The Wedding Ch. 08

Story Info
Joan isn't having a very good time at the reception.
1.6k words
4.56
23.5k
5
0

Part 8 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 01/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Passion In James County VI: The Wedding

Chapter Eight

Joan Dean was looking for Eldon Parkhurst. The had both been invited to the wedding of Heidi Tate, the school nurse at the high school where they both taught, so they'd gone to the celebration together. It was sort of a date, but not an official one.

Although neither of them knew it, both Joan and Eldon were having second thoughts about the relationship they'd recently begun. Joan liked Eldon, and he was a fabulous lover; but she knew she wasn't in love with him, nor did she think she'd ever fall in love with him. Some things Eldon had said gave her an inkling he felt the same way about her. They had continued seeing each other mainly because neither of them had anyone else.

Shortly after the reception began, Eldon disappeared into the crowd and Joan hadn't seen him for a while. Not that it mattered to her. She was having a great time all by herself.

"Joan!" a feminine voice said. Joan turned, saw the school librarian, Clovis Carter, approaching, and her spirits sank. Clovis was not the best conversationalist Joan knew. The homely librarian somehow managed to be both boring and irritating at the same time. "How are you, Joan? Clovis screeched. "You never come into the library any more. It's been so long since I've had a chance to talk with you! Come on, you have to tell me what's been happening in your life!"

The woman took Joan's arm and started babbling about something. As the librarian talked, Joan felt her eyes beginning to glaze over. She wondered if Clovis had any idea how boring she was.

After one of the longest half-hours she'd ever experienced, Joan finally managed to escape from Clovis. She desperately needed to go to the ladies' room, so went into the house and, because the downstairs bathroom was occupied she headed up the stairs to go to use the upstairs bathroom. When she reached the second floor she started down the hall and, as she passed one of the bedrooms, she was startled to hear what sounded like moans coming from behind the closed bedroom door.

Intrigued, but feeling a little guilty about what she was doing, she quietly opened the door a tiny bit. What she saw in the bedroom shocked and, to her mortification, aroused her.

A naked couple Joan didn't recognize was lying on the bed. A slim, dark-haired woman was sucking a man's cock! While Joan continued to eavesdrop, the willowy female climbed atop her lover and impaled herself on his engorged cock.

"Yeah!" the man on the bed groaned, "Fuck me, baby!! You're unbelievable!!!"

The woman went crazy on top of her lover. Joan had never seen a woman move so frantically. Actually, she'd never watched anyone make love before. Her slim hips seemed to be moving in six directions at once. Joan thought for a minute the girl on the bed might tear her partner's cock off, so frantic were the movements of her lean body. The man reached up and grabbed his partner's breasts.

"I'm coming!!!! Oh, baby, I'm commmminnnnnnngggggggggg!!!!!" the lithe woman announced loudly as what looked like a tremendous orgasm caused her slim body to quake violently.

"Fuck!!! Fuck!!!!!!!!! Unnnnnnnhhhhhhh!!!! Unnnnnnnhhhhhhhh!!!!" the man groaned. Joan realized he was coming and shuddered as she imagined what his slim partner felt as his hot cream spewed into her.

"That's really something, isn't it?" a male voice whispered from behind Joan.

At the same time she heard the voice, Joan felt a bulky male body pressing against hers. She turned. Dave Norris, one of the science teachers, was standing behind her, looking through the slightly-open door. "I don't know who they are," Dave whispered, "but they look like they're having a helluva lot of fun, don't they? Give you any ideas, Joan?"

Joan felt Dave's hands slide around her sides, then he cupped her breasts through the soft material of her blouse. She was already trembling with the passion evoked by what she'd seen and her colleague's handling her breasts was raising the level of that passion. As his hands clutched and squeezed her breasts, she felt her legs go weak and sensed that what little ability to resist she might have had was fading quickly.

"Nooooo! I...I can't let Dave do this!" she thought, agonized, but at the same time she continued to quake with need.

"Come on, Joan," Dave said. Holding her by her breasts, he pulled her across the hall and into another vacant bedroom and kicked the door closed behind them.

