The Wedding

Story Info
She was truly the love of my life.
1k words
4.08
31.4k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold the curtain like that, yes, so the sunlight plays across your face," I said, gazing at her face, the light skin shining bright in the sunlight, her short, dark hair framing the perfect picture.

"But it's so hot."

In reply, I slowly, very obviously let my gaze trace down her body, letting my eyes pause to enjoy her perky breasts, the faint circles of her areola and her small nipples. Then, glided down her tight, flat stomach, I let my eyes settle to her soft patch of curly hair as I replied, "Yes very hot."

Smiling, she stood by the balcony a moment, letting me enjoy her nakedness. In response, I could feel my cock tingling as it began to grow.

"Why look at you," she said slyly, letting the curtain close, "twice last night and you're ready again."

"What can I say, you inspire me. You've got me feeling like a teenager again. Who could have guessed after all these years? I guess you just bring out the best in me."

She moved quickly to the bed, climbing up between my knees. She kneeled between my legs, lowered her head and slowly slipped her lips over the head of my cock. I watched her head move slightly from side to side as her tongue circled over the sensitive skin. My cock quickly hardened completely as her hand gently squeezed my balls and her head began to bob up and down.

The sight of her lips sliding over my glistening cock was simply stunning, but I reached down, slipped my hands under her arms and pulled her upward. She resisted, mumbling, "But..."

Interrupting her I said, "It will get hard but will take forever to come, especially after last night."

"But I want to. I can taste us on you, it's so..."

"We don't have time. You climb on up here and take advantage of it, then we have to get ready for the wedding."

Slowly moving upward she said, "Yeah, my parents would kill me if they knew what I was doing."

"You know it's supposed to be bad luck for the groom to see the bride in her wedding gown before the wedding. I wonder what they'd say about this."

"Right now I don't care," she replied as she reached down, spread her pussy lips with one hand and guided my cock into her with the other.

My cock was already wet from her mouth, so it slipped easily into her. I watched as my shaft slowly disappeared into her body. She moved slowly until she had taken in all of me, then she settled down onto her knees and slid herself forward and backward, grinding her clit against me as my cock slid inside her.

Reaching up, I moved my hands to where her thighs met her body and I clamped my hands on her. I could feel the tendon on the upper inside of her thighs tighten and loosen as she moved. Holding her firmly, I moved my hands, helping her move back and forth on me. Looking up I notice how hard and large her nipples were, and then looking into her face I could see her grimace with desire.

Her eyes glared at me as she moved faster now, her breasts bobbing up and down as she breathed harder and harder. Slight moans escaped from her lips as she continued and I could feel her body begin to tremble. Suddenly, her hands clamped on my arms and her whole body tightened and then suddenly released as she moaned, "Oh yes, yes."

I paused my movements, enjoying the feeling of her pussy as it tightened over my cock and then released it, again and again. Expecting her to climb off of me, I released my grip on her thighs, but she immediately began moving again. Grabbing her again, I raised my hips a bit to push myself deeper into her.

"Yes," she moaned, "fuck me, fuck me please."

As I continued my thrusting I could feel my cock responding to the sensation as well as just seeing her in such ecstasy. She moaned and then hissed, "Again, oh yes again."

Feeling her come again was all I could take and I simply let myself go, pushing myself deeper into her, thrusting fast and deep until, yes... yes..., I arched my back and came with her. I could feel her pussy contracting around me as my cock twitched, spurting what little cum I had left into her perfect body as she collapsed upon me.

We remained entwined until my cock finally shrank enough to slip out of her body. She leaned forward and kissed me hard on the mouth. As she pulled away I whispered, "I love you Susan."

Smiling, she said, "I love you too."

We both then climbed out of bed and quickly dressed. The ceremony was just a couple hours away and there was so much left to prepare. With one last kiss at the door, we headed our separate ways, knowing that in just two hours...

-----

It had been pretty frantic, but there I stood inside St. Michaels Catholic church as the music started and I watched Susan, arm in arm with her father, who looked almost as old as me, walk up the aisle. She was so stunning in the lacy white gown that seemed to flow with her every movement. Though her veil I could see her dark bangs just touching the tips of her full eyebrows.

As she walked, I could see an innocence that belied what her and I had done just hours before. I felt an odd pride knowing that my cum was still inside that body that now, so elegantly walked through the church. All eyes were on her now, just as my eyes had been glued to her earlier. She was truly the love of my life.

Her walk seemed to take forever, but then suddenly she was there, at the altar, giving her father a slight wave as he took his seat next to Susan's mother. When he was seated I nodded to them and when they nodded back, I nervously adjusted my collar, took a step forward, looked out over the church and began,

"Father, hear our prayers for Susan and Jeffrey," I looked first at the bride and then the groom before continuing, "who today are united in marriage before your altar.

Give them your blessing, and strengthen their love for each other..."