The Web Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, Kell. I can't even begin to thank you." The two ladies hugged fiercely.

Kelly turned on her way out the door, "Lovely day. Make sure you get outside a little, OK?"

"They have beds out there?" I asked, and she laughed, tossing her hair as she sauntered to her car.

"I guess I'll have to rely on you for my ride home," Cathy whispered in my ear. "What will it cost me?"

"You won't believe how expensive things have gotten," I replied, taking her hand. "It's going to cost you all weekend."

"Oh, goody!"

We went back to the bedroom and undressed each other between kisses, slipping into bed for the type of slow, languorous love that happens on a weekend morning. We gently rocked together, looking into each other's eyes between kisses, as we climbed gradually to climax. Cathy never hurried as the tension built in her face. The two climaxes of the night before helped me to pace along with her, and I watched her ride out a deep, prolonged orgasm. That pushed me over the edge, and she got to study me as I twisted and groaned above her.

"It's been a very nice morning so far," Cathy said as we lay together afterward. "Any thoughts for the rest of the day?"

"Maybe we should take Kelly's advice and get out a little. How about going for a hike or bike ride, and maybe you can pick something for this evening?"

"Hiking sounds good. And there's a play I've been meaning to see. Interested?"

"I'd love to. Let's get dinner as well."

"And make love after?"

"I love the way you think, Cathy."

"Speaking of love, I wanted to thank you for playing along with Kelly and me last night. I know that it's probably not what you're used to."

"Are you kidding? You were a goddess, Cathy, who turned me on like crazy. I'll be happy to play with you that way anytime."

Cathy smiled. "Just as long as you don't stop doing the same to me. I like being in charge, but I also like letting you 'possess' me—a lot."

I slid my hand down behind her and cupped her ass, getting a little whimper. "Don't worry, Cathy, I won't stop. I like every role: me in charge, both of us as equals, and me worshiping the goddess."

She kissed me and curled her head into my chest. "On Thursday, please take me," she whispered.

"Gladly," I said, holding her close.

We eventually got up and took a quick shower together. I put on some hiking clothes and laughed at Cathy in the sundress and sandals she had brought along.

"Of course, I look fantastic," she observed, "but not so ready for a hike. I planned to tempt you to stay over when you took me home, but we already took care of that."

"As much as I'd like to follow you in that outfit, let's get you changed."

"Don't forget some evening clothes and something for the morning. I'm not letting you go easily."

"Yes, Ma'am. How can I pass up that offer?"

I packed some clothes, and we hopped in the car to stop by her place. We then drove out to a state park and picked a couple-of-hour loop with a nice view.

"I remember hiking this with you in a larger group," Cathy said as we walked along. "Do you remember?"

"I do, and like any man, I registered that you and Kelly were very attractive in hiking clothes, or any other time. I always enjoyed our friendship, but I didn't let my mind wander too far. That wouldn't have been a good idea at the time."

"Yes, you and Sarah were an item back them. I noticed you, too, but I kept that to myself for the same reasons. I think Kelly was the only one who suspected the attraction. She knows me too well."

"I've kind of wondered about her motives when she got the two of us working together," I said.

"Don't wonder. Of course she was up to something. If you think you play around with people's minds, you've got nothing on Kelly. She's always working some angle with me, especially when it comes to men."

I laughed. "Well, if we're pawns in her game, I'm enjoying it immensely. I think you turned the tables on her last night, however."

"Oh that?" Cathy laughed breezily. "Yes, I occasionally get a chance to play with her head. Looks like she enjoyed it. You, too," she said, looking back at me.

"I think I'm going to speak very carefully now," I responded.

Cathy laughed good-naturedly. "Relax, Brad, I know she turns you on. As long as we work together, you can share your attractions and desires."

"OK," I said. "I loved it. When do we get to do it again?"

"Down, boy!" she laughed. "I have a feeling that Kelly will be busy for a while. That's part of the fun—not knowing if or when something like that will happen again. I'll try to keep you satisfied in the meantime."

"I think that you'll be successful," I said, taking her hand. "I like your rule about us working together. You've already been sharing your desires with me, but you can also share your attractions."

"Thanks, Brad. Sometimes I can't believe how much I've told you about myself, but you've used the knowledge well. I trust you."

We finished the hike and stopped for a bite to eat. I helped Cathy pick out a few things she needed for her parent's visit, and then we went back to Cathy's to clean up. We played and splashed as we cleaned each other, but saved our energies for the evening.

We both enjoyed the play immensely, talking about it over a late dinner. Back at Cathy's place, we both lit several candles before undressing each other. After kissing each other into heat, I worked my lips and tongue down over her sensitive nipples and then further down between her legs. I brought Cathy to one orgasm, and then surprised her by starting again. As she heated up again, I probed at her ass with my finger, getting an enthusiastic moan in response. Cathy drew her legs up and rested her feet on my shoulders, opening herself completely to me. The wetness from her steaming pussy flowed freely down, lubricating my finger enough to slide inside her. I felt her second orgasm ripple around my finger and my tongue as she thrashed below me.

Cathy recovered for a minute and then rolled over face-down on the bed. Raising her hips and arching her back, she turned her head to me. "See anything you like?"

I quickly raised over her, lining up my cock with her red, hot, swollen pussy. As I slid in, she pushed back, flattening her ass against me on the first stroke. She bucked against me, maximizing my pleasure as I pounded into her. We smacked together, me holding back my release until I drove deep into her. My cum squeezed past her clutching pussy and spurted in waves of fire as I twitched above her.

