The Web Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh," she exclaimed, and pushed back hard into me. My precum slicked her entrance, and we both reveled in the sensations of my cock at her ass. Cathy leaned into my hands and pushed her butt into me. I could feel her relaxing her ass, trying to draw me in.

"You're on fire, Cathy, but I'm not done with you yet," I whispered as I pulled her upright again. She whimpered in frustration as the pressure lessened on her ass.

"Don't worry, you'll get everything you want," I breathed in her ear while my hands moved down and took hers. "There's one instruction, however." I moved her hands to either side of her burning pussy. "Tonight, this is all yours." My hands moved behind her. "This," I said, palming her ass, "is all mine."

"Oh God, take me," Cathy breathed back.

I answered by nibbling down her neck and then slowly down her back. She shivered as I approached her waist and planted a belt of kisses along her hips. Kneeling down, I kissed all along her cheeks, then slowly approached the cleft between them.

Cathy drew in a huge breath as she realized what was happening. My fingers drew her cheeks apart while my tongue reached inward to lap at her opening. I relished the opportunity to explore this beautiful women's most hidden place.

"Ahhhhhh," she exhaled as I kissed her ass.

I answered with deep strokes of my tongue, giving Cathy everything I could. My fingers wandered down and framed her pussy, but never approached any closer. Cathy squirmed above me, lost in the new sensations.

"Why don't you kneel on the bed, Cathy," I said, gently pushing her forward.

She eagerly complied, stretching between elbows and knees, and hugging a pillow to her face. Her hips hiked upward, her swollen pussy lips and puckered ass coming into full view.

I let her wait while slowly unstrapping and removing her sandals. Slowly working my hands up her legs, I made sure she knew that I was enjoying the view.

Finally, my lips came in contact with her taught cheeks, and she pushed back into me. Circling to my target once again, I got a long moan of appreciation. I worked her ass over, letting her know that my lips weren't going anywhere soon. My cock lurched when I felt her hand snake back between her legs.

Cathy started with long, slow strokes, but her excitement quickly drove her fingers faster. I listened to her muffled gasps and moans as she worked herself over. Soon, her fingers flew over her pussy, the strokes shaking her ass under my tongue. I kept up the pressure and followed her climb to orgasm.

"Uh, uh, uh, ohhhhhh," Cathy wailed as she pushed herself over the edge. My tongue felt every one of her contractions as she shoved her ass deep into my face. Her fingers squeezed her spasming pussy, her legs twitched, and her body shuddered through a mighty orgasm.

Cathy whimpered and twitched as she came back to earth, but her fingers kept up a slow rhythm on her pussy. I slowly backed my tongue away, but kept caressing her ass while she swayed in front of me.

"Oh, Brad," she uttered. "That was out of this world." She hesitated a second, then said, "Why don't you get the bag on the nightstand and see what other trouble we can get in?"

"My pleasure," I replied and reached over to find the bag. I loosened the drawstring and looked inside to find all of Cathy's anal toys, along with several different bottles of lubricant. I withdrew just one bottle of lube, knowing that I didn't need anything else tonight. As I was reaching to set the bag back, I saw Kelly motion to me, and I handed the bag to her outstretched hand. She winked, taking it and reaching inside.

Turning my attention back to Cathy, I squeezed a generous amount of lube on my finger and placed it at her rosebud. She sighed and opened her ass to me, her sphincter relaxing around my finger to grant it easy access. I watched as it slowly slid into her, accompanied by moans of encouragement. I stopped at the first knuckle, pulling back slightly and then pushing further in. Within a few strokes, my finger was buried to the hilt, and Cathy gave out a satisfied sigh.

I started twisting my finger, reaming her ass as I cupped it with the rest of my hand. Cathy responded, her hips pushing back into me while her fingers continued to slide over her folds.

"It feels so good," Cathy whispered.

I slowly withdrew my finger and added another, drizzling more lube on them both. When I placed them back at her ass, Cathy moaned and fully relaxed, letting them slide in easily. Once again, I worked my fingers back and forth, sinking a little deeper each time. Finally, I bottomed out again. Cathy's ass stretched around me. I gave her plenty of time to adjust, slowly twisting my fingers and letting her relax herself even more. She sighed her encouragement, clearly loving the feeling.

Her breath caught when she heard the snap of the bottle.

"Ready for more?" I whispered.

"Oh God, please," she responded. I withdrew my fingers from her ass while drizzling the cool liquid over my straining erection. I spread and warmed it around my cock, and then gently touched the tip to Cathy's rosebud.

