The Way You Make Feel Ch. 05

Story Info
Feeling something new.
868 words
4.31
7.2k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/15/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later that night, Karina sat in her room, dazed, confused, and hot all at the same time. She'd never reacted to Darren's kisses like she did earlier. And, he'd never kissed her like that before.

His kiss. Sweet Jesus, that boy could kiss. Karina felt a tingle between her legs as she relived the memory. She could still feel his soft, warm lips on hers, his tongue dueling with her inexperienced one. Thinking about it now, she wondered how his lips would feel in other places.

Stop it. Bad, Karina, she thought, pushing her wicked thoughts aside. She was a virgin, completely untouched, and knew nothing of sex and everything that came with it. But, she didn't feel like a virgin, now, thinking about such naughty things. In that department, she and Darren had never made any promises or commitments. The only thing they'd decided to do was respect each other. They did, and if certain things happened, then they would happen.

***********

Meanwhile, across the street and in the dead silence of his home, Darren slowly stroked his swollen dick, focusing solely on a mental image of Karina, naked and gorgeous, begging for him to fuck her. At eighteen, he was a virgin, too, and the only girl he'd wanted to make him a real man was in the home right across from his.

While on his trip, the 2 other guys he shared a room with had talked of nothing but girls and pussy. Pussy, pussy, pussy. Darren had heard the word so much that it would get crossed out of his vocabulary soon. But, he didn't try to front and be "down". He knew who he was true to, and if they didn't respect or understand that, well, then, fuck them.

They'd spoken about the countless number of girls they'd fucked, and after a point the incessant garbage got on his last nerve. The way they spoke openly about what they did to girls or had girls do to them upset Darren. He realized the guys had no respect for themselves or the chicks they'd dated, no matter what they might've done together. It pissed him off more, but made him proud at the same time, because he'd never talk about his Karina that way.

Or so he thought. Rubbing and squeezing a little harder, Darren imagined how Karina would look naked. How'd she smell, look and taste. He'd read plenty of XXX magazines, thanks to brothers, and knew the basics on how to please a woman. The only thing was, he'd never pleased any woman, so what he thought he knew didn't matter one way or another.

He wondered how her pussy would look. How sweet her moans would be. How she'd arch her back as he licked a spot that she liked. How she'd grab his head and grind her hips onto his face as she came. How she'd taste delicious, and how he'd lick every drop.

He took his fantasy a step further. He imagined lying on top of her, thrusting his now rock hard dick deep into her pussy. How she'd scream his name and tell him how much she loved him. The look on her face as she came over and over again, wetting up his lower body and the sheets below them.

Darren barely stifled a groan as he felt himself getting closer to his release. It was almost there; he could feel it trying to sneak up on him, but he was ready for it. With three last strong, hard pulls, he let out a harsh, satisfied groan and came, spewing long ropes of cum into the air.

Darren was still in the midst of his orgasm when "My Love" started to chime from his cell phone. "Hello?" he answered huskily.

"Darren?" Karina asked, knowing that she'd dialed the right number, but didn't recognize the voice.

"Yeah, K. What's up?" he responded, cursing under his breath as the sound of her voice made his dick throb harder, prolonging his orgasm.

"Are you okay?" she asked, concern coloring her voice. His voice sounded so low and deep, like he was sick, or...or something else she couldn't put her finger on. She'd heard his curse, and wanted to know if he was alright. There was something she needed to ask him.

"I'm fine," he lied, in the same deep voice.

"Hmm, if you say so," she said skeptically. "Anyway, are you busy? 'Cause I wanted to come over there."

She didn't know just how busy he'd been a few seconds ago. Besides that, her request was strange, because for as long he could remember, Karina never called beforehand. She just invited herself and showed up.

"I gotta take care of somethin' right quick, but yeah, it's cool."

"Good." She sighed. "See you in a bit then."

"A'ight." Karina hung up. Darren flipped his phone closed and dropped it on the bed. He then looked down at the gooey mess drying on his hands, chest, thighs and the floor. He snapped out of his post-orgasmic daze, figuring that he might as well get cleaned up. Explaining to his girlfriend why he was covered in cum was not something he preferred doing.