The Wedding

Story Info
Her dream wedding turned into a night she'll never forget.
1.8k words
4.27
28.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The entire day was like something out of a dream. Sure, she knew every detail of the entire event - she'd spent the past six months planning it. She wanted everything to be perfect for the day she and her best friend would become man and wife.

Still, waking up in their apartment was a different experience. Her wedding dress hung by the closet and the morning sun shone through the fabric to give her bedroom an ethereal feeling. She laid back in bed, excited. For the next few moments, she could think of nothing else but William.

Although he had spent that night, according to tradition, away from her, she could still smell him in the sheets. She buried her head in the pillows, laughing softly to herself. Today, she was the luckiest woman in the world.

A sharp knock at the door jarred her from her reverie and she slipped out of the bed, still naked under her satin nightgown. After quickly wrapping a robe around her, she answered the door and found her best friend, who was all smiles.

"We need to get you ready!" Robin exclaimed to her. "It's almost time - you've only got two hours until the ceremony."

She laughed. Two hours was plenty of time for her. She was 21 and had never thought to fuss too much with her hair, not that she had to. Her long, raven tresses had always been healthy, thick and shiny. William had always told her it was one of the most beautiful things about her. After letting Robin in, she reassured her that everything would go well.

-------------

She stood in the church's entranceway with her father, who had tears in his eyes. Except for some uncertain years when she was a teen, they had always been close. He looked at her and called her his little princess, something she had always loved to hear.

"Don't worry, dad," she said. "We will be OK. William's a good man. He loves me very much and he will always take care of me."

"I know, princess," he said. "But I've taken care of you for so long ... I'm so proud of you. You've become such a woman."

She smiled and embraced her father. He patted her back, pulled away and placed her arm in his.

"Ready, princess?"

"Yes."

The enormous mahogany doors opened, revealing a long white carpet stretching to William. Her whole world blurred, leaving only him in focus as she and her father stepped down the aisle. The flowers that cost a fortune, the candles, the small string quartet singing "Here Comes the Bride" on their instruments were lost in the moment.

His eyes shone when he first caught sight of her. Though the veil softened the lines of her figure, he could make out the swell of her breasts, the small amount of cleavage the gown afforded her, but did her no justice, her small waist and the rise of her tight buttocks.

Though she was beautiful, he wished to himself that the gown would have allowed him a peek at her legs. She had by far the greatest legs he had ever laid eyes on: long, toned, tan and ending in a pair of small, beautiful feet. He always thought she had the feet of an angel.

She joined him at the altar, and the minister asked her father if he gives this woman away. Choked up, he could only nod. He lifted her veil, kissed her forehead, put her veil back in place and sat next to her mother in the pews.

They recited their vows and she was shocked to see tears in his eyes when he said he would promise to love, cherish and honor her 'til death do they part.

Her body filled with electricity when the minister told William he could kiss her. They embraced as his lips found hers. She could feel his hunger, and returned the same feeling. They then broke away, breathless from the kiss, and smiled.

They walked back down the aisle amid cheers and clapping. He took his hand in hers and sighed.

"You look so beautiful," he said.

"Thank you. You look so sexy in that tux," she replied, smiling devilishly.

"Can we take a moment alone before the reception?" he asked. "I mean, we are man and wife and when I first saw you walk down the aisle, I wanted to take you in my arms and get an early start with our wedding night."

She smiled and opened her mouth to respond, but a horde of well-wishers descended on them before she could get the words out. He gave her a disappointed look and mouthed "Later?" to her. She grinned and nodded.

--------------

Walking into the old theater, which had been renovated into a reception hall, the lights dimmed and a spotlight found the couple before they could hide.

A slow song came on, and she recognized it as the song they had picked for their first couple's dance. He took her hand and led her to the floor.

She held him close and laid her head on his chest. His hands traveled her back, sending shivers down her spine. Her heart swelled in the moment and she knew she would feel this way for him for as long as she lived. Her body would always respond this way, as though his touch was essential to her as breathing.

