The Webber Family Secrets Ch. 03

Story Info
The Christmas Week.
3.2k words
4.31
16.1k
14
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third chapter of the Webber Family Secrets and is as far as the original story Squirt and Her Cousins went before I ruined it with rushed writing. From here most of the story takes place at Shelley and will bear no resemblance to the original story. Enjoy.

Chapter Three

The Christmas Week

It was forty minutes before Squirt and Zoe walked out onto the terrace. 'Hi you love birds; what tine did you get up this morning?"

'Zoe I want us to take breakfast down at the Mall this morning. I want to talk about what I said last night and of course we must go one-piece shopping. We will be back early afternoon but don't wait lunch for us we will eat on the run." As they left we gave them a spare key to let themselves in.

As soon as the front door had closed I took Squirt in a deep embrace and kissing her led her back to the playroom. Collapsing onto the bed we cuddled up and began discussing the previous evening.

'Fuck Sam is so different from you and Zoe. She is what is real pain slut. When we got down here she begged me that she did not want me to make love to her. Rather she begged me to treat her like a slut and take her rough and deep, she told me she wanted to be spanked."

"She was similar with me although at first she was a bit tentative about us making love but after I had worked her nipples over she suddenly tore my face up and told me she wanted me to pretend she was a hostage and was being forced to submit to my wishes. I excused myself for a moment and went up to the fridge and brought a really big carrot back with me. I used it in all holes so she was not really a virgin by the time she went with you. My carrot took her cherry; did she tell you this."

"WOW! No she simply said the same to me, beat me, rape me and take me hard and deep. She sure is different. Really you are all different, Zoe wants deep meaningful love making. We went at it slow and passionate and she responded with bells on. It is sure going to be an interesting holiday at Shelley this year."

"She was also deep and passionate with me, she strummed my clit like a musician and it wasn't long before she had me crying her name ... not even you have made me cum like she did. It's interesting I never thought I would really get into it but girl on girl is very soft and so different from what it is with you."

"So you have become the confirmed 'bi'?"

"Oh let's not get carried away, it is nice as a diversion but I doubt it could ever replace having your man meat split me open."

"So our Zoe is full of surprises."

"You had better believe it. Charlie has certainly taught her a few things: I will never believe Charlie was doing it for the first time and I can understand that Zoe has no option but to be her complete cum slut: interesting that because she is usually so assertive."

"Yes but look at Charlie, she is built like a brickies laborer and look how she dresses: bib an brace overalls mostly. She would be so intimidating and I quite understand how Zoe has no choice but submit to her demands. Although Zoe is assertive and strong and incredibly efficient she is also soft and can be easily hurt. Look at her with Sam last night. She held her ground but then she cried. It will be interesting to see where she ends up in life."

"She was telling me about Angie being a lesbian: she is convinced of this and intends to seduce her when she gets to Shelley. I expressed my doubts but she reminded me of one of her friends who came up after her first year at university. She says she saw them on the beach late one evening getting real close and comfortable. No, she's lesbian alright."

"Doubt that that will ever come about you know Angie she always turns up with a friend or friends; she is so very different; our Zoe won't get to first base."

"I am not so sure about that. She sure surprised me when I slept with her; I had no option but lay back and let her play me. She is so different from Sam. Isn't it interesting that twin sisters can be so different? My money is on Zoe winning Angie's confidence. Look if she doesn't you can give me forty strokes next time. But I am not sure about Angie entering our circle. I reckon it is just too far left field."

"Why are you so sure she will win her over?"

"You know what Angie is like. She is always moping about on her own. The smallest thing turns on the water works, if you want my opinion Angie is just a total lesbian submissive. Zoe will listen to her latest drama and understand her, this is where Zoe is her own mistress and she will take Angie under her wing. Angie shows a complete lack of confidence ... in a way she's still a little girl."

"Yes, but a very intelligent little girl.Mark my words she will take first class honors when she completes her degree."

"There is always some crisis in her life. Zoe is strong and determined and yet very sweet and tender, she will break down Angie's barriers and before you know it Zoe will be Angie's mistress and it will be Zoe who will spank her butt, not you. One thing though, when it happens, it will be spectacular and very, very private. None of us will know or see anything until she returns with doting Angie clutching her apron strings."

We cuddled together, just lying arm in arm. Squirt hugged me; kissing me with love and deep passion again we slid apart as I looked into her dark misty eyes. Squirt shuffled away sitting up her legs folded beneath her. "George I love you, do you think we will get married one day?"

"Oh fuck Squirt here you go again we have only just started to get close and personal and now you are talking of marriage I suppose you will be telling me you want two children as well."

