The Webber Family Secrets Ch. 01

Story Info
Squirt seduces her brother George.
4.9k words
4.37
59.9k
62
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a complete re-write of a story called Squirt and Her Cousins which I submitted under the name of rbenne back in 2009. Since then I have lost the name rbenne and have also been giving more background to the story. In December 2015 writing as Fishingrod48 I submitted a later chapter Squirt Submits. I am now planning to present the story in a series of submissions. I am very busy so forgive me if it takes a bit of time to get all the chapters to you.

*****

Chapter One

Squirt Seduces George

It had been a hot day, the temperature had reached forty-five degrees and at seven this evening it was still forty-two. I was exhausted and in need of a refreshing shower. Walking into the family home I mounted the stairs, going down the corridor to the bathroom. Coming to my sister's room I noticed her door was half open. This surprised me because her door is always shut. Pausing, I witnessed my younger sister Storm, reflected in her mirror masturbating. I was spellbound, watching my little sister's hand on her pussy rubbing furiously. As I watched, my hand slipped down my shorts and commenced pumping my already hard cock. Storm was approaching orgasm, moaning and pushing her hips into her teasing fingers. When the eruption came she stiffened crying out George I love you. This surprised me even more because I thought her boyfriend was Angus; I was confused because my name was also George. I stumbled down the corridor to the bath room where I stood in the shower and jacked off. Returning to my room I sat in shock and amazement at what I had just witnessed.

Let me introduce Storm to you. She is my younger sister by one year. Storm, better known as Squirt is nineteen, whilst I am twenty; about to turn twenty-one in January. The members of my family are all pushing six foot and yet Squirt is a mere five foot two. She is a honey blond, her hair styled more like a boy, whilst the other family members are dark haired. My mother and older sister are large breasted whilst Squirt's breasts are small. She is incredibly beautiful whilst my mother and older sister are lovely but you could not call them beautiful. Squirt has boys swarming around her like bees around a honey pot. She has always pushed the boundaries, whilst the rest of the family have been less radical. As a child she was often spanked by our mother when disobedient. Once she became a teenager our parent's despaired of her behavior and quite often she would find herself grounded.

After dinner Squirt was assisting me with the washing up. We had almost finished when she rubbed a hand over my butt asking how I enjoyed her little show earlier in the afternoon. I was stunned, speechless, how did she know that I was watching? I hurried to finish the washing up and departed for my bedroom although it is a large downstairs apartment: granny flat would better suit its description. With a large sitting room come kitchenette, bedroom with walk-in robe and en-suite with a backdoor leading out to the terrace and large in ground swimming pool it was a great place to lose myself from the family noise upstairs.

With a big sigh I settled in front of my computer seeking the solitude that the internet afforded. It was around ten when I heard my bedroom door open admitting Squirt. I noticed that she had changed and was scantily clad in an all revealing tee-shirt and the briefest pair of white shorts I had ever seen. She sidled up to me and hugged me from behind asking if we could talk. I acquiesced and turned to face her. She grabbed the spare desk chair, sitting with her legs spread. We sat looking at each other until she spoke, repeating her earlier question, "Well! How did you rate the show?" I couldn't answer; my mind was thrashing out questions, when she repeated the question I naively asked, "How did you know I was watching?" She laughed, saying that she knew that if she left the door ajar I would look in and she had seen me looking at her. She then repeated her question.

"I thought it was very wrong but very sexy, how could you even do such a thing, what would Angus think of it?" He was the boyfriend she had been dating for the past six months.

Squirt sighed, "God you are simple, Angus and I split up four weeks ago and I don't have a boyfriend. If you want to know I am in love with you.

"But Squirt we can't do this, it's illegal, it has a name, they call it incest. For fuck's sake stop doing that I'm your brother. Get real"

"I am real and have been since fourteen. Just after my eighteenth birthday my best friend Casey lost her virginity and every weekend after that she was sleeping around. During this time, I had a dropping out with her: after all she was never around on weekends, other than to recount her sexual adventures. Casey kept putting a lot of pressure on me to lose my cherry as well but I told her that it was reserved for you. She was horrified at this but after a while came to accept it; although she found it weird. Then six months ago; well you must remember that she became pregnant and her family told her to leave. She is now living with her grandmother and although her parents finally forgave her and six months she refuses to return home. This only reinforced my resolve to have you take my virginity. So please big brother, give up and accept the inevitable."

