The Wedding Ch. 06

Story Info
Bob Thomas gets close to his pregnant sister.
5.1k words
4.79
55.7k
8
0

Part 6 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 01/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Bob Thomas went to his sister's house after he finished working his eleven a.m. to seven p.m. "morning mid-watch" shift on the Jamestown Police Department. Tim Jackman, one of his fellow officers, was getting married the next morning and, since Bob lived quite a distance out of town, he left his tux at his sister's house in town. That way he could save himself the drive home and be rested for the wedding in the morning.

His sister, Lise greeted him at the door wearing a pink sweat suit. Bob looked at his sibling, a beautiful brunette with shoulder-length hair. Her body was lean, but finely shaped, and she had fantastic breasts, with huge nipples Bob loved to suck. One thing nobody knew about Bob and his sister was that, years earlier, they'd discovered incest wasn't as bad as people made it sound. After they made that discovery, they engaged in it regularly, and continued to do so, even after Lise got married.

The sweat suit Lise was wearing did nothing to hide her obviously swollen belly. Lise was pregnant, but Bob didn't think she'd gained much weight anywhere beside her belly. Her dark hair was carefully done and, even though it was late and she was home alone, it looked as if she was wearing makeup. That was the way his sister was; just because she was pregnant didn't mean she was going to let herself go.

"Hi," Lise said, "How was your shift?"

"Really dull," Bob replied. "We didn't make a single arrest, and we only issued a couple of traffic citations."

"Poor baby," she replied, grinning. "Would you like a cup of coffee?"

"You know I would," Bob told her.

"I thought you might," Lise said. "I put some on a little while ago. It ought to be just about thick enough for you by now." She turned and started for the kitchen.

Bob followed his sister and noticed that her bottom, which was darn nice before she got pregnant, looked even better now. It moved wonderfully under the soft material of her sweat suit as she preceded him into the kitchen.

"Watch it, there, boy!" Bob told himself. "You shouldn't be having those kinds of thoughts about your pregnant sister!"

Lise and her husband Greg, a long-distance trucker, had a nice house, which Lise kept very neat. The kitchen was large and had a breakfast bar. Bob sat down on one of the stools. His sister poured two mugs of coffee and set them on the counter in front of Bob, then she climbed up on the stool next to his.

"How's it going?" he asked. "Everything on schedule in the baby department?"

Lise shrugged. "Everything's fine, I guess," she replied. "My obstetrician says everything's fine and the baby is healthy."

"You scared about having it?" Bob asked.

Lise nodded. "I am, a little," she said.

Bob patted his sister's shoulder. "No problem, sis," he said. "I hear it's no big deal."

"Yeah, right!" Lise snorted. "It doesn't matter if it's easy or not. After the way this one's messed up my life, I'm not about to have any more kids. Mom and Dad are going to have to be satisfied with one grandchild from me."

"Oh?" Bob said. "How has being pregnant messed up your life?"

Lise sipped her coffee, then she looked at him and frowned. "Greg was all excited about my being pregnant. He was walking around doing the proud papa thing...until I started showing. Then, all of a sudden, he's 'sleepy' every time we go to bed. I can't remember the last time he hugged or kissed me!" She patted her belly. "Of course, I do look pretty gross, so I guess I shouldn't blame him."

"Hey, you look pretty terrific to me," Bob said.

Lise gave him a surprised look. "I...I do?" she said. "You aren't just saying that, are you, little brother?"

"No, I'm not" Bob said. "I've always thought there's something about a woman who's pregnant, you know, a kind of glow..."

"Yeah, sure," Lise snorted. "It's easy for you to say that, but..." Just like that, she was crying. Bob wasn't sure what to do, but he figured a hug might help, so he put his arms around his sister.

Lise leaned toward her brother and him hold her as she cried. It felt so good to have someone she could talk to.

Bob sat there, his arms around his sister, feeling very confused. His cock had lurched when she pressed against him, and it felt as if it was getting stiffer!

"Th...thanks, Bob" Lise stammered into his shoulder, "I...I needed that. God!" She went to sit up straight and almost slipped off the stool. She stuck her hand out, trying to support herself, and it wound up between her brother's legs, holding his stiffening cock.

Bob helped his sister sit up straight, but her hand stayed where it was. She didn't seem to want to let go of what she had discovered.

"You...you..." Lise gazed at her brother, wide-eyed.

Bob, not sure what else to do, kissed her. Lise moaned softly and kissed her brother back, sliding her slender arms around his neck as she did.

