The Wedding Ch. 02

Story Info
Dennis & Lois get ready for the wedding.
1.5k words
4.48
33.8k
3
0

Part 2 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 01/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion In James County VI: The Wedding

Chapter two

Soft hands were sliding over Dennis Livingston's body. They moved over his stomach, then encircled his flaccid penis, which quickly grew stiff. The young man, who had been trying desperately to feign sleep, was no longer able to remain still. He groaned with delight. He liked the way he was feeling and hated to open his eyes.

The hand kept stroking his erecting organ insistently, then it was joined by another. His lover's hands rolled his balls. It felt way too good. The young man, no longer able to keep up his pretense of being asleep, groaned with delight and arched his back, pushing his hips up off the bed.

"I gather that means you like what I'm doing. Am I right?" a soft, female voice asked Dennis.

Dennis opened his eyes and looked at the woman who was bestowing such incredible feelings on him. Her name was Lois Tillman, and she was gorgeous and full-bodied. She had straight, shoulder-length blonde hair and hazel eyes which usually sported gold wire-rimmed glasses. Her generous, well-shaped breasts were capped by rigid nipples, pink fingers jutting from the middle of the swollen pale globes on her chest.

She was kneeling on the bed next to the young man's hips, holding his hard penis in her hand. God! She had him so turned on! What a way to wake up!

"I love to feel your penis getting hard," Lois murmured, her eyes glazed with lust, "and the way it always gets so big!" She gave the young man's blood-engorged member a soft squeeze. "I don't know how I lived before I had this!"

Lois had awakened horny. Actually, she woke up horny almost every morning since Dennis moved in a with her year earlier. Even though they shared fantastic sex at least once a day, she couldn't get enough of the young man nor, it seemed, could he get enough of her.

"Lois..." Dennis groaned, his hips twisting and turning, "Oh, Godddd!!"

Lois's responded to her lover's groans by bending and taking his swollen organ in her mouth.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!" the young man moaned when his companion's warm mouth began to do wonderful things to him. He clutched at the sheets as wave after wave of exultation roared through him. He'd never been awakened more delightfully! He also found that his control wasn't what it usually was. He felt his insides begin to churn. He was going to come!

"Lois!" he groaned, "I...I'm gonna come! It...that feels too good!"

Lois heard the young man's plaintive cry, but sucking his penis felt so marvelous, she decided to let him come in her mouth.

Dennis realized his lover wasn't going heed his warning and struggled to get control of himself, to stem the flood threatening to burst from him, but the harder he tried, the less control he seemed to have. "Gahhhhhhhh!!!!!" he moaned at last and, unable to hold back any longer, he erupted powerfully into Lois's mouth.

Lois felt the young man's erection start to pulsate and knew he was beginning to come. Then he was coming, spewing hot, sticky cream into her mouth! A shudder went through her as she experienced an orgasm of her own! That didn't stop her, she kept licking and sucking the young man until his penis began to soften. At last she let his flaccid organ slide from her mouth. Tingling from the incredible sweetness of what she'd just experienced, her face slick with his come, she stretched out on the bed next to him and kissed him.

"What about you?" Dennis asked. "That was unreal! I made it, but what about you?"

"I did come, love," Lois said softly. "When you came, I did, too. It wasn't as spectacular as it is when you're in me, but it was lovely."

"You really did?" Dennis asked, surprised. He didn't know things like that happened. He'd never come when he was eating her. "I didn't know something like that could happen if we didn't, you know, make love."

"I didn't know it could happen, either," Lois replied and kissed him again. "I love you. Being with you is one marvelous new experience after another."

Dennis kissed her. "It sure is!" he agreed.

"It's almost nine," Lois said. "I have to get going. I have to go over to Heidi's to help her get ready for the wedding. I mean, I am the matron of honor."

Dennis tightened his arms around her, pulled her mouth to his, and their lips coupled in a deep, heated kiss. "That's OK," he said when the kiss ended, "I know how excited you are for Heidi."

Lois extricated herself from the young man's embrace and got up. She bent over, picked up her robe, and slipped into it, fully aware of her young lover's admiring gaze. She looked at Dennis and smiled. "We'll have lots of time after the wedding," she said.

