The Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw his thrusts increasing in intensity. He yelled something in Spanish and I saw his butt muscles tighten as he kept his in and out motion. Her pussy lips were swollen and extended. It was such a turn on to see his cock going in and out of Janice.

Rolando slowly pulled out. Her lips were open and there was a mixture of juices that were flowing out drips at a time. "John" stepped up and immediately slipped in. He had little trouble during this trip. He became more animated. He had her legs almost together over one shoulder and was fucking Janice at an angle. He licked her feet and caressed her legs as he went slowly and the more quickly. When he first slipped in on this trip, Janice looked little more than a rag doll. As he moved in and out, she started to respond with her own thrusts. His balls hung more loosely than did those of Rolando and they slapped as he went in and out. I saw that his balls started to rise closer to his cock as he picked up the tempo. With a final move inward and then out and then in, "John" came and he grunted. Janice screamed that she was coming and he held her legs and came. He was inside of her another minute or more still moving in and out slowly before he finally pulled out.

I knew what was going to eventually pour out was going to be huge, so I moved quickly in as "John" withdrew. The feeling was indescribable. She was open but I am no slouch in the size department and I could feel her soaked and hot pussy walls grip my cock. I lasted only about one minute before adding my load to the mix. I looked at the other guys and they were half hard. As I pulled put, Rolando slipped in and fucked her for ten minutes before shooting again.

After he pulled out, the loads flowed out of her forming a pool on the table the size of a dinner plate. Janice wanted to clean up but "John" stepped up and fucked her again for a good fifteen minutes before he came again. Janice looked exhausted. I helped her up and kissed her. She sat on the couch and I was hard again. As the other guys watched, she sucked me off and swallowed me. Rolando walked over and stood next to me on my left and then "John" stood to my right to watch. I was amazed that both guys could recover so quickly. She played with both of them and took turns sucking them. It took her about twenty minutes of rotating between the two before she was able to pull their loads out. It was so exciting to watch as she held her mouth open so that I could see the two loads deposited into her mouth. It was Vermont revisited. Janice got up and walked slowly to the bathroom. She said, "Goodbye" as she shut the bathroom door behind her. I told the guys the party was over. They left.

I went to the bathroom and took off my pantyhose and drew a warm bath. I washed my hair and soaped myself. There seemed to be an unending flow from my pussy. My mouth was sore but I was still horny. Danny walked in and sat on the edge of the tub and told me he loved me. I got out, dried off and got into bed. Danny immediately ate me out and I came as hard as I ever have. I then drifted off to sleep. There was much to dream about.

The preceding story is completely true. The names of the participants have been changed. What Rolando and "John" thought was gleaned through conversations subsequent to the wedding. Rolando told me of his affair at college and those names were changed. Janice and I still "know" Rolando and "John."

We are still happily married.