly trembling hand, he squeezed the dropper and watched two small beads of what looked like water fall on the girl's leg. The liquid quickly vanished as her leg absorbed it.

The villain and his servant stared at the spot where the drop had fallen, then at each other, and then back at her.

"Can you hear me, my beautiful?" Victor asked.

She didn't respond or change her fixed gaze in any way.

"M- m- master! What—what happened?"

"I ... I think..." He raised his hand to his forehead. "I think Maniacal Meriwether may have bested me."

* * *

Winston escorted his master's test subject into the warehouse where they had successfully tested the new process a few days earlier. Maniacal Meriwether was waiting for them. He immediately stood up upon their arrival and began to look at this girl.

The supervillain smiled. "I suppose we should see what we can get her to do, huh?"

Winston nodded curtly.

"Tell me your name, my dear."

She didn't answer.

"Oh, well, I didn't expect her to be willing to respond to any of my commands. Winston, please give our guest ... a flower."

The manservant left the room, returning a few minutes later with a long-stemmed rose.

"You may need to hold it directly under her nose to get her to respond. And give her a moment. It may take her several breaths before it sinks in."

"Yes, sir."

Winston did as instructed. The supervillain took a small stopwatch out of his jacket pocket and pressed a button. The stopwatch immediately started ticking.

Five seconds after the stopwatch began ticking, Maniacal Meriwether advised his manservant to put an instruction card in the girl's cleavage.

As he did as instructed, he whispered into the girl's ear that, when she comes to, she will immediately reach in between her breasts, read the card, and follow the instructions

For the next ten seconds, the sound of the stopwatch was the only sound in the entryway of the warehouse. At 18.9 seconds, the girl shook her head, looked up and smiled. Feeling something between her breasts, she casually reached into her low-neckline, retrieved the card, and read it before dropping it to the floor.

"Um... Where am I? I, um... Is this where my appointment is?" Her voice was pleasant and polite, yet strangely distant and disaffected by her surroundings and even from the question itself.

"Yes, my dear!" Meriwether said as he quickly put the stopwatch away. "If you could just sign in here."

The girl looked up at the ceiling for a moment, and then acted somewhat sheepish. "Um... I, uh... I don't know how to tell you this but... Um... I, you see... The thing is... I'm, uh, I'm not allowed to tell anyone my name."

"Oh. That's all right." The supervillain flashed a friendly smile to her. "If you could just put an X on that line, that'd be perfect. We just need to track the people as they go in and out." He made a mental note to congratulate Victor Villanova on giving her such a strong command, although he chuckled at the simple fact that he now had a good test of whether or not he'd truly be able to break her.

She giggled and did exactly as instructed.

Once the girl had "signed" in, the supervillain turned with a flourish and opened the door into the main part of the warehouse. He gestured for the girl to pass through the doorway. She followed him through the doorway nd down the hall.

"Would you mind please waiting in this room for a few minutes? Just leave your shoes by the door."

"No prob!"

"Great! Someone will be with you shortly. In the meantime, please feel free to help yourself to any food or drink in this room while you wait."

"Thank you."

Even though he knew what would happen next, Meriwether sprinted back down the hallway to his security cameras. She wore relatively little to begin with, but with how little he knew about how Vicky controlled her in the first place, any cracks in the outer shell should be monitored most closely.

By the time he had reached the monitors, he saw that the girl hadn't moved from the doorway. He quickly flicked the switch near the monitor to turn on the destabilizing lights in her room.

She started to walk around the room, clearly trying to steady herself against the furniture, before finally half-sitting/half-falling into the couch in the center of the room. He turned off the light show.

She shook her head and diverted her attention to the table upon which lay the red heart-shaped box filled with candies. "Take one!" he whispered to the monitor.

She looked through the box of chocolates and lifted one piece into the air. She inspected it closely and sniffed it. She looked around to her left and right, with a slightly guilty expression. Once she had come to the decision that she wasn't being watched and that it was truly safe to eat it, she popped the chocolate into her mouth.

Almost immediately, she took off her blouse.

"Yes!" the supervillain exclaimed.

Winston, in his typical understated manner, nodded and displayed a slight grin as he said, "I trust things are working well, then?"

"Oh, yes!"

Having eaten her first piece of chocolate, she was much less apprehensive about eating the subsequent morsels and the coincident removal of the rest of her clothing.

