The Wedding

Story Info
Reuniting with an old friend and a new one.
8.4k words
3.72
49.9k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nylondad
nylondad
183 Followers

It was the early summer following the fall and winter. Danny and Janice Maxwell had not "experimented" since the prior October when they met up with a man at a Halloween party. What originally had been a fantasy of Danny to watch Janice suck off a guy had progressed from that to watching her get impaled on a guy's cock at a Halloween party.

I had serious doubts about continuing to live out my fantasies with Janice. My fears were about what could be the potential devastation to our marriage. Yet there was a component of danger mixed with such intense excitement that would cause me to hyperventilate on occasion. I jerked off often reliving what had occurred. My fantasy went back to Vermont. In that recollection I had more control at least in my mind. I was excited and terrified when Janice let herself go with such abandon at the Halloween party.

Janice had similar fears as she was coming to grips with her unbridled passion that exhibited itself with a total stranger at the Halloween party. She was convinced that she and Danny could go back to "normal." However on occasion she would have a flashback about that night. She could still feel the huge cock of "John" seemingly flooding her pussy with his come. She hated when this flashback would occur and tried to think about something else. She wanted the best of both worlds but did not want to end her marriage by obsessing about someone else. She did not want "John" but loved the experience of having someone else inside of her while Danny watched. She did not like that she was reluctant to tell Danny about her recollections. She was fearful that he would think that she wanted a repeat performance. She had some regrets at crossing the line from fantasy to reality. Yet she would fantasize about the experiences and how she believed had turned on both she and Danny had become.

It was on a Sunday. Janice was still asleep when I got up. I went out to the supermarket and bought some fresh fruit for breakfast and the newspapers and brought them home. Janice was in the kitchen when I arrived home making coffee. We exchanged our morning hugs and kisses. We had our breakfast and then basically hung out. Janice cleaned out her closets and I was on the computer. During the early afternoon we ended up in bed to take a nap.

After our nap I sat up in bed. I blurted out to her that I was still affected by what we had done in Vermont and at the Halloween party and that more than often those thoughts would come into play both on a negative side and sometimes on a positive side.

Janice basically said the same thing. She said she sometimes thought about "John's cock" and would always feel guilty about it. When she said that my stomach jumped and I became both scared and aroused. Janice immediately noticed that I was hard. She put her mouth around the head of my cock and looked up at me while she sucked. I came in her mouth and she smiled as she swallowed.

We both agreed that we would never want to live without each other and we ended up spending the afternoon sucking and fucking each other. We left the conversation about our "fantasies" on a shelf with the possibility of someday perhaps revisiting them. I felt relieved that I was candid with her. I could not speak for her but I slept like a baby that night.

Janice thought to her self after the conversation with Danny that maybe "someday" they could find another guy to play with. She thought about "John" and gave herself chills. She wondered to herself what it would have been like to have been fucked by Jeff in Vermont. As Danny slipped into a contented sleep she rubbed her pussy as she fantasized. She fantasized about Danny and John taking turns with her and just filling her pussy with come. She decided at that time that she would make an appointment to see her gynecologist and check to see if she was a candidate for birth control pills.

My boss Spencer Williams was getting married and he sent Janice and me an invitation. It was to be a black tie affair and it was to be held the week before Labor Day. While Janice thought about what she might buy to wear at the wedding, I figured it was a good idea to book a hotel room at the hotel where the wedding was to take place. There evidently was a shortage of rooms as there was only a suite available so I booked it anyhow. The location of the wedding was over an hour away from our home by car and I did not want to chance driving after doing any kind of drinking. I also liked the idea of getting to the site of the wedding the day before and relaxing and using the workout facilities. This way Janice and me could get ready at our leisure and just walk to the room where the wedding and reception were to be held. Since it was the second marriage for both the bride and groom there was not going to be any church service.

Rolando Cruz was born and raised in Puerto Rico. His parents were natives of Spain. They moved to a suburb of San Juan when Rolando was six years old. His father Hugo ran a huge import and export business and did well financially. Rolando went to college at Stanford (in California) and after graduating there obtained his graduate degree at New York University. He ended up settling down in a condominium in Northern New Jersey just across from Manhattan. He chose to make his own way in the business world rather than join his father. He was single and aged twenty-nine. He stood six feet in height and weighed one hundred and eighty pounds. He had an olive complexion with straight nearly black hair that he combed back. He participated in track and field at Stanford specializing in the pole vault and there was talk of him trying out for the Olympics at one time. He had been well liked in college by both the male and especially the female students. He was a great dancer and his bright smile coupled with his masculine presence attracted a lot of attention of women. Rolando preferred to study as well as plan his future. One of his "attributes" was a cock that one of his college girlfriends had measured out to be eight and three quarter inches in length. The head of his cock (measured at two and three quarter inches in circumference) made his cock seem menacing to some women. He would get complaints that he was "too big" yet any women who allowed him into their pants always wanted a return visit. Another of his attributes was that when he came he did so with the force that a former girlfriend said compared to movies she had seen of a porn star named Peter North. Rolando was not familiar with Peter North but took the remark as a complement. Rolando's come would blast out of his cock to an extent that if it was not in a mouth or a pussy then his come would sometimes land ten feet away in giant splatters. Most women could not hold him in their mouths when he came as they would choke and cough.

