The Webber Family Secrets Ch. 02

Story Info
Sam and Zoe join the fun.
4.2k words
4.45
24.3k
15
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is the second chapter of the Webber Family Secrets. Other than more background information it is much the same as it originally came out in Squirt and Her Cousins. Enjoy


The Twins

It was about an hour later that we were woken by the doorbell. We jumped up and hurriedly slipped shorts and singlets on. Going upstairs Squirt answered the door returning with our twin cousins Sam and Zoe. We all hugged and I asked them what marked the occasion of their visit.

"Yesterday was our nineteenth birthday and we have been out on the town shopping for new clothes to take to Shelley."

Squirt screamed "Oh happy birthday for yesterday, let's take a swim."

"We would love to but we haven't got our bathers." Zoe said; looking disappointed.

"When has that ever stopped you, after all we have all seen each other naked? What's changed? So we have all grown taller and we girls have got a couple of bumps on our chests and some of us have a growth of hair down below."

Sam looked at Zoe with a cheeky gleam in her beautiful eyes. "She has a point you know, let's go skinny dipping."

So we all went out to the pool and Squirt and I got naked. Squirt exposing her vivid buttocks to our cousins. "Oh wow you have had a fresh whipping since you showed us your bum, who did it?" Zoe was fascinated at the display and placed her hand against Squirt's hot butt. "Oh it's so hot, does it hurt?"

"A little bit, I only received it four and a half hours ago."

"Who did it?"

"Can you girls keep a really big secret?"

"Of course we can you know us; we have so many secrets from mum. Another one won't harm."

"Okay, George would you fetch some beers and then we shall tell them the story." I went into the kitchen and fetched four beers from the grog fridge. Looking out from the kitchen window I saw Zoe and Sam remove their clothes. They were simply gorgeous, both standing at about five foot eight, with shiny long black hair. They were wearing narrow gold framed glasses which made them even sexier. They had small breasts; not much bigger than Squirt's. Trim stomachs took your gaze to a thin landing strip, above their pussies. I lusted after them as they talked with Squirt; asking if her butt hurt.

"Of course it hurt but by the twentieth stroke I had the most violent orgasm, which shook my entire body. Spanking is wild."

Zoe spoke up saying, "You are so lucky I wish we could be spanked. I have read that lots of woman love to be spanked ... I think I want to try it out for myself. How about you Sam?"

"Yes I agree with you Zoe we should explore this spanking thing, after all if what Squirt is saying is true then I think it is a necessity not simply a good idea."

I was sporting quite an erection as I came out, handing drinks to Sam and Zoe. I noticed they were trying not to stare at my ten-inch boner.

"So what is the great secret Squirt?"

"Well the person who whipped my ass this morning was George. You see I told him that I was going to be real naughty this weekend and deserved a whipping. Before you say anything ... George and I are lovers, I gave him my virginity this morning. Remember you can't tell: it's a secret."

Sam's mouth was a huge 'O'; she couldn't believe what she had heard. "Do you think George would whip our asses? After all we are going to be just as naughty this weekend, remember our mum is with your parents at the country club until tomorrow night. But if we are going to do this then we need to stay the weekend with you guys."

So it was organised that after our swim Zoe and Sam would go home and collect a change of clothes. After they left Squirt and I looked at each other incredulously, not believing how the weekend had developed. She told me that on Christmas morning she was going to need a really big whipping because she was going to be even worse this weekend corrupting two innocent virgins.

When they returned we sat back drinking another beer. Squirt went inside, returning in a brief red one piece. She bent over displaying her butt saying that they would have to get something similar because, if they were being whipped whilst on holiday, they would not be able to wear a bikini.

At five thirty it was agreed to order in two pizzas. Hearing a car stop in the drive we looked out to see a lovely little brunette with hand sized breasts walking up the drive with our order. Quickly stripping out of her swimmers Squirt hurried to the front door leaving the money on a small table behind her. When the chime went, she opened the door as naked as the day she was born. Looking out the window we saw the delivery girl gasp. Squirt then turned back to get the money exposing her hot butt.

