The Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ps7468
ps7468
391 Followers

She knew it was her husband looking for her. She didn't know what to do. She didn't want to get caught but she didn't want this wonderful cock to leave her either. She quickly weighed her choices. Should she ignore the phone and let Paul fuck her probably giving her the most explosive orgasm she has had in years or should she answer the phone? If she did answer the phone what would she say she wondered? She so wanted Paul to push his cock in her and take the decision out of her hands. But he didn't. He handed her purse to her. It was her husband again, now searching the hallways for her. She told him not to worry she would be right there and she would seem him at the table in a moment and they could go then.

She hung up. She grabbed her dress and pulled it back on her. Paul was in shock and didn't say anything till finally he managed to ask her why she was leaving. She just said she had to go and she opened the door.

She walked quickly back to the table and grabbed her husbands hand and told her they had to go. He didn't argue and quickly got up and followed her out as she half trotted back to the car. They got in and she asked him to just get back to the hotel as quickly as he could. They arrived shortly. She jumped out of the car and ran to the door and up the steps. She got to the room first. She unlocked the door and let herself in but pulling the deadbolt open to allow her husband into the room without using the key as she unzipped her dress.

Her husband got to the room a few minutes later. As he walked into the room there was only a desk lamp on next to the bed. As his eyes adjusted he saw his wife with nothing on but her high heels, her suspender pantyhose and her thong which was pulled aside exposing her pussy. She was bent over draped across the writing table with her head and upper body lying on the table with her legs spread wide.

She told him to not say a word but to drop his pants and fuck her.

ps7468
ps7468
391 Followers
12