The Web Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll let myself out, Cath. Fortunately it's dark, so nobody will see what a mess I am."

"Thanks, Kelly," Cathy said. "I'll call you tomorrow."

"Yeah, so I can get any more juicy details. Good night, you two."

"Good night, Kelly," we both answered.

As we heard the door close, Cathy lifted her head and looked at me. "Think you can get up for a shower?"

"Are you coming with me?"

"Of course, silly."

"Well, let's get going then!" I announced. Cathy shook her head in mock exasperation, lifted herself up, and took my hand. We both padded into the shower. The hot water felt great on our skin, and we just held each other under the spray. Eventually, I grabbed the soap and starting lathering Cathy's back. I worked down to her ass and thoroughly cleaned around her back entrance. She purred in my arms as I cleaned and spread her cheeks to let the water rinse her. I finished by soaping around her pussy, starting to get hard again from feeling her in my hands.

"Your turn," she said. She took the soap and lathered cleaned my cock, balls, and groin. She paid particular attention to my cock, rubbing the head and squeezing the shaft. I swelled to a full erection in her hands, and she laughed.

"What should I do with this?" she wondered. "I have half a mind to get the lube and let you plunder me again, because it felt so good. However, I figure I should take it easy this first time and make sure I can walk tomorrow."

"I think taking it easy is a good idea. There's plenty of time for 'plundering' in the future." Cathy laughed at that. "How about me rubbing myself along your ass while you play with yourself? That should feel pretty good for both of us."

Cathy's eyes lit up. "That sounds great!" She kissed me, then spun around and placed her hands against the wall. She looked over her shoulder. "Take me, Brad. I'm ready."

I slid behind her, reaching around to pinch her nipples. They strained against my touch, attesting to her arousal. I lined up my dick between her ass cheeks. She moaned.

"If you arch your back, you can get me rubbing across some sensitive spots," I said. Cathy immediately complied, and I felt the slight roughness of her anus drag across the underside of my cock. I took her hips in my hands and pulled them tight against me, driving the underside of my cock deep into her crack.

"Oh, God, that's good," Cathy said and pushed back into me. "I can't wait until you're ramming into my bottom this way. I want that, too."

"So do I," I grunted. "I know you'll be unbelievable any way we make love."

Cathy hummed in reply and snaked a hand between her legs. I pressed into her, free to stimulated myself hard now that I had one orgasm behind me. I let my eyes wander down her back, seeing the slim waist flair into her hips and ass, my cock sliding between the cheeks. Once arm twitched as she frigged her pussy, the other held the wall.

Cathy started twisting her hips, exposing new aspects of her pussy to her fingers and angles against my cock at the same time. We rutted against each other, the exchange of pleasure our only goal. I started squeezing her ass checks around myself, feeling the tingling in my cock from her electric skin.

Cathy's entire back now rolled in waves down to her hips. She breathed hard. I felt her frantic fingers rubbing down beneath me as she started tensing up. She pushed, twisted, and rubbed her way to another powerful orgasm. My cock registered the spasms clamping and relaxing her anus while she whimpered beneath me.

Cathy's obvious pleasure jolted my cock. I held her hips and plowed on, driving myself to orgasm while she squeezed out the last bits from hers. Cathy felt my need and pushed back hard, applying exquisite pressure to the underside of my cock. She started bouncing against me, driving me crazy with lust. As the prickles of heat radiated out again, I pulled her hips deeply into me, using her ass to hold back the pressure. The spasms started in my balls and the cum finally squeezed through my cock, spurting over her back as I howled in pleasure. I held her ass tightly, milking every spasm for all it was worth.

"Oh my God!" I exclaimed. I held onto her hips to avoid collapsing, panting and shaking as I recovered.

"Good, huh?" Cathy laughed beneath me.

"Yeah."

She stood up and settled back against me, my cock still nestled in her crack. "It was really good for me, too. You were right, I got rubbed in some very sensitive places."

"You have an amazing body, Cathy. You are built for every kind of pleasure. I can feel it."

"It's a little frightening how much I'm loving wild, kinky sex," she said. "But not too frightening," she added with a chuckle.

I laughed and leaned in to kiss her. We started washing each other again, this time too worn out to get distracted. We dried each other off and got ready for bed.

"Help me change the sheets?" Cathy asked. "I think these are still damp."

"Yeah, we got pretty sweaty on those. Probably burned a lot of calories during that workout."

Cathy rolled her eyes and threw me a sheet. We got the bed changed and settled down, Cathy resting her head on my chest again. She sighed, thinking.

"What happened here, Brad? I've never felt anything like that."

"I don't know, Cathy, but it was intense, both physically and emotionally."

She raised her head and looked at me. "You saw me totally vulnerable. I couldn't hide anything."

"You brought out the same in me. I don't even know how much I let you see of myself."

