The Wedding

Story Info
A story of ritual abuse within a family.
3.8k words
3.82
91.1k
20
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsLinnet
MsLinnet
244 Followers

Carl and Suzan were sweethearts from school and though they had been going out for five years they had never fucked once.

Carl was the sweetest man you could have ever met and Suzan adored him. He always said that they would get married the day after his twentieth birthday which was tradition in his family and on that night he would take her to heaven. He always said this and she believed him.

He insisted that on their wedding night was to be their first night together, as it had always been meant to be. The wedding went flawlessly, and after all the guests that were travelling had left he took her to their hotel room, removing her wedding dress and kissing every part of her exposed skin as it was revealed. He then laid her out on the bed and took her for the first time.

He was gentle with her as his prick entered her pristine vagina. A small trace of blood stained his penis as he withdrew it the first time. She let out a little scream as he broke her hymen, but he went on to fuck her and bring her to the height of ecstasy. She did not orgasm but she was almost there and he knew it.

He pulled out, turned her over and pulled her so she was bent over the edge of the bed, then said, "This is going to hurt a little more."

Then without another word he slid his penis, lubricated only by her own juices, between the cheeks of her anus and into her anally. She tried to stop him as she didn't think this was right, but he took her and after the first thrust he began to ride her hard and fast, not caring about his new wife's pain or displeasure. Once he was done with her anus he forced her to her knees and held his still erect penis in front of her mouth telling her that she either opened her mouth or she would be never able to shut it again.

She tried to keep her mouth shut as tears ran down her face. He grabbed her neck and began to squeeze; he then raised his other hand to strike her but she opened her mouth gasping for air before the blow struck and he slipped his penis into her mouth.

Her first instinct was to bite him but he told her if she did he would peel the skin off her back and feed it to her, and at that point she believed him. He began to pump into her mouth, telling her all the time to take a breath as he withdrew. Gradually he was hitting the back of her mouth with each thrust. He then told her that each time he thrust forward and she felt him at the back of her mouth she was to swallow. At this point she was terrified and tried to do as he asked, but was unable to time it right and she could tell that he was getting annoyed.

He had had enough so he grabbed the back of her head and started to pull it onto him harder. With each thrust his penis forced its way down her throat. She began to choke but he did not show any mercy; he continued the assault on her mouth until his pubic bone mashed against her open mouth and his penis was as far down her throat as it would go. He held her there impaled on his penis, and she gagged and flailed around not getting any air. Then just as she was about to pass out he pulled her head off him and she was able to gulp down some vitally needed air.

As she fell back onto the floor, her chest heaved up and down with each gasp of air. The bowel taste filled her mouth; as she gazed up in horror, he walked towards her. His eyes burned with lust, his face contorted with rage as he sneered down upon her. This couldn't be the same kind, gentle soul she fell in love with, the man she married. This all had to a bad dream, a nightmare she desperately wanted to awake from. His swollen penis, glimmering with her juices, swayed back and forth, appearing to grow larger with each step. Her only thought was to escape this nightmare; glancing around the room, she made a mad dash for the door. Her trembling fingers fumbled with the lock but they failed her.

She felt his hot breath as he wrapped his hand around her neck once more, sending a cold shiver down her spine. He pushed her against the door, squeezing her neck all the time, then she felt the tip of his penis slide in between her thighs moving back and forth, grazing the base of her moist pubic hair, causing her lips to tremble. With each thrust she felt his weight push against her nakedness, pinning her against the door. Skin to skin, he started to grind his sweaty body onto hers. She could sense the animal lust grow within him once more; the pounding of his heart echoed within her chest.

He slowly worked his cock between the tender cheeks, probing her rose bud which was sore from his first anal assault. She wanted to scream for help, but before she did he slid one hand from her neck to cover her mouth, stifling the scream. His lips next to her ear whispered a quiet, "Hush, this is our wedding night; we don't want to be disturbed," as his fingers of the other hand tighten.