Bob felt his sister's swollen belly pressing against him and the new sensations amplified his excitement. He thrust his tongue between his sister's lips, where it was met by hers. Her arms tightened around his neck and her tongue lashed his. He slid his hands under his sister's sweatshirt and cupped her breasts, bringing impassioned moans from her. Her breasts were hard and swollen and felt bigger than he remembered them.

"Oh, Bob, what...what are we going to do?" Lise gasped when their kiss finally ended. She wasn't sure what her brother was up to. How could he be turned on by her when her husband wasn't? She hoped Bob wouldn't leave her hanging, like her husband had been doing.

"We...we're going to make love," Bob gaped. He managed to get her bra undone and once he did, his hands wrapped around her hot, swollen breasts and his thumbs teased her rock-hard nipples.

Lise's mouth fell open. "Ohhhhhhhh!!! Godddddddd!!!!" she groaned, her hands pressing her brother's face against her. "Yesssssss!!! Oh, yessssssssssss!!!!!!"

It was the first time that he knew of that Bob was making love to a pregnant woman. He was pretty sure, from what he recalled from health classes in school, that there was little chance of harming the baby if he and Lise made love, so that wasn't a problem.

Lise slid off the stool and, holding her brother's hands against her breasts, looking up at him. "The bedroom! Please, Bob, let's go in the bedroom!" she moaned.

It didn't take them long to get there, even though their legs were a bit wobbly. Once they had arrived in his sister's bedroom, Bob stripped his sister's sweatshirt off, then he had her sit down on the bed and looked at her.

"Bob, please, don't..." Lise stammered. "I...I'm not pretty...this...way...I..."

Bob silenced her with a kiss while his hands worked her sweatpants and panties down over her swollen belly.

"How...how can you...you stand...to...to look at me?" Lise whispered, her face buried in the crook of her brother's shoulder.

"I think you're beautiful," Bob said, and he meant it. He couldn't count the number of times he'd seen his sister naked, but he found the way she looked now especially exciting. She had gained a little weight, but only in her belly which was stretched tight and had blue veins showing against her pale skin. Faint stretch marks were evident, too.

Lise's breasts were swollen and, like on her belly, bluish stretch marks showed on their pale surfaces. Her nipples, surpassingly large, protruded from the rounded masses they capped. Bob drew one rigid nub between his lips and began suckling like a baby.

Lise moaned and clutched his head. "Ohhhhhhh, Bob!!! Oh, Godddddd!!!" she groaned. "It's been so long!!!! That feels so gooddddd!!!!"

"How could Greg not want to do this?" Bob wondered as he sucked his sister's distended nipples. "The man's a serious idiot!" Not only Lise's nipples wonderful to look at, they were incredibly sensitive, too! While he tantalized his sister's breasts with his lips, his hands slid gently over the rest of her.

Bob got a surprise when the baby inside his sister's body moved and one of its appendages pressed against his hand as he was sliding it over her belly. Surprisingly, that added to his desire for her. Over her belly, through Lise's pubic hair, his hand moved, seeking her pussy, wanting to add to the thrills he was giving her.

"Uhhhhhhhh!!!!" Lise groaned. Her hips thrust upward as her brother's fingers came in contact with the swollen bud of her clit. "Oh, Bob, that feels so gooooodddddd!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!"

Bob explored his sister's middle and found she was soaking wet! He couldn't imagine why her husband didn't want to make love to her! She was so lovely and so responsive! She was getting turned on faster than she did when she wasn't pregnant. His fingers slid through Lise's swampy opening, then he thrust one finger into her. His thumb rubbed Lise's clit while his digit probed her insides.

"Yesssssss!!! Oh, Bob, yessssssss!!! Yesssssssss!!!!" Lise cried, her hips twisting and turning wildly. "Yesssssss!!!!!"

Bob abandoned his sister's breasts and began kissing his way down over her distended belly. Once again, he experienced contact with the baby inside her as it kicked against his exploring lips. All the while, his finger kept thrusting in and out of her and his thumb rubbed her swollen clit. Lise was going wild.

"Yesssssss!!! Oh, Bob, yesssssssss!!! More!!! More, Bob!!!" Lise cried, "I love itttt!!! So long!!! So long!!!! It's been so long!!!!!" Despite how turned on she was, she felt her brother's lips continue their downward journey over her body and realized what he planned to do. Her hips arched upward, off the bed. "Yesssssssss, Bob!!! Eat meeeeeee!!! Give me your tongue!!! Give me your tongue!!!!" she demanded.

Bob replaced his thumb on her clit with his tongue and Lise exploded. "Wahhhhhh!!!! Yessssssssss!!!" she shrieked. "I'm...Oh, Goddddddddd...I'm commmminnnnngggggggggg!!! I'm commmminnnnngggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!"

