The Webber Family Secrets Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we had recovered I looked at Sam suggesting that she and Zoe make an appointment to see their doctor in order to get a script for the pill.

"Yes George, we have already discussed it but everything is not right between us and I want to take her out as soon as she and Squirt arrive here this morning. We need to take breakfast at a café and I have to apologize to her for being such a bitch. I didn't find the experience with Squirt as special as it was with you but obviously for Zoe it's different. How was she with you?"

"She was different, she wanted softer, what she called more meaningful love making. Look none of you are the same Squirt loves the whip and also making love while you want me to take you as though I were raping you. I heard the discussion between you and Zoe and I agree, I think you were too hard on your sister."

"Thank you George, I have to make this up before Shelley because you will be fucking us both and Shelley is so special, we cannot ruin it because of a silly misunderstanding. Anyway maybe Zoe is the perfect one to bring Angie out of her secret world."

Teasing I looked at her. "Oh I am going to be fucking you both at Shelley, am I? I suppose you will be asking me to whip you as well?"

"Where shall we go on the first evening?"

"In the old garage, no one goes there. Anyway they will all be too busy drinking, talking and acting like adults. When we arrive we will take two double air mattresses over so that we have a comfortable place to fuck. There is a fridge in there so we can keep a few supplies cold. It will be a home away from home, the Shelley Playroom. I wish Christmas would hurry up."

12