"Oh fuck." Gasped the girl, licking her lips; she couldn't take her eyes off her. With shaking hands she finally managed to get the change out. Squirt then lent over and kissed her on the mouth asking her name. When she was told Chloe, she suggested that in February she would invite her to the house for a party. Kissing her deeply this time she wished her a Merry Christmas, then leaving the door open she turned back with the pizzas. We watched Chloe walk dreamily down the drive to her car as Squirt returned to close the door calling to her to drive carefully.

Returning to the lounge she said that she didn't believe that she could be so naughty.

Sam laughed "She is a member of our netball club and she is only interested in girls. I hear she is dating a twenty-two-year-old woman these days. Her parents died in a light plane crash and left her a small fortune so she really doesn't need to work. Hence the delivery job with the pizza parlor."

We then settled back eating pizza and drinking beer. When we had finished we led Zoe and Sam down to the playroom. Squirt showed them the whip asking who was going first. Sam said that she wanted to go first because she was the oldest by two minutes. So saying she bent over the bed displaying the tightest little set of buttocks Squirt and I had ever seen. We told her to call out if she wanted to stop. With that I raised the whip and lashed it with all my weight across her shapely butt. A red welt leaped up from her left cheek and Sam gasped waiting for the next which landed in the same spot with equal force. I was then wailing into her and Sam was beginning to scream but she gave no indication that she wanted to stop. With the last stroke she slowly got to her feet, placing a hand on her bottom and looked up with tears in her eyes saying that it was the best thing she had ever done.

It was then Zoe's turn and like her sister she bent over the bed raising her buttocks, waiting for the first stroke. It landed and Zoe moaned, I continued to rain blows across her buttocks and yet, unlike her sister she made no sound at all. After each blow she almost tried to push her buttocks up higher. After the last blow she got up and went over to the full length mirror to inspect the art work on her bum. Tears were flowing freely and she took Sam in her arms and cried into her shoulder. Squirt and I thought that she would never take another whipping but after some time she looked up.

"That is the most erotic thing I have ever done; I can't wait for the next one. Unfortunately, I am going to have to wait until Shelley."

After the punishment session we returned to the pool and entered the water, both Sam and Zoe commented on the relief that the cool water gave their hot butts, so we stood in the water for about an hour before getting out and lounging on the deck chairs under a canopy of stars.

"So what are we doing this evening" said Zoe.

"That depends on you guys, what do you want to do. I noticed that the whipping didn't bring on an orgasm so no doubt that is on the agenda. George, will you fetch some more beers and some popcorn whilst I discuss this evening with our darling cousins. Firstly, Zoe why did you cry, like that after the whipping?"

"They weren't tears of distress rather they were tears expressing my feelings. It was the most wonderful experience that I have ever had, it was extremely erotic and I can't wait for a repeat performance."

"I agree with you that it is erotic and that brings us to the next stage. When we were talking at the night club you expressed a wish to lose your virginity. As you know I lost mine this morning to George. He was fantastic, he was compassionate and he took his time. I was given the most amazing climax before he even thought to stick it in. When he did, he took his time, taking care not to hurt me, giving me time to become acclimatized with his massive penis before pushing in further, giving me the most wonderful experience, something I will never forget. So I will leave it up to you."

"I am going to be first this time, so what does Sam do over the couple of hours that George and I, are doing it?" Zoe said, eagerly with lust in her eyes.

I saw Squirt take a deep breath looking as I returned from the kitchen. "Have you ever thought of trying girl on girl?"

"Oh lesbian, I simply love it. While I am with George you go together: you'll love it Sam."

The atmosphere in the room could have been cut with a knife. Sam was the first to speak. "You have fucked a girl. WOW when did this happen, you never let on that you were sucking pussy. Who is she? When did you do it?"

"It was last Easter, remember I went camping with Charlie Brewster and her parents. We had been teamed up in botany to complete an assignment on mosses and camping at One Tree Point was the best place to do this."

"Charlie Brewster, is that the tall girl with huge tits. She does sets at the gym four days a week. Is that who you are talking about? She acts real butch and everyone say that she is lesbian."

"Yes Sam that's the girl, but she is really a lovely person and I think everyone misunderstand her. It happened on our first night, I had taken some wicked dope and we got totally stoned. One minute we were toking bongs and the next we were kissing. I have never dreamed that something could be so wild. We were doing it all night and the next morning before we joined her parents for breakfast Charlie pulled me into another kiss and told me that I was now her little cum slut and that whenever she called I was to be there for her."