"Ahhhhh," she sighed, pushing her ass into my cock. I steadied myself and let her set the pace. She was more than ready. I watched her ass open up as she relaxed, admitting the head of my cock. Then I felt the pressure lessen slightly as she breathed deeply. Slowly, her ass swallowed the first bit of my cock, and then the pressure suddenly eased.

"Ohhhhh," she murmured, letting an inch slide inside. She stopped, and slowly pulled away until only the head remained. She pushed back again, accepting more of my cock. Her muscles gripped my shaft with liquid heat. Little whimpers of pleasure escaped her lips as she twisted around me.

Cathy continued her rhythm, each time taking a little more, until her ass cheeks touched my groin. On the next stroke, she pushed harder and flattened her ass against me. She let out a long sigh as she stilled herself with my cock buried to the hilt.

"You feel incredible," I whispered.

"Mmmmmmm," she replied, and she pulled away again. Keeping up a slow cadence, she fully relaxed into the moment. When her fingers started massaging her pussy again, I eased forward to meet her thrust.

"Yessss," she hissed, and pushed hard into me. Emboldened, I started matching her motions. Moans of encouragement urged me on, and our tentative motions strengthened into genuine fucking. Cathy's fingers continued their dance over her pussy lips, and then I felt the first light bounce of her ass.

Damn, she wants it. On the next stroke, we both bounced into each other. Tendrils of pleasure shot out from where her ass flattened against my hips, and my cock pushed deep into her fiery tunnel. I watched her rock on her knees, her ass milking my cock. She kept the pressure just right when we bottomed out.

Cathy panted as she pushed into me. Her fingers now flew over her pussy, and her other hand savaged her nipple. She was surely driving to a monstrous orgasm. I started letting the pressure build in my cock, and it jolted into me with each thrust of her ass.

"Damn! You're a fucking love-goddess, Cathy!" Kelly exclaimed. "You are just impaling yourself. I've never seen anything so hot in my life."

Cathy whimpered an answer. I looked over to see Kelly's legs splayed out, one hand holding a butt plug deep in her ass and the other hand flicking across her prominent clit. Our eyes met, and hers told me everything. As worldly as she claimed to be, she was seeing passion beyond anything she had seen before.

My gaze returned to the goddess kneeled in front of me. I've always dreamed of making love to a woman who's consumed with desire, who completely loses herself in the moment, who has discarded all the silly worries of what people will think. That dream was coming true before my eyes. Cathy wasn't letting me fuck her in the ass; she was completely and totally fucking me with her ass.

Tuned as I was to her, Cathy's passion resonated like nothing ever before. My cock jolted and strained, as hard and long as it could ever go. Love, lust, passion, and need fused within me as I responded to her. She was a goddess, and my body worshiped. Energy flowed from each of us into the other, pushing us both to impossible heights.

We both moaned uncontrollably, straining to hold back the volcano building inside us. Cathy's fingers dug into her pussy, and then she rammed back into me, hard.

Time stopped...

I felt each heartbeat pulse through my cock. Wild spasms raced down my limbs. I teetered on the edge, no longer in control of my body, waiting for fate to take me.

Cathy's ass clamped down on my cock, and she screamed. Her muscles rippled along my length as she came. Her flattened ass held back the load in my balls—I felt one throb stopped, then another, then...

"Aarrrrrrggggghhhhhhh," I yelled as my balls exploded, the orgasm searing my insides. "Uhhhh, uhhhh, uhhhh," I grunted, spurting nearly painful blasts deep inside Cathy's clutching tunnel—each burst clawing past the pressure around my dick. On and on it went, the convulsions shaking me even after my load was spent.

Finally, I opened my eyes and looked down, Cathy's ass still pushed hard against my hips, one arm still snaked under herself and the other cradling a breast. She had turned her head, and I saw the hint of a smile on her face.

I sighed, and Cathy eased forward to lessen the pressure between us. I felt the lazy strokes of her fingers on her pussy, drawing out her return to earth.

Or was she? The hand on her breast slowly twisted a nipple, and her ass moved almost imperceptibly along my cock.

"No fucking way, Cathy," Kelly said. "You can't be."

Cathy's smile grew wider as she pushed back for real.