"No I don't want two children. What gave you that idea? I want four, two boys and two girls and I want you to be the father."

"Squirt I don't know what I would do without you because I have no greater love than what I have for you." We kissed for a while and then went to sleep. It was about three when we were woken by Zoe and Sam."

"Come on love birds let's take a quick swim and then we want to fuck before the old folks get home."

When Squirt and I arrived at the pool Zoe and Sam were dressed in brief one piece costumes with plunging open backs. The front was also open from the breast down to just below the navel. Sam was in a blue costume whilst Zoe was in a white one, meaning that they were color coordinated with Squirt's red one. They looked gorgeous and we all relaxed in the pool, Squirt and I skinny dipping. Climbing out, we dried and returned to the scene of last night's lust. Squirt told Zoe that she was doing it with me so she and Sam would be fucking together.

Squirt and I watched the others as they kissed and started to fondle each other. It wasn't long before Sam was beginning to moan as Zoe went down to her breasts. Her tongue worked lower and lower seeking the sweetness of her sister's saturated sex. We saw her drop down into Sam's cunt and her sister gasping, her legs thrown wide and her hips humping up to meet the invading tongue. As Zoe continued so Sam's cries became deeper and more urgent begging Zoe to finish her. Yet Zoe just pulled back and then thrust her tongue back into the must sweetness of her sister's cunt. Slowly Zoe's action became faster and deeper reacting to her Sam's violent humping and begging for release. Then it came, and we saw Sam's legs stiffen and her whole body tense as the cataclysmic force of her orgasm erupted through her. We saw her slowly relax her head resting back on the pillow as she drifted off into a sex crazed sleep.

At this point Squirt pulled me down telling me that it was her turn to have her virgin ass fucked. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, as I smothered her mouth forcing my tongue inside. We thrashed like this for a while until I worked a finger into her pussy getting it good and wet. My mouth was sucking one of her breasts massaging a nipple whilst my other hand had worked a finger between her lips into her mouth causing her to suck it. She was moaning as I continued to play with her breasts and finger her cunt.

She was beginning to move on the bed pushing her hips up towards my invading digit. I went down licking up her labia clasping her clit making her more desperate for her orgasm. Removing my mouth I repeated what I had done to Sam that morning and pushed my hand up inside, stimulating the walls of her tunnel of love. This drove her wild and she came immediately thrashing on the bed almost throwing her off as the climax vibrated through her.

I replaced my hand with two fingers gathering as much moisture as I could, then flipping her into the doggy position I slipped a finger around the puckered sphincter of her freckle. I pushed a finger, in causing her to gasp, placing moisture inside. Squirt was screaming, telling me to fuck her arse so I got up and went to my bedside cabinet retrieving a tube of KY. Looking over at the others I saw them watching us.

Rubbing KY onto my erection and some more around her freckle I asked her if she was ready. I told her that it would hurt because it was not as moist down there but that I would take my time. Pressing forward I placed my cock next to her sphincter and then pushing forward I started to work in. Squirt screamed in pain and I told her to try and relax as she pushed back. She found this easier and slowly I entered her forbidden tunnel.

When I had my ten inches inside her arse I paused before moving, withdrawing to the head and then plunging back in. After the third stroke Squirt began to move with me. It was so tight; I thought my cock was going to be cut off. I continued to ride her until she announced her second orgasm. As she was shuddering through the shock waves of the tsunami that was sweeping over her I came deep inside her. Recovering, we noticed Zoe and Sam were thrashing towards their own orgasm.

It was five thirty when our cousins left; kissing them I promised to give them both a sound whipping and fucking on their first evening at Shelley. Shortly after their departure the folks arrived home. We had an early dinner and they announced that they were tired and went to bed early.

Returning to our room Squirt took my semi hard cock in her hands and started to slide up and down. Her hands were incredibly soft and they seemed to glide over my dick. She bent down and licked the underside making me moan. My erection was so hard the veins were standing out and it actually hurt.

Taking me in her mouth she licked the head whilst sucking it back down her throat. She gagged so removed it, recovering she went down again taking more in, gagging again she repeated the action until she had my full ten inches down her throat.

She worked her smooth fingers squeezing and pumping until I cried that my orgasm was coming. I felt it boil up before it poured out spraying into her mouth. I looked her lovingly in the eyes and kissed her telling her that she was remarkable. Squirt looked at me saying that she was really tired suggesting we go to sleep.

The rest of the week before Christmas was the same except on Wednesday when I took Squirt to the pictures where we saw an excellent movie. After the film we dropped in at a Japanese Sushi Restaurant and had a meal.

