The Way You Make Me Feel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,785 Followers

Tamsin raised an eyebrow. "Um, 'sister pet'? I, um...I mean, I like this, but I don't know if I'm really....up for that, you know? I just--"

Chandra cut her off with a slow, gentle caress of her breasts that left her mewling in pleasure. "Please?" Chandra said, punctuating her words by tracing Tamsin's nipples. "Just give it a try, Tam, just for tonight. I think you'll really enjoy it, if you just give in and let yourself."

"I, um, I don't..." Tamsin felt her resistance melting away with every soft, stroking touch of Chandra's fingers. "Yes, Mistress," she whimpered out, and she was astonished at just how good those words felt on her lips.

"Good girl," Chandra said, and Tamsin quivered in pleasure at the way the words made her feel. "Good girl," she repeated, punctuating every word with a long, lazy, blissful caress that made it feel even better to give in.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,785 Followers
12