The Web Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy shifted on the couch. Finally, she whispered, "Everything."

Wow. Time to see where this might lead. "Would you like her to pleasure herself while we watch?" I saw Kelly snap her head over to me. I looked at her, but she wasn't saying no—not yet.

"That would be wonderful. She would be very happy to share herself that way, if I could get her to."

"That would be wonderful for us, too. What else would you like her to do?"

"All kinds of things. I would like her to sit astride her lover in the light and let him watch as she rode him. I would like her to bend over and let him pound into her from behind as she watched him piston in and out. I would like her to explore forbidden places and fantasies..." Cathy trailed off.

"Those all sound like very exciting things," I said. I looked over and saw that Kelly's face was flushed—her friend's words were turning her on. I was also struggling to maintain my cool as Cathy stoked my fires. "I think we can get her to those places if we take it a step at a time. We want Cathy, all of her, to trust that she is in a safe place, and that she can open herself up to these experiences."

"That sounds wonderful. I would love her to open herself up."

"Good. OK, let's see what Joy has to say. May I speak to Joy, please?"

"Joy here."

"What would you like for Cathy?"

"I want Cathy to experience and share the happiness and joy that she carries with her. She is full of joy, and I want it to burst out! Most of the time, she holds me back. I bring a little joy to Cathy and her friends, but I could bring so much more. She is such a joyous person when she lets herself."

"That's a very important job that you have then. What did you think about Desire's conversation?"

"It's exactly what she needs. Making love is a great place for more joy."

"How can you help Desire?"

"Well, I can open Cathy's eyes to her joy and the joy of her partner. As she shares pleasure, she can share joy as well. Her love can leave both of them with a lasting memory."

"That's a great idea. What else do you want to do for Cathy?"

"I want her to experience joy all the time. She is often too busy or distracted. Work, concerns, being in a rush—it all takes away from appreciating the simple goodness of being alive. If she opened her eyes, she would see the delight that she can share with others all the time. I want her to feel the joy everywhere and use her gifts to increase it."

"It sounds like Cathy should be taking your advice."

"I think so. However, she has a lot of other forces holding her back."

"Your right. Let's talk to one of them again. May I speak to the Protector again?"

"You are speaking to the Protector."

"Did you hear everything that was said?"

"Yes, but Cathy could still get hurt."

"Could I ask you to do something to protect her?"

"Of course."

"Could you work to build a wall around the three of us? We trust each other, but we don't want to be hurt by the outside world while we help Cathy open up. Some people might not understand what she is trying to do. Would you work to make sure that doesn't happen?"

"Yes, that is my job."

"Thank you. Now, may I speak to the Controller again?"

"This is the Controller speaking."

"Controller, I'm sure you heard everything. Thank you for giving each Voice the space to speak with us. Now, I have another think to ask. Would you please continue your controlling job to allow Cathy to experience what Desire and Joy talked about? You will need to control Fear, Doubt, and any other voice that wants her to close up. Can you do that?"

"Yes."

"I have one more controlling request that may be very difficult."

"Let's hear it. I'm usually pretty good."

"OK. Would you work to control Cathy's climb to orgasm?"

"What do you mean?"

"As Cathy gets close to orgasm, I want you to hold it back as long as possible. Let her have it eventually, but make her slow down and control it until she feels the pleasure rolling out in waves. Let her have it right when she thinks she can't take it anymore. It will be a very difficult controlling job, but I think you can do it. Will you do that?"

"Yes, I would be happy to." Cathy stretched her legs out on the couch and pointed her toes. It looked like her body was anticipating the orgasm to come.

"Good. Thank you very much for all your help. You are doing an important job for Cathy tonight."

"You're welcome."

"OK, Controller, will you help me return Cathy to the beach?"

"Yes. We're going back now."

"Cathy, are you still with me on the beach. Can you still hear the water?"

"Yes."

"OK, let's talk a bit more by the fire. You have heard what Desire talked about. Would you still like to try some of those things?"

"Yes, I would love to."

"Let's try this, then. After we walk away from the beach, you'll be on the couch, with Kelly and me. Why don't you keep your clothes on the first time, but use your hands to pleasure yourself while we watch? Rub your hands over your body, and share your pleasure and joy with us. When you are ready, unbutton your skirt and slip your hands underneath. Draw out your pleasure, control your climb, and let us see you in a powerful orgasm. Would you like that?"

