The Webber Family Secrets Ch. 09

Story Info
The final chapters.
12.4k words
4.54
14.2k
11
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These are the final Four chapters of The Webber Family Secret. I do suggest that if you have not already done so you should read the other chapters first. This will give you a better understanding of the story. Enjoy!

Chapter Nine

Squirt Escapes

The following morning after they had showered together Felicity told Squirt that from this day on she was going to be responsible for the management of the house. "You will be up an hour before me and have my clothes for the day laid out, when we are at home you will then have my breakfast set up and then come back up to shower and dress me. During the day you will manage the home and be ready and waiting for me when I arrive home from work. At this hour I will expect you to give me my daily orgasm. If you fail in any of these tasks, then you shall have an appointment with my little friend. Do you understand? Oh and one more item when around the house you will always be naked."

"Yes mistress. But what if someone comes to the door I cannot answer it naked."

"Did I ask for your opinion?"

'No mistress."

"Get my little friend from the cupboard and bend over the back of the couch"

With a tear in her eye Squirt went into the bedroom and retrieved the cane from the cupboard. Giving it to Felicity she bent over the couch. She heard a swish and the cane struck the center of her butt leaving a fresh welt. This was followed with nine other strokes before Felicity stopped and gave the cane back to Squirt. You may return it and then I need you to get my clothes for the day. As for you, well get dressed and join me for breakfast and then I want you to return here and wait until I collect you for lunch and remember on getting back here you are to be naked otherwise I will give you another fifteen.

"Mistress may I speak?"

"Yes go ahead what is it you want to say."

"Mistress I am in too much pain to come down for breakfast I want to stay here and try to rest. I hope that by lunch I will feel better."

"All right but I expect you to be awake and on your knees waiting for me at midday. Don't disappoint me again."

"Thank you mistress."

After Felicity left for the morning Squirt lay face down on the bed and cried herself to sleep. It was eleven forty-five when she woke and seeing the time rushed through to the outer room and knelt on the floor waiting for her Mistress. She had only been there two minutes when she heard the door open. Felicity came striding into the room in a bad temper telling Squirt to get dressed and be ready for lunch in five minutes.

Squirt hurried back into the outer room dressed and ready to follow her Mistress to lunch. The lift was empty and as they went down Felicity asked Squirt why she did not have any lipstick.

"I didn't have time mistress; you only gave me five minutes."

You have had all morning to do your face you little slut."

"Sorry mistress but I fell asleep."

"Okay so that means another fifteen stripes when we return from lunch. One day you will learn that you are serving your Mistress and not yourself. On entering the room you are to collect our little friend and bring it to me."

Trying to fight back tears Squirt replied "Yes Mistress."

Later that night Felicity told Squirt that she wanted her orgasm. Moving down the bed Squirt began to rub her fingers along Felicities slit. Scraping her nails over the clit and slowly sliding down pressing two fingers inside. Felicity gasped as she felt Squirts fingers on her G spot and her hips began to pulse. Sensing this Squirt doubled the pace and leaning in licked across her cunt tasting Felicities arousal. Smiling to herself she pushed her hand into her Mistress's pussy and began to fuck her in earnest knowing that she would succeed in getting Felicity off in record time. Five minutes later Felicity tensed as her orgasm washed through her. "Well done slut now get to sleep because in the morning I will want another orgasm before breakfast."

Half an hour later Felicity was in a deep satisfied sleep while Squirt lay crying to herself and wondering what she had done to get into this mess. The pain was terrible and she knew that in the morning she would be flogged again for some little thing that Felicity imagined deserved punishment. "My God she is a violent cruel sadistic bitch and I am her slave and victim. What can I do, I must get away but how? But I love her, the sex is amazing. Wake up, you are nothing but a submissive bitch: she doesn't love you, she just uses you for her sadistic amusement. Squirt you are alone now and must get moving. It is half past midnight and Felicity will be expecting her morning orgasm in six hours."

Squirt slowly eased herself off the bed and wincing stood up moving quietly to the cupboard and retrieved her shoulder bag, phone and wallet. Turning away she noticed the box of goodies that Felicity had ordered. Looking inside she found the handcuffs. Taking these she put the cuffs over the metal bedhead and as she fastened Felicities left wrist she woke up.