"Fuck Squirt you are incorrigible; you always have to be different. Look, I have always loved you, but as a sister not a lover. I find you the sexiest girl I know and if I were your boyfriend I would love to take your virginity. I am your brother, not your lover, so wake up and try to be responsible."

"To hell with convention, I don't care about dumb social laws, I love you and I want to fuck you, and that's the reality of this discussion."

"Squirt, as usual you being naughty and someone should punish you."

Squirt's eyes bulged. She screamed. "Will you punish me big brother? Oh, please punish me, I deserve to be spanked. I bought a riding crop for Angus so that he could whip my ass regularly. I cum so hard when I am whipped, please, please whip my naughty butt."

My sister never ceases to amaze me and I must admit that I was quite aroused at the thought of whipping her butt. "Oh Squirt here you go again, you always try to break down a person's resolve, but this time I am going to be firm; I cannot whip you, you will have to find someone else to perform the honor."

As I was speaking Squirt removed her tee-shirt, exposing her tiny velvety breasts to me. God they were beautiful and I had an instant erection. I knew that she never wore a bra because it was not necessary, yet to witness these small orbs of woman hood really began to arouse me. I could feel my righteous convictions being broken down. A sweat broke out on my brow and I could feel myself begin to shake. I knew that I had a massive erection tenting my shorts and that there was nothing I could do to prevent it. As I looked on, Squirt slid off her chair, crawling towards me.

"Stand up." She ordered this with a voice I had never heard before, it was authoritative, and it was telling, not asking. I stood and she removed my shorts and boxers releasing my colossal thick circumcised erection to the air. Squirt gasped, saying that she had never seen a cock as big as this before. She took me in her mouth sucking as much as she could down her throat. Not able to get all of it in she tried to wrap her hand around it and started pumping it. Her tongue was licking the wet helmet, her mouth sucking the rigid veined shaft deep into her orifice whilst her hand was pumping; it did not take long for me to announce my impending orgasm. I told her again that I was about to cum but she just sucked harder until I came violently in her mouth; Squirt drinking it down until there was nothing left. Cleaning off the residue she congratulated me, saying that we will fuck before the week was out. As she went to the door she dropped her shorts, wiggling her spectacular butt at me. "Don't forget this deserves a sound spanking."

Early next morning, I was taking breakfast before leaving for work when Squirt entered the kitchen wrapping her arms around my shoulders. "God I love you ... we are meant for each other."

"Thank you Squirt for taking care of me last night, but it can't continue. You must realise that what we are doing is illegal. Now I don't have time to argue, I have to get to work."

"Brother my love, you will take my virginity this weekend when the folks are away at their boring old Country Club's Christmas Weekend. I will say more this evening. Love you. We will speak, later."

Work was hell. The shop was busy with last minute Christmas shoppers and I couldn't get Squirt off my mind. Over lunch I sat at a cafe drinking coffee and eating a sandwich I sat there,my mind soliloquizing a little man with pitch fork and horns saying you know you want to, you love her; you will regret it forever if you don't fuck her. Meanwhile another little man with a halo was telling me that this was a sin, it's against the law for God's sake and what happens if she gets pregnant. Leave it, forget her, she is your sister so love her as such. Regardless Squirt is being naughty again and she should be punished. Oh to whip that delectable butt. I remembered what she had said last night about convention. God I have to fuck her.

As I was engrossed in this soliloquy a friend called to me, yet I didn't hear her until she was at my table. "Merry Christmas George, I hope it's me you are dreaming of?" Her name was Polly and she had been pursuing me for some weeks. Although she was a nice girl of twenty-two she was slightly overweight and had the biggest breasts I had ever seen. Now to be honest I am really not into women with huge jugs I prefer small comfortable breasts like Squirt's.