"Yes, I would love that." Cathy shifted again. I could see she was heating up.

"Great. As you are coming down from this wonderful orgasm, please think about the pleasure and joy that you've experienced and shared with us. If you were happy about that and decide you want to experience more tonight, then why don't you do the same thing again, except this time take off your clothes as you go? Feel our eyes on your body, and show us how to share in your pleasure. Finish the same way, by controlling your climb to orgasm to make it even more powerful. Feel the pleasure and joy radiate out from you to us as you come. Again, your choice if you feel comfortable and trusting enough this first time. Does that make sense?"

"It does."

"Good. Now, you and I stand up by the fire. We have shared much tonight, but there are other things to share as well. We join hands and walk away from your beach, enjoying the breeze against our skin. As we walk, we notice a pleasant cottage up ahead with soft candlelight in the windows. We both go to the door, open it, and walk in. We find a room inside with Kelly sitting here beside us. You are very happy to see your close friend here. You start to realize that you are in the cottage now, with the two of us, and it feels very right. Are you here with us, Cathy?"

Cathy opened her eyes and reached her hands up behind her head. "Yes, I'm here. I feel great. Thank you."

"Do you remember everything we talked about?"

"Yes—all of it. It was like I was talking and listening at the same time."

"Would you like to share yourself with us like we talked about?"

"I would love that. I'm pretty turned on already."

"Just follow your desire. We're here to share with you." I swallowed. I didn't know how much more I could speak. My heart was pounding and my cock was on fire. I stole a glance at Kelly. She didn't even notice.

Cathy closed her eyes. "Mmmmm. Here goes." She started by stretching out and running her hands along her arms. I watched, fascinated, as her fingertips ran along her skin. I could feel the electricity that she was generating. Her hands traveled down to her skirt and ran across her legs. Her breathing got deeper, and I heard more and more sighs.

I sighed myself when I saw her hands start back up her body. They slid across her abdomen and then moved around the sides of her breasts. I held my breath. So far, she hadn't done anything overtly sexual. Was she going to take the next step? I followed each of her fingertips as they moved around her chest. I could see her nipples standing up tall, and I was amazed that she could keep herself from touching them.

Finally, her fingertips gathered under her breasts and raked the undersides. She sighed, and then her hands cupped her breasts, gently kneading. The anticipation was killing me. After what seemed an eternity, she closed her fingers over her nipples. I felt a shiver run down my spine to my cock. Cathy was going to do this.

"Ohhhhh," Cathy moaned as she ran her fingers over her nipples. Her breathing was becoming ragged. I could see her nipples bend over and snap back as she dragged her fingers back and forth. Finally, she brought her thumb and fingers together over each nipple and started twisting and pulling. I tore my attention away from the sight long enough to notice that her hips were thrusting up off the couch. In fact, her entire body was rippling.

I looked back in time to see her right hand descend from her breast and brush back across her abdomen. Her fingertips started dancing around her pussy, still covered by her skirt. Cathy was now sighing and moaning continuously. Suddenly, both hands converged to the side of her skirt, and she gracefully got the buttons undone. This loosened the waist, and she slid her right hand under, while her left returned to kneading her nipple.

Apparently she had teased herself long enough, because I could see her hand drive straight to her pussy under the skirt. I watched as her fingertips caressed back and forth, and then I saw her entire hand begin to move back and forth as she went to work on her pussy lips. I stole a quick look over at Kelly. She had her legs crossed and was biting her lower lip. She looked up at me, but then looked right back at Cathy. I did the same.

Cathy's wrist was moving a little faster now, making circular motions. From what I could see, it looked like she was starting to concentrate on her clit. Her hips were also gyrating, nearly rising off of the couch. She kept up the pace, but not too fast.

I noticed that my cock was wet and sticky in my shorts. When is she going to drive herself over the edge? Then it hit me. She was holding her orgasm back—letting it build as I had instructed her. Her face was flushing, her body was moving, but she kept the pace even. In fact, it looked like she was backing off her fingers slightly, riding the edge of release.