"What is your little game slut, unloose me now or you will more than regret it."

As she said this Felicity lashed out with her right hand catching Squirt across the breast. Ignoring the pain Squirt squatted over her tormentor pressing her pussy onto Felicities mouth. Immediately Felicity began to suckle on Squirts pussy.

Squirt paused with the other cuff in her hand moaning as she felt her Mistresses tongue caress her clit. Beginning to pant she closed her eyes and locked the right cuff onto Felicities wrist rendering her helpless. Squirt remained for a moment to feel the pleasure her Mistresses tongue was giving her before shaking her head climbing back onto the floor.

"So you think you are in control do you well one day you are going to regret what you have done. Don't look back because I will not be far behind."

"Felicity I love you but you are a sadistic bitch, you are not a Mistress you are a slave driver and I am not going to live under these conditions. Now I think we need to calm you down a bit because you are going to have a long time to wait before the house staff find you."

Returning to the box of tricks Squirt retrieved a ball gag and the little vibrator that Felicity had used on her at the function. "I think this ball gag will enhance your beauty and stop you from disturbing other guests. After all they deserve a good nights sleep. I don't want you feeling lonely over the long hours so how about I push this little vibrator inside. I can already vouch for its efficiency and I have attached the power lead so you won't need to worry about the batteries failing you just as you are going to cum." Saying this Squirt took the dry vibrator and pushed it into Felicities pussy."

Leaning over the bed Squirt gave her former Mistress a quick kiss on the cheek. As she walked out of the room she saw the cane standing in the corner and pausing thought how good it would be to use it on Felicity. But then she thought better of it and shuffling slowly to the lift Squirt phoned for a cab to take her to the airport. Every step was painful as she walked slowly out of the hotel and got into the waiting cab. The seat was soft but her buttocks were throbbing and she found it hard to make any decision. Shuffling to the booking counter Squirt found that she could get a flight leaving Perth for Brisbane at six thirty with one stop and getting her into Brisbane at three thirty in the afternoon.

Chapter Ten

Chloe

By three, as the plane was circling Brisbane airport Squirt was trying to get her mind around the problem of what to do when she arrived. Her body was one big pain cell and she was lonely and frightened. She thought of her parents but then thought better of it because they would be furious and no doubt learn about the antics at Shelley. With a tear on her cheek she realized that she had no one and nowhere to get assistance. She couldn't hire a car because she was in no state to drive the eight-hour journey to Shelley.

On entering the terminus Squirt struggled out and finding a café ordered a coffee and stood at a counter trying to forget her misery and plan what to do next. Raising her cup, she realized that she had a shadow and looking up saw a blond woman of about her age starring at her. Through the pain she thought that she recognized her but couldn't put a place or time when she had seen her.

"Madam please don't be offended when I say that you look terrible. Your skin is grey and clammy; I think you may also have a temperature: please let me help you. But wait, don't I know you? What's your name? I remember now I used to deliver pizzas around to your house a few years ago. I am Chloe, don't you remember, you once promised to invite me to a party at your house."

"You have a good memory."

At that moment Squirt began to cry because Chloe's voice and actions were the first kindness she had received in a week. Chloe quickly came to her side and taking her in her arms told her to hang on and allow her to lead the way. It was a slow journey out of the airport because Squirt had to rest every few paces. "Come on sweetie we are almost there, I already have a cab waiting so we will just get in and get back to my place where I can look after you and plan what we need to do next."

Chloe helped Squirt up the stairs to a bed room and getting her out of her clothes took her through to a large bathroom with the biggest bath Squirt had ever seen. It was as the bath was running that Chloe saw Squirts butt. "Oh my God what has been happening to you? I seem to remember you liking a spanking but this is bloody ridiculous."

Chloe broke in on Squirt when she saw the tears begin again. "Okay, first I think you need a cold bath and when we are finished here I am applying going to massage some pain relieving balm to your bottom and you can tell me your story."