On the way home Squirt asked me to take her out to the lake. Pulling in at the car park we got out and started walking around the path. On a small rise there was a barbecue site and Squirt pulled me into the shelter shed which had a large table. She lay back on the table telling me to fuck her.

I pushed her skirt up her thighs removing her panties. Going down, I took her pussy in my mouth working my tongue inside her. Pulling her clitoris making her moan, I continued to tease her. It was incredibly erotic fucking my sister in the open along a public track in the holiday season. The knowledge that we may be caught just made it all the more wild and it wasn't long before Squirt was crying her orgasm. It was incredibly violent and lasted for so long that I thought it was never going to end. When she had recovered we walked back onto the track bumping into some people walking their dog just down from the picnic site. We looked at each other and laughed. Arriving home we went to bed dreaming of Shelley. The rest of the week was quiet with Squirt coming to our room after the folks had looked in on her.

Then two days before Christmas Day, Squirt and I were able to get an early night together, not that we did anything other than to cuddle and kiss. We were able to discuss what we would be doing at Shelley. I had received an email from Sam reminding me that I was going to whip and fuck them on their first night and she said that Zoe had bought a leather table tennis paddle and planned to bring it to Shelley. She went on to say how wicked they had been, even as far as their mother grounding them; so she said that they deserved to be flogged and they couldn't wait for it because it had been most frustrating not being able to fuck with me.

"If I know Zoe they will not have missed out on some good healthy fucking. I wonder why they were grounded and why the leather paddle."

"I think that is reserved for Angie's butt and we will not even get to see it."

At five thirty our alarm went off and Squirt kissed me wishing me a Merry Christmas and then announced that she had been really bad and deserved to be whipped. Giving me our riding crop she bent over the bed. I laid into her soft, firm buttocks with the whip. I through my weight behind each stroke causing her to scream only after the third stroke. The welts were vivid standing out from the skin. They looked ugly and very painful and yet by the fifteenth stroke she became quiet and on the twentieth she had an amazing orgasm. Getting up with tears running down her face she kissed me, her tongue pressing between my lips.

"Big brother that was the best whipping yet, I almost forgot to orgasm. A hot butt for Christmas ... the perfect way to start the Day." We then put our cosies on and went out to the swimming pool. Squirt was in too much pain to swim so she just stood waist deep allowing the cool water to douse the fire.. At seven thirty the folks arrived to join us. Mum couldn't understand why Squirt only stood in the water as she swam some laps. Squirt caught my eye throwing me a kiss.

Christmas Day is always chaotic at home, what with preparations for the feast, presents and of course the customary drinks the day just rockets by. In the evening our parents have friends dropping round wishing us a Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and great four weeks holiday. This year was no different. The final preparations were left up to Squirt and me. We had packed my car the day before but as usual our parents left everything to the last minute. While Squirt packed suitcases for them I organised the car fridges packing them with salad materials, and all the food left over from Christmas day. We have a good stock of wines at Shelley but it was necessary to stow six cartons of beer in the car with spirits and soft drinks. I had just completed this when Squirt came down wheeling a suitcase with another bag draped on her shoulder. "There is more like this brother of mine, on their bed, could you get it for me I am stuffed. Mum has been calling me constantly to pour new drinks for their friends. Half the Country Club is up there: it's a real party going on. What's the time now ... at this rate they won't make Shelly before midnight."

"Not that late it has just gone 9.30, we have to be fair on them after all they are our parents and we know what that means." Leaving Squirt laughing I trudged up two flights of stairs to our parent's bedroom finding another suitcase and overnight bag packed just as Squirt had said. Grabbing them I walked back down to the garage and dumped them into the back of the Land Cruiser. Turning to go back to my room Squirt ambushed me, hugging me.

"Let's take a swim before going to bed."

"Okay I'll tell the folks where we are and meet you out there."

"Grab some beer as you come out."

As I retrieved four bottles of beer form the grog fridge I saw Squirt strip before diving into the pool; her striped butt on display. Hurrying out, cracking two bottles before stepping into the pool, handing her a bottle. It was a glorious night; the sky was a blaze with stars, the moon like a beacon throwing its light across the patio: the sweet smelling air filled with the heady scent from the mock orange growing along the terrace fence. We stood waist deep in the water drinking our beers, before getting out and collapsing on lounge chairs drinking our second bottle.

We slept until seven the next morning, getting up I took a shower while Squirt hurried to the kitchen preparing juice and putting coffee on to percolate. Walking into the kitchen she went to the shower and I cooked a big breakfast, we didn't want to stop for a meal break, just top up with fuel and drive on. This way we should be at Shelley by an hour before sunset.