Polly sat down and commenced applying the pressure, begging me to take her to a Christmas party at the lake this Saturday evening. Shaking her tits, she said that I could do anything I liked with them. I shuddered, telling her that I had a girlfriend and that we would be otherwise engaged this weekend. Polly was devastated and became nasty; telling me that I was a fucking cunt, that I had led her on all these weeks making her believe that we were going steady.

"Oh for fucks sake Polly, I have never led you on and we can't be going steady because we have never gone out together so grow up and get out of my life." With that Polly left crying and I quickly paid the bill returning to the shop knowing that the little man with horns had won the debate and that some night soon I would fuck my sister.

Before going home that evening I visited the Friskies Boutique and BDSM Supplies, buying a black leather riding crop for Squirt. It was in a box so I took it to a gift wrapping booth. When I arrived home Squirt dragged me into her room, asking me how my day was and telling me that she would pay me a visit this evening after the parents had looked in on her. She then hugged me, kissing me on the mouth; I didn't respond, leaving it until tonight.

After dinner I went down to my room and worked on the lap top playing computer games and surfing the net. It wasn't until eleven that Squirt walked in. She came up, hugging me, asking what I had been doing. I showed her what I had been reading on the internet about incest. I explained to her that it was referred to as genetic sexual attraction and that in Australia it was not only illegal but immoral. I also told her that she would be amazed at how many couples lived an incestuous relationship, even getting married.

"So there you go; we can have sex together as long as we don't tell anyone. It's as convenient as that. Anyway I don't want children, at least not in the foreseeable future. So George my darling brother, are you ready to become my clandestine lover?"

"Look Squirt I had a hell of a day today I couldn't get last night out of my head. I couldn't get you out of my head. At lunch I sat at a cafe chewing the cud when my old acquaintance Polly came along. She has been trying to get into my pants for a long time and invited me to a party at the lake this Saturday evening offering me all the sexual favors I wished. I told her that I had a prior engagement and she did the cruet. In answer to your question, may I present you with an early Christmas present." With that, I gave her with the gift wrapped riding crop. Squirt tentatively opened it squealing when she saw what it was.

"Oh my darling brother, my lover, this is the best present you could have given me. Please whip me tonight, I have been very naughty and I intend to continue to be naughty so whip me."

With that she removed her shorts and thong and bent over the end of my bed pushing her buttocks up to an obscene angle. Looking back, she begged me to give her twenty hard lashes. I was transfixed by her twin globes of quivering flesh and standing back I could see her pussy; the whole view was incredibly sexy. Taking the whip, I approached her and brought it down on her butt. She looked back telling me to hit harder, to use all my strength. The second stroke was applied with all the strength I had. The skin on her buttocks seemed to erupt; it shook before a vivid red mark appeared. Squirt moaned; a sound that surprised me because I expected her to scream. I continued raining blows across her butt, eventually having her scream and lift her left leg, but after the fifteenth; she went quiet beginning to moan, making noises that were more like a person about to experience an orgasm.

With the twentieth stroke she came, the orgasm erupting through her. She pushed her bruised butt back towards me as the shock waves resonated through her. When she had recovered, she stood up, tears in her eyes and kissed me passionately on the lips, her serpentine tongue thrusting into my mouth and tangling with mine. Standing back, she looked at me; seeing my erection she laughed saying she had better take care of it before retiring for the night. So saying she went down and began to massage my balls. Using her hands and tongue it didn't take her long to bring me to a climax. Wiping her lips clean of all residues she presented me with her thong as a gift, kissed me before trotting upstairs to bed.

It was Wednesday morning and as I went to work I couldn't believe that three days had passed since Squirt had put on her little show. I thought back to last night and the whipping I had administered to her backside; rather than hurting, it turned her on. Squirt is amazing, what will she do next? All day long I was haunted by her. By lunchtime I realised that I loved her, not as a sister but as a sex object. Squirt had gotten into my head big time.

That evening she was late coming down to my room and I had already gone to sleep. It was about midnight when I woke to lips paying homage to my dick. Starting awake, Squirt smiled saying that the folks were late looking in on her. She then placed two fingers to her lips and continued working on my very erect penis. She licked the glands; as she pumped the shaft, tickling my balls. Licking; kissing and sucking; bringing me to arousal ... taking my balls in her mouth ... sucking, feeling my orgasm roar up its canal and across her face. She continued to pump until the last drop had been taken.