As Squirt sat in the cool bath she began to recognize her savior. Yes, she remembered Chloe and the time she had teased her at the front door. That was six years ago and she was nineteen and Chloe had been about twenty. Squirt looked closely at this twenty-six-year-old Goddess. She was stunning standing at about five foot six with long honey blond hair tumbling over she shoulders. Her breasts were large but not huge. Squirt imagined they would be about the size of Angie's breasts. Her butt was tight and well proportioned. Noticing the strong broad hips Squirt was completely captivated.

Squirt found the cold bath helped dull the pain and she began to relax enough to tell Chloe the story about Felicity. "You see she is such a strong character; she knew she had me under her spell as soon as she looked at me. I couldn't understand it but I found myself submitting to her from the very beginning. If she were to walk in here now and tell me to get dry and follow her I would and yet I would also know that once home she would cane me again. She is beautiful, dominating and her love making is so wild but she is cruel and sadistic: I cannot live like that." Squirt slumped in the bath and began to cry again.

With a soft confident voice Chloe spoke. "Okay baby don't worry you are safe here I will never allow anything to happen to you. Now let's get you dry and onto the bed and then I am going to massage my soothing lotion into your abused butt. It's great stuff, it has Aloe Vera and other herbs that will dull the pain. I will then tell you my story and in the morning I want you to phone your family, I will also speak with them and arrange to take you back home. Then I am going to phone my solicitor, she is brilliant and we will get her to write to this Felicity telling her to stay away and to also send your bags to her rooms. She is married to a man who operates a helicopter charter service and we will fly back to Shelley. Is it possible to land at Shelley?"

"Yes we have a helipad there because some clients fly in."

Squirt had difficulty walking the short distance to a room dominated by the biggest bed she had ever seen.

"This is my room and the bed is super comfortable I had it made specially for this room. I want you to lay face down and I will then start to massage my magic lotion into your bruises."

With soft gentle movements Chloe began to massage Squirt. "My name is Chloe Fiedler and just after I turned nineteen my father Samuel Fiedler, a Jewish Financier and my mother were killed when the companies twin engine aircraft they were flying in crashed over the Snowy Mountains, the wreckage has never been found. They left me this house and close to five billion dollars' worth of assets. The Fiedler Company is still operating although other than attend a few meetings through the year I have little to do with it. One of my father's associates manages it for me so I have been fancy free since then. I worked for twelve months as a pizza delivery chic. It kept me busy and I got to meet people. Actually the pizza job was a true breath of fresh air because the owner felt sorry for me and would ask me to help with the early preparation for the night's pizzas. I enjoyed this so he convinced me to enroll in a chefs course. After I had completed the first six months he got a friend of his to employ me as an apprentice and so here I am today little miss Chloe Fiedler the chef although other than my apprenticeship I have not had much experience in restaurants."

Chloe had been rolling her fingers around Squirts buttocks working the cooling lotion into her bruised and broken skin. "How is it feeling now?"

"Oh Chloe please don't stop it is amazing just keep massaging." As she said this she allowed her legs to part a bit further giving her easier access to the bruises along her inner thighs.

"My God she even beat your inner thighs."

"Oh yes she really got a thrill out of causing pain and sometimes she would have me go down on her as soon as she had finished caning me."

"Okay so just open a little further so that I can get better access down here." Chloe's fingers continued to massage the bruised thighs until she slid her fingers along the crease of Squirts pussy. For a moment Squirt tensed and then feeling Chloe's fingers continue the pussy massage she relaxed. "Sorry I shouldn't have done that, anyway I think I have given you enough massaging tonight but I will repeat the therapy in the morning."

"No please, don't stop just continue you are my guardian angel the first kind person I have met in the past week. I don't know what would have happened if you had not come along. Just be gentle and stop if I ask you to stop."

Chloe continued the pussy massage, her fingers sliding slowly back and forth sometimes slipping deeper between the folds feeling the moisture build as her fingers continued their erotic massage. Slowly Squirts thighs opened even further and Chloe began to get more adventurous letting a finger slide into the swollen pulsing pussy hearing a long drawn out sigh as she began to hook her finger up slowly pumping back and forth: caressing her 'G' Spot. Chloe could see Squirts bruised buttocks tense, her thigh muscles become tight and her pussy begin to grip her teasing finger.

