The Webber Family Secrets Ch. 05

Story Info
Zoe Seduces Angie.
7.8k words
4.47
15.3k
16
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fifth chapter of The Webber Family Secrets. I strongly suggest you read the first four chapters because the story will make more sense. As for the Genre Incest/Taboo I could have placed this one in Lesbian but as it is still within the same family I will stay with Incest. There is a lot of introductory detail before the sex begins this is because we have not met Angie before and she is a complex character. Enjoy!

*****

CHAPTER FIVE

ZOE SEDUCES ANGIE

As Zoe approached the beach she paused to stare at the girl standing waist deep in the water. Her beauty was staggering; she was color, brilliance, with long skeins of silken black hair flowing down her back. She was wearing a grey bikini that did nothing for her beauty. Her breasts, somewhat larger than Zoe's filled out her top. Zoe realized that she was looking at Angie but it was not her latent sexuality that struck her. Rather it was the hopeless attitude that struck her. Here was the cousin that Zoe had known since early childhood, the radiance of the girl she remembered as her cousin. As she stood starring she accepted that since Angie had passed her eighteenth birthday she had seen even less of the cousin that she thought of as a very sexy enigma. Regardless of Angie's appearance Zoe felt her breasts become sensitive to the cool air and her nipples pressing against the white cloth of her brief one-piece swimming costume. She told herself to wake up and move on down to the water's edge and her cousin who was still standing waist deep in the clear water.

"Hi Angie it's great to see you here although I am surprised you are down here so early, it was well after midnight before you arrived."

Angie replied in a dead pan voice "Oh Hi Zoe. Look I am really not great company at present so please can you allow me some privacy. We had a shocking drive up yesterday, there had been an accident on the highway and both lanes were closed for five hours. Three people were killed; we didn't arrive until twelve forty-five this morning, I couldn't sleep, the day had been too upsetting, it opened all the old cupboards: after Pita's accident two years ago, I have been finding difficulty accepting life. You never met Pita, after all she never made it here for the holiday. Yesterday just brought all my nightmares back to me. Last night I had some terrible dreams re-living the horrors of two years ago and woke up crying this morning. All the good work that my psychiatrists have done has been destroyed. So please be a dear and leave me to my misery."

"I am so sorry for you Angie and I do understand that you are now going through the horrors of the past years but I am not going to leave you here alone. I am coming to join you in the water. I want to talk with you so you will simply have to accept my presence." Saying this Zoe strode confidently into the water and coming up to her cousin took her into a fond embrace.

"Please Zoe respect my privacy, in a way you are a total stranger to me so please go back to the house."

"Angie you are making me cross. You are my cousin and okay, we have had virtually no contact since we were kids running around on the beach together but that is not going to make me leave you here bawling your eyes out. To do that would destroy my day. I am more than that because I like to help people who are in trouble. Now if you insist I will return to the beach and leave you here, but let me remind you that there will be no going back you will be on your own. So what's it to be? Come on, quick make the decision." With this Zoe saw Angie's shoulders droop and she knew that she had won the day.

"Okay Zoe you win, I will listen to you but let's go in because if you want to lecture me I would like to sit on the warm sand and take the sun." The two girls splashed ashore and lay out on their towels.

"Lecture you? I should spank you because you are acting like a naughty little girl. You remind me of a small kid who cannot get her way. Now look Angie I want to be your friend so if I can help you forget, you can use my shoulder as a wailing wall. You will find me a good and compassionate listener."

"I hope you are not doing this just to get information to tell the others. Past holidays you guys have made my life hell with your catcalls and so on."

"There you go again. Listen girl I can see that before this day is out I will be giving to such a spanking. Now all I am asking is that you trust me. Yes, I know that in the past we have been beastly to you and I ask that you accept my sincere apologies, not only for me but for the others as well."

