The Way You Hold Me Ch. 03

Story Info
Sparks fly once more in the small town of Cesstic.
388 words
13.4k
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: All characters are fictional and18 or older.

*

Jamie awakened, only to see Tyler weeping on his chest. He was about to speak, until he realized Tyler was whispering something to him, not knowing he had awakened.

"Jamie, I love you. I do. I promise, if you awake, I'll come out, just like you wanted." He whispered.

"You Promise?" Jamie said, causing him to cry out in joy.

"Jamie, I so sor--" His words were cut off by Jamie's lips against his own.

A small groan escaped his lips, bringing them closer together. Tyler ran his fingers through Jamie's light blond hair, wanting to stay like this forever. Their tongues explored each other, dancing. Their hands explored what they could, hungry for more. They broke the kiss, looking at each other, knowing that they were meant for each other.

"Tyler, I love you." James said.

Looking deep into his eyes, Tyler replied, "So do I.."

They were about to return to their moment of lust, when they heard the doctor clear his throat. They blushed scarlet red, only to see Tyler's parents in the room also.

Jamie turned to Tyler, looking as calm as ever.

"Young man, march yourself right out of this Thing's room right now!" Yelled his mother.

"Face the facts, mom. I am gay." He replied softly.

"No son of mine is gay." His father said.

"Really? Then why am I kissing Jamie?"

"Your No--" His parents words were cut short. He turned around, looking at Jamie on the hospital bed lying down, smiling. He bent over, kissing him again, running his fingers along his face softly. As the kiss was being broken, a small trail of saliva joined their lips, thinning until there was nothing.

He turned towards his parents, now more then ever mad.

"Tyler, that's it. Your moving out." His mother said, her face red as an apple.

"I'm not leaving him." Tyler said, a little irritated by his parents words.

"Fine, but expect your belongings out on the front lawn." His father said with a smirk.

Jamie reached over to tap Tyler. Tyler turned, looking a little confused.

He lowered his body, close enough so that there conversation could not be heard.

"Don't worry. You can move your stuff into my Grandma Deb's house."

"You sure?"

"Positive."

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
rushed again

If only there was more editing and grammar check it would be better. The story is too quick and at a fast pace and the chapters too short

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
haveny i read this somewhere before...

too much like 'the way you say my name' without being any good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
??????????????????????

why bother here?

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Skaters Romance Gay romance between best friends.in Gay Male
Night Eternal Ch. 00 Prologue: A Thief in the Nightin Gay Male
Wishful Thinking A gay romance.in Gay Male
My Life is You Ch. 01 Brad and Dillon are happy together.in Gay Male
Matt and Zack Ch. 01 The Callin Gay Male
More Stories