Rolando loved to pick and choose women carefully with the idea that his choice would not result in any theatrics from any women as he was always a man on the run and was not ready to settle with one person. He was adept at planning his moves on women in advance so that he would not only score but also would be able to figure a way out of any possible theatrical entanglements. It was this ability that would send many women into near insanity as he had the ability of either conveying absolute singular attention to a woman and just as quickly be physically and often mentally gone from them. He had been around women in his life that would get a sample of his cock and would want to settle down or at least be in a steady relationship. He could not stay in a relationship for very long. He never was able to figure exactly why he had this behavior only that he seemingly had no control over it. It was always the same story. The girl (or woman) would start up being the perfect fuck buddy but then the theatrics would begin. Rolando sometimes wondered if he would ever be in a permanent relationship.

At one time Rolando was involved with the forty year old wife of his economics professor. Her name was Emily Rollins. He would see her twice per week at a motel just outside of the university. He liked that she dressed up in lingerie that included stockings and he discovered that he would get very horny when she did so. When they first met it was at a café near the campus. She had on a skirt, heels and beige stockings and she caught his attention with her crossing and uncrossing of her legs. She seemed oblivious to him and that not only perplexed him but also intrigued him as well. She was dressed fashionably with a green wispy thin dress. She wore green sling back heels with a three inch heel. She had on a hat pitched to one side and she appeared to be focusing on a book she was reading.

He always thought of himself being in control with women. As Rolando was to discover, Emily showed class and elegance in the way she dressed and the way she carried herself. She was trim and had a great ass. She was educated, bright, witty and also as he found out horny. The sound and sight of her legs with stockings on crossing and uncrossing had struck a chord with Rolando that had never heard or paid attention to before. The more he assured himself that he was in control the more he seemed to be drawn to this woman. He was getting hard from the sounds and sight of her. He was used to girls of eighteen or nineteen in which the formula for getting them into bed was to find a place and the time. The girls at school wore flip flops, a pair of running shorts with a thong and tee shirts. It was sexy but there was no challenge to the fight or resistance from these women. Their pussies were always tight and their tits were fun to suck and caress but he became bored exactly one second after he came.

While at the café Emily had put Rolando in her sights. He seemed to become putty. This man with the olive complexion was a student of her husband and she first saw him when she sat in on one of her husband's lectures. The reason Emily was at the lecture was to see which one of the underclassmen that her husband was fucking this semester. She had heard from a friend about a little blond thing of about nineteen who was from Boston and Emily spotted her as she sat in the front row of the lecture hall seemingly mesmerized by her husband's dissertations.

Emily was surprised by Rolando's obvious reaction based on the fact that she was twice his age. Although he leered at her like a little boy there was something about his dark eyes and the way he carried himself that set him apart. He seemed to have a subliminal animal side coupled with an obvious vulnerability. She had thrown out the bait and he was getting ready to bite. The more he leered at her the more she focused on her book. She would cross and uncross her legs with an aching indifference and that seemed to get the young man's attention.

Rolando knew that this woman in his line of sight was different. He thought he recognized her from his economics class but he could not be sure. The woman in class was dressed like a student with jeans and a sweater. This woman he was now looking at was causing him heart palpitations. She was confident. She at first got him to pay attention to her then when he did she looked away and made like he was not alive. Her face would then go back to that book. What might have started out as a little game for Rolando now was far more. He sensed a challenge.

It made him a little crazy. She was sophisticated. No chirping to her girlfriends on a cell phone or always looking into a mirror. No nervous playing with keys and or the cell phone. No constant playing with or grooming of her hair.

Emily actually chuckled on one occasion when she slowly crossed and then crossed her legs and he was staring at her legs like a twelve year old boy. She thought to her self that some men were so easy. Then she thought of her husband and she thought that she needed to get this young student to go off on her. She needed this for her ego. She was confident and he appeared to be being pulled in.

Rolando felt his heart pounding with excitement and his mouth became dry. There were many (young) girls and women in the café that day that would have died to have received the attention that Rolando was paying to this "older woman."

He decided to stop looking and do something. He got up from his seat and walked over to Emily and introduced himself.

He said, "Hello my name is Rolando Cruz and I am a student at the university. May I sit at your table"?

She said, "What took you so long to get here"? He did not know how to respond.

She said, "What would like to talk about?"

He said, "I do not know what to say other than you are a very attractive woman and I want to talk to you."

The next day they met outside of the café and talked. Emily drove a red Porsche convertible. They sat in her car. Rolando could not take his eyes off of her legs as they sat. He lost his composure and tried to kiss Emily and she pushed him away and told him to control himself. For the first time in his adult life he was being denied by a woman. He could not believe that all she wanted to do was to talk.

