The Web Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right. I'm always here to take care of your special needs. Now, just lie there and relax until you have your strength back."

Cathy lied across my legs for a long time. Her hand occasionally caressed her pussy while she relaxed. I looked over and saw Kelly doing the same.

"Whew," Cathy finally grunted.

"Ready to get up?"

"I think so," she answered.

I wrapped a hand around her waist and steadied her as she got up. I gave her a hug. "Let's go to the bedroom. Why don't you bring your bag, Kelly?"

I held Cathy's hand as we walked back. Kelly had thoughtfully turned the bed down, so I lied down and pulled Cathy on top of me. Kelly took the chair placed beside the bed. I kissed Cathy deeply, running my hands along her back.

"So, Miss naughty girl, are you ready for some more sex?"

"Oh, yes."

"After watching your confession back there, my cock is straining for release. Why don't you lift up and get my cock into your tight little pussy?"

Cathy lifted her hips and started to point my cock toward her opening.

"Be sure and give your best friend a good view. She's right behind you, you know. You like letting her watch, don't you?"

Cathy dropped her eyes but nodded.

"You know you're a naughty girl, and it helps to admit it to your friend, doesn't it?"

Cathy nodded again. She sunk down around my cock.

"Oh that feels good. But more than anything, I think you just get off on the kink of having someone watch you. Miss cool, collected, Cathy. Who would think that she's such a bad girl in bed, and she lets her friends watch?"

Cathy raised her head and mashed her lips to mine as she started fucking me. I reached to her chest and tweaked her nipples, still standing proud from her lace bra. I dropped a hand down and squeezed a couple of fingers around her erect clit, squeezing and rubbing. Cathy spread her legs and drove herself down harder. She had to know that she was giving Kelly a great view of her pussy lips milking my hard cock. Her lips remained fastened to mine, and I felt the hot breath of her arousal.

The icy heat in my groin started building. Spanking Cathy had gotten me pretty worked up, and then here she was, fucking me like a woman possessed. I relaxed my muscles to lessen the pressure building in my balls, giving Cathy a chance to catch up. It didn't take long—she was pushing for an orgasm herself. When her breath started coming in grunts and gasps, I squeezed and felt the delicious friction build up along my cock. My breathing shortened, and I climbed the mountain with Cathy, holding out to get as high as possible. I felt the cliff of release approaching, and I felt the tension in Cathy's body as she coiled herself to explode. She whimpered in my mouth as she pushed over the edge, and I allowed her clutching pussy to milk me to an explosive orgasm. After all the excitement of watching Cathy admit her desires, I groaned deeply to finally get release. Cathy collapsed on top of me, dropping her head beside mine as she squeezed out the last drops of pleasure from her orgasm.

"That was incredible!" I said. "I like Bad Cathy. She fucks like a maniac!"

I felt Cathy chuckle.

"Nice fuck from this angle, too." Kelly added. "I came hard from watching."

We lied there a little longer. When I felt Cathy's breathing become normal again, I asked: "Now most girls would be worn out about now. How about you, Cathy?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"I think I'll surprise you." I gently extracted myself from under Cathy and had her lie face down on the bed. "Why don't you relax your legs? You'll need the strength later."

I sat up beside Cathy and started massaging her back. "As good as that bra looks, I think it's time to get it off." Cathy reached under herself to release the cups, and I slid the garment over her arms. She closed her eyes, concentrating on the feel of my hands.

"Normally, after a great fuck like that, I would be satisfied for the night. However, I need to take advantage of having a naughty girl in bed with me. What else can I get you to do? I bet it's almost anything."

Cathy hummed and nodded her head.

"Kelly, do you have any anal toys in your bag? Cathy's probably been wondering when I'm going to satisfy that particular need of hers."

"I do have some things, Brad. I have a few of those needs myself. There's a couple of butt plugs in here."

"If you've got a clear one, let's use that. You have any dildos in there?"

"Of course, Brad."

"Why don't you pick one out? We're going to watch Cathy play with herself."

Kelly reached into her bag and brought out a medium butt plug, and a flexible, clear pink dildo. She placed them beside me, along with some lube.

"Now, Cathy, one thing I've learned is that you really like your ass played with. So I wouldn't want to disappoint you, especially when you're being such a naughty girl." I traced the crack of her ass with my fingers. "Does this feel good?"

Cathy nodded, her eyes still closed.