"Oh Zoe thank you, I must admit that on past holidays I have ignored you and Sam, but to have someone that I can pour my miseries and insecurities out to would be wonderful. My psychiatrist always said that it is important to have a friend you can trust. Are you that friend? After all we are family and as such our conversation can be much more open. As you know I have always been plagued with insecurity, I suffer from deep depressions. Last year I spent a week in hospital because I couldn't stop crying. Don't think that my parents were ever cruel or even harsh: childhood and teenage years were perfect if I wanted something it was always provided. I simply lacked confidence in myself. When my parents had a party I would hide under the kitchen table. I was terrified if someone would speak to me because I knew that I would not have the confidence to answer them."

"When I turned eighteen, I began to think that I was different from the other members of my year. Boys seemed to bore me with their talk about football and what they got up to over the weekend I found myself in the changing rooms after sport I was fascinated in my girlfriends and how they were developing. Oh yes I went out with the boys and would kiss and cuddle at parties; yet I was never really into it. Girlfriends encouraged me to lose my virginity but it just wasn't me. I couldn't imagine having a man's penis in me ... God how disgusting. At night I would lie on my bed trying to understand what was happening to me. One night I woke up and my fingers were on my pussy, I was slowly revolving them back and forth and it wasn't long before I felt a wonderful calming sensation. My fingers were so wet and the sheets were also wet. I realised that this must have been an orgasm, my first orgasm. Every night after that I would masturbate but my thoughts were not about boys but certain girls from my year. It was at this time that I understood I was a lesbian. Again this knowledge created hell for me at school and I was terrified that someone would find out my little secret. I got into marijuana but that only made my paranoia worse and I even began to contemplate suicide."

"Then the Christmas holidays after my second year at university. Pita, my best friend from school joined me at tennis camp and we were allotted the same room. One day we were rostered to play the last game of the day. We fought for a long time until Pita got the better of me. It was late and we knew that if we showered in the dressing rooms we would miss dinner so we went as we were. After dinner, while the others went to watch a movie in the recreation room we went up to our room and to the showers. Even at school I had never seen Pita naked before and I was really taken with her beauty. I felt a cold shiver run through me, my nipples became hard and my pussy was aroused. After the shower we returned to our room and I watched her get dressed; I was spellbound she was a goddess and I couldn't take my eyes off her. She saw me sitting there and I stammered that I had never seen her naked before and it was a great distraction because I was really homesick. Pita hugged me and I don't know, I became really emotional and told her how much I missed my mum. She sighed, telling me that she would be my mum. It was the sweetest thing she could have said and before the evening was out we were lovers and I had a mistress to order my life for me. We lived together for twelve months and she was strict. If I failed to complete a university assignment on time she would spank my bottom with her hand. That may sound fairly tame but believe me it really hurt"

"The next Christmas, she was going to meet me here for the holidays. She couldn't drive up with me because she had relations over from England and wanted to see them off first. She was going to drive up two days later. I was so excited, we were going to make love everywhere and then the day came when she was going to join us. I remember the car coming down the track and I was wet with excitement. A policewoman got out and told me that she had been killed in a four car pileup; I collapsed and was taken to hospital."

"The day of the funeral I completely broke down and withdrew into myself; no one could get me to respond and I was admitted to a mental hospital. I spent twenty-five weeks there and was placed under the care of a young psychiatrist. Her name was Susan and we became really good friends. Before I left she was my mistress and I began to improve. We lived together for ten months; she was a very hard taskmaster and insisted that the house be kept properly. Before she left for work she would tell me what needed to be done during the day. God help me if I failed to complete my tasks properly. She had a thin bamboo cane and she would use it on my bottom and around my legs. After, she would tell me to stand in the corner so that I could reflect on my wicked behaviour; it may seem harsh but I did deserve it just as I had deserved the punishments metered out by Pita. Susan provided everything for my upkeep and all I had to do was shop for weekly supplies, do the washing and ironing, vacuum carpets and change the bed linen. My life was ordered and I became relaxed and again my insecurities disappeared. I started to get my university study back on track and life was perfect."

"Sex with her was simply divine and I loved her desperately but after seven perfect months it became obvious that she didn't have the same feelings for me. Last week she told me that she had fallen in love with another woman and was moving in with her. It wasn't a complete surprise because I had found a strange message on her mobile. Four days ago, when I arrived home, she had packed most of my clothes and other belongings including presents that I had given her. So I was coming here devastated only to be confronted with the accident."

