The Weather Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seat542
seat542
236 Followers

I wasn't sure what to say. "Look," Jennifer said, "I am hairless because it makes sex so much better."

For some odd reason I hadn't noticed her bald pussy.

"Let me show you." Taking my hand she moved it to her slit. "Feel it" she said.

My hands moved over her mound and into her folds. The smoothness was exotic. There wasn't a stray hair, just a soft and now a very wet pussy. My cock was jumping around.

Jennifer looked into my eyes and asked again, "Tell me why."

I proceeded to tell her the entire story of Robbie, his family, my promise and my future.

As I spoke, Jennifer began working on my groin. She massaged and pulled my balls and cock. Each time I was close to cumming, she slowed.

When she finished she took my hands and told me to feel my balls, cock and body. It was incredible. I felt like I was masturbating my entire body.

Jennifer moved between my legs and put my swollen cock into her mouth. She gave it a few long and powerful sucks. Looking up at me she said, "Continue rubbing your body and don't stop until I tell you. Based on your future, there is one more thing I should do to prepare you."

She went back to my cock and attacked it. Within moments cum was spurting into her mouth. I was pinching my nipples hard and my body was shaking. Before I was completely drained, Jennifer removed her mouth from my cock and the last few spurts shot unto her lips.

Moving to the head of the table she kissed me. My mouth hungered for her and opened to accept her tongue. With it I received my full load of cum. She swirled her tongue in my mouth and moved her cum wet lips across mine. Our tongues danced with cum and a final spurt erupted from my cock as we swallowed.

Using a gentle warm mist, Jennifer cleaned my face, groin and body.

While she was doing this she explained the various techniques to keep hair off my body and told me she would leave a few names of professionals in Philadelphia providing this same service at the front desk. She dried me off and told me it was time to get dressed. Drying herself off as I dressed, she put her halter and sarong back on.

I offered her a tip but she refused it.

She looked at me and smiled. "Normally I'd take it," she said. "Consider it a present as you start your new life." Jennifer gave me a kiss on the check and left the room through a side door.

I walked to the entrance and then into the shop. It was empty except for Olivia at the front desk. It was dark outside. The clock over the counter read 8 pm. I was there for hours.

Olivia stood and walked to the door. She unlocked it and opened it for me. As I passed through the doorway into the night she said, "I hope you enjoyed our services."

"I certainly did," came my reply.

Olivia then handed me a business card along with a sheet of paper with the name of spas in the Philly area. Getting into the rental car, I put the business card in my pocket and the list in my briefcase. I realized I had to hustle to catch my flight home.

On the flight home I sipped my drink and thought of what just happened and what I was heading for. I reached into my pocket for money to buy another drink and pulled out the business card Olivia handed to me. The front read, Natural Sensations Spa—Olivia Alvarez—Owner. Flipping it over there was a handwritten note: "If you are ever in Miami again, call me. I want to fuck you. Olivia." Her home number was written below it. I felt a rise in my smooth and hairless crotch.

The cocktails allowed me to drift into a semi sleep replaying Jennifer's suggestions to purchase satin tight fitting underwear. "It'll remind you of your sex all the time." The plane landing in Philly pulled me back to reality. My semi-hard cock reminded me of the past and the future.

****

So here I was two months out of the service, moving into my new place, and needing to purchase a wardrobe.

I had visited Betty at least three times a week since I was home. She appeared to be holding up quite well under the circumstances. A few times I think I interrupted some private play time when I rang her doorbell (I gave the key back years ago!).

She was always glad to see me and interesting enough, our conversation focused on the future and didn't dwell on the past. The only downer part of our conversations was when Betty intimated I would meet the coed of my dreams and then I too would be out of her life once school started.

I didn't completely disagree; however, I usually said something like I believe my experiences and interests are a bit beyond those of a first year coed.

Betty would always give me a penetrating look as if trying to read my mind for the definition of experiences and interests.

Since the Bucher's had great taste in everything, I decided to ask Betty where Jim purchased his clothing.

On my next visit, Betty and I were sipping a glass of wine out on her balcony when she asked me, "So how is your new place coming along, Doug?"

I told her all about it and then told her about my wardrobe situation. "I really need new clothes. If you don't mind me asking, where did Jim shop for his?"