"I bet it does." I let my fingertips dip around her puckered hole. "You're such an anal girl. The nice girls, they don't know what they're missing, do they? It's so much better to give your ass totally over to your boyfriend."

Cathy nodded again, and she pushed her ass up into my hand.

"That's right, Cathy—just give in. It feels warm, and safe, and so sexy."

Cathy moaned and spread her legs slightly.

"This is the real you, isn't it, Cathy? Either getting your ass caressed, or getting it slapped, or getting it fucked; deep down, this is who you are."

I looked down at Cathy. She nodded, ever so slightly.

"Good girl, good girl. I'm so proud of you. How many girls admit what they really want? We're going to have so much fun together."

A small smile flitted about the corners of Cathy's mouth. She gently rocked her hips back into my hand.

"Kelly is watching you, Cathy. Did you know that you turn her on? It's not that she wants women, or anything. It's just being in the same room with someone who is completely, utterly, lost to sex. It rubs off, Cathy; no one can help it. You'd turn on the dead. You ooze sex from every pore." Cathy groaned. I continued to toy with her ass, letting her anticipation build.

"Feel my fingers, Cathy. Feel them in your most private place. Feel the heat build up in your body."

Cathy gave a long sigh. I felt her ass relax to my touch. Taking the lube, I drizzle a small amount on my finger and worked it slowly inside.

"Ohhhhhh," Cathy groaned. She rotated her ass in circles, pushing up to get my finger deeper inside. I slid in and out, feeling her ass relax as I pushed in deeply. After playing with her a while, I slid out to get the butt plug, getting a small whimper from Cathy.

"Miss that, do you? Don't worry, I'll take care of you." I took the butt plug and coated it with lube. When Cathy felt it at her ass, she raised her hips off the bed.

"I'll hold his steady, and you just push that pretty little ass of yours to get as much as you want."

Cathy went into action, rotating her ass even harder to push into the plug. Her sphincter expanded as the tip pushed inside. Kelly and I watched Cathy's ass bend inward as she pushed, and then relax as she let the plug slide out a little. My cock strained with the eroticism of closely watching such a private moment. A flick of my eyes confirmed that Kelly was feeling the same intensity.

With long sighs, Cathy pushed until the entire plug into her ass, groaning with satisfaction as her sphincter closed around the head.

"Good. You wanted the whole thing, didn't you? And it feels even better to do it while we watch."

Cathy groaned.

"Now, it's time to share even more of your bad girl side with us. Take this dildo, and show us how you fuck yourself, Cathy." I placed the dildo in her hand.

Cathy pulled one knee up and hiked up her hips, bringing her swollen pussy into view. Her hand slid the dildo back to her entrance, and she pushed it inside. We watched her pussy lips part around the large cock, coating it with her steaming juices.

"You look so sexy, Cathy. My cock is rock hard watching you."

She groaned and started working the dildo in and out. She hiked her hips even higher, giving us a view of her clit getting massaged by her other hand. When I saw her head twist in the corner of my eye, I looked up to see her eyes looking into mine.

"Yes, it feels good to know we're watching, doesn't it? So much fun to be a naughty girl and share your secrets."

Cathy nodded and smiled. I placed a hand on her leg and reciprocated the feeling, reassuring her that everything was OK between us. I then returned my gaze to the workout she was giving her pussy.

"Damn, Kelly, that girl is killing me," I said. "Look at her fucking herself."

"You're too much, Cathy. I never would have believed I'd be looking at you in this position, showing me everything. I've got to play with myself again." Kelly fingers danced over her pussy.

Cathy pumped the dildo deep into herself, her ass clenching around the butt plug. Her breath came in gasps as she rode the wave to orgasm yet again. Her body tightened, going rigid, then she came with an explosive breath.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she wailed as she convulsed around the dildo. Her ass pulsated in time to her contractions, testifying to the intensity of Cathy's orgasm. Kelly and I stared, rapt at such an intimate sight, playing with ourselves.

Cathy settled back to the bed as she relished the afterglow. Little beads of sweat peppered her skin. Finally, she opened her eyes.

"Wow....." she exclaimed.

"You were incredible," I said. "Think you can trade that thing for a real cock?"

Cathy nodded, another smile on her lips.

"Let me help you get those things out." I slowly pulled the dildo out of her, then gently eased the butt plug out of her ass. "There we go. Watching you fuck yourself got me all excited again. I'm sure a naughty girl like you won't mind if I pound you from behind."