"Oh God Zoe I don't know what to do, I can't get my thoughts into order. God the sun is really intense this morning and I am beginning to burn, could you rub some sun screen onto my back, and then I'll do yours."

Zoe took the lotion and with shaking hands began to massage it onto Angie's exposed neck and shoulders, down her lower back and then onto her legs working up to her thighs. Handing the tube to Angie she lay back feeling her firm hands rub the cream into her. As she did her legs and thighs she could feel her pussy begin to drip, leaving a dark stain on the crotch of her white costume.

"You see Zoe I am so insecure that I find it difficult to organise my own life. I relied on Pita and then Susan to do this for me and now they have both gone; Pita dying in a horror crash and Susan deserting me. Oh Zoe what's to become of me? I don't want to live; I would be much better off dead." Angie rolled onto Zoe's shoulder and started to sob her eyes out, her shoulders heaving with emotion while Zoe putting an arm around her lovely tanned shoulders hugged her, kissing her neck.

Zoe whispered softly, allowing her hand to slip down around her shapely buttocks. "All right Angie, let it all flow, I won't let you come to any harm I promise, I am strong and will protect you, defend you. You are safe with me."

After a long time, Angie sat up, drying her eyes, sniffing, hiccupping, and suggesting they went into the water so she could clean up. "Will you spend the day with me? I don't want the others to see me with the crying heebgees."

"Of course I will and while you are freshening up I will tell the others that I may not be joining them later. Don't worry I know what you are thinking: that I am about to tell them all your troubles. When I return we'll take a long walk along the cliff top. The view is spectacular and we will be alone so that no one can eves drop on us. I meant what I said Angie, use me as your wailing wall and I will be your guide and comforter. Angie hugged Zoe.

"You are the, best-est friend, I will never be able to thank you for what you are doing for me today."

"What are friends for, if they can't help when it's needed? Now give me ten minutes. Oh and I think I should get a slip to give me a bit more protection. I have a white Indian slip that really hides nothing but it is great over my bathers on the beach."

"Look Zoe I have much the same thing but mine is yellow and again it hides nothing. I brought it up here for the beach. Could you get it for me? You can enter my room from the back terrace; it's a totally private entrance. You will see two suitcases the slip is in the smaller one. Oh and please if you see my mum, don't tell her that I have been crying, we are just going for a long walk along the cliff top. If she suspects anything I will be taken home and my psychiatrist will have me in the mental ward before you can say Santa Claus. I really couldn't stand another twenty-five weeks in that institution."

Zoe gave Angie a quick hug and left with a wave calling back that she was not to worry because her secret was safe. When Zoe returned they pulled on their slips and walked down the beach, leaving their towels at the boat shed. They walked in silence, listening to the birds in the trees and watching the white caps out on the reef. Coming upon a fallen tree they sat down and Angie continued her sad lamentation. They sat looking out over the different aspects of the ocean: the calm deep blue of the water between the shore and the shallow coral reef where it changed to the light aquamarine blue and finally the choppy white caps of the open ocean beyond. The raucous call of gulls and terns feeding mingled with the dull roar of the ocean breaking across the reef. Angie began to talk in a quiet subdued voice almost as though the beautiful panoramic view had awed her to virtual silence.

"I am the kind of person who needs order in her life, someone to submit to, who will love me and who I can look up to. A lover I can cook for when she returns from work and make passionate love with. That's what Pita did for me. I would not have completed my degree without her and then she died. Susan took her place and then dumped me. My life is not worth shit; whenever anything good happens I get hurt. Oh God Zoe what will I do? My life's in ruins there's no escape."

Zoe put her arm around her giving her cousin a firm hug. "You could always have me. I will take care of you, organise your life for you and make meaningful love with you. That is if you will have me."

"Do you mean it? Are you like me? Do you love me that much? Please, I will do anything for you if you will just take care of me, mother me."