I saw her toes clenching. I couldn't believe she could hold on much longer. Her fingers kept slowing down. That's when her body began to tremble, and her lips began to quiver. She arched her back, thrusting her breasts toward the ceiling, and held that pose until her muscles must have ached, but she was in another world. Her fingers continued their dance over her clit, and her other hand lightly stroked her nipple. She was moaning with each breath, and her eyes were squeezed shut. Finally, she went rigid, the tendons in her neck straining. Her hands had nearly stopped. Her muscles spasmed uncontrollably. Time stood still.

Cathy's orgasm hit with the force of a breaking spring. She arched her back and hips completely off of the couch. "Oh, God, Oh God!" she moaned, and strained against her hands, clamping both pussy and nipple in her fingers. The waves crashed through her body, and inarticulate sounds escaped her lips. I could almost see each incandescent spasm of pleasure radiate outward to her fingertips and toes. She held on for a long time, milking each contraction, and slowly lowered her hips back to the couch.

I was stunned. I had never seen an orgasm so intense before. Cathy kept her hands cupped over breast and pussy, occasionally caressing herself as she came back down to earth. From Kelly's direction I heard a release of breath. I had been holding mine as well—for how long I had no idea.

Cathy finally stopped twisting her body, and just lied there in post-orgasmic bliss.

I gave her a couple of minutes to recover, and then said: "Cathy, that was magnificent. You were beautiful."

"Mmmmmm," she replied. "I've never felt anything like that. I didn't know that was possible...I felt an intense tingling—a white hot throbbing—all the way to my toes."

"I could see it," I said. "I was tingling myself."

A smile played at the corners of Cathy's mouth. "I hope you liked the show."

I coughed. "Uh, you could say that. You went beyond my wildest dreams."

"Not quite finished with everything, though," she replied.

"Just relax and do what feels right. You came so hard, I don't know if you could do it again."

Cathy smiled. "Oh, I'm built for pleasure pretty damn well. Let me show you." And she started caressing her breasts again. She didn't spend long before she reached down and grasped the hem of her top.

I broke in. "Cathy, you were so hot, I don't know if I can take this again without touching myself. Is that OK with you?" I looked a question at Kelly as well.

Cathy smiled again. "Please do. It will turn me on even more to know I am turning you on." Kelly nodded slightly, still chewing her lower lip.

"I'm going to get a towel from under the couch so I don't make too much of a mess. There's another one for you if you want it."

Cathy turned her head at that one, looking over at me for the first time since we started. "Had all this planned out beforehand?" she said with a mischievous look in her eyes. Kelly looked over at me as well.

I blushed, embarrassed. "Um, no, I didn't really have a plan other than to learn of your desires and go with them," I said, trying to recover. "I guess I did think that it might be good to start out slow, especially since we didn't have any test results, so there was a decent chance I would need something for myself. Even if we had just talked and you had left, I would have come right back to this chair and gotten off. The truth is, I did it last night after Kelly told me about this idea. You have no idea how big of a turn-on this is for me."

"I know," Kelly interjected. "I could see it last night. You were hooked the moment I mentioned it."

"It's fun to make you squirm," Cathy added, her eyes twinkling. She got more serious. "Thank you for sharing how this is affecting you. I feel less like I'm using you or something."

"Nothing you could do would be using me," I assured her. "You are safe to let go without worry."

"Thanks, I appreciate that." Cathy said. She reached under the couch and brought up both towels, handing one to me and placing the other under her hips. "Might keep your couch a little more presentable...Now, where was I?"

"Driving me crazy, I think," I said.

"Ah, perfect," she replied, turning back. She raised her back from the arm of the couch and pulled the top over her head. Her nipples stuck out prominently through her sheer pink bra. She returned her hands to her breasts, dragging her fingers over her nipples as before. Before long, she sighed, reaching behind her to unhook her bra. As it released, she settled back down, twisting her hips to get comfortable. She continued her massage as the bra bunched over her nipples.

Her breasts looked amazing, and I couldn't wait to see them in full view. I found my hand moving to my cock, rubbing across my slacks. I thanked my foresight in wearing pants with some room—I would have died by now with jeans on. Kelly noticed my hand and winked at me. She was crossing her legs, obviously flustered.