Joan, wrapped in her colleague's embrace, his insistent caresses sending thrill after thrill into her, found herself helpless to resist his advances, unwelcome though they might be.

Dave had always thought Joan was attractive and had been trying to work up the courage to ask her out ever since he heard she'd gotten divorced. Normally, he was shy, and even though he'd tried talking to her in school a couple of times, he'd never been able to work up the courage to ask her for a date. He wasn't a drinker, but tonight, he'd had a more than a few drinks and those drinks had lowered his inhibitions. When he saw Joan go upstairs, he followed her, hoping he might have a chance to get alone with her and ask her out.

He was as startled as Joan was by what he discovered when he got upstairs. He reacted without thinking and was in a hot embrace with the woman of his dreams before he realized what he was doing. And, once he started, he found he couldn't stop. In the empty bedroom, he guided her to the bed.

"Dave!! Please!!! Noooooo!!!" Joan moaned weakly. "We...we shouldn't!"

"Sure we should," Dave said. He pushed her down on the bed. "You want to just as much as I do. I can tell! Your nipples are as hard as rocks! You can't tell me you aren't turned on!"

"I...I am," Joan stammered, but..."

Dave ignored her stammered protests, pulled up her skirt, then he tugged down her panties and pantyhose. Joan, even though she was still filled with misgivings about what was happening, felt her hips rise to make it easier for her co-worker to strip her clothes off. She lay there, her eyes closed, her fists clenched, her chest heaving, and heard the sound of a zipper. Then she felt Dave's weight depress the bed and his legs brushed the insides of hers as he knelt between them.

When the wet tip of his cock began to press against her vagina she moaned, "Nooooo!!!" But her protests were to no avail. She felt Dave's swollen organ begin to slide into her. "Please, Dave!!! Please!!! Not...not like this!!!" she whimpered.

Dave ignored her protests and kept pressing against her. When his cock was all the way in, he began thrusting forcefully.

Lust, induced by the man's invasion of her body, swept everything else from Joan's mind. Her hips rose to meet her colleague's onslaught and heat flooded through her. She didn't want to respond, but in spite of herself, she was responding. In fact, if this kept up much longer, she was going to come!

"Ohhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" she groaned when, at last, spasms of delight began to shake her.

"Yeah, take it, Joan!!! Here it comes, take it!!!" Dave cried, his hips pounding against hers.

Joan felt Dave's hot juices squirting into her experienced powerful sensations of bliss as his cream bathed her vaginal walls.

When he was finished, Dave pulled his cock out of Joan, got off the bed, and straightened up his clothes. As he fastened his clothes, the reality of what he'd done swept over him. He'd actually raped her! He couldn't believe it! "Ah...I...I'm sorry, Joan," he stammered softly. "I...I don't...I...I don't know what came over me. I...I gotta go. I..." Blushing, his eyes filled with tears, and unable to look at her, he turned and left the room, closing the door behind him.

Joan lay on the bed just as Dave had left her, legs splayed, tears running down her cheeks. She couldn't believe this had happened to her or that she'd let it happen! How was she going to face Eldon when she went back downstairs?

After a while, she struggled off the bed and, on wobbly legs, made her way to the bathroom. When she'd cleaned herself up, she put her panties and pantyhose back on, straightened her clothes, and went back downstairs.

When Joan reached the bottom of the stairs, she bumped into Eldon.

Eldon had a look of concern on his face. "Joan, are you all right?" he asked. "You look a little pale."

"I...I think I may be coming down with something," Joan replied softly. The fact that Eldon was being so nice made her feel even worse. "Look, Eldon, I...I think I'm going to go home. You...you don't have to go if you don't want to."

Eldon didn't really want to leave the wedding reception yet. "Are you sure you don't mind if I stay?" he asked. "Are you sure you'll be all right?"

"N...no, it's OK," Joan replied. "I'll be fine. There's no reason for your evening to be ruined just because I'm not feeling well."

Joan, who felt terribly guilty about what had happened with Dave, made her excuses to the bride and groom, then left. When she got home, she took a bath, and went to bed, but wasn't able to go to sleep for a long time. She lay in bed, tears running down her cheeks, trying to make sense of what had happened to her.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers