The Weather Man

Story Info
A sexy weather girl meets the one who controls the weather..
1.1k words
3.71
22k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a rainy day as she walked towards her car. She dug in her purse for the keys as she heard footsteps behind her. She stopped and turned, but no one was around. She shook it off and continued as thunder rolled and lightning flashed against the evening sky. She was a well known woman and worked for the weather service. She was soaked from the rain and her outfit clung to every curve of her nice body.

She was almost to her car and heard the foot steps again. She spun around and looked as he appeared in the shadows. He laughed as her nipples were showing through her top.

"Well, hello Stephanie. I have been wanting to meet you." He said scanning her tight blouse, nice, tight, long skirt and high heels.

"Who are you?" She asked as he smiled at her.

"you tell the weather to others, me, I am the real weather man." He said as he stepped out of the shadows and stood where she could see him.

She stood there with rain dripping off her hair and her nice tits. He smiled and stepped towards her slowly. She stepped back unsure of the man yet.

"You pretty much try to guess weather patterns and how it will affect the people of the nation." He said lifting his finger as more thunder rolled. "Stephanie, I am going to show you what I mean. I am the one who controls the weather, I will show you." He grinned as she stepped back. "Don't be afraid, you are going to enjoy this."

He raised his arms s the rain slowed, then he dropped his arms fast and the rain poured down with force. Stephanie was drenched even more than before as she watched him use his fingers to make the lightning strike. She was in awe of his powers as she stood dripping wet, with hard nipples. He smiled and walked closer to her as she was under his spell.

"This is amazing! I know the true weather!" She said as she stepped closer towards him.

"Steph, I have watched you on television for years and have to admit, I like you dripping with my rain water." He said as she looked down at her outfit as it clung to her curves. "I have tried not to do this to a woman of your caliber, but with those long legs, perky tits and nice ass, I can not resist myself to do this to you." He said.

"What are you talking about?" She asked as he looked at her nice cleavage.

"Do you want me to show you?" He asked.

"Yes! Show me!" She said smiling as he nodded at her.

He eyed her buttons on her blouse and smiled as he closed his eyes. He pointed fast and swift at her buttons. Small strikes of lightning bolts came down and hit every button, they fell to the ground. Her blouse opened revealing her pink bra. Her eyes widened and the wind blew and tore the blouse completely off her body. She looked up as he smiled and brought his hands up fast.

She let out a startled squeal as the wind flew up her skirt and ripped it at the seams. Stephanie's skirt blew away in the wind and she stood in her bra and matching thong. Rain continued to pour down upon her almost nude body. She was in shock and starred down at her body. He laughed as he stepped closer and pointed. She looked up as a small twister wrapped around her body and spun her around fast as it could. She was lifted off her feet as it ripped her bra off and her heels fell off as she struggled to hold her thong on. It disappeared and she was dropped to the ground.

She sat up and looked up as he grabbed her hair and smiled down at her.

"I don't like weather people trying to make me look bad. Now it is time for payback." He said as he shoved his dick into her mouth.

Her eyes widened as he slid her head back and forth on his dick. He was enjoying himself as he made the wind turn cold around her topless body. She felt her nipples get harder and harder. He then teased the hard nipples as he grinned down at her. He moved her head faster and faster as her lipstick smeared his dick. Tears ran down her face as she swallowed his cum. He pulled out and lifted her up by her hair.

"See Stephanie, I now control you!" He said running his fingers on the outside of her thong. "I bet this is so tight!" He said slipping a finger up into her wet pussy. "Oh my, you are a naughty girl!" He said fingering her until she got off.

Then he pulled his fingers out and touched her thong. It froze and shattered revealing her shoved pussy. She looked down as he lifted her up and dropped her onto his large dick! She felt the large dick ram deep into her as she came to a jerking stop. He grabbed her arms and lifted her up and dropped her harder. He continued to do this until he felt her cum flow. He then dropped her to the ground and rolled her onto her back.

"Now Stephanie, it is time for me to show you what you get when you try to guess the weather." He said pinning her down and aimed his cock at her hole.

She looked at him as her mind wandered about her predicament. He slid it into her and grunted as he thrust deep. He began to fuck the weather girl as he made the sky get even darker and the rain to fall harder. He pounded her as hard and as deep as he could. Her soft moans weren't heard by anyone but them. Water pooled around her as he went faster and harder. Stephanie was in a daze as he violated her body. She starred off into space as she felt the large dick sliding in and out of her.

After a while and the rough sex, she felt the dick grow and spew its load into her. She felt him pull out and she looked up as he put it away and smiled down at her. She closed her eyes and fainted as he raised his arms and thunder rolled loudly. Lightning flashed and the rain continued. Stephanie was left naked and in the puddle of water. He disappeared and was satisfied with his romp with the sexy weather girl.