The Wedding

Story Info
Raised by his sister, Max is to become a blushing bride.
8.3k words
4.39
87.3k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeta515
zeta515
156 Followers

Acknowledgements: My very grateful thanks to AngelLove for agreeing to edit this story, for her very timely work, and her valuable suggestions and corrections.

Copyright 2006 by Zeta. All rights reserved.

Max emerged from the shower like Aphrodite from the Paphos, refreshed and renewed, but most importantly a virgin. In the next room, Max's older sister, Miranda, said, "Are you done yet?"

Max wrapped a towel around his waist and walking into the adjacent bedroom said, "Yes, I'm done."

Miranda looked at him, hands on hips, shaking her head and said, "You didn't dry your hair. Go back and dry it, and hurry! We're going to be late!"

As Max returned to the bathroom, Miranda let out an exasperated sigh. "I can't wait till he's married and someone else's responsibility," she thought.

Miranda had raised Max since he was a small child. Their parents had died in an automobile accident leaving them orphans. Miranda had only been eighteen at the time and Max just three years old. Despite the challenges she had managed to bring up Max as well as put herself through college while working full time. The effort of raising her baby brother had taken its toll, and Miranda was more pleased than she let on, that Max would be married today (and therefore no longer her responsibility). Not that raising her bother had not been interesting. Max was definitely interesting, if not down right unique.

From the very beginning, Miranda had noticed that her brother was not like other boys. Even though she was little more than a child herself at the time, it had been apparent that Max had a very strong need for female involvement in his life. At the time, Miranda had noticed how the young boy always seemed to need her, and to cling to her every word and direction.

It was flattering, but as she grew older, she realized that Max was one of those males that needed a strong female in his life. So strong was this need that it bordered (or more than bordered) on domination. It was only later in college, in a psychology class, that Miranda found out that there was a name for Max's predisposition: female domination. Her little bother needed to be controlled and dominated by a woman. Unfortunately for Miranda, by this time, Max was a pre- teen and she was the de-facto dominant person in his life.

Miranda had found all this fascinating, especially as Max entered puberty. As he became sexually mature, she noted his attraction for feminine clothing and his easy sexual arousal when she scolded or disciplined him. Miranda had indulged herself, adopting a stern demeanor with her younger brother and reinforcing his natural tendencies. She had also made sure he remained ignorant of the details of human sexuality and restricted his privacy so that he could not masturbate.

Even now, a slight smile appeared on Miranda's face when she thought nostalgically of the first time Max had come to her after a wet dream. The young teen boy's face had displayed a mixture of fear and surprise at the sticky substance that filled his pajama pants and the tingling sensation in his penis. Adopting her usual stern manner, Miranda had told her bewildered brother that what had happened was normal but (as she had cautioned him before), he should not encourage these arousals, as he needed to save himself for marriage (at least if he wanted a decent woman).

As Max emerged from his teens into young adulthood, Miranda realized that her brother's sexuality was becoming a problem. He needed what she, as a sister could not give, and only a wife could. To this end, Miranda began The Search. This had not proved easy, for her younger brother not only needed a wife, but a woman that would dominate him. Miranda had searched everywhere, even joining local BDSM groups, but to no avail. Most of the women were either married, attached, or just plain too sophisticated to be a good match for her little brother. After a few years, Miranda was beginning to grow desperate. The Search was consuming all her spare time and yielding no results. Worse yet, she was running out of both avenues and ideas. It was then that she found Rose and the answer to her prayers.

The two women had met by chance, in of all places, the local courthouse where they had been summoned for jury duty. While waiting in the jury room, Miranda had been sitting quietly reading in the corner by herself.

Rose had approached her saying, "You look as bored as I feel."

Miranda looked up and smiled saying, "Does it show that much?"

Rose smiled back and said, 'I'm afraid it does. But don't worry, it's only the one's who are not bored, that shouldn't be here."

Miranda chuckled and replied, "You've got that right! God I can't believe what a waste of time this is."

Rose readily agreed and the two women began to talk. In fact, as it turned out, they talked for two solid days, neither being summoned to actually serve on a jury (or even questioned to be on one, for that matter).