I got above Cathy and lined up my cock with her swollen pussy. I slowly pushed in as she turned up her hips to give me greater access. I sunk down until I felt her ass cheeks snug against the base of my cock.

"That's it. Just push back around my cock."

I started slowly, gliding in and out of Cathy's pussy as she met my thrusts. I straightened my arms and looked down to see Cathy's upturned ass slightly flattening with each stroke.

"Your ass feels great pushing into me, Cathy. You know how to make a man feel really good."

Cathy started bucking back against me a little harder.

"That's it, you sexy girl. Go ahead and play with yourself if you want. I'm not going to last long with you pushing your ass into me like that."

I felt Cathy raise her hips as she snaked a hand under herself. Soon, I felt her fingers flit over her clit. Her ass moved back harder, and I heard the first little smack as our hips met.

"You can give it to me, Brad," Cathy uttered. It was the first time she had spoken in a while.

"You want me to pound into you hard while you play with yourself?"

"Yes, please."

"You are the most unbelievably sexy, horny, insatiable girl I have ever met. Where have you been all my life?"

"Ohhhhhhhhh," Cathy moaned as she smacked back into me. She twisted her back and got her other hand on a nipple, squeezing hard and pulling her breast out to the side. The nipple stretched almost painfully as she pinched, pulled, and rolled it between her fingers.

I started driving my hips harder and deeper into her. Her ass now flattened with each slap of our bodies together. Exquisite heat radiated from my cock with each plunge into her depths. My breath came in grunts timed to my thrusts. A keen tension built in my groin, the first sign of the release to come.

I kept driving, reveling in the heat of her pussy and the smacks of her ass. Her fingertips bumped into my sawing cock as Cathy drove to her own orgasm. The tension spread to my legs and abdomen as the pleasure climbed higher. I squeezed back, letting it build.

"I'm close," I grunted as I continued to pound into Cathy. She moaned and turned her ass up even higher, her legs trembling with the effort.

I felt the loss of control coming, but I held on as long as possible. Suddenly, the dam broke and my orgasm flooded out of me.

"Arrrrggggghhhhhh," I yelled and pushed deep into Cathy as ropes of fire jetted out of my cock. She held herself back against me, and I ground my hips into her ass as my cum spurted into her.

"Uhhhhh, ummmmm," Cathy moaned as I felt her fingers squeeze around her clit. Her pussy contracted with each peak of her orgasm, milking the last jolts out of me. As she rode out the aftershocks, she lowered herself onto the bed, her quivering muscles relaxing. I followed her, keeping my cock buried, and settled down on my elbows, giving Cathy's neck little kisses.

"Uncle," she whispered. We both shook with laughter.

"Wow, Cathy." I said as I regained my breath.

"I'll say," Kelly piped up from her chair. "You think you know someone. Girl, you went beyond anything I've ever experienced. Unbelievable."

"I went beyond anything I've ever experienced," Cathy muttered, and we all laughed again. "I'm a sweaty mess. Care for a quick shower before we collapse, Brad?"

"Sounds great."

"I'm doing the same," Kelly said. "Watching you two made a mess of me."

I slowly eased out of Cathy, both of us whimpering as my cock plopped out of her ravished pussy. I rolled my legs over the edge of the bed and sat up, resting my forehead in my hands a minute.

"Gathering your strength?" Cathy questioned.

"Some, but also thinking how lucky I am," I replied. Cathy smiled, and I took her hand. "Ready?"

I helped Cathy up, the two of us supporting each other as we stood. We walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower, holding each other while the water warmed. When the door steamed over, Cathy slid it aside and pulled me in behind her. We hugged under the spray, rinsing the sweat from our skin. Cathy pulled back and looked into my eyes.

"Brad, that was much more than I ever imagined. Thank you for helping me..."

"Let go?"

"Yes." And she kissed me deeply.

We cleaned each other up, saying little as weariness overtook us. We dried off, brushed our teeth, and walked hand-in-hand back to the bed, slipping between the sheets and twining our limbs together as sleep overtook us. I slept deeply, completely relaxed with Cathy in my arms.

********************************

Soft light filled the room when I awoke. Cathy slept peacefully beside me, and I luxuriated in the feeling of a great night of lovemaking followed by a restful recovery. Another feeling crept in—less defined but more powerful. As I was figuring out what it was, I noticed two eyes looking into mine.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Cathy asked.