"I'm not sure I can wait that long," the young man replied, grinning.

"I guess you'll just have to," Lois replied. "It is tomorrow, you know."

Dennis nodded. "I know," he said.

Lois walked down the hall to the bathroom, turned on the shower, and took off her robe. She turned and jumped, startled to see Dennis standing in the doorway, nude, and smiling.

"What time did you tell Heidi you were coming over?" he asked softly.

"Ah...I...I just said I'd be over sometime this morning," Lois replied. "Dennis, I really do have to get a bath."

"Go ahead," he said. His eyes moved lovingly over her body.

Lois shivered as her young lover's eyes caressed her. She couldn't get over the effect he had on her. He made her tingle just by looking at her!

"You're really gorgeous, you know that?" Dennis said softly as he moved slowly across the bath room toward her.

"Ah...Dennis..." Lois stammered. In spite of herself, she realized she was getting aroused again. "Uh...my...um...bath..." His arms went around her and he pulled her naked body against his. "My God!" she thought as she felt his erect organ slide between her legs. "He's hard again!"

Dennis's lips covered hers, his tongue thrust into her mouth, and she felt him pulling her down, toward the floor. "Ohhhh!!! I guess I've still got plenty of time to get over to Heidi's! Even if we..." she thought as hunger permeated her once again.

Dennis laid Lois on her back, then he was looming over her. She gasped when his erection slid into her and his hips began thudding against hers. The speed with which her need for him had grown startled her. She felt herself once more rushing headlong toward release.

"Now!!! Oh, God, darling!!! Now!!! Now!!! Yes!!! Yesssss!!! Nowwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!" Lois cried, writhing ecstatically as the young man's plunging organ triggered still another furious explosion of joy. "Too good!!! Oh, God, that feels so good!!! Don't stop!!! Don't ever stop!!! I'm commmmmminnnnnnnggggggg!!!! I'm commmminnnngggg!! I'm commmmmmminnnnnnnggggggg!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

"Me, too!!! Lois!! Lois!!! Me, tooooooo!!!!" Dennis groaned as he exploded into her. Then, his passion spent, he collapsed on top of her.

When she felt her young lover's penis soften and slide from her, Lois extricated herself from under him and got to her feet. "I...Oh, God, Dennis! That was so wonderful!...but I...I do have to get my bath," she panted. She looked at the young man, saw the gleam in his eyes, and added, "And today I need to take my bath alone! If you get in there with me, I'll never get to Heidi's. If the wedding's ruined, it will be your fault."

"OK, but do you mind if I watch?" Dennis asked.

"Ah...I guess that's OK," Lois said. She stepped into the shower. When she finished, she stepped out and began drying off. She was very aware that Dennis, sitting on the toilet, was ardently watching her every move.

"God, I can't believe how beautiful you are!" he breathed.

Lois felt herself flushing. "You always say that," she replied softly.

"That's because you are," Dennis replied fervently. He continued to watch her as she went about getting ready to go to her friend's house to prepare for the wedding.

Heidi found the avid way Dennis was looking at her disconcerting, but she did enjoy it. Having him adore her so unabashedly was heady stuff.

"When are we going to do it?" Dennis asked as Lois applied her makeup.

"Do what, darling?" Lois asked.

"Get married," he said.

"Dennis, we've talked about that," Lois said. "I...I'm still not sure it's such a good idea."

"Why not?" he said. "Heidi's the same age you are and she's marrying Tim. He's only three years older than I am."

Lois turned to look at him. "I...I know, darling, but...well...I..." she stammered. "I mean, you still have two years of college and..."

"Will you marry me after I graduate, then?" Dennis asked.

"Please, Dennis," Lois said, "can't we talk about this later?"

"Sure," he said, smiling. "But don't think putting me off is going to stop me from asking. I am going to marry you someday."

"Oh, Dennis," Lois said. The crazy thing was, she did want to marry him. It was all she thought about. She did love him, and being with him was wonderful. But she just couldn't bring herself to tell him she would marry him, and wasn't sure why.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers