The Wedding Ch. 09

Story Info
Bob keeps getting lucky.
1.7k words
4.74
27.3k
3
0

Part 9 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 01/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,332 Followers

Passion In James County VI: The Wedding

Chapter nine

Bob Thomas continued to enjoy himself at the wedding reception after his enjoyable interlude with a pretty female party guest. He was chatting with Angela Bellingham, an attractive older woman who told him she was the bride's aunt. He was surprised that he was talking with Angela even though there were a lot of attractive young women his age, like Nancy, he could have spent time with.

Even though she was in her fifties, Bob found Angela alluring and found himself wondering what it would be like to make love with her as they talked.

"It's been an exhausting day," Angela said. "I think I'm going to go back to my hotel. I need some rest."

"Ah...would...would you like to join me for a drink before you do that?" Bob asked, surprising himself.

The older woman smiled at him. "I can't believe you want to leave this party and have a drink with me when there are so many pretty girls here," she said.

"I wouldn't have asked if I didn't want to, Mrs. Bellingham," Bob replied. "And besides, I'm not sure there are any women here who are prettier than you are."

Mrs. Bellingham flushed and gave him a warm smile. "Please, Bob, call me Angie," she replied. "All my friends do. And since you've extended such a gracious invitation, I believe I'll accept."

Bob smiled at her and said, "Great!"

They left the wedding reception and he drove Angie to the hotel where she was staying. They shared a drink in the lounge and continued their pleasant conversation. When they finished with their drinks, Bob walked with Angie to the elevator.

"You know..." Angie said, "...if you don't think it forward of me, I wouldn't mind if you came up for a while. I...I really enjoy talking with you."

"I'd like that," Bob replied. He still didn't completely understand why he was here with her, although he did find talking with her very pleasant.

They got in the elevator and rode silently up to the floor where Angie's room was located. Once they entered her room, she walked to one of the big windows that looked out over the city.

"My husband and I stayed in this room the last time we came up here together to visit Heidi," she said softly. "I...I took the room because I thought it would bring back old memories."

Bob stood inside the door, watching her, not exactly sure what to do next. "Did it?" he asked.

Angie shrugged and shook her head. "Not really," she said, "all it did was remind me of how lonely I've been since he died."

"What happened to your husband?" Bob asked.

"He...he was killed in a car crash three years ago," Angie replied. Her shoulders began to shake and she sniffled softly.

Bob, realizing she was crying, walked over and put his arms around her.

With a soft sigh, Angie leaned back against him. "I really do appreciate how nice you've been, Bob," she said softly. "You know, when a woman gets to be my age, it isn't easy to meet men."

Bob had sensed her loneliness while they were talking back at the wedding reception and during their conversation in the lounge. He also suspected the invitation to her room might include more than just continued conversation.

"You have a very nice view from here," he said, still holding her. He could smell the scent of her expensive perfume.

Angie nodded. "I do," she agreed, "but it hasn't been much fun enjoying it alone."

"You shouldn't have to," Bob said. "A woman as beautiful as you are shouldn't be alone."

"Thank you, for saying that Bob, but you...you don't have to flatter me," Angie replied, her voice strained. "I'm a realist. I...I know what I look like."

"I'm not trying to flatter you," Bob said. He turned her around, then pulled her against him. For a second, Angela gazed up into his eyes, then their lips met, her arms locked around him, and her body molded itself to his.

When Angie's tongue forced it's way into his mouth and began to lash around, Bob felt his cock begin to harden. He found his reaction to her a bit hard to believe. She was old enough to be his mother, maybe older.

Angie finally broke the kiss and leaned back in his arms, her eyes were wide and her lovely face was flushed. "Bob...what...what are we doing?" she panted.

"I think you know," Bob replied. "I think we're going to make love."

"Ohhh, yesssssss!!!" Angie said, "I hope so!! I need it so badly!"

Angie led Bob to the bed and she began tearing at his clothing. Bob couldn't recall the last time he'd had two women tear his clothes off in one day.

When she had Bob naked, Angie sat down on the bed and stared at his erection. "I need this!" she murmured. Then she slid off the bed, onto her knees.

Bob gasped and a tremor went through him when Angie's lips and tongue slid over his rigid, veined shaft. She took almost all of his cock into her mouth and fondled his balls. His legs began to shake. He hadn't expected her to do anything like this! She was an incredible cock-sucker!

"Got...got to sit down," he stammered, and backed up to the bed. Angie followed him, still on her knees, continuing to devour his throbbing rod ravenously. She was making him wild! "Oh, God, Angie, I'm...I'm gonna...I'm gonna come!!!" he groaned. "Oh, God, Angie, that feels too good!!"

His words seemed to stimulate Angie to still greater efforts. She grasped his hips and fucked her face on his cock.

"Ohhhhh!!!!" Bob cried, his hips arching, "Angieeeeeee!!! I can't wait!!! Oh, God!!! I'm commmminnnnnggggg!!!!" Bolts of hot, sticky fluid spewed from his pulsing cock into the woman's hot mouth. Spent, he fell back onto the bed. She continued licking and sucking until she had him cleaned off, then she let his flaccid organ slide from her mouth.

Bob sat up, and urged Angie to her feet. He started to take her clothes off, but she put her hands on his and stopped him. "I...I'm not sure you want to see me naked, Bob," she said. "I...I'm an old..."

"You're beautiful, I know you are. I want to see you naked," Bob said, resuming the removal of her clothes. "I know you're beautiful."

And she was. Despite her age, Angie's body was full and still taut. Her breasts were large, sagged but a little, and had huge, erect nipples capping them. Those mouth-watering nipples begged to be sucked. Bob squeezed her breasts together and rubbed his thumbs over her nipples.

"Ahhhh!!! Yessssss!!!!" Angie moaned, grasping his hands. "Oh, God, Bob, it feels so good to have you touch them!"

Bob bent and kissed the nipples, sucking one, then the other, into his mouth. Angie moaned with joy and her body began to tremble. He got her lying on the bed and began moving his hands over her, amazed how beautiful she was, what fantastic shape she was in.

Without clothes, Angie looked ten or fifteen years younger. Except for her graying pubic hair, Bob couldn't have told how old she was. What had started as a "mercy fuck" was rapidly turning into a truly pleasurable experience. He slid off the bed and knelt between her legs.

Angie stiffened. "Bob, what...what are you doing?" she asked. "Nooo!!! Don't, Bob...please!!! Not...not that! Oh, noooooo!!!!"

Ignoring her protests, Bob shoved her legs apart and drove his head between them. His mouth covered her vagina and his tongue thrust into her.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!" Angie cried and her hips rose off the bed. "Ohhhhhhhh!!! Do itttttttttt!!! Oh, yessssss!!! Do ittttttttttt!!!!" she moaned. Her legs clamped tightly around Bob's head as, with thrusting tongue, he continued to drive her wild. "Annnnnnhhhh!