The Way You Laughed

Story Info
You asked me to stay; I did.
813 words
3.89
11.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eileen82
Eileen82
3 Followers

I didn't think you were going to ask me to stay. When you asked me you knew I wouldn't say no. Couldn't say no. Have I ever said no to you? I called my parents and told them some white lie, just like you knew I would. I turned the lights off and lit three candles, the light moving across the ceiling, across the bed, and across you. You put on music, smiling because you know how loud I am, and your parents were down the hall. Home for the weekend, home together in that town I'd tried so hard to leave.

The music was something hot and slow – a mix I had made you I think. I pulled off my sweater and plopped down on the mattress you had put on the floor – you always thought of those things. I ran my hand up my leg and looked up at you. You just grinned and put out your cigarette, sitting down next to me. We laughed a little at ourselves, that awkward moment when you know you're going to have sex but before you - and mid-sentence I slid my hand up your leg and moved closer to you, never missing a beat, as if it were nothing. You held still, as if not to scare me off. I nuzzled your neck, feeling your goatee against my face. I trace your lips with my tongue and let myself go, my hands moving to your stomach, tugging your shirt off as you kiss me, moving closer to you-I could never get enough of your hot skin.

Just like that we were on fire-your hands underneath my shirt while I kissed your neck, wrestling around on the bed on top of one another, laughing, pulling away clothes until we were naked. I pushed you down on the bed and kissed my way down your chest and stomach, savoring the little jump of your stomach as I tease your happy trail. I took your cock in my hand, stroking it, feeling it swell. I licked your head, teasing it with my tongue and sucked along the underside of your cock. I love your cock. I'd always loved everything about your cock-the way it tasted, the weight of it, the pressure of it inside of me. I was in charge, and I could feel myself getting wet as I rubbed my lips against your head, taking you deep in my throat.

You were so hard in my hands I couldn't wait-I had to have you inside of me. I straddled you, sliding you deep within me, my tight pussy expanding with the pressure of you. You filled me, and I closed my eyes and moaned softly, just feeling you deep within-that was always my favorite moment, when we were first together; tight, hot, throbbing, waiting. And then I slowly rotated my hips, sat up and arched my back, still moving. Every cell in my body was concentrated on how you filled me. I moved a little harder, the blood starting to rush through my system.

I whimpered and looked down at you as you put your hands on my hips. Your eyes were closed, with an expression on your face I couldn't quite read. And then I stopped thinking about anything as you pulled me faster with your hands. I started moaning and catch myself-you silenced me with your mouth and your arms were around me and you pushed me onto my back, thrusting hard into me. I bit your lip, closing my eyes tight I tried to keep myself quiet as you started fucking me faster and harder. I couldn't get enough-you put my legs up on your shoulders as you pounded me harder. You knew I wanted it, I wanted you to slam into me, shake my body to the core.

I couldn't stop moaning, calling to God and begging you not to stop. "Don't stop, please… oh damn… ummm," I said over and over again. I opened my eyes but I couldn't see, all I could do was feel you. I could hear you laughing, deep and low, laughing with each thrust I begged for, each thrust that exploded in me, each thrust that pushed me closer to cumming. And suddenly, I did, my body tensing and relaxing in one quick moment. I bit my lip again to keep from screaming, and felt you tense and collapse against me. I couldn't move-my body felt completely broken. When I could move again I kissed your neck, whispering to you.

"God, that was so good." A few moments passed and I could feel you breathing, and I remembered how you laughed. I mentioned it, and you looked down at me and said, "I was laughing because I was proud-you loved it." You grinned and ducked your head and I laughed. "You're right-I did."

Eileen82
Eileen82
3 Followers