The Wedding

Story Info
Mature lady meets two young men.
1.6k words
4.2
50.7k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
encore769
encore769
269 Followers

I'm 65 years old, married, retired and although I may be old in years, I refuse to act old. One weekend when my husband was out of town, I attended the wedding of the daughter of a friend. I didn't know the daughter well at all but felt it was the proper thing to do. It was a nice typical wedding and I found myself sitting by two friends of the groom. They were nice young men, in their 20s and like me, didn't seem to know many of the other people. They were fun to talk to and at the reception, I found myself gravitating back to them as I made my hello rounds to the people I did know. The two guys, Dave, white, and Frank, a black boy, were very friendly and made me laugh as we made private jokes and comments about the people we saw. They also seemed to keep my wine glass filled as they graciously gave me endless compliments. It all made the event for me to feel much better and comfortable. About the time I felt I should be leaving, I slipped and Dave caught me from falling. I didn't feel it was the wine but somehow, it did affect me.

Dave and Frank walked me to my car but felt that I shouldn't be driving although I only lived a short distance away. I argued with them but they were more insistent and I finally agreed to let Dave drive me home while Frank followed. During the short trip, I laid my head back while Dave began caressed my leg and pushing up the hem of my dress. His hand moving over my exposed thighs was a strange and yet a stirring feeling, knowing he was so much younger than me. It made me feel young and beautiful again and at the moment, I didn't care.

They helped me into my house and Dave said he would find and start some coffee while I sat on the sofa next to Frank. Putting his arm around me, he asked if I was comfortable being with them. I don't remember exactly what I said, but I know I was feeling very good with them. Frank was full of compliments and told me how wonderful I looked in my dress (it was low cut and showed some cleavage) and that I was a very sexy woman. He got me to take off my sweater and as we talked his hand was stroking my bare arm and close to my breasts. His talk was very flattering and it made me feel very special. Some things he said were very pointed, asking about my husband and my marriage, if I ever fooled around and if I ever thought about being with other men. I tried to be honest and admitted that I did have fantasies.

When Dave came back with the coffee, the three of us were sitting very close. Both of them showering me with admiring comments and caressing my arm and legs as I tried to drink. I was feeling wonderful. Somewhere in the conversation, Frank asked if I had ever seen a naked black man or a black penis. I wasn't shocked but said I had in pictures or videos, and yes it was somewhat arousing. He put my hand on his crotch and had me rub over his bulge asking if it felt good. My heart was racing, feeling his cock stir in his pants was electrifying. He squeezed my hand on him and I could feel a wetness between my legs. There was moment of silence when no one spoke as Frank slowly unzipped his pants. He took my hand and placed it inside his pants on his shorts, his cock felt huge. Dave's hand was already between my legs and he whispered in my ear to take out Frank's cock.

Something I can't explain seemed to take over my mind at that point and I reached in to pull out Frank's semi-hard black cock. It was as if I had never seen a cock before, it looked and felt wonderful. A small bit of pre-cum was on the tip and I smeared it over his cock head then slowly moved my hand up and down his shaft. I could feel it begin to stiffen and that excited me to squeeze and stroke harder. My head was already bent down and without hesitation, I put my mouth on his hard cock. The feeling radiated though my whole body, I needed to adore this magnificent throbbing tool. I began bobbing up and down, sucking his cock as if it was a new toy, trying to swallow as much of it as I could. Never mind that Dave and Frank were constantly encouraging me, I wanted this. I could feel the juices flowing inside of me and Dave's fingers were poking and searching for an opening through my pants which aroused me even more.

I have sucked many cocks, big and small, before and I truly enjoy the exciting experience of pleasing a man this way. Most of the men I have been with were close to my age and white, this was my first intimate encounter with young men or a black. I can't explain what overcame me or why it seemed exceptional, all I know is that seeing, touching and tasting Frank's young hard cock was extremely arousing and I was unable to control my reactions. There was an incredible need, an immense urge that prompted me to want to please these young men. He moaned and arched his back as I devoured his cock and squeezed his balls. The feelings inside be were intense as I felt his release and the explosion of his cum into my mouth. His juices spilled out over my mouth, face and hands as I tried to catch the spurting hot cum. Feeling a man's cock explode in my mouth is one of the most wonderful of erotic experiences and this time was no exception. I loved this man.

About as soon as Frank seemed to finish releasing and I pulled back, Dave was asking for the same and turned me around. My face was covered in cum and more oozed from my mouth when he told me it was his turn. Still trying to recover, I began unzipping Dave's pants. Pulling down his pants and pulling out his cock seemed to be the most natural thing to do. He was not a big as Frank's but it was already hard. I eagerly took out his cock and began licking the shaft. He tasted different, sweeter in some way, and I immediately took him into my mouth. Tasting two delicious cocks, one after another, was a fantasy come true, only in my dreams had I ever thought I would be doing this. Like Frank, I went crazy sucking, licking, biting and squeezing Dave's hard cock and big balls.

Before I could really get into a rhythm, Dave pushed me off his cock and told me to stand up and take off my clothes. With Frank's aid, I stood up and he helped me take off my pants and top. Shakenly I stood in front of them as their hands pulled off my panties and bra and began squeezing my tits, pulling my nipples, grabbing my ass and feeling between my open legs. Offering rude and degrading compliments they touched and poked every part of me before my wobbly legs gave way. Dave pushed me to my knees, put my face into his crotch and put his engorged cock into my mouth. It didn't take long before he came in a big gush, shooting cum over my face and breasts. I licked up the spent cum from his cock and balls then lay with my face between his legs as he stroked my head. All I could think of was the wonderful feeling I was having. Two young men who both wanted and appreciated me, letting me adore their fantastic young hard cocks.

After a few minutes, Frank pulled me up and turned me toward my bedroom. There for the next 30 minutes or so, they fucked me in various positions, on my back and on my tummy. Their cocks remained hard and used me over and over again, leaving me sore and very satisfied. At times they used foul language in calling me names or describing what they wanted and my various body parts. I can't say I minded any because, in my fantasies, I had always wanted to be treated like a loose woman, a slut. For some strange reason, I remember one word that stuck out. When the both described me as "tight", it had a satisfying feeling, I somehow found it to be a compliment and I was happy that they were not disappointed in me.

They left me, worn out and satisfied, laying spread eagle on my messy and wet bed. I laid there for a long time before taking a shower. It was a wedding that I will never forget. Over the next few days, I thought about Dave and Frank, their beautiful cocks, and wondered if I would ever see them again. Later that week I got a card addressed to me in the mail. It was a thank you card from Dave and several photos fell out. To my shock, they were of me. Somehow, during out time, they had taken pictures of me sucking them, being fucked and laying with my legs spread open. On a separate piece of paper, they had written an address and phone number and in so many words, indicated that the photos would be distributed if I didn't agree to meet with them within two days. I wasn't sur if I should smile of cry but down deep inside, I knew I would call.

(to be continued...)

encore769
encore769
269 Followers