He was ready for action but she was not so easy a nut to crack. She finally agreed to go to a fast food restaurant (with her driving) and they got two coffees to go and they sat in her red Porche and talked. When she pressed the clutch in with her left foot to shift and the hem of her jean skirt rode up, he sighed and she laughed.

She told him with a serious face to either calm down or be gone. He calmed down like a horse that had been broken. She asked him about his background and what he intended on doing with his life. He said he was not sure but that he wanted to continue with a graduate degree after finishing up with school.

Within one hour of their meeting they drove to a motel and he came inside of her four times during that first meeting. Rolando was a wild man at the motel. She was slowly taking off her shoes and dress and he could not wait. He was forceful but not hurtful. He picked her up and placed her on her back on the bed and after getting her panties (she did not wear a thong) off he sucked and licked her pussy long enough to get her sufficiently wet. When she saw his cock she actually became pale and for the first time did not appear to be so confident. She initially had difficulty accommodating his length and width. He was able to get his cock half way inside of her before she told him not to push any more. He came inside of her twice within the first ten minutes. He was not able to get all the way in until the third round. During the third time she sat on him and she finally wiggled and came down onto him and he was in up to his balls. They fucked, talked, screamed and came together while she rode him. After that first rendezvous she had trouble walking. As she walked his come was just dripping down her thighs. There was so much of his come that she found out later that he had dripped through her underwear and left a large mark on the back of her dress while she drove home. She had worn a red garter belt with black stockings at that time and she left them on when they fucked. This was new ground for Rolando as he requested before their subsequent meetings that she wear a garter belt with stockings or pantyhose.

She had on subsequent occasions worn pantyhose with the crotch cut out and he would fuck her through the hole. He would eat her out for hours with her legs wrapped around his head. She would scream in orgasm from his cock filling her. When she came she often expressed (loudly) that she wanted to leave her husband and marry Rolando. She became so crazed that she actually thought about going off the pill and getting pregnant but then she gathered her wits and just enjoyed the multiple rides that he provided for her. Rolando would never respond to her verbally when she yelled these comments out.

It was a relationship of convenience as her husband was sleeping with a nineteen year old undergraduate. The relationship lasted two years. Four years after Rolando left Stanford Emily started to e-mail him. She always professed her love for him. She had left her husband but Rolando was long gone in more ways than one.

Rolando Cruz worked for the Telfair Corporation in the public relations department. Because he was fluent in both Spanish and English he became a valuable asset especially when handling South American accounts. His boss was Spencer Williams. Rolando had been invited to the wedding of Spencer Williams scheduled for late August. He thought about bringing a date but decided against it. He hoped to make an appearance and then disappear from the wedding at his earliest convenience. He would know some people there but figured he had to accept the invitation. He did not like going to weddings. As a young guy he attended many of them and thought that weddings were a bore. Having a date would be an impediment.

As the wedding approached I was called by the best man asking me if I wanted to participate at a bachelor party. This party was to take place two weeks prior to the wedding and was to be at an exclusive country club. Basically it was to be guys only dinner. As I later found out there were no strippers or anything like that only a dinner for guys that included Spencer's father and father-in law to be. When I arrived at the party there were about forty guys there. The food and drink were extraordinary. How surprising it was to see "John" there. I had no idea why he was there and it did bother me. We caught each other's eye from across the table and gave each other a wave. My stomach rumbled and I got nervous. After the dinner we went to the men's lounge where (smuggled) Havana cigars were handed out and there were after dinner cordials available. I sipped on a Cognac. "John" came over to me and we shook hands and made small talk. We talked baseball and said that perhaps someday we could take in a game. He said that he would be at the wedding and I said I would be as well. Nothing more was said and he drifted away after a few minutes. I actually broke out into a sweat and I was relieved when he walked away.

I also saw (one of my company's employees) Rolando Cruz there. I was a little surprised that he was invited to the wedding as he had only been with the company about six months. I heard he was single. He was a friendly guy who appeared to be upbeat and hardworking. I did not see him often as he worked in our international division. The women at work certainly thought he was nice as there were always rumors that he was dating this one or that one but in reality Rolando did not appear to mix his business life with his professional one. He always seemed happy and we spent time together speaking business and politics. He asked me if I had ever been to Puerto Rico. I said I had not and he said that if I ever were to consider going there then he would be able to suggest where to visit.

When I arrived home Janice asked me how the party had gone and I said it was very nice. I was not going to mention who I had seen there but decided to be brave and tell her. Janice smiled and said nothing initially but as we got ready for bed she did ask me if I had talked to "John." I said I did and also told her that I felt a little nervous about it. She did not ask anything additional about the conversation I had with him. We went to sleep.

Janice had been planning on what to wear for the wedding. Since the wedding was black tie and Danny would be wearing a tuxedo, she went out and purchased a black dinner floor length gown. There was a slit that came to just below the knee on the left side of the gown. She had a dressmaker extend the slit upward to the mid thigh. She was unsure as to whether she would stockings or with bare legs. She had purchased a sexy (with a strap) black pair of Manolo Blahnik shoes with a three inch heel.

nylondad
nylondad
183 Followers