Stunned, I settled back on my heels, a hand on her waist guiding Cathy with me. She rose up and sat back in my lap, giving a surprised gasp at the new sensations. My cock slid deep into her, and my legs, hips, and abdomen cradled her ass with lots of delicious contact.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh," she sighed as she rocked against me, her hands on my knees providing a fulcrum. I felt her hips twist slightly, and she whimpered when her ass rubbed along my hips. She became bolder, twisting and grinding her ass to get that exquisite friction against my skin. Suddenly, she reached back for my hands—both of them—and clamped them to her breasts, not caring where they had been. I rolled the fat nipples between my fingers as she resumed rasping against me.

My cock came back to life as I saw her arm snake down between her legs. Fortunately, the sensitive head was buried deep inside her, and the pressure mainly ranged along the base. It would take some work, but I knew I could come again, especially with Cathy writhing in my lap.

"Oh, God, this feels good," Cathy murmured. She rocked back and forth, swaying her ass each time she met my hips. As she got more excited, she sunk deeper into my lap, grinding even more pleasure out of my groin.

"You are doing amazing things to me," I whispered.

"Good," she whispered back.

Cathy kept rocking, now lightly moaning with each downward thrust. Her fingers rubbed her pussy harder, tickling my balls each time she sat back. I felt her breasts tighten under my hands, and I pulled the nipples out, squeezing harder.

"Ohhhhhh," Cathy gasped in response. She plunged even harder into me, driving herself to climax. Her moans climbed in pitch, her fingers danced over her pussy, and then she dropped down hard, her body rigid.

She cried out, and her ass convulsed around my cock. I felt each contraction squeeze and release with the power of her orgasm. She rode it out, cries turning to moans and then to whimpers. Finally, her body slumped back into mine.

"Unbelievable," she whispered. Then she turned back to me. "It feels like somebody is enjoying this."

"Oh, yeah," I replied, my cock rock hard.

"Come for me, Brad," Cathy commanded, and she shifted forward to rock over me again. Her butt ground into my hips while she squeezed and milked my cock with her ass muscles.

Cathy had just come hard with me deep in her ass. Now she wanted me to come deep in her ass, and she was doing everything she could to make it happen. That was a huge turn-on, and I groaned when I felt the heat shoot through my cock and balls.

"That's it, baby," she said as she pushed harder into me. I took in the sight of her back snaking side to side as she twisted around my rod. I sensed incredible heat and friction massaging my cock. I felt her love for me pour out. All this sent me hurtling toward orgasm.

The pressure built and built. I twitched under her, my cock on fire, dancing on the edge...

"Uhhhhhhhhhhh," I howled as my cock convulsed in orgasm. Cathy slammed down on me, pinning me deep inside her. Each blast of cum squeezed past her sphincter in white-hot eruptions, pumping deep into her ass. The waves went on and on, nearly consuming me. I grabbed around her waist and held on, whimpering as pleasure nearly became pain.

"Holy shit," I managed as I came back to reality.

"Felt OK, Brad?" Cathy said with a smile in her voice.

"No, it didn't feel OK," I answered. "It was so good, I nearly died."

"So I pass?"

I laughed, jerking with the shocks of my sensitive cock still buried to the root in her ass. "Cathy, you've got an A+ and student of the century. You are incredible—unbelievable."

"And what does my independent professor say?" Cathy asked, looking over at Kelly.

"You're ready for graduate school, Cathy," Kelly answered, looking back with a satisfied smile. She was a mess, sweaty and disheveled, with engorged pussy lips still reeling from the pummeling she gave herself. A large butt plug still clung inside her ass.

"You're right, Kell. There's still more I want to learn," Cathy mused. "I wonder where I should apply?"

"There might be only one program worthy of your abilities," I offered.

Cathy laughed. "You're right. Only the best is good enough for me."

"I think you two are going to push the boundaries in passion," Kelly said. "I'll have to admit—and it hurts: I've never experienced anything even close to what you shared tonight."

"It was pretty good, wasn't it?" Cathy giggled.

"Yeah, Cath, it was," Kelly sighed.

"You ready, Brad?" Cathy asked.

"I think so."

"OK, here goes." Cathy slowly rocked forward, and my cock eased out of her ass. We both whimpered as the head pulled past her sphincter. Cathy maneuvered herself around and lay face-up on the bed, stretching out her legs. I lay beside her, doing the same.

"Wow," Cathy said simply. I turned to her.

"You have post-orgasmic bliss written all over you," I observed.

"Oh yeah." We both laughed.

Cathy turned to me. "I think I see a little bliss on your face as well."