Bob watched, wide-eyed, as his sister's hips twisted and turned frantically. It really had been a long time since she'd had an orgasm! His cock jumped and stiffened, trying to tear its way out of his pants. He wanted her! He wanted her bad! He began shedding his clothes, still caressing Lise with his fingers.

When, finally, the wild spasms shaking her began to wane, Lise lay on the bed, her chest heaving, staring at her brother.

"God, Bob, that was incredible!" she gasped. "I needed that so much! Thank you! Oh, God, Bob, thank you!!"

Bob finished taking his clothes off and stretched out next to his sister on the bed. The minute he did, she was in his arms, kissing him. His cock was pressed against her distended abdomen.

"I want more!" Lise exclaimed between kisses. "I want more! What you did, that just took the edge off! Can you fuck me?"

Bob's cock, trapped against his sister, felt stirring as the baby inside his sister moved again. For some reason, he found contact with his unborn niece or nephew unbelievably thrilling! He had every intention of giving his sister what she wanted. He'd gladly give her as much sex as she could handle. The only thing he worried about was that he weighed quite a bit more than Lise. Anyhow, given the size of her swollen belly, he didn't think the missionary position would work too well. But he did know other positions...

"Lise, roll over, so your back's to me," he said.

"OK," his sister said. She turned, then snuggled back against him, her firm bottom caressing his cock. "Oh, Bob, I think I like this position!" she cooed, then she moaned softly when her brother slid an arm over her, cupped a bloated breast, and began tweaking her nipple. "Yesss!!! Oh, God, Bob, yesssss!!!!" she crooned. She moved her hips and his cock probed deep between her buttocks.

Bob slid his hand down to Lise's leg, pulled it up and draped it back over his leg; then he pressed the tip of his cock, which was jutting through between her legs, against his sister's wet labia. He shifted his hips a little and his cock entered her when he thrust forward.

"Ohhhhhhh!!!!" she groaned. "I forgot about this position!" Her hand pushed his aside and took over caressing her clit while her hips moved, trying to get more of him into her. He could feel her pushing at his cock, trying to stuff it in! She really did need fucking!

Lise's warmth engulfed Bob and the rippling walls of her snug cavern caressed his embedded shaft. Ripples of delight sped up his back.

"Godddd!!!!" Lise murmured. "It feels so good to finally have something in me! I needed this so bad!!!"

"How...long has...has it been?" Bob grunted. Waves of ecstasy kept washing over him as his cock slid in and out of his sister's body. This turned out to be far more exciting than he expected it to be.

"Too damn long!" Lise replied, moving her hips. She could feel brother's cock riding easily in and out of her snug slit. "Way too damn long!!!"

Bob was extremely aroused. He needed to come! He gripped his sister's hips and drove into her, shaking her. The thought occurred to him that the baby probably had no idea what was happening, but that thought faded rapidly as passion engulfed him. "Lise!! I...I can't...I can't wait!!!" he groaned. "I'm too close!"

"Don't wait, Bob!!! Come!" Lise crooned. "I want to feel you come! Please!!!" Her hips began moving with increasing urgency.

Bob couldn't hold back any longer. Like an uncoiling spring, his insides unwound, spewing what felt like an endless supply of his hot cream into his sister. "Lise!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!! Take ittttttt!!!" he cried, as wonderful spasms wracked his body.

"I can feel it!!! Oh, Godddddd, Bob!!! It's so hot!!!" Lise cried when she felt her brother's spend splattering her insides. Her body quivered. "Yesssssss!!! Oh, yesssssss!!! I....I'm...Oh, Godddddd...I'm commmminnnnnngggg!!! Aggggainnnnnnnnnn!!! Aggggainnnnnnnn!!! Yesssssssssssssssssssss!!! Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!" Her tidy bottom squirmed against her brother, milking all of the come she could get out of him, wringing every last bit of pleasure possible from their passionate connection.

Lise's wild movements and ecstatic cries finally and she lay in her bed, pressed against her brother spoon fashion. "My God, Bob!" Lise gushed, "That was incredible! It...it was so good, Like it always is with you!" She wriggled her backside against her brother and his cock, which had remained in her as it softened, slipped out of her. "God! I needed that so bad!" She turned so she could face Bob. "How come my being pregnant doesn't turn you off like it does Greg?"

Bob shrugged and kissed his sister softly. "I don't know, Sis," he said. "I think you're still a helluva foxy chick. The fact that you're pregnant doesn't change that." He chuckled. "And you're still a helluva piece of ass!"

Lise kissed him. "You're so sweet, Bob. And you're such a smooth talker, too" she said. Then she made a face. "I'm all sticky. I've got to clean up and go pee." She slid out of the bed and, naked, padded down the hall to the bathroom.