Silent sobs passes from her lips as his cock made its way closer to her violated anus, forcing its way through the fleshy mounts. He let his hands drop down and held her legs up giving him easy access to her abused anus once more. Then he whispered into her ear once again, "Reach down and spread your ass for me my love ... daddy's cumming home." Tears started to roll down her face as her trembling hands inched their way down. Her finger tips brushed against his throbbing member and she could feel the blood coursing through its veins. Waiting for a moment, she reluctantly exposed her once virgin arse.

The head of his firm cock pressed against her anus. Pausing for a moment, a smirk crossed his lips. He slowly drove the tip of his cock inward, her muscles tightened to stop the unwanted anal intruder. The added resistance only fortified his desireand he pressed on with all his weight. Her tired and sore muscles relented, his cock slid in, her taut body jerked as a high pitched groan hissed past her clenched teeth.

Her breathing became laboured, her body ached and her thoughts were clouded with the waves of pain sweeping her body. Worst of all, that tiny itch, deep within her pussy started to grow. With a rumbling grunt he drove the entire shaft deep into her bowels. He watched with a lustful glee seeing his shaft disappear into her arse. As he began fucking her arse with a piston like action, he repositioned his hands. Sliding them up to grasp her tits, mauling and squeezing them, tweaking each nipple to full attention between his fingers. As the sexual assault continued it was becoming more difficult for her to distinguish between pain and an unnatural sexual pleasure that continued to grow. That tiny itch was growing larger with each stroke of his cock.

She knew this was wrong but she thought, 'I am his wife now and this is what he wants, but I mustn't enjoy this. But why am I feeling so strange?' She didn't know as her emotions were all over the place.

He pounded into her pulling at her legs getting them higher so he could get deeper into the most private part of her body; finally he climaxed and jerked violently as his spunk splashed the walls of her bowels. Once finished he pulled out of her and let her drop to the floor.

"It's clean up time again; open wide," he ordered. She instantly knew what he meant and opened her mouth so he could do what he wanted, hoping that would be the end of it. His penis was softening, but he still was able to get it into her throat and he pumped into her, telling her what to do with her tongue. Once he had had enough he pulled out of her and she fell into a heap.

"Get into the bathroom and clean yourself up. You have some more entertaining to do yet, but you won't have to get dressed."

Carl disappeared and she dragged herself to the bathroom, turned on the shower and sat under the water, hoping that the water would wash away the memories of what had just happened.

Carl went to the bar. On the bar was a large Cognac and with it his three brothers. "Was it good?" asked the oldest of the brothers.

"Yes, she was tight, Keith; she tried to put up a fight. But I soon fucked that out of her," Carl said to his brothers.

"Now it's our turn. Does she have any idea what's about to happen to her?" asked another one of Carl's brothers.

"No! But does that matter? It's tradition, Andrew. The same was done to Keith's wife Paul's and yours. You don't want some of it?"

"Of course I do," said Andrew, gulping down his Cognac.

"Who's first?" asked Carl, holding up the pass key to his room.

"I am first; I am the oldest," said Keith, grabbing the key card.

Keith walked off towards the room. Once at the door he pushed it into the slot and pushed the door open. He could not see his prey but with the shower running he knew where she was. He walked into the shower room and there she was, still huddled in the shower, her make-up running down her face.

Suzan cowered as Keith approached her. He reached forward and turned off the shower, then grabbed Suzan by the hair and pulled her out and back into the bedroom, throwing her wet body towards the bed. He undid the belt on his trousers, then folded it in half. He held it above his head and brought it down fast, letting the loop of it hit Suzan's naked flesh. It caught her arm and the pain shot through her body as a deep red welt appeared on her flesh.

"Open your legs and face me!" Keith ordered.

"No I won't," Suzan shouted back at him, but as soon as she opened her mouth the belt struck again catching her back. Suzan screamed as the belt once again marked her skin.

"Last chance! Do what I tell you first time or I will make you, and you will not like the way I do that, so it is your choice," Keith said raising his arm once again.

Suzan shuffled around and opened her legs just a little to give this monster a look at her pussy.

"Wider, wider, that's better, now hold your knees and don't move." he said as he let one end of his belt go, doubling its length again.

'WOOOOOOSH!'