"You're seeing me utterly and completely satisfied, but also blown away. I've just made wild, passionate love to a goddess, and I'm still coming back to earth."

"Well, this goddess knows what it takes to light her fires," Cathy said, kissing me.

We rested and laughed when Kelly stirred. "Got to get this damn thing out of my ass!" she exclaimed. Normally I would have raised up for the view, but I was too exhausted even for a peek at Kelly.

"You two look pretty damn satisfied," Kelly said as she looked down on us. "I'm going home to collapse." She picked up her discarded clothes and got them back on, skipping her bra and panties.

"Fortunately, it's dark, so I'll be able to sneak home," she said. "I'm a complete mess."

Cathy took Kelly's arm, looking deep into her eyes. "Thanks, Kell, for being here for me—again. You look exactly like a true friend to me."

Kelly softened. "You're welcome, Cathy. You are something special. Good, and true, but also primal and untamed. Sometimes I'm just in awe."

"You and Brad tend to bring that out in me," Cathy added. "That's why I keep you around."

"Anytime, girlfriend," Kelly said, letting go of Cathy's arm. "Now," she laughed, "I think I can leave you two alone. I don't think you can get into much worse trouble than you already have tonight."

Kelly picked up her things and lingered at the door. "I'll just let myself out through the garage, so you two can rest." She paused. "Cathy, I'll carry this experience with me the rest of my life. You were so into it. When I get Kevin in bed, he's not going to know what hit him."

"I feel sorry for him," I said. Kelly winked and disappeared.

Cathy and I held each other for a while, relaxing in the afterglow.

"Ready to clean up?" I asked.

"If I don't get up now, I never will," Cathy answered. I held out my hand and helped her to her feet. Placing my hands around her waist, I looked into her eyes.

"You are fantastic, Cathy. I don't know how I got so lucky to find you."

"Remember that," she said, smiling. Then she kissed me.

We languorously cleaned each other in the shower. I stopped often to kiss her, wanting her to know how much I cared for her after she bared everything to me. She smiled back, knowing what I was trying to do and appreciating it all the same.

Slipping into bed, we kissed facing each other until she rolled over and spooned against me, taking my arm and wrapping it around her chest. I held her securely as I fell into a deep sleep, content with the world.

We slumbered late, sleeping off the emotions and exertion of the night before. With a stretch, Cathy rolled over and caught my eyes. I let her look deep, probing my heart at another level. Finally, a small smile flickered across her features.

"Good morning, sleepy-head," she announced. "All rested from ravishing me last night?"

"Maybe," I admitted. "I feel OK now, but I was wrestling with a goddess. Who knows what that took out of me?"

"The greatest things always have some danger, do they not?" she said. "You made the goddess very happy last night, so I think you're OK for a little while."

"And how long's a little while?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?" she answered, a twinkle in her eye. "Better stay on your toes."

We laughed and got up to fix breakfast. I helped Cathy "clean up the evidence" of our passion together, and helped her straighten up her yard. We stood at her doorway as I was leaving.

"See you in a few hours, Brad. Think we can act like we didn't screw each other silly last night?"

"Not really," I answered. "Mothers are pretty observant."

"Unfortunately, that's the case with mine," Cathy admitted. "I'll get a knowing look sometime this evening."

I chuckled and leaned in to kiss her. As I reached down to grab my bag, I swatted her on the butt.

"Nice ass," I said as I turned and walked away.

"I'll get you for that!" I heard behind me.

Somehow, I knew she would.

Epilogue

Of course, much of what happened next was fairly predictable. Cathy's parents were as handsome and sharp-witted as she was, and I enjoyed their lively conversation. Her mother found a quiet place to lock eyes with mine, and I smiled at the silent conversation that went back and forth. She eventually smiled back, happy at what she'd seen.

"Yes, Brad, my daughter and I both communicate a lot with our eyes. So do you. You'll do well together. Or should I say you are doing well together?"

I mumbled something about how lucky I was to know Cathy, and her mother laughed. "I think she's lucky too," she said with a mischievous smile. "You better get back before she suspects an interrogation."

Cathy arched an eyebrow when I returned, and laughed at my wink.

As the year went on, we grew steadily closer. At some level, I had been in love with Cathy all along, and it only intensified. Cathy met my parents and got their examination and "seal of approval." No one was surprised when I asked her to marry me. Kelly and Kevin stood at our wedding, and we expected to stand in theirs fairly soon.