Squirt raised her butt as she felt the beginning of a deep orgasm building. "Oh God Chloe don't stop now I am so close." With a drawn out sigh Squirt reached her orgasm feeling it erupt deep within her as her buttocks rose and fell in time with the pulsing orgasm. Chloe stopped but left her finger crooked up inside Squirts flooded pussy until she saw her relax into the deep mattress. She squatted between Squirts spread legs until she realized her patient was in a deep sleep.

They woke to the sun streaming through the big plate glass windows. "I think we should take a shower and then I am going to apply more of the lotion to your tortured bottom but first I think I need to complete my story so that you don't get the wrong idea."

"Okay but I don't understand, what you mean by the wrong idea"

"Look Squirt I think my being blunt is the best way to raise this topic. My life has been a living hell because I was born with a cock."

"Oh my God! Chloe I don't care, you have been amazing and without you I think I may be dead by now."

"Yes, I am transgender but I feel more like a woman than a man. Some people use the coarse term lady boy; God I hate that term. As you may imagine my sex life has been difficult and mostly I get off by masturbation but sometimes I have been lucky."

"I told you my solicitor is married and that her husband heads a helicopter charter business. She is an old family friend and a member of the law firm that has always represented the family business. She is sixteen years older than me and has known of my condition for years. She is very sexual and sometimes when her husband is away for a week or more she comes over and sleeps with me. You see she thinks that having sex with me is different from cheating with another man. But she has been more than a lover: she is like a mother."

"While my parents were alive they protected me from social backlash but since their death some people have been very cruel. It hurts because all I want is to have friends and help people in trouble."

"Please don't get me wrong when I gave you that orgasm last night. I was not trying to come onto you. Until you asked me to continue it was more a reflex action. You see I just wanted to relax you."

"Oh WOW I remember Sam telling us that you were in the same sporting club as Zoe and herself and that you were a lesbian. She also told us you were dating a woman much older than you. Is that your solicitor? Anyway as far as I am concerned I don't give a dam: you could have three cocks for all I care. Look Chloe on the outside you are a very beautiful woman and I think you may have saved my life yesterday. So are we going to take that shower because my butt is suggesting that it needs that lotion of yours once more."

Fighting back tears Chloe hugged Squirt and they got up and walked through to the bathroom. Chloe turned away as she got out of her night things. As she turned back Squirt gasped with shock. Chloe was beautiful and looking down Squirt saw her semi hard cock. It was bigger than most cocks she had seen but not as big as her brothers monster. Squirt turned towards the shower and stood under the falling water drawing Chloe into a loving embrace her mouth closing over Chloe's. They kissed like this for five minutes their tongues getting to know each other. "I want to give you what you gave me last night."

"Squirt you don't have to do that, I just wanted to help you that's all."

"I know Chloe but I want to do you, after all that you are doing for me it is the least I can do in return." Reaching up and taking Chloe's hips in her hands she ran her tongue across the helmet of Chloe's cock, whilst taking her balls in her hands and slowly massaging them. She then sucked the cock deep into her mouth taking it into the back of her throat as her fingers still massaged her balls.

Moaning Chloe held Squirts head and pulled her cock deep into her throat. Squirt knelt there submissively accepting Chloe's face fucking cock. Pulling her head back to catch her breath and then thrusting back down as her fingers continued massaging Chloe's balls.

Squirt could feel Chloe reaching her climax as her balls started to swell and she could feel the veins in her cock begin to stand out: then it happened Chloe gave a loud groan and pulling back directed her cum across Squirts face and breasts. When she settled Squirt continued to suck her cock licking the last of the residue before standing up and reaching for a towel, began to dry her angel.

"Before you apply more of you magical balm I think I should take a shower and clean up."

Taking her hand Chloe led Squirt back to the bed and began to massage the soothing lotion into her bruised buttocks and thighs. "Darling you are not just bruised the slut has broken the skin. I didn't tell you but last night I had to soak your thong away from your buttocks. I then cut them off with scissors. Let's go down stairs I have asked my cook to prepare breakfast and then I want you to phone your family at Shelley. Then we will get my solicitor over here and let her see what this Felicity bitch has done to you. Of course she will want photos taken: are you okay with that?"