At the end of their servitude, Miranda had learned a lot about Rose. As it turned out, Rose was just two years younger than she, and had recently broken up with a long time boyfriend. The reason for the breakup had secretly delighted Miranda who had become almost visibly excited.

"So you mean to say, that you left because he couldn't take you being the dominant personality in the relationship?"

"Yes," Rose replied sheepishly. "And dominant is the right choice of words too. I wanted to dominate him in every way, especially in the bedroom."

At this point Miranda had become exited. "You must meet by younger brother. He would be perfect for you."

"Really?"

"Yes." Miranda had gone on to tell Rose about her brother, his childhood and The Search.

When she finished Rose said, "This sound too good to be true. I can't believe it. I've been looking for a man like this my entire life."

"I assure you it's not. And I've been looking for a woman like you for what seems like forever!"

The two women laughed and Rose said, "All right then, when can I meet your brother?" "How about this Saturday?"

"Sounds great."

Miranda had been nervous at their first meeting. Returning home, she told Max she found someone very special that she wanted him to meet. Max as usual was agreeable, but Miranda knew he would agree to anything she suggested. This did not mean, that he would hit it off with Rose however. Max was basically shy, especially at first meetings, which did little to endear him to most women. Miranda therefore fretted all week and up to the moment the door bell rang.

"Come in, and welcome," she said nervously greeting Rose when she opened the door.

"Thanks," replied Rose. "Nice place!' she added looking around.

"Thanks," said Miranda. Motioning to her brother, she added, "This is my bother, Max."

Miranda thought at that moment the evening would be a disaster. She could have not been more wrong. Max stood dumbstruck at the sight of Rose, as if he had turned to stone. Miranda had groaned inwardly, her heart sinking fast, and nudged her brother, who partially coming to life had stammered a terse, "Hi."

Seeing or perhaps sensing Miranda's anxiety, Rose stepped forward, grabbed Max lightly by the shoulder, and bending forward, kissed his cheek. "So glad to meet you, at last!" she said.

As if he were sleeping beauty, Max woke from his stupor and smiled saying, "The pleasure is all mine, Miss Rose."

It was at this moment that events turned the corner for Miranda (as well as Max). What she had interpreted in her brother as social backwardness was actually love at first sight. And the feeling, it turned out was mutual. By the time Rose left that evening, it was clear that Max was in love. In fact, as Miranda's anxiety turned to elation, she was the one left dumbstruck.

The next day, she called Rose and said, "I am not sure what happened, but Max really, really likes you. I'm worried, for if you don't feel the same, he is going to be very hurt. I've never seen him take to anyone like he did to you."

Rose chuckled and replied, "You worry too much, Miranda. God! You act like a mother sending her little boy off to his first day of school."

"It was that obvious?"

"Yes," laughed Rose, "it was." Both women laughed, but for Miranda it was a laugh more of relief than of humor. Events progressed rapidly, and within two months, Miranda found herself arranging The Wedding. The day after the announcement, Rose surprised Miranda by calling and inviting her over to her place. Miranda, as usual was slightly apprehensive, and rushed over to see Rose.

When she opened the door, Rose glanced at Miranda smiling and said, "Come in, and for god's sake relax. I think you are going to like this." Miranda, smiled sheepishly. Walking to the sofa and sitting down she said, "Ok, what's up?"

"I was thinking," began Rose, "I want to do this wedding right. Your brother is a special person and as you know I'm crazy about him."

"I know," agreed Miranda.

"Well," continued Rose, "I think he should be center of attention on the special day."

"Yes...," began Miranda, then looking Rose in the eyes, realization broke on her face. "Yes! Perfect! I know exactly what you mean. What a wonderful idea! God, you are going to make Max a wonderful partner."

"Husband," said Rose, smiling.

Miranda smiled back and the two women chuckled. "Max is going to love being married to you! You are truly special Rose!"

"I have my moments!"

With that, the two women began planning The Wedding. Miranda found that Rose had some very interesting plans and some very specific instructions regarding her brother. As the days passed and the big day approached, Miranda became consumed with arranging The Wedding, until finally the day arrived.

"Hurry up Max," she shouted. "We are running out of time!"