Rolling her over I crawled between her thighs looking at her shaved pussy close up for the first time: it was a sight of pure eroticism, the delicate folds of her outer labia moist with the dew of love; her swollen clit poking invitingly from its hood. Looking into her eyes clouded with passion I smiled saying your pussy is a work of art and begging for attention. I took a long slow lick from top to bottom of those luscious lips tasting their sweet nectar. Squirt shuddered as I licked across her clit my fingers opening her lips for my tongues inspection. Pushing down between her dripping sex, my tongue thrusting. She cried out as I started to fuck her with my tongue licking across her inner labia. It wasn't long before I felt her butt push up at me as she came with a rush, cum pouring from her, my lips sucking it from her. At last she collapsed back into my pillows her eyes closed as she returned to earth.

"Fuck, I have never climaxed like that before. George what the fuck did you just do to me?"

She lay on my bed, taking slow deep breaths for half an hour before rolling into my arms and kissing me. "Bring on the weekend, I need the real thing. God I love you George." As she opened my door she wiggled her bum. "Hey, hey! It's only two days to losing it day."

The next evening was Thursday and she entered at eleven thirty. As the previous evening, she was wearing a see through baby doll outfit without panties. As she walked, it rode up exposing her shaved pussy. Lying on my bed she asked me to go down on her. After the final eruptions of her orgasm had passed she motioned for me to join her. We cuddled up, naked, brother and sister, the aroma of sex in the air. Squirt looked lovingly at me, "You don't know how content I am lying in your lovely arms. You see I have been masturbating since I turned eighteen. Unless I went out with a boy who made me cum I masturbate every night. I can't get enough, I love my orgasm. My best orgasms are after I have been spanked, well that is to date because I have yet to do it proper. This weekend you are going to whip me first and then fuck me. This is going to be a weekend of multiple orgasms. Ha-ha! My cumin' out weekend, the best weekend of my life."

"That's all very well for this weekend and whenever we are here at home Squirt, but what shall we do when we go up to Shelly Beach?"

Each year the extended family would holiday for five weeks at the family property of one hundred and fifty acres with a secluded and very private beach just north of C... It had a large holiday home that was designed to house two families with total privacy. My father's sister Aunty Joan and her twin daughters Sam and Zoe would live next door. Closer to the beach there was another house, belonging to my mother's brother and his wife, Uncle John and Aunty Sybil and their twenty one year old daughter Angie.

"Don't worry we always have the old garage during the day and there is also the cabin cruiser anchored off the beach. You know the adults, they spend many days and evenings playing golf, dining and drinking at the club. We will have all the privacy in the world."

"What about our cousins?"

"You never know what they may get up to. They may even be interested in what we are doing, just leave it to me, I love corrupting people, I have been doing it all my life. Anyway, I am sure you would like a piece of Zoe and Sam, although Angie may be a problem she's such a prude, you would never know what she's into. Oh, by the way we had better take the whip; I really want to see stripes on Zoe and Sam's asses."

"Fuck, you really are the little dominatrix are you not?"

Squirt laughed a dirty laugh, saying "I don't know what turns me on yet; all I know is that I like my ass whipped at least weekly and submitting to stronger people. I remember the time that I understood this: it was six months ago just after I had started dating Angus. We hired a DVD from the video library, it was called The Story of 'O'. God it was so erotic; I came twice during the film". "That night in bed I thought about the film and realized that I finally understood what I was: a submissive person looking for someone stronger to dominate me. I masturbated thinking of being tied up on the bed and being spanked. I don't know what lies waiting for me in the future but I have this dream about meeting someone who dominates me from the first glance."

"For now, all I want is for you to be my master, to whip my naked butt and fuck me silly."

That night we talked until two in the morning and then we lay back in each other's arms and slept until six: when we arose Squirt ran naked to her bedroom, leaving me to take a shower before breakfast and work. Friday evening went without Squirt appearing; she had gone out to a night club to celebrate with Casey and other old school friends. She arrived home after three in the morning and went straight to bed suffering from an overdose of bourbon and stoned on marijuana I did not get to see her before Saturday morning.

12