Cathy continued to build her arousal. Suddenly, she reached down and pulled the bra away. Her breasts were those of an athlete, and beautifully shaped—just how I liked them. Her deep red nipples stood up proudly as she put the bra aside. She returned her fingers to dragging across the points, and this time I could see each nipple snap back as her fingers released it. Her breathing deepened.

Soon, Cathy was pulling and twisting her nipples. I was now doing the same to my cock through my slacks, watching the sight before me. I had long abandoned any concern that Cathy would become self-conscious, so I was now just letting her turn me on. She was doing a great job—I could watch her play with her nipples all night.

Cathy's breathing became uneven. Her hands snaked down to her skirt as she lifted her hips, and then she smoothly slid the skirt down her legs and over her feet. Now she wore only a sheer pair of pink panties, soaked through so I could just see the hint of her pussy lips. Returning one hand to play with her nipples, Cathy started caressing between her legs with the other. I decided it was time to get rid of my pants, so I kicked my shoes off and unzipped my fly.

"Mmmmmmm, yes," Cathy breathed as she heard my zipper. I got my pants off and continued stroking my cock through my boxers. Kelly looked over and smiled, but I could see her hunger to touch herself building.

Cathy's hips writhed on the couch as her fingers danced. I noticed that I was flexing my hips in time with hers. Suddenly, she grasped the waistband of her panties and pulled them down, gracefully folding her legs to get them off.

She wore nothing.

From my position to the side and slightly behind, I gazed down her abdomen to see a neatly trimmed strip of hair leading to the bulge of her shaven outer lips. They puffed out with a light sheen, telegraphing her arousal. The aroma of hot pussy invaded my senses, adding to the incredible sight before me.

Cathy held her legs slightly spread apart and slid her hand between her pussy lips. I watched as they parted for her fingers. Cathy had her head thrown back and was stretching her nipple upward with her other hand. I loved how she pulled her entire breast out and then released it.

Watching Cathy pleasure her bare skin had me needing to do the same. I worked my boxers off and my cock sprang free. Kelly took a good look, and then returned her eyes to Cathy. I got the towel under my ass, pulling the other end out to catch my load when the time came. I slid my hand over the copious pre-cum bubbling out of my shaft and slickened my shaft. I only needed light pressure to generate intense pleasure in my cock. I stroked steadily, working to match Cathy's level of arousal.

"Ohh, ohh." Cathy's hand was making slight circular motions—probably circling her clit. Occasionally, she would roll her hips upward, bringing more of her pussy into view. I could see her inner lips slide around her fingers during these moments. Her pussy lips started to gain a pink shade, and I looked up to see a slight flush in her chest.

Clearly, Cathy was quickly approaching orgasm, and so was I. However, I noticed her starting to lighten the pressure. Her hand dipped slightly less into her pussy, and the other hand stopped pulling on her nipple and started lightly circling it. At the same time, the rest of her body writhed even more, responding to the prolonging of the tension. Her controller was doing her job.

I lightened my touch as well, and readied myself to walk the knife-edge of pleasure. I had reached the point of no return, but now it was a question of how much force I could build before the floodgates burst. I knew that Cathy was walking her knife-edge with me, and that added to the intensity building in my balls.

Time ceased to exist as the pressure thrummed in my cock. Cathy was now barely touching her pussy and nipples, balanced on the edge of an explosion. My eyes glued to her, I continued to ease my touch, finally just touching the underside of my cock. The tension built until I felt the waves surging through my limbs. Fire and ice shot through my body, and the orgasm welled up from deep within me, with a mind of its own.

With the few brain cells that were still functioning, I saw Cathy drop down and then explode against her hands, shaking and crying. My orgasm welled up, and I throbbed three times so deeply that I thought I would pass out. Finally, release came, and the cum jetted up, propelled by profound forces I rarely experienced. Spasm after spasm rippled through me, each one bringing a palpable sense of relief. "Ahhhhhhh!" I moaned. I don't know what other sounds I made.

I have no idea how long I recovered, with my hand slowly milking every last drop of pleasure from my cock. I saw Cathy letting her hands play over her body, caressing her arms, legs, breasts, and pussy as the mood struck her. We both luxuriated in the long afterglow.