Bob lay there wondering if there would be more love-making. He was tired and dozed off. The next thing he knew, he was experiencing incredibly wonderful feelings. He opened his eyes, lifted his head, looked down, and saw Lise kneeling on the bed next to him, sucking his cock, which once was rising proudly to attention. He reached for Lise and rubbed her belly, then he cupped her dangling, swollen breasts in his hands and began to tease her nipples.

Lise let her brother's cock slide from her mouth and smiled at him, her lips and chin slick and shiny. "You don't mind that I'm doing this, do you?" she asked, grinning.

"You don't need to ask," her brother told her, "You know how much I love it when you do that to me!" His voice sounded a bit strained.

Lise smiled and resumed licking and sucking her brother's newly risen wand and heard him groan with joy.

Bob wasn't in imminent danger of coming from what Lise was doing to him, but that didn't keep it from feeling wonderful! He laid his head back on the pillow and let his sister have her way with him.

Lise kept at it for a wonderfully long time, then she stopped, straddled Bob, gripped his cock in one of her petite hands, and lowered herself onto it.

Bob experienced fantastic sensations as he slid into Lise. Warmth radiated through him, shaking him.

Once she had her brother's cock fully hilted in her, Lise began rocking her hips. Her motions made his cock lash her insides. "God, Bob, I love this!" she gurgled delightedly. "I love it!!!"

"Yeah, me, too," Bob groaned. He toyed with her bobbing, distended breasts, then he caressed the tightly stretched skin of her belly.

"I can't believe this!" Lise cooed, "I love this!" The motions of her hips grew more and more frantic. "God!!! I...I can't get enough!!! I can't get enough!!!" she mewled. "I can't get enough!!!"

Bob felt his need rising rapidly. He clutched his sister's hips and pulled her down against him, raising his hips, poking his cock into her as far as it would go.

"Oh, shit!!! Oh...Shittttttt!!!!" Lise cried suddenly, her face flushing. "Oh, God, Bob, I...Ahhhhhh...I'm gonna come againnnnnnn!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Yesssssssssssssssss!!!! Yessssssssss!!! Take meeeeeeeeee!!! Take meeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I can't wait!!! I gotta...Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Her body went wild as her passion was unleashed.

"Eeeeeyahhhhhhhhh!!!!" Bob cried when his sister's spasming pussy sucked his explosion from him.

They snuggled for a while afterward, and once more Bob got to enjoy feeling his sister's swollen belly pressed against him.

After a bit, Lise once more excused herself to go to the bathroom. When she came back, she sat on the bed looking down at her brother. "Am I so terrible?" she asked. "Is it wrong for me to think Greg should want me?"

Bob shook his head and caressed one of her slim arms. "I don't think so," he told her. "I think Greg's the one who's terrible. Actually, I think he's a damn fool!"

Lise bent and kissed him gently. "I'm glad you think so," she said, then she stood up. "I don't know about you, but I'm hungry. Ever since I got pregnant, I'm always hungry. Can I get you something?"

"I'll have another cup of coffee," Bob said.

He watched Lise slip on a filmy robe which barely concealed her swollen belly. Then he got up, slipped on his pants, and followed her out into the kitchen.

Lise stood at the counter, making herself a sandwich. "I don't understand why this..." she said and patted her belly, "doesn't turn you off the way it does Greg."

Bob took a sip of his coffee. "If you're eating all the time, how have you managed to keep your figure?" he asked.

Lise cradled her belly in both hands. "You call this keeping my figure?" she asked.

Bob caressed her bottom. "This is still feels like it's in good shape," he said, giving one of her firm buttocks a gentle squeeze.

"You always did know just the right thing to say, didn't you, little brother?" she said, plopping herself on Bob's lap.

Bob was surprised to feel erotic sensations rippled through him again. He cupped one of his sister's breasts and thumbed the nipple. "These aren't too bad, either," he said. "Actually, I think they're a little bigger than they used to be."

Lise shuddered. "God, Bob! That does feels nice! You're right, they are a lot bigger than they used to be." She snorted. "Greg says that's the only good thing that's come out of my being pregnant so far! He says he likes it that my boobs are bigger, but he doesn't ever touch them."

Bob's cock again began to swell, encouraged by the pressure of Lise's fine butt, which she was squirming delightfully on his lap.

Lise looked at her brother, her eyes wide. "Is that...is it what I think it is?" she asked.

Bob nodded. "It sure as hell is," he replied.

Lise looked surprised. "Oh, Wow! I can't believe you're horny again!" She slid off his lap and grabbed his hand. "Come on, let's go back to bed!"

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers
12