The Way You Make Feel Ch. 02

Story Info
Sad thoughts of parting.
684 words
4.53
8.7k
1

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/15/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darren was so enraptured with his childhood memories that when Karina woke to see him staring at her, he didn't respond right away. She shifted, breaking his focus, and this time, he looked at her- really looked at her.

She whispered a "good morning" to him and Darren frowned slightly. He actually felt that besides her being wrapped around him as tight as she was, he wasn't looking forward to the rest of his day. He'd be leaving for a week-long tour of colleges around the east coast, leaving her alone in their small suburban community. Momentarily, he was upset because she had the opportunity to go as well, but didn't want to look at colleges for a whole week with a bunch of boring teachers.

Karina knew what he was thinking, and actually regretted not signing up for the tour. It'd be a good jump start into the world of decisions she'd have to make. Soon she'd be receiving her SAT score, and picking a college at this point was crucial. It didn't matter anyway, because Karina never waited until the last moment to get things done.

If she had it her way, she and Darren would've stayed the way there were presently, forever. However, her bladder was calling to her and she knew her breath and hair were a hot mess. She started to pull away, but Darren squeezed her tighter and gruffly asked, "Where you goin'?"

"To take a piss, your Highness. Now, let me go," Karina whispered back. Even before the sun rose, her sass was on point.

"Nope, I don't think that's going to work," Darren said, burying his face into the warmness of her neck. He inhaled her scent, something wild and sweet, just like her. "I'm'a get a ball and chain so that you'll be attached to me forever."

Karina snorted. "You betta let go before I pee in your bed, and trust me, that shit is not cute."

"Cursing isn't cute on you, K."

"Then let me go and I won't."

"A'ight, fine, but don't take forever in the bathroom like you always do," he huffed, reluctantly releasing her.

Karina scoffed, "I do not take forever!"

Just as Darren was about to retort, his mother burst into the room, and Karina yelped. "Damn it! You," she screamed, pointing at Karina, "and Darren are going to put me and your mother in the crazy house!"

Karina's hand flew to her chest, trying to calm her now rapidly beating heart. She put a 'what did I do?' look on her face, and judging by Darren's mother's expression, he wore the same look, too.

"Ya'll know good and damn well what it is that you do. It better not happen again!" she shouted, punctuating her exclamation by slamming the door behind her.

"I guess I should've told my mom I was coming over here, right?" Karina asked sheepishly.

"Ya think?" Darren replied, scowling at her.

"Aw, come on, D," she pleaded, sitting on the edge of his too-big bed. "You think they'd be used to it by now, we've been doing it for years now," she continued, referring to the many times in which they'd snuck out of their homes in the dead of night, only to be found at the other's. "It shouldn't be a surprise to them after all this time."

"Well, it still is, so you have to be careful, K" Darren said.

Karina shot up. "Careful? Are you effing kidding me?! We're damn near 19 years old and I still have to tell my parents I'm going across the street?! I don't know about you, but that doesn't make any kind of sense to me," she finished, putting her hands on her hips. Darren loved how animated she got when she was upset, and was going to miss the hell out of her for the next five days. He smiled lewdly at her.

"Come here," he said lowly, licking his lips.

Karina rolled her eyes and flipped him a bird. "Asshole," she muttered, slamming the door behind her as she went into the bathroom.