"Brad, thank you for sharing back. I needed that affirmation so much after what I shared with you. I don't totally understand what we said to each other with our eyes, but I know it was right. After what we experienced physically, I think we both couldn't help but open up emotionally."

"I think you're right, Cathy. Thanks for trusting me."

"I trust you more than you know." Cathy said quietly. Then, lightening the mood, she added: "And damn, that was some fantastic sex! I nearly passed out in ecstasy."

"Cathy, I can see why you were a little reserved in bed before. Your body is so sexually wired, and your heart can feel so deeply, that it's almost too much. You were a little afraid of letting that volcano erupt. What would happen? What would people say? Now, you can see that with the right person, you can let it erupt to blow you into another dimension."

Cathy looked at me again. "And I suppose you're that right person?" she said, her eyes dancing.

"You'd want to make sure that I wasn't before you moved on. Besides, it takes a special man to hang with your inner sex goddess. Normal mortals wouldn't be able to take it."

"You're right. A goddess has special needs."

"Good thing I know how to satisfy them."

"It's a really good thing. A really good thing," Cathy repeated to herself. "And now, this goddess is so worn out with lovemaking that she's ready for sleep. How about you?"

"Satisfying a goddess is hard work—I will sleep well tonight. Good night, Cathy." I reached over and switched off the light over her bed.

"Good night, Brad." She snuggled into my chest, and I felt her body relax into sleep as I did the same. My last thoughts were that this evening ranked way up there on the "best days of my life" scale.

We both woke to the alarm and disentangled from each other.

"Sleep well?" Cathy said as she kissed me.

"Like a dead person," I replied. "But I feel great. OK, now I have a new 'greatest night of my life.'"

"Sounds like a challenge," she teased. "I need to keep you interested."

"Don't worry. You're a goddess, remember? Speaking of that, can't goddesses go all night without sleeping?"

"Most times," Cathy replied drily. "But when they give so deeply to a special mortal in their life, it takes a lot out of them."

I laughed. "That must be it. Well, goddess, ready for a shower?"

"I usually bathe in a mountain spring, but I'll make an exception this time." We got up and showered, joking and laughing with each other. We kept the fun clean this time, too worn out to do anything sexual with each other.

"Not too sore this morning?" I asked.

"I feel thoroughly ravished, but in a good way," she replied. "It never hurt last night."

"If you do it right, it shouldn't," I said. "It should only feel good."

"Good is an understatement," she said, smiling to herself.

We got dressed and ate breakfast together. Before I left for work, she took my hands.

"Brad." She caught my eyes in hers. She had to see the respect and admiration I had for her, and the reluctance to let her go. I saw the same in her eyes, along with the afterglow from a good, solid fucking the night before. I felt it myself, and knew it would be a great day.

"I'm going to try to hide the 'just laid' look at work today," she joked. "I'll get a lot of questions."

"Yeah, try and explain last night." We both laughed at the thought. "I'll call you tonight, Cathy. Thanks for having me over."

"You're very welcome. We'll do another sleepover soon." She kissed me and opened the door. "Bye."

The day did go very well. I got a tremendous amount done without the distraction of horniness. On the way home, I picked up some flowers and left them at her door.

Getting home, I took a long bike ride. That evening, the phone rang. I heard Kelly's voice.

"OK, Brad, this is really hard to admit. You were pretty damn good last night. If I'm honest with myself, what you and Cathy experienced was beyond anything I've known. I just wanted to let you know."

"Kelly, thank you," I replied. "It means a lot. I'd love to take all the credit, but Cathy is just amazing..."

"—I'm glad you understand that."

"Also, last night, she lost her last virginity. I suspect that's where she's been headed all along—to get the courage to take that step. She took it, and she learned what she was capable of."

"I don't think she's hit her limits yet."

"I don't either, and that's the hottest thing about her," I responded.

"You know, listening to you, I think you really believe that. You may be smart enough for her, after all." Kelly paused. "I had one more thing. Would you like to join Cathy for dinner and another 'lesson' at my place this Friday? I have another bedroom, so you could spend the night."

"How could I refuse? I would love to come!"

"See you at six, Brad."

I called Cathy a little later.

"The flowers were lovely—thank you," she said. "So, is there anything that you do wrong?"

"We don't have time to cover all that tonight," I answered.

Cathy laughed. "Well, you hide it pretty well. Thanks again, they mean a lot to me. By the way, Kelly tells me that you're having dinner at her place Friday."

"I am. She's pretty hot, you know?"

"She is, isn't she? I don't see how any guy could refuse her."

"I don't think they could. Their only hope would be a better offer."

"Better than Kelly? That's hard to believe. She's beautiful, smart, funny, wicked, and sexy as hell."

"It would take a goddess to beat that, wouldn't it?"

"So you think you're man enough to attract a goddess?"

"I know I am."

"Well, I'll be interested to learn if one shows up."

"You'll be the first to know."

Please take a moment to vote and offer any comments. They mean a lot.

Additional chapters linked below.