The Way You Make Feel Ch. 04a

Story Info
Unexpected surprises.
1.1k words
4.26
7.3k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/15/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next five days were hell for Karina and Darren. They spoke daily and nightly, and every time in-between, but it still wasn't enough. And because of the curfew that the teachers set for the students, their nightly calls didn't last for but a quick minute. It was normally just to say "goodnight", "I love you", or something similar to those.

Karina was bored and miserable. Without Darren around to keep her company and make her day, the days passed gloomily. She spent most of time either sulking around the house or sulking around in her room. And so far, she managed to piss her parents off with her constant pouting and monosyllabic answers.

Her mother had had enough, and persuaded Karina to find a hobby that would keep her busy until Darren got back. No such luck, though. Darren was her hobby, and she refused to find something better, because there was nothing better. Upset, she stormed upstairs to her room and slammed the door, huffing and puffing all the way to her bed.

Being the spoiled chick that she was, when she ever so sweetly asked her parents if she could get her bed raised and another mattress added, they'd said yes without further question. She almost always got what she wanted because her parents adored her, but more so because she was an only child. Karina climbed upon it, and then sat with her legs crossed and her arms folded. She was mad that Darren hadn't called her yet, that he wasn't here with her, and that her mother was trying to subtly get rid of her. She knew a brush off when she saw one.

A soft knock came at her door and Karina angrily said, "Go away!" The knock came again, and she repeated herself, throwing a decorative, multicolored pillow at the door. Whoever was on the other side was insistent, and they knocked again. Irrationally pissed, Karina hopped off the bed and stomped over to door, ready to give the person on the other side a verbal ass-whipping.

She flung the door open, and to her surprise and shock, Darren stood on the other side wearing a big Kool-Aid grin on his face. Forgetting to be angry for a moment, Karina squealed his name and jumped into his open arms.

"Darren!" she yelled, after pulling away from the big, sloppy kiss she'd planted on his lips. "What the hell are you doing here?! You weren't supposed to come back for another two days!"

He grinned into her flushed looking face and replied, "Some kid got food poisoning at the hotel, and since they couldn't send him home without a chaperone, the whole trip got cancelled because they were a staff member short!"

Karina returned his happy grin before hitting him on the side of his head. "And why the hell didn't you call me?"

Darren frowned in mock pain and said, "I wanted to surprise you... I thought you'd be happy."

"I am happy. I'm more than happy. I'm fucking ecstatic!"

"Me too. And I missed you, smart ass."

"I missed you, too. You don't even know," Karina said, truly meaning her words. She was going crazy without him, and now that he was here, everything was right again.

*******************

For the next hour or so, Darren filled her in on everything that he learned, seen, done, and wanted to do. Karina listened attentively, interrupting him with her many questions. For someone who didn't want to go, she sure had a lot to ask.

Thankfully, Karina wasn't one of those nosy and insecure girlfriends that wanted to know what their man was doing every minute of the day. She didn't expect for him to consult with her on every little thing he did and he was grateful for that. She honestly cared about what he had to say, and wasn't bitchy and argumentative when she disagreed with him on something. He talked and talked, and she listened contentedly, knowing he'd do the same for her.

"So," she began, after a considerable pause in his animated speech. "What'd you bring me?"

"I brought you me, K. Is that not enough for you?"

Karina frowned her face at him, and then looked him up and down. "You'll do."

Darren raised his eyebrows at her. "Speaking of doing, my balls hurt."

"And?" she asked, sucking her teeth. "What does have to do with anything, and what does that have to do with me?"

"Aw, c'mon, Karina," he said, giving her the puppy dog eyes. "You gotta make me feel better."

Karina smirked. He really is too damn cute, she thought, letting her eyes rake slowly over his well built frame. From what she could see now and from what she'd seen before, playing almost every sport his school had to offer had paid off and showed clearly. She took in his neatly braided hair, courtesy of her own talented hands, which was starting to become longer and longer in length. The way his broad shoulders were defined, even in the too big sweatshirt he wore. But, because of the way she was laying, that's as far as her eyes could travel. She cursed inwardly, and he snapped his fingers in front of her face.

"Yo, you a'ight?" he asked, looking at her weirdly. Karina nodded and shook her head vigorously, trying to clear the sinful thoughts that rapidly ran through her. She'd been attracted to Darren for quite some time, but she saw him in a new light now. A light that was making her body hot and her mind confused.

He regarded her carefully for a few seconds more before rising to get off the bed. "Anyway, let me go and let my mother know I'm here before she blow up my phone."

Karina was unnerved by the suddenness of his movement. He just got here, and now he was leaving. Whatever, it didn't matter.

When she reached his side, he leaned down and said, "See you later...gimme kiss." She took longer than he wanted and he cupped her chin in his hand and raised her lips to his.

Darren kissed her soundly, and before long she felt like she'd melt into a puddle of liquid. Or was that just the puddle forming between her legs?

He kissed her harder, and longer, slipping his tongue lazily into her mouth. When he reached down, grabbed her round ass, and squeezed, she knew it was time for him to go.

Darren thought so, too, and whispered, "Damn, I missed you."

Karina nodded dumbly and sighed like a girl in love, watching his thuggish swagger as he left her room.