The belt came flying through the air hitting her hard on her labia.

Suzan screamed "AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!" shutting her legs immediately, much to Keith's annoyance.

"You stupid bitch, open your fucking legs and keep them open."

With tears pouring down her cheeks she opened her legs and once again the belt struck her pussy. Her knees closed instinctively but she opened them once more, realising there was nothing she could do. Twice more the belt hit her tender parts; her pussy was throbbing with pain and she prayed that this man would stop. Keith put the belt down and grabbed Suzan's hair, pulling.

"Ok, bitch, undo my trousers and take out your master's penis and worship it."

Suzan took it out; it was smaller than Carl's and she let out a little snigger, which got her a slap across the face that sent her head spinning.

"Kiss it, and clean it. Make it ready for it to use your cunt."

Suzan duly complied, licking its small length. Once Keith was happy with the degradation he had inflicted on his brother's wife, he pulled her up onto the bed, forcing her legs apart. He pushed his penis into her abused pussy, allowing his full weight to press on her pubic area. She knew he didn't care for her discomfort so she just lay there and let him do as he wished. It was not long before he shot his load into her. He was grunting hard, trying to make her cum, but as soon as he shot his load his cock went soft immediately. She was going to laugh but she knew that would get her hurt further so kept her mouth shut.

"That was good wasn't it? You have never been fuck like that before," gloated Keith, thinking he had fucked her harder than his brother. Suzan knew the truth and said nothing, just looked down at the floor, not making eye contact, as she knew she would have laughed at him. Even though he had hurt her physically he could never satisfy her sexually.

He pulled his trousers up and left the room leaving Suzan wondering what was to come next.

Keith returned to the bar where another cognac was awaiting him. "She behaved herself did she?" asked Carl.

"Not at first, but I persuaded her that it was in her best interest to do as I told her. She will be sore for weeks from the fucking I gave her," he boasted, handing the key card to Paul who took a last swig of his drink and walked off to the room where his prey awaited.

Carl and Keith bragged about the things they did to Carl's wife, telling Andrew that it was his turn next and he would have to work hard to outdo their prowess with a woman.

At the room Paul pushed the key in the door and it opened. On the bed lay Suzan; she had always liked Paul as he had always been protective of her and she could not understand why he was involved in this abuse. "I am sorry Suzan if my brothers have hurt you. I did hope this was all a thing of the past since my father died, but I am wrong."

"So I guess it's your turn now; what do you want? Fuck me or shove your prick up my arse or everything? I thought you were better than this."

"I am, but I don't agree with this and I will be gentle with you and I have brought you this," putting his hand in his pocket, he pulled out a small bottle.

"Oh you want to drug me and then abuse me, do you?" Suzan retorted.

"No that's not what they are for; they are pain killers. I know what Keith is like and I did think you would be in a lot of pain. I remember what he did to my wife with his belt and I see he did the same to you. Take two and the pain won't be half as bad," Paul said, handing her a bottle of water from the mini bar.

Suzan took two as he had instructed; soon the pain that Carl and Keith had inflicted on her faded somewhat, and she calmed down a little. Paul sat beside her and began to caress her body; soon they where kissing as if they were lovers and she helped him out of his shirt and then his trousers. She lay back on the bed as he poised himself between her legs, lowering himself until his penis was touching her bruised pussy.

She jumped as the slight pressure from his manhood sent a sharp reminder of what had happened before. Paul eased forward and her lips unfolded as his shaft entered her. She gasped as he filled her completely. He lowered himself until his pubic bone was just above hers then began making love to his brother's wife.

He could tell that she was in pain, but she was letting him do what he had started as she slowly increased the pace of the lovemaking by bringing her hips up to meet his thrusts.

The tingles that she felt earlier were returning and this was an amazing experience for the young bride. The third man she had had in as many hours was going to make her orgasm, and gradually the tinges became waves of pleasure and lust, and her moans were not of pain they were of pleasure, as her orgasm built.

Paul moved position to make his thrusts deeper. Suzan just went with the flow of this and let a long moaaaaaaaan that seemed to come from her very soul as her orgasm caused her eyes to see colours that she had never seen before. The feeling and emotions that flashed through her body were overwhelming to her and her body convulsed as she came again and again.