The next morning I awoke to the feeling of soft lips encircling my cock. My morning wood hardened even more as Cathy plunged down my shaft. I lied back and let her pleasure me until I felt her lift my legs up. I smiled when I felt her place my feet on her shoulders. I then heard a soft snap, and a moment later a lubricated finger probed gently at my ass. I relaxed as it pressed deeper, and then it worked inside.

Cathy bobbed on my cock, her lips and tongue doing wonderful things. Below, a second finger joined the first, and I moaned my acceptance. A hot, stretchy, dirty, and really good feeling flowed through me as she reamed my butt in time to her ministrations on my cock. Cathy kept it up, the tension building until I howled my release, shooting forcefully as my ass convulsed around her fingers. Cathy vacuumed every drop, keeping me in her hot mouth until I relaxed back into the bed.

"Oh my God," I moaned as she gently removed her fingers.

"Nice way to wake up?"

"If I wake up that way too often I might die from pleasure."

"But you're willing to take the risk?"

"Oh, yeah," I replied, and we both laughed.

"I was thinking about sitting against the headboard and having you nestle against me. Sound good?" I asked.

"Sounds wonderful."

I got myself situated and patted the bed between my legs. "Come here and let's see what trouble we can get into."

"I like your kind of trouble," Cathy said as she settled her warm body against me.

I gently cupped the underside of her breasts, getting a soft sigh in response. Cathy leaned her head back against my shoulder as I worked my way up to her jutting nipples. The blowjob must have gotten her excited, because she thrust her chest out into my hands. I trailed my lips along her neck and cheek until she turned her head to kiss me deeply. The taste of myself in her mouth brought back how lucky I was to have this woman. Cathy loved sex, both the giving and the receiving, with a genuine happiness.

I lightly twisted her nipples between my fingers, savoring their feel. Cathy's breath blew hot against my cheek as she settled back again. I twisted and pulled a little harder, and she responded, moaning deeply in encouragement. I alternated between pulling with my fingertips, sometimes grazing the tops, and pushing each nipple out from behind. Cathy pressed me along at each stage, responding to each increase in pressure. I watched in fascination as her nipples stretched out under my fingertips, pulling her breasts with them.

Looking down, I saw her hips humping the air. Between them, her outer pussy lips had already engorged and opened, revealing the hood around her clit. I began to slide one hand down. "Yesssss!" she murmured. I teased between her legs as she pushed at my hand, circling around her pussy but keeping her frustrated. My other hand alternated between her nipples, building her desire. Cathy's entire body was in motion now as she sought release, her breath coming in hot gasps.

Suddenly, I relented, and slid two fingers along her inner pussy lips, finding them hot and wet. "Ohhhhhh," she moaned in response. I stroked my fingers up and down, lightly massaging her lips as she bucked against me. As the tension in her body grew, I concentrated on the juncture of her inner lips, gently massaging her clit through its hood. I knew what she wanted, but I wasn't ready to give it to her just yet. Cathy pushed, trying to get more pressure on her clit, but I rode along with her, keeping the pressure just under what she wanted.

Cathy was no longer relaxed against me. Her chest arched out, her legs tensed as she worked to thrust her hips, and her ass twisted between my legs. I finally relented and pressed my fingertips under her hood, finding the protruding knob of her clit. Cathy gasped and pushed hard, mashing it against my fingers. I stopped being gentle and pressed deeply, letting her clit roll between my fingers.

"Oh, yeah," Cathy moaned. I rubbed deeply as she bucked against me. Her breath came in gasps as she tensed, and then her body went rigid, straining against my hands at her breast and pussy.

"Ohhhh, ahhhhhhhhh," she cried as she came. I held on as she thrashed under my hands, whimpering her release. Finally, her body relaxed and settled against mine. I held my fingers steady against her pussy and breast while her breathing returned to normal.

"I like your hands wrapped around me like this, especially after they made me feel so good."

"Making you feel good is really...fun," I replied. "I like touching you; I like making you happy; I like feeling you get excited."

"That's a good thing, Brad, because I want you to have a lot of fun that way." Cathy leaned back for a long kiss.

We finally got up, made some breakfast, and made plans for a walk and picnic. During the afternoon, we walked by the river holding hands.

"Cathy, I really enjoyed spending a weekend with just you. It's not that I don't enjoy our sessions—I really do—but it was nice to spend some time together."

Cathy squeezed my hand. "I feel the same way, Brad. Even without the fantastic sex, I would be having a great time with you."

I stopped and looked at her. "You're pretty special, Cathy."

Her eyes sparkled. "You are too, Brad," and she leaned in for a deep kiss, hugging me tightly.

As we separated, she caught my eye. "The fantastic sex is pretty nice, though."

"Really damn nice," I said, pulling her close again.

As evening approached, we returned to Cathy's, and I gathered my things to go home.

"Thanks for spending the weekend with me," Cathy said as she met me at the door.

"It was my pleasure, Cathy. The only problem was that it was too short." We kissed and held each other close.

As I walked out to the car, she called out "I'm looking forward to Thursday, Brad!"

"Me, too!" I wondered what my mystery girlfriend had in store for me.

*

Please take a moment to vote and offer any comments. They mean a lot.

Additional chapters linked below.