Betty replied, "It depended on what he was shopping for. He purchased his suits at one store; his casual wear at various stores; and his intimates were purchased online at specialty boutiques. What did you have in mine?"

I wasn't sure where to start.

Betty saw my confusion and said, "Let's go up to my bedroom."

Before she could even finish the sentence, I felt my face going beet red.

"Douglas," she cooed smilingly, "you are such a filthy, filthy man. I was inviting you up to my bedroom to go through Jim's clothes. I was going to have you check the styles and types and then I would tell you where to shop." Standing she said, "Lets go you filthy, filthy man."

I stood and followed her; watching her ass sway in a way I hadn't seen before. It seemed to go with the way she lingered on the phrase "filthy, filthy man." My cock stirred as my mind re-envisioned Betty and Jim in the Polaroids. Not wearing underwear didn't help the situation.

Betty was at least four steps in front of me as we climbed the stairs to her room. Her legs were a feast. They shot all the way up to her ass which was swishing back and forth in front of me. Anyone else and I would have snuck a glance up her skirt.

As if she could read my mind, Betty said in the same sultry voice, "Douglas, are you looking up my dress? You are a filthy, filthy man."

My cock was on the move.

Once in her room, Betty closed the door behind me.

My mind was going crazy. We were the only ones in the house. Was my fantasy woman going to attack me? I was becoming a bit nervous. She walked over to her closet, the same one Robbie went to the day he shared the family secret, and pulled down the same suitcase Robbie had. I broke into a sweat. Betty looked at me in a very curious way as I eyed the suitcase. "Douglass," she asked, "are you feeling alright? You seem so frightened."

Setting the suitcase next to a chair, she went to her bed stand and opened the deeper bottom drawer. I saw her remove a square cloth from a stack in the drawer and she turned to me and gently dabbed my forehead. "There, there," she said, "relax." My cock was half hard and starting to tent my pants. "I'll open a window and let some air in." She handed me the cloth and went to the window.

The cloth had the very delicate scent of Betty's perfume. It was also completely stained with all sorts of blotches. They had to be cum and my cock responded even more. I flipped over the cloth and saw a stain which could only be made from wiping ones ass. My cock started to ooze pre-cum and its mark was clearly visible.

Betty went to a dresser and pointed out Jim's drawers. She opened the other closet and pointed to Jim's side. "Look through all of this and let me know what you like. I'll tell you where it was purchased." Betty walked past me to the chair where she set the suitcase and sat down. As she did, her ass had the same sway and she looked into my eyes, then to the wet spot on my pants and then back to my eyes. All without comment but I knew, that she knew, that I knew she saw my cock and its wetness.

I went to the closet and started looking around. Removing a couple of items, Betty listed them on pad she got from a drawer and commented on the store. I started to relax and my hard on was started to subside. I went to the dresser and moved through the things in much the same fashion as the closet.

The last drawer made my dick go crazy again as soon as I opened it. I slammed it quickly. Betty asked what was wrong.

"I think I opened a drawer of your intimates by mistake. Sorry."

"Nonsense," she replied, "all of my things are over here" pointing to another dresser closer to her. "Those were all Jim's silks and satins. He so loved the feel of them on his body. Take a look and I'll jot down the website for you."

I reopened the drawer and slowly touched his things. They did feel good and I could only imagine how they would feel on my bare cock and balls.

When I closed the drawer Betty said, "I hope you liked his things. You will find them to be very pleasant to the body."

Finished we went back to the porch and our wine. There wasn't much of a conversation anymore, just a bit of awkward tension as Betty kept glancing at my wet spot. I kind of chugged my wine and told her I had to go.

Betty stood and took both of my hands in hers and kissed me softly on the lips. "Douglas, thank you for coming over. I so do look forward to your visits. Please don't stop coming."

All I could say was, "I won't stop coming."

Betty smiled and moved to the table to retrieve the clothing list, "Good, I like it when you come." She looked me in the eyes and handed me the list.

That night I came in quarts....over and over again....right into the stained cloth Betty gave me. I held the cloth to my mouth and lapped at the stains made fresh by my cum. I kept hearing Betty say, "Douglas, you filthy, filthy man."

**********************

To be continued..... Let me know what you think.

seat542
seat542
236 Followers
12