"My God. So you are really into it then? I know that I have been curious but I also know that I need a man in my life. As with the spanking I want it hard and rough. Anyway Zoe it appears that we have discovered where we differ. I am going to be interested in your assessment after you have done it with George."

"As I will Sam after you have been with Squirt but until then neither of us really know: after all we are still virgins."

At that, I came out with the beers and popcorn. I had heard the conversation from the kitchen so was not surprised to find a tension in the air. Zoe immediately moved close to me and cuddled up which caused my cock to rise for the occasion. When she got up to go to the bathroom I waited to meet her at the top of the steps down to the playroom. As she came down the hall way I took her in my arms and gave her a long and passionate kiss. As we kissed I heard her moan quietly announcing her early arousal.

Entering my room Zoe cuddled to me. "Did you hear the conversation upstairs?"

'Yes I did, but look it is your business what you get up to and if you want to spend time with this Charlie woman then do so. As for me I'll sit on the fence."

"Oh thank you my darling George I just knew you would be more understanding." She pulled me into a deep kiss as we collapsed onto my queen size bed kissing hungrily. Zoe wrapped her legs around me, holding me tight as our tongues performed an erotic dance. We kissed for ages, struggling with each other, our bodies in the throes of love. Breaking out of her grasp I licked around her breast bringing it to an even greater state of arousal. My fingers grasped the other nipple pinching hard, making her gasp at the pain. It was a hot afternoon and it wasn't long before perspiration was pouring off us. Taking her lips in my mouth, nipping, licking before invading her mouth with my tongue; my hands had taken her perfectly sized breasts and were squeezing, pummeling and teasing the erect nubs on top of her aureole. Zoe was moaning with passion begging me to go down on her, to give her the orgasm she so desperately needed. At that moment we were disturbed by Squirt and Sam entering.

Dropping my head between Zoe's legs I grasped her slick clit in my teeth, squeezing, causing her to scream. Placing my hand across her cunt I began to massage her with the palm of my hand. Zoe was now thrashing on the bed, grasping the sheets in her fingers and thrusting her hips at me. As I worked her pussy slowly towards orgasm my other hand continued its assault on her swollen cupolas. She tensed screaming. "For fucks sake I am going to come. Ohhhhhhh, God here it comes oh what's happening to me?" She Slumped back, as the last searing shock-waves of her orgasm passed through her. When she had relaxed we noticed Squirt and Sam enviously starring at us. Pushing Zoe back I moved up her, kissing her on the lips so that she could taste the residue of her orgasm.

"Are you ready? Or would you like more time?"

"Just give it to me but be soft and gentle I am not like my sister she likes everything wham bam thank you mam."

"I have a feeling that you and Sam will be sharing sex with us for a long time so let's really enjoy what we are going to do. They may not know it but we do have all night if that's how we want it." Zoe sat up saying that they were the nicest words she had ever heard and then told me to fuck her. Once again I realized that Squirt and Sam had heard what I had just said.

Pushing down I slid onto the entrance to her luscious virgin cunt. As I did so Zoe gasped, pausing I looked to her again asking if she wanted to go on. She just nodded with a dreamy smile so I pushed deeper breaking through her barrier. At first she just lay beneath me but soon she moaned and started to move in time with me. We gathered speed and force until she was taking the full ten inches and our groins were slapping. It wasn't long before she announced another orgasm which was even more violent than the previous one. Screaming as she felt the uncontrollable spasms vibrating through her. A minute later I withdrew, pumping my seed over her breasts and face. We collapsed into each other's arms, until Zoe managed to roll towards me, kissing me. We drifted into a dreamless sleep to the sound of Sam and Squirt arriving at their orgasms.

It was almost midnight when Zoe and I went up to the lounge. I fetched a couple of beers and we settled back in each other's arms watching one of my fuck movies. We were pretty engrossed in a scene where a woman, tied up and suspended from the ceiling was being whipped by a man and a woman, when Sam and Squirt arrived. Switching off we talked as we knocked back a beer. When Sam went to the toilet and Zoe for another round of beers I questioned Squirt about Sam. Asking what she was like. Smiling, she said it wasn't as good as with me; yet there was certainly a future in it. I laughed pointing out that she would be sleeping with Zoe tonight. She pouted, until I reminded her that they were going shopping in the morning and we were going to play. At that moment they returned and I turned the movie back on.

