The Way You Say My Name Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wavyscribe
wavyscribe
1,092 Followers

Megan froze. “You mean you haven’t heard?”

“Heard what?” Alarm raced through his body. “Meggie, you’re scaring the hell out of me. What’s goin’ on?”

Megan put her hands to her chest, trying to catch her breath. “About ten minutes ago, Principal Morgan made an announcement over the intercom. I guess you were in the bathroom. Dillon, Ben Lewis is dead. Morgan didn’t give any details, just said that we need to keep his friends and family in our prayers because Ben had been killed.”

Friends and family? Oh, God. Jamie. Dillon said, “Megan, I’ve got to get to James. Can your remember what his last class is? I think it’s English Lit.”

“No, it’s art class, but that’s not the problem. I went down to the art room as soon as I heard what happened--you know, to check on him--but he wasn’t there.”

“What do you mean, he wasn’t there?”

“Dillon, James is gone.”

{TO BE CONTINUED}

wavyscribe
wavyscribe
1,092 Followers