Max came out of the bathroom, his hair finally dried and combed. "At last!" exclaimed Miranda. "Now listen up, we really need to get going and we can't afford to waste time. As I've explained to you, Rose has given special instructions as to your attire. I've already explained most of it, but there are a few special details I've thought best to leave to now."

"OK," said Max a little shyly. "I know that I need to make her happy as you said. I want to make her happy."

"Yes, I know," said Miranda, softening slightly.

Max was still woefully ignorant of what was to happen that night. By design, Miranda had kept him innocent and Rose had enthusiastically conspired to carry this to an extreme. She wanted Max completely and totally innocent on his wedding night. A virgin, blushing bride, as she put it. Miranda had agreed, perhaps a little too quickly, to her future sister-in-law's designs.

The problem was that Max was a little too innocent. He needed to be prepared somewhat to carry out Rose's wishes. As such, Miranda needed to explain or rather hint at, what was to come, in order to comply with Rose's desires. She began by asking Max how he felt about Rose.

"I love her." he instantly responded to her question.

"Yes, that's the way it should be. However, do you remember what you told me after you had been kissing?"

Max had blushed at her question, his eyes suddenly downcast. "Yes," he whispered.

Miranda left the couple alone one night after dinner to run some errands. That night after Rose left Max came to her, embarrassed. Sensing his feelings, she softened her tone and asked, "What's wrong darling?"

"Well . . . I had . . . it was like that time when I work up with the sticky . . . "

"It's all right Max, no need to be embarrassed, you can tell me," said Miranda, trying to encourage him. She had already sensed what had happened. "Were you and Rose kissing while I was gone?"

"Yes," said Max turning red.

Guessing what happened, Miranda said, "And your penis got hard again."

"Yes," said Max turning deep red.

"That's perfectly normal," replied Miranda. "If fact, if it hadn't, that would have been abnormal."

Max looked up surprised. "Really?"

"Yes, really."

"But it got so hard," said Max. "And it was tingling and throbbing so much. It's never been like that before."

"I know. But you have never been with a woman kissing her either. Rose is a very beautiful woman, I might add, like the flower that is her namesake. She is very voluptuous, especially with those large double-D breasts. She almost gets me excited. What you experienced is very natural and part of normal married life."

Max seemed relieved by the explanation, but as usual Miranda worried. However, the incident was to prove useful in helping to prepare Max for his wedding night. When the time came, Miranda recalled the incident to Max and then added, "The way you felt after kissing Rose, was also the way she felt."

Max had been surprised at this revelation. "Now remember how we discussed about saving yourself for marriage?"

Max nodded, "Yes. And I have been a good boy."

"Yes you have," agreed Miranda. "Now you will be rewarded for being good. Rose is a good and decent woman, and will make you a wonderful husband. However, your duty as her wife is to please her, in every way."

"I will," agreed Max.

"I know you will," said Miranda. "However, you will also need to give yourself to her totally. That includes physically, not just doing routine things she asks you." Miranda could see that Max was perplexed by her words, but he nodded his head, acknowledging compliance more than understanding.

"I know you don't fully understand me now, but you will shortly. On your wedding night Rose will ask you to do things you might find strange and unusual. I want to tell you now that this is part of normal married life, and that you should not hesitate to do what she asks."

"What kind of things?" Max inquired.

Miranda, suppressed a smile and said, "That depends on Rose. But married people do special things in private and this is perfectly normal. I just want you to remember this and not worry about it now or when it happens. Also you need to do what she asks. This is very important. It is your duty to make her happy."

"Yes," said Max, still confused, but clearly willing to do whatever would make Rose happy. Thinking for a moment, he asked, "Will these things involve kissing?"

"Yes, and more," said Miranda.

"And what if my penis gets hard?" asked Max, embarrassed.

"That's perfectly normal. Don't worry if it happens. You will find that something wonderful will come of it." Max seemed to accept the explanation, and Miranda breathed a sigh of relief, knowing that the groundwork was laid. Now it was time, to see if this would pay off.

Looking at Max, Miranda said, "Rose gave me some special things for you to wear, for tonight." Max blushed and Miranda rapidly continued, pressed for time. Holding out an ordinary brown bag, she produced a jar of petroleum jelly, some string, and a small round hard rubber ball. "You will need to put these on."