An hour later Sam whispered that she was horny. Taking her hand I took her down to my room, saying goodnight to Squirt and Zoe as we left. When we were alone I took Sam in my arms kissing her deeply. We allowed our tongues free rain until I picked her up and threw her on the bed. Falling across her I commenced kissing her again. My hand was cupping a breast while the other was holding her neck. I lowered down, to her throat kissing as I went, drawing moans from Sam. Taking a nipple in my teeth I bit down pressing into the rubbery nub. Sam screamed with pain thrashing across the bed trying to throw me off. Hanging on I rode her until she submitted. Looking her in the face I placed a hand over her sex holding, it caressing it before pinching her clit with force.

"Oh fuck, I love you, what are you going to do to me? My whole system is in shock. Please give me more, torture me, take me, and give me pain. Rape me."

This was something new, neither Squirt nor Zoe had reacted like this. I looked at her repeating what she had said in the form of a question. "So its pain you want? Do you want to be forced to submit?"

"For fucks sake rape me, treat me like the whore I am, spank me, bite me, take me."

Heeding what she had said I rolled her over and commenced spanking her bruised ass. As I brought my hand down she begged for more. I spanked her ass and the insides of her thighs. The more I hit the more she wanted. She was crying in ecstasy. Eventually she screamed out that she was coming. Her orgasm hit her with a force unknown to her and it must have been five minutes before she came down. Rolling on her back she looked at me with tears flowing freely and yet a look of complete carnal love and lust.

Laughing she said "God I love you, what did you just do to me? My bum and thighs really hurt but it's the pain of lust. Please. Oh please fuck me now, take my cherry, kill me I am ready and it's time."

"Nodding she said "Fuck me now, take my virginity and give it to me deep. I want your beautiful love organ in me."

Without any more comments I slid between her lovely silky thighs, spread eagle beneath me; and with a deep thrust gave her my full ten inches, making her a woman. I paused looking down seeing pain in her misty eyes and then lifting back I ground back into her.

" Oh fuck that's what I need, take me by force, you must never hold back with me."

She began to move with me grinding back up at me her legs now gripping my back as she felt my boner pressing against her womb and then she paused and I felt her strong muscles grip me with a vice like force. Her pussy was now convulsing and erupting as I continued to grind into her. At last when we felt its arrival, we sped up and Sam started to force herself onto me. She was not on the pill and I had difficulty pulling out to pump my cream into her mouth. Sam held her mouth wide taking all of it. At last we relaxed, looking over to the sofa bed to see Zoe humping up against Squirt as they both cried out announcing their mutual orgasm. We smiled at each other, kissed, saying good night. As I lay, wishing sleep to overtake me I recognized that I loved Sam as much as Squirt. Getting to sleep, I slept a dreamless night. Awaking at five fifteen I found Sam lying with her head between my legs. It gave me an instant hard on. I looked over to where my sister and cousin were, seeing that they were curled up in each other's arms.

The sun had not long been up when Sam and I went upstairs to the pool. We left Zoe and Squirt lying in their lover's embrace, after their night of loving. Sam and I stepped into the pool and after doing a few laps stepped out and dried each other off, relaxing on a large outdoor sofa. Sam lent forward kissing me, forcing her tongue between my lips. We remained like that, tongues wrestling until Sam asked me to fuck her. I reached out taking her breasts in my hands, telling her how much I loved them. Taking time to massage them and tease the swollen nipples I pushed one hand down to her nether regions, pulling her engorged clit, pressing two fingers in her and pressing up across her G spot hearing her moan and push towards me. I continued to fuck her with my fingers as I tortured her nipples.

"Oh God that's wonderful give it to me make me cum." She was humping her hips at my invading fingers, humping and moaning until announcing her orgasm which seemed to arrive slowly with mounting and ever increasing strength. Her orgasm, building with intensity flooding through her with a searing heat. She gave a final shuddering jerk before collapsing against me. I pushed her back and entered her. My cock sliding in and out causing her to gasp and moan crying, "Please Oh please, it's so good, I simply love it, make me cum again; oh fuck I am cumin and with that she had her second sweltering orgasm in almost as many minutes, her uncontrollable cream washing through her. All this was too much for me and I withdrew pumping my load onto her stomach."

12