Her hands clasped behind his neck and lightly stroked the nape of his neck. His eyes closed and he swayed against her, getting more and more aroused from the moment. He couldn't distinguish whether his arousal came from his intense love for her or the feel of her body against his. He pressed her close to him, and inhaled the scent of her hair, which only served to enhance his erection.

-----------------

The limo took them to an old hotel that had been restored back to its origianl luxury. When she tried to step off the elevator, he barred her exit and swooped her up in his arms.

"I have to carry you, remember?"

"Across the threshold?" she asked and smiled.

"Yes. Of course," he replied. He opened the door to the honeymoon suite and the soft glow of candles fell across her face. Flowers were on every surface that could support them, rose petals lined the floor and daisies, her favorite flower, carpeted the massive bed.

"Oh..." she gasped. It was more beautiful than anything she had ever imagined. Her feet lightly touched the ground as she slipped down from his arms. She gathered up armfulls of daisies and buried her face in them.

Looking up, her eyes met his and the daisies fell to the ground. In a few long strides, his face was inches from hers. In another moment, their lips and tongues met as he gathered her in his arms.

His hands searched her back, feeling rows of buttons. He groaned at the thought of waiting any longer for her, but before he could begin to pop the buttons, she led his fingers to a seam in the side of the gown.

"I had this sewn in, because those buttons just get in the way too much..." she began.

His fingers pulled down on the zipper, and the gown fell from her body into a white heap on the floor. She reached into her hair, pulled out the pins holding her hair up and removed her veil. Her hair cascaded across her naked body, lightly teasing her nipples in the process.

He stood, entranced. She blushed at his appreciation, as she always did, and slowly brought her hands to his jacket. She slid his arms out of it, letting it fall to the floor. She helped him with his shirt, working steadily faster to get him naked.

She got on her knees before him and finally pulled down his boxers, exposing his long engorged cock. She slowly went to it, kissing it first, then licking. She worked his entire length, lightly stroking his balls with her fingertips in the process. She tasted pre-cum on his tip and looked up at him, locking eyes.

He bent down and took hold of her arms, bringing her up with him. He touched her lightly, cupping her breasts and running his fingertips over her nipples. Her eyes slowly closed as a low moan came from her mouth.

She brought her head back up and looked at him, her eyes intent. She swept the rest of the daisies off the bed, turned down the covers and took his hand, leading him to the soft mattress.

After settling in, he loomed over her, looking at her with a soft glow in his eyes. He bent his head, kissing her neck, her collarbone and worked his way to her breasts. His thigh nudged between her legs and he was shocked to find out how turned on he had made her.

She always got excited from his touch, but he had never felt so much wetness down there before. He looked up at her and saw her looking at him intently, mirroring the light in his eyes.

"I love you so much," she whispered so softly, it was almost lost. He heard the words and felt their meaning from her body. He nudged her legs further apart as he inched his cock closer and closer to her opening.

He put his forehead against hers and kept his eyes on hers as he entered her. She gave a slight gasp as her hands tightened on his back. She felt wonderful: warm, naked, wet, tight and yielding at the same time.

She lifted her butt off the mattress and began to move against him, causing him to thrust in and out of her. She felt a low ripple of orgasm sweep across her before she exploded with him inside her.

He could feel her pulsing around him and the sensation sent him over the edge. Coming together, they moaned each other's names and uttered every promise of love they could think of. Falling back against the bed together, arms and legs intertwined, they concentrated on slowing their heated and rapid breathing.

She tucked her head under his chin and lightly stroked the hair on his chest, smiling.

"That was unbelievable," he said. "You just gave me the best orgasm of my life."

"You make the most beautiful love," she said. "I love feeling you inside, filling me up. I love making love to you."

"You know what I love the most, though?" he asked.

"What?"

He placed his hand on her breast and she rolled her eyes, thinking that she had married an incredibly horny man.

Then she realized his hand was over her heart. Amending her earlier thought, she knew she had married an incredible man.