The Webber Family Secrets Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know Squirt as well as I do, she cannot keep secrets because she insists on being the centre of attention. To be honest she found it funny and said that things seemed to becoming complicated very early in the peace. So my question is how do we manage it."

"George stop for a moment; Zoe also knows all about my feelings. I don't know what Squirt has told you this morning but Zoe has some kind of plan, I think it's a business plan but I am not sure. I think we need to wait for her to come clean and tell us everything. Now my lover I want you to take me into the saloon and fuck the living daylights out of me. It's already two and we have to have a meal prepared for when the old folks from home return. That will be six or six-thirty at the latest."

George took pulled her up and holding her hands behind her marched her into the saloon. Pushing her against the wall he quickly handcuffed a hand to the safety railing. Taking an ankle cuss he locked her left leg to the safety railing as well leaving Sam standing on one foot with her dripping pussy wide and open

"You are my little pain slut aren't you? Come on if you know what is good for you tell me what you are."

"Yes I am your pain slut; you whore so please just fuck me hard."

Pulling her towards him he sucked and bit her nipples hearing her cry out as he distended the nipples, bruising them letting her feel the pain and electric heat that surged towards her cunt. Continuing the torture of her nipples his hands reached down rubbing along the crease of her pussy sliding up and back before slapping her cunt hard. Sam pushed her hips forward wanting more as George continued to slap her pussy lips. He could hear her panting as his hand collided with her pussy feeling the moisture building on her cunt. Slapping her cunt again and again until he could see her pussy become red George then took a handful of hair and pulled her towards him. her hair, he pulls her head towards him as he drives into her cunt thrusting the full ten inches of his thick cock deep inside before pulling back and driving back again. Sam began to scream as she felt his dick grinding into her.

"Oh fuck George that's how I have dreamed of our first mating at Shelley don't stop now I am so close. Ohhh fuuuucck I am coming." Sam stiffened as she felt the shockwaves of her orgasm, her cum flowing down her thigh as George pulled releasing her bonds bending her over the back of the couch and driving deep into her butt feeling the tight backdoor grip his cock as he began to thrust again. He heard Sam panting as a new orgasm began to build and this time George came deep inside her dark passage hearing Sam gasp with the second orgasm in as many minutes.

"Oh God George lets catch some rest I am so sore, my butt from the spanking you gave me and my breasts and nipples and my pussy are also bruised and sore. Take me to the stateroom and rest with me for an hour and then we must take a swim and return to the house to prepare the evening meal." Walking with stiff legs Sam shuffled down the passage way to the end stateroom collapsing face down on the queen bed.

After dinner Sam and George sat up talking until they saw their parent's lights go out. They got up and made their way to Georges room. "Oh God George I am so sore and stiff, Mum kept asking if I was okay and I just told her that we had had a long day swimming and going on a long walk. She seemed to be satisfied with it. Whilst I was returning from the bathroom I heard Squirt and Zoe arrive home. What's the time because I am sure I heard Angie and her parents drive down to their house."

"Just past midnight and it is late now so let's get some shut eye. Tomorrow is going to be interesting, I cannot stop wondering about Zoe and Angie."

12