The supervillain entered the room and spoke with a fake laugh. "Thank you for waiting."

"Oh, it was no worry!"

"I don't suppose you'd be willing to tell me your name now, would you"

"Oh, no. I can't do that."

"And I respect that. You can't blame a guy for trying, though, can you?"

"No, I guess not."

"Now. Do you like music? I need you to take our survey about music. So I need you to put these headphones on and I'll pipe the music in."

The girl nodded serenely as she placed the headset over her ears.

Meriwether removed the box from his pocket and pressed a button, wondering how long it would take for the subliminal messaging in her music to take hold of her thoughts the way it had for other subjects. It probably wouldn't be instantaneous like with the others. Considering the distant look in her eyes already, he wondered how easily he could ascertain that the transformation had taken place.

She slowly started to spread her legs. Within five minutes, her legs were wide apart and the girl had smiled a bit more.

The supervillain mused that this girl was finally ready. He handed her the dildo, which she promptly stuffed into her cunt. He then attached the wires to the end of the dildo and clamped her nipples.

Turning off her music, he looked at her. "Did you enjoy that?"

"Very much so."

"Will you tell me your name yet?"

"I'm ... I'm sorry but no."

"Very well. Come with me."

She stood up and followed him into the room with the hot tub that would transform her, finally, into another one of his robots. Knowing that women tend to regain their full consciousness before the transformation, he wondered how this change would manifest itself for this beautiful test subject.

Meriwether snapped his fingers and Winston stepped closer to him. "Winston. When she regains consciousness, I think we'd be better off if she didn't see me."

"Not a bad idea, sir."

The supervillain backed away and told the girl to step into the hot tub. "Winston, here, will assist you."

Winston took her hand to help her maintain her balance as she sunk into the silvery water. When she sat down on the ledge inside, the water came up to just below her shoulders.

The two men looked at each other before Meriwether disappeared into the shadows.

A grinding sound was followed by bubbles starting to shoot forward from the nozzles in the sides of the hot tub.

The girl smiled broadly as she heaved a deep sigh of relief. Her calm demeanor quickly broke when she shook her head and asked, "Wha- where am I?"

Winston stepped forward. "You came to my master's mansion. I'm his manservant, Winston. Is something wrong?"

"Well, um, it's, uh... How do I say this? What time is it?"

Winston looked at his watch. "It's 2:45 am."

"Huh? How... how's that possible? I don't remember anything! I remember getting on the log flume at the amusement park and... And now I'm here. Where's everyone else?"

"I don't know what you're talking about. It was just you who came here."

"But... But my boyfriend! My sister! Are they all right?"

"I don't know the answer to that. My master keeps his door open to all comers at all hours. You arrived about a half hour ago."

"And..."

"And you indicated that you were quite tense, so my master instructed me to give you some food and draw you up this bath. And here you are. That's really all I know. It's not safe outside on a night like tonight. You may go after dawn if you wish." Winston decided not to give her any indication that nearly two weeks had passed since her visit to the amusement park.

"Thank you."

"May I ask your name?"

"Denise. Denise Denephew."

Maniacal Meriwether, watching from the shadows, gave a silent fist pump.

"I hope you enjoy your stay with us, Denise. Is the water in this tub to your liking?"

Denise looked down and shook her head. It was weird, she mused. The temperature's fine and it's comfortable enough on her aching back, but ... something felt ... well, it felt wrong. "Um... It's, uh... I can't explain it, but my feet feel... I guess they feel kind of sticky."

"Sticky?"

"Yes, you know. Like ... like there's some kind of glue on them or something. And... I guess the feeling is moving. I'm ... it's on my legs now."

She leaned forward to try and rub off whatever was affecting her feet.

Maniacal Meriwether stepped closer to her and pushed down on the breasts and crotch of a doll in his hands. The sensation from the dildo and the nipple clamps shot through her body and she convulsed in pleasure.

As the orgasm subsided, she wiped her brow and asked, "Wh—what was that?"

The supervillain stepped out of the shadows and smiled at her. "You will soon be my loyal robot."

Her eyes widened as she recognized the man standing in front of her. She struggled slightly in the tub but the sticky sensation had by now spread up to her hips so she was unable to move any more than to turn away from his gaze.

Mudak
Mudak
58 Followers