Paul relaxed his pounding, allowing her time to experience the full effect of each orgasm before increasing his insertions so she would go through it again. She lost count of how many orgasms she had, but she thought it was fantastic and did not want it to end.

But Paul could not hold out any longer and let his cum slip from his body into hers. She now knew what making love was like; not the harshness of her husband or the abuse of Keith, and she was now a complete woman. She had had her first orgasm given to her by a man, and had accepted his love juice willingly.

Suzan and Paul lay together for a while; his penis gradually softened inside her and slipped from her body. They kissed once more, then Paul pulled away from her and looked at her body as he got dressed.

"Please take me away from this. I don't want to be Carl's wife; I want to be with you!" she said, starting to sob.

"I am sorry; that cannot happen. I am married and I love my wife. Look, Andrew is next. He is so drunk he will probably fall asleep before he has a chance to do anything to you. Look, when he gets here just get to your knees and undo his trousers before he has any time to think. Wank him off over your breasts or give him a blow job. He will think he fucked you and this part of the tradition will be over," Paul told her.

"This part?" Suzan questioned.

"Yes this part; You have more to do after Andrew. You will need those tablets later, but I wouldn't let Carl see them. Take two after Andrew has left and they will help you get through this. I will see you later. I am sorry," Paul said as he left the room.

Another Cognac was waiting as Paul returned, and as Paul predicted Andrew was out of it. He handed him the key and gave him a push towards the door of the bar. Andrew staggered out, found the room, and fumbled to open the door.

Suzan took Paul's advice and was on her knees as he opened the door. He stumbled forward so she got up and guided him to the bed, sitting him down. She then got on her knees, undid his trousers, took his penis in her hands and started to masturbate the youngest of the three brothers.

"That's it, bitch. Get me hard, use your mouth. I am going to fuck all of your holes and make you scream for more."

She opened her mouth and took his penis into it and gradually he became erect. He tried to force her to take his penis all the way into her mouth, but in his state she easily brushed his hands away and masturbated him until she felt his penis shudder. Then three splats of cum came oozing out of his shaft. She let it fall on her breasts, and continued to milk him until he was shaking and howling as another two spurts of cum shot out of him.

He tried to sit up so, she quickly put his penis in her mouth and made out he was choking her. He seemed pleased with himself, and pushed her head off him, saying, "That's how you fuck a whore's face." He tried to pull up his trousers but was far too unsteady, so she helped him and sent him on his way.

As advised she took another two tablets and lay on the bed as if Andrew had fucked her hard. She was hurting badly but with Paul's help she was coping with what had happened to her.

She lay there for what seemed like ages, and then heard the door once more. Her husband Carl had returned to see his wife abused.

"I guess you hurt down there. What about your arse? Any of my brothers get it up there?" he said as he pushed his hand down between her legs, pushing his palm over both of her holes and then flicking a finger on the rosebud of her anus.

She let out a squeal as if she was hurting, but the full effect of the tablets that Paul had given her had taken effect and the pain had subsided. She knew she was sore but it was just the pressure she was now feeling.

"Ok; put this on and be quick about it!" Carl said, holding up ribbed leather Basque and knickers set with stockings.

She looked at him and then the outfit. She tried to get up but the effects of the drugs made her unsteady. Luckily Carl took this for the pain she was supposed to be in and laughed, throwing the underwear on the bed. She reached for a towel to wipe the cum of her but Carl stopped her, saying, "That's your badge of ownership and to prove we have left our seed in you."

She put the knickers on, stepped into the Basque and pulled it up over her hips.

Carl got behind her and told her, "Breath in," then with an almighty tug on the laces on the back, tightened it up so that her waist almost vanished and her breasts stuck out over the top. She could hardly breathe it was so tight. Then he gave her a dress that was so short and tight it accentuated the confinement of her body. The final humiliation came when he took a dog collar and lead from his bag and told her to put it on.

What was to happen to her from there on she had no idea ...

MsLinnet
MsLinnet
244 Followers