The Webber Family Secrets Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She arrived at ten thirty complaining that the folks had woken her up when they left at seven thirty. Once again she gave me an instant hard on when she appeared in her pair of crotch less knickers. I told her she was the hottest little piece in the world.

She commenced to tell me about her night out. "Casey was there, showing the advanced stages of her pregnancy. She didn't stay long and left just as Zoe and Sam turned up and there were four other friends from school who you don't know. Zoe brought some great dope so we set about getting smashed and pissed. The band was great and we all danced together, when some guys tried to pick us up we told them to piss off because it was a private party, they persevered so Zoe told them that we were lesbians at a Christmas party and to just fuck off because we are not into men. You should have seen the looks on their faces; it was an expression of total shock. One guy did suggest that it was a terrible waste of pussy but we just laughed. After the others had left it was just Sam, Zoe and me so I quizzed them about sex. I know that they are virgins and yet they want to lose it.

I told them about my fetish for whipping. They were horrified but slowly started to become inquisitive. I took them to a booth in the ladies and showed them my stripes. Zoe was fascinated even touching them, asking if it hurt terribly. I told them that initially it did but the massive orgasms help me to get over it and that my butt was very hot sometimes feeling as though I had pissed my pants but by the next morning there was no heat or pain just stripes and these would fade in a few days. They asked how they could be whipped and I told them that I might be able to organize it during our holidays, but if they were to receive a whipping they would have to buy a one piece costume so that the stripes are hidden from the old folks at home. So, it looks as though we are going to have some fun in January. One other thing Sam suggested was that Angie is a lesbian and I said that could be fun too."

"It was interesting when Sam suggested Angie was lesbian: Zoe really quizzed her. She was really persistent, wanting all the facts. Apparently Sam had seen her with some woman down at the lake and they were really into each other. I am wondering why Zoe is so interested in lesbians."

"Oh Squirt I am sure it's nothing. You know the twins they are fascinated in many weird things and Zoe is worse than Sam."

After our talk we both hopped out of our bed and walked out to the pool. Skinny dipping is the best and we both swam some laps before standing waist deep hugging each other. Getting out of the pool we went in for some breakfast before going down to what we are now referring to as 'our playroom.' Squirt picked up the whip telling me that she had been a very naughty girl at the night club and she was going to be even worse this weekend, therefore she deserved to have her ass whipped. Giving me the whip she bent over the bed telling me to lay into her butt. Sporting a massive boner I put all my weight into the strokes and she was screaming by the ninth but as before, by the fifteenth she was panting with an approaching orgasm and on the twentieth she came with a rush. Once the final shockwaves had faded she continued to bend over the bed for a time before straightening up, telling me she was ready to lose her cherry.

"For fucks sake I need you inside, you have to fuck me hard, give me my orgasm and continue fucking me all weekend. I need this, I have dreamed of it since my eighteenth birthday. I got the pill yesterday, so you can cum in me. Oh just fuck me for Christ's sake. Saying this Squirt lay back on the bed and lying next to her, I took her face in my hands, kissing her passionately on the lips, our lashing tongues exploring our mouths.

We kissed like this for a long time until I broke from the embrace and commenced kissing and licking her neck working my way down to her milky breasts suckling a tender nipple, whilst my fingers pulled on the other. As I did this Squirt was moaning saying that there was an electric charge from her tit to her cunt and that it was making her so hot. Her legs had opened exposing her swollen pussy to my exploration and I ran my fingers over her engorged clit, pulling on it, extending it out, and then releasing it. Squirt was becoming distracted with lust, moaning and gasping as I teased her clit. Placing my mouth over her pussy sticking my tongue through her pouting lips, thrusting in as far as I could go, causing my sister to thrash on the bed, forcing her lovely hips up to my questing tongue, throwing her legs over my shoulders and begging for more, telling me her orgasm was close. I continued to suck her pussy.

Squirt was so wet; her juices were overflowing onto her exposed thighs and down to the crack of her ass and then it happened, she screamed, thrashing her head sideways pushing her hips into my face as the first torrid eruptions of her orgasm came roaring through her. When she had calmed down I moved up her, placing my erection at the opening to her cunt and looking into her eyes seeing an expression of total erotic lust, she looked back whispering take me now. I pushed forward, ripping through her hymen making her a woman. Squirt gasped, feeling the pain as her membrane tore, and then slowly began to relax as she felt the enjoyment of having my ten inch erection pile driving inside her. As she became used to it so she began to move with me attempting to achieve total pleasure from the experience. As we wallowed in the lust of our union she announced yet another orgasm and this time as it broke over her I arrived at my own, pumping my seed deep into her womb.

Lying in each other's arms we kissed and relaxed, Squirt told me that she was feeling really soporific and agreeing, we slipped into a deep satisfied sleep.

12