Max looked at her confused. "On . . .?"

"Yes," said Miranda.

"I don't understand, How can I wear those?"

Miranda almost blushed at this point, but it was more a flush than blush. "They go in your ass," she stated mater of factly.

"What . . .?" said Max, clearly not believing he had heard correctly.

"You heard what I said," replied Miranda in her sternest voice. Seeing his hesitation, she added, "You want to please Rose, right?"

"Yes . . . "

"OK then, just do as I say then. We really do need to get going."

"OK," said Max, more confused than ever. "If it will please Rose."

"Believe me, it will. Now take the towel off, turn around and bend over and grab your angles."

Max hesitated again. Although he had been naked in front of his sister on numerous occasions, it always embarrassed him to be completely naked in front of her. "Come, on! We need to get going," repeated Miranda sternly.

Reluctantly, Max dropped the towel, blushing slightly, and turned around and bent over. Miranda pulled the lid off the jelly, and using her finger to scoop a large dollop of the greasy cream, she proceed to place it between the cheeks of Max's ass saying, "This may be a little cold.."

Miranda made sure to place a large amount of the jelly over Max's virgin rosebud. Then taking two more large dollops of the jelly she filled his crack. When she was satisfied she slapped his ass lightly and said, "OK, straighten up and turn around."

Flushed from having the blood rushing to his head and being embarrassed, Max stood up and faced his sister. Miranda took one of the strings from the bag, and tied it around Max's waist. She then took the ball, which had a hole drilled completely though its center. A long string had been passed though the hole, and knots tied on either side of the ball, so that the ball was secured in the center of the string. On one side a second string was tied where the knot secured the ball to the first string.

"Turn around," commanded Miranda. Max turned so his back was to his sister.

Miranda tied the ball to the string around Max's waist using the side with the single string. When she was done, the ball hung down over the crack of Max's ass with two strings dangling to the floor.

"Turn around," Miranda again commanded.

Max turned, facing his sister again. Miranda reached between Max's legs and grabbed the two strings and pulled then through and up toward Max's waist. As she did so, the hard rubber ball slid into Max's ass, right over his anus. Miranda put one string on each side of Max's genitals and secured them both to the string around his waist. When she was done the ball was securely in place over Max's anus.

Max looked down perplexed and wiggled and squeezed his ass cheeks, trying to make himself comfortable with the foreign intruder over his anus. Miranda noted his discomfort and smiled to herself. If he was uncomfortable with this, just wait till later tonight when he would have to deal with what Rose had planned for him. But Miranda had no time to dwell on this now, for they were behind schedule. In little under half an hour they needed to be ready, and there was still a lot to do.

Reaching into the bag again, Miranda pulled out a thick heavy pad, the kind used for women with an incontinent bladder. It was much thicker and heavier than a normal menstrual pad, and very bulky. Max was still fidgeting, so Miranda using a stern voice said, "Grab the tip of your penis and pull it up."

Max stopped fidgeting and looked at her uncomprehendingly. Making her voice harsher, Miranda repeated herself, "Grab the tip of your penis and pull it up, now! We don't have all day!"

Max looked down dumbly at his flaccid member, but complied totally not understanding what or why this was happening. When he had pulled his penis up, Miranda placed the pad over it and his balls and wrapped the wings around the strings securing the ball in his ass, effectively fastening the pad in place.

When Miranda had heard about this part of Rose's preparations she had stared admiringly at her future sister-in-law. Rose's device was both simple in its design and cunning in its application. By attaching the pad to the strings, the pad would move slightly when pulled by the motion of the ball in Max's ass whenever he took a step. The net effect would be to lightly stroke his penis, stimulating it. Unfortunately for Max, with his penis pointed straight up, an erection would be uncomfortable, at best. Worse, if he sat down the hard ball would press into his ass, making sitting equally uncomfortable. Max would now have to face the dilemma all day, until Rose relived him that evening.

But that was not all. Miranda had made sure Max had not urinated all morning. And she was about to pass on a piece of miss information that would significantly worsen his situation. As if on cue, Max said, "The pad . . . my penis . . . the ball . . . it's getting hard and it hurts."

zeta515
zeta515
156 Followers