"I am not into girls exclusively I also need what the boys can give me. Sam is also Bi but not to the same degree as me, she really needs the love that a man can only give her. For me I just like to be passionate and whether it's a girl or boy really doesn't matter. Making love with a girl is a much softer, deeper experience; there is more meaning to it. Look I am not that experienced because I had not slept with anyone before last Easter. I had gone on a camping trip with a girl from school. She was not really my type; she is very butch: more like a man really. Anyway we smoked some wicked dope in our tent and before I knew what had happened she was making love to me. We made love for the entire week both in our tents and along the well grassed river banks. It wasn't until just before Christmas that I slept with a man. It was George and I gave him my virginity. Again I was hooked but the whole love making was so different from what I do with Charlie."

Angie lent over and kissed Zoe lightly on the mouth. Her lips lightly brushed across Zoe's. Looking intently into her deep caring eyes Angie hugged her. Her arms wrapped around Zoe's small frame squeezing her lovingly. "God you are so beautiful, I have always seen you to be different from the others, you are more caring, more interested in people's feelings. Please care for me, I will give you all my love and you won't be disappointed in me, I promise."

Pulling back Zoe looked deeply into Angie's eyes. She saw a desperate loneliness, a need for someone to order her life. At this point she knew that she had found the person she was going to share her life with.

"Hay Angie let's go somewhere more comfortable, more private. How about the cruiser, have you ever been out there ... it's great and we will be away from prying eyes? The parents took it up the coast yesterday with friends so we will find a well-stocked fridge and there is a great selection of wines and beer."

Walking slowly arm in arm they returned to the boat shed. Angie was taller than Zoe; she walked with her hand draped across Zoe's bottom. Closing the side door of the boathouse they hugged kissing deeply, their tongues locked in mortal combat. Panting with deep felt urgency Zoe lifted the roller door, getting into the runabout they sped out to the white forty-foot cabin cruiser with its black gunwale and varnished superstructure. The boat which had been their grandfathers had been in the family for 24 years. It was very comfortable and could sleep three couples in the cabins and there was also two pull out sofa beds in the main saloon. The girls secured the small boat to the railing before climbing on board. Entering the main lounge Zoe hugged Angie before saying.

"Look it's almost one and I have an idea you were in such a state this morning that you didn't do breakfast, as for me, well I only went to the beach for a swim before eating. I am sure you are as hungry as I am. You toss a salad while I sizzle some snags. Oh, be a dear, before organising the salad, pour a chardonnay for us. Mum told me that there's a potato salad in the fridge, it was left over from the folks cruise yesterday so you only need to cut some tomatoes, and cucumber, there is lettuce in the crisper."

Zoe grabbed the container of sausages, glasses, cutlery and walked out to the barbeque on the stern. She had just placed the sausages onto cook when Angie came out with a bottle of wine. Placing the wine on the table she hugged Zoe.

"You don't know what you are doing for me, how will I ever thank you?" She kissed her on the lips as she held her close.

They took their lunch in the stern beneath the shade of the awning, luxuriating on the deep calico covered cushions of the deck lounge. Zoe was eating hungrily, when she saw Angie sitting in a dream not touching the food on her plate.

"Come on sweetie try to eat something, it's not healthy to eat nothing. Just try one sausage and a bit of salad. Try for me please; I can't help you if you won't eat." Angie picked at the food on her plate finally pushing it away from her.

"That's all I can manage any more would make me sick."

"OK my love let's finish off this wine it's so refreshing."

The girls sat there sipping their wine in silence. Zoe was very conscious of the tension in the air.

"Would you like a foot massage? Sam and Squirt say my massages are a gift from heaven."

"Oh that would be lovely I love a foot massage Pita's were so arousing I was wet as soon as she asked if I would like one."

Zoe reached down and lifted a foot onto her lap. It wasn't long before Angie realized Zoe's unique talent: as her fingers worked slowly on each toe, she moaned quietly when she bent down and her lips and tongue started to massage her big toe. Angie sat there starring dreamily into the eyes of the beautiful angel who stared back at her as she slowly licked and sucked her toes.