"I'm still figuring them out. You know that feeling where you're the luckiest person in the world? It's something like that."

"I know—exactly—what you mean." Cathy leaned in for a kiss. We started easy, but then she pulled me in tight and locked her lips to mine. As the kiss heated up, I felt a stirring in my groin. I might have worn myself out last night, but the long rest had rejuvenated me. Cathy giggled as she felt my cock press into her leg.

"Are you always horny?" she asked.

"Around you, yes," I replied.

"Good." She locked her lips to mine again.

While we continued to kiss, our hands roamed over each other. One of mine found Cathy's breast, fondling it until her nipple stiffened under my hand. My fingers gently twisted and pulled until it stood proud. Cathy's breath was hot against my lips.

"You have such expressive nipples, Cathy. I love making them hard."

Cathy reached down and ran her fingertips along my cock. "I love making you hard."

We kissed some more while my other hand explored between Cathy's legs. She lifted a leg over mine, giving me full access to her pussy lips. I slid my fingers to the outside, gently teasing as I felt her hips push against me. I let her choose the time to move her pussy fully over my hand, and I felt the hot wetness against my fingers. Cathy had massaged my cock to full readiness, and we both groaned as we masturbated each other.

I rolled back and pulled Cathy on top of me, shifting until she straddled my legs. We kissed as she settled her weight onto me, her breasts flattened against my chest. Cathy lifted her hips and placed me at her entrance, slowly pushing down as I sunk into her. We started a very slow rhythm, not in any hurry this morning.

Cathy pulled back and laid her head at my shoulder. I ran my fingers through her hair as we made love.

On an impulse, I looked over at the open doorway and noticed Kelly leaning back against the doorframe, her robe parted with her hands inside. She winked and smiled.

Cathy and I made slow, passionate love. The two massive orgasms last night gave me staying power this morning, and I made the most of it. We alternated kissing, looking into each other's eyes, and holding each other while we gave the gift of our bodies.

Finally, I felt Cathy bear down on my cock as she ground her clit against it. Soon, her breath came in gasps as she squirmed above me. With her lying so close, I felt every muscle in her body tense, holding back her orgasm, and then it came. Cathy gave a long sigh and collapsed, twitching over me as she rode out the waves of delight.

When she recovered, she lifted her head and resumed her thrusting. Experiencing her orgasm had me primed for my own, and it built quickly. Cathy started deeply into my eyes while the tension mounted within me. I held back and then succumbed to the pressure, groaning as my love flowed into Cathy through my eyes and through my cock.

As my orgasm wound down, Cathy settled her head beside mine. I held her closely, savoring the close feel of a woman after lovemaking.

"How'd we look, Kelly?" Cathy surprised me by speaking.

"Wonderful. You make a great couple, in and out of bed," Kelly replied brightly, never missing a beat.

"How did you know she was there?" I asked.

"Women's intuition. I mean, we did leave the door open, didn't we? That's like asking Kelly to take a look."

I laughed. "I think you're right."

"Better believe it," Kelly added. "I never miss a good show. Now, anyone interested in some breakfast? I've got a couple of robes in the closet there. Come on out when you're ready and I'll cook you up something to restore your strength."

Cathy and I relaxed a bit more while we heard Kelly get started. We eventually disentangled and got up, cleaning up briefly and padding into the kitchen. Kelly handed us mugs of steaming tea and sat us at the bar while she made breakfast.

"So you know me; I have to talk about last night. Brad, much as I don't want to admit it, you were amazing. You walked a fine line with Cathy there. You treated her with—I guess it's respect—while you also brought out her bad girl side in a big way. How did you know how to do that?"

I thought for a moment and then answered. "I respect everything about Cathy—so that just comes out naturally. Especially her desire to share herself with you and me. I just played up that desire. When you think about it, everything I did was just various ways of having her share some part of herself with us."

"Even the spanking?" Kelly questioned. Cathy blushed, but listened intently.

"Especially that. Think about it. It was all about Cathy admitting that she would do something like that, and that she would like it. She got into my lap by herself, and I told her what was coming at each step. She was aware, and you saw how she cooperated by turning up her ass. The most erotic part of the whole thing was when I told her she could get up, and she...didn't."

"She was as much a part of what happened as you were."