The Weather Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seat542
seat542
235 Followers

She asked about shopping and the things I bought. Betty asked if I had a chance to visit the website. I told her I didn't get there yet. She gave me a look which said "you're lying."

As we talked, Betty went to the fridge and took out Gouda, Havarti, Blue Cheese, grapes, apples, stone ground mustard and made a platter with an nice assortment of crisps and crackers. Munching and chatting we had another wine. The atmosphere was getting lighter.

Our conversation was interrupted by the phone ringing. "Hold on, I'm expecting an important call." Looking at her caller ID, she gave me the nod to indicate this was the one. Pressing talk on the cordless she said, "Hello, darling how are you?"

Betty moved around the room talking, smiling and glancing at me from time to time. Hearing only one side of the conversation was interesting:

"He did? Really? You devil... I'm sure he did... I think you would be doing the right thing... Sure, why not... Actually the sooner the better... Gotta go, see you soon... Ciao"

"All right, time to see your clothes." Betty announced as she put the phone back on the counter. I stood up to retrieve a package when Betty gasped, "Douglas! What on earth happened in your pants?"

It wasn't what happened "to" your pants, but rather "in" your pants. Embarrassment showing in my cheeks, I tried to say with confidence, "Oh, I just spilled some wine onto my pants. No biggie."

"Yes it is," came her reply as her tongue sensuously moved across her hips. My penis stirred. Betty grabbed a towel from a hook near the sink and soaked one end of it under the faucet. "Wine leaves a permanent stain unless you tend to it quickly."

She moved around the counter, she bent over and started to wipe the stained area with the wet end of the towel. Her other hand rested on my jean covered ass. Her face was only inches from my fly. The hand on my ass moved gently across my cheeks. The wiping area was getting bigger. Betty's excuse for passing the towel over my hardening cock was, "You need to clean all around the stain to blend it into the material."

She squeezed water from the towel and let it soak into the jeans which were becoming very wet by this time. I could feel water dripping on my cock and down onto my hairless balls. My cock was past the point of being unnoticeable. It was straining and pushing on the front of my pants.

By this time Betty was in front of me on her knees, moving the towel up and down over the front of my jeans. For every three strokes to the stain, my cock got one. Her other hand was now grasping my inner thigh for support, but way too close to my groin.

Looking down at this Goddess, I could see into her blouse.

Her bra was a demi-cup and the top of her areolas peeked from their lace cradle as she moved. I wanted to pull down my pants and shove my dick into her red lipped mouth and have her suck my spasmming cock. But I couldn't. I had a block.

"Betty...thanks. It looks clean to me."

Betty looked up at me and smiled. "We should get those jeans off of you throw them in washer."

Realizing I had nothing on underneath, I just said it would be okay.

"I insist," came her reply. "After all you will be trying on your clothes for me so we have time to clean them."

I just stood there with my jaw dropped. I felt like I was in a trance. "Douglas? Douglas? Are you okay?"

I slumped back to the counter and took my seat and stared down into my wine.

Betty tried to break my trance by opening the packages on the table. Hearing the sound of the rustling bags, I remembered my cum filled undies shoved in one of them. Before I could say "No," Betty pulled the white briefs from the bag and held them up with the tip of her fingers, arm extended saying, "What do we have here?"

Quickly I said, "Those are my briefs and they got wet from the wine too."

Betty's demeanor changed. Her hands went to her hips while still clutching my briefs. She walked to the counter purposefully. Setting my briefs on the counter she took a sip a wine and turned towards me putting her hands back on her hips and spreading her legs in a showdown stance.

"Douglas, you are lying to me."

"No I'm...." before I could finish the sting from her hand slapping my face silenced me.

"Douglas, you are a fucking liar." Her look was stern. I had the feeling the shit was about to hit the fan. "You've been lying to me all the time."

"Betty, I.."

"Shut the fuck up and listen." Betty was in control. In all the years I've known her, I never heard her curse in public or to me. "I'm going to explain something to you and you better fucking listen because I'm only going to say this once. DO-YOU-FUCK- ING- UN-DER-STAND?" Her voice was low but there was no mistaking its control.

"Yes" was all I could muster.

"Good." Betty started, "First I know you are a pig because Carol told me about the girls she introduced to you and Robbie. Douglas, women talk, especially those type ...the hedonist, the beauty types. All they want is pleasure and they don't care who it comes from, man or woman."

"Carol told me how you loved to tongue fuck their asses and you even let one girl piss on you while she rode you. When you came inside her, she made you clean her out while sitting on your face. She told Carol how your cock stayed hard as you licked your cum, her cum and her piss from her box. So, stop the innocent bullshit, you are a pig."

"Next, you kept talking about your unusual experiences around the world and lately how the co-eds at college wouldn't have your same interests. When Robbie kissed you good-bye and Jim's hand stroked your ass, I knew you were Bi. Again, stop the bullshit."

"You look at me with lust. And frankly, I love it. You embarrass easily but a man's cock never lies. You were hard as a rock looking at Jim's silks and satins. The pre-cum stain on your pants was obvious. Then tonight you sat here and lied to me about not looking at the website."

Going to a bag on the table she retrieved the conversion chart, tape measure and paper with the website and Sonya's name and number. "If you didn't look, then why in hell do you have this chart, the tape and another website for women's intimates? On top of it there is a woman's name and number written down. Oh, it's okay for you to talk about this with others, but not with me?"

"No, it's not like...." I tried.

"I told you to shut your fucking mouth. Either shut up and listen or I'm throwing your ass out of here. Understand?"

I sat in silence.

"Very good" came Betty's calm response.

"Last night you took my cloth. God only knows how much cum was pumped into it. Did you eat it too? Did you lick the stains? Don't answer, I know. And this morning you pull the 'whom may I ask is calling' shit on me. Right after you jerked off to my vision. Fucking asshole pig."

"This afternoon....Mister Fucking Peeping Tom at my window. What if I was busy? Which I was, but you know because I left the bedroom door open on purpose ...for you to see and you saw it all. You saw my outfit, my flogger, the Sybian and the shit I adore. Wine spill my ass."

Opening my briefs she dragged her nail across the wetness and scooped up what cum was left. "Does this look like wine? I think not." She pushed her cum covered finger into my mouth and smeared it onto my tongue. "You know, I think it's cum. Your cum as a matter of fact. You blew your load in your pants as you watched me. Now, you're giving me bullshit about a wine spill."

"Look at your cock."

It was pushing almost straight out from the front of my jeans.

"You're so fucking horny. I know you wanted to fuck my mouth and shoot your load down my throat when I cleaned you. Why do you think I put my face inches from your cock? Why do you think I stroked it to stiffness? To make you horny. To make you as horny as I am."

For the first time, Betty's voice changed. I looked at her and I saw fire and lust in her eyes.

"I am a horny woman with many, many, different and unusual needs. I was hoping you were a filthy, filthy man capable of helping me with those needs. But what I see in front of me is a lying fucking pig. Is that what you are?"

I said nothing.

The crack of Betty's hand across my face stung. "Answer me" she said calmly. "Are you a lying fucking pig or do you want to be a filthy, filthy man?"

Slowly, but without hesitation, I looked in Betty's eyes and said, "I want to be a filthy, filthy man. Your filthy, filthy man."

"Good" she replied pacing in front of me.

"Douglas, NEVER lie to me again. If you do, our relationship is over. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress." I said.

The sting of her hand across my face stunned me. "Did I give you permission to call me Mistress?"

"No" I stammered. Then another slap and Betty grabbed my hair.

"Get down on your knees and apologize." I fell to my knees, my face inches from her crotch. I could feel its heat but I did not look. My eyes never left hers.

"Betty, I am sorry for calling you Mistress without permission and I apologize for lying to you this whole time. Please forgive me." I meant every word of it. Betty knew it too.

"Douglas, you are forgiven. Now kiss my feet."

As I bent down to fulfill her command, the sound of her zipper was distinct. Kissing her feet I heard her fingers squishing into her pussy.

After a few moments Betty said, "Very good Douglas. Look at me." As I lifted my head it was impossible to ignore her fingers deep inside her pussy. I didn't linger but moved my eyes to her.

"Never again...No lies...No bullshit." These words echoed in my ears as she removed her fingers from her pussy. Without breaking eye contact she pushed them into my mouth. "Suck my juices you filthy, filthy man. Clean my fingers and savor the nectar of my pussy."

I licked and sucked with passion.

"Douglas, I know so much about you. More than you could ever dream. You have so much to learn and I have all the time in the world to teach you. Now stand up."

Getting up I stood in front of Betty my eyes fixed on hers. She moved forward and grabbed my cock through my pants. She kissed me with lust and passion, savoring her own juices from the moment before. Our tongues swirled.

Breaking the kiss she said, "Now take off those pants and follow me upstairs. We have a little panty party to attend."

Kicking off my shoes, I undid my pants and let them drop. My hairless crotch and hard on was at full attention. Betty's glance went to it and she cupped my balls and cooed "Very nice. Hmmmm, this looks like Jennifer's work from Olivia's in Miami."

I was stunned.

While still stroking my balls, Betty looked in my eyes and said, "Douglas, there is so much I know about you. More than you could dream. Follow me."

Up the stairs she swayed. Her ass moved as it did the night before. My eyes were fixed on its movement. Her rubber panties were visible since Betty had not rezipped her pants.

"You better be looking at my ass." Her voice was lustful.

Reaching her bedroom door, Betty turned herself in the doorway and leaned against the frame to block entry. Her fingers trailed around the knob in a seductive motion. "By the way," her now husky voice spoke, "I may have a very special treat for you tonight."

She entered.

I followed.

**********************

To be continued... Let me know what you think. I do have a comment on the feedback.

Thanks but please be patient.

My style is to wind a story. It isn't easy to determine where exactly my story goes. This series of submissions, The Weather Girl (I'm on Chp 5), centers on a bisexual male that has removed his body hair, loves panties (silk, satin, rubber, etc), adores watersports, all traditional sexual acts, dominant women, toys, breasts of all types but is really attracted to very small, multiple partners in erotic and kinky settings, etc.

There isn't one category for this, so Fetish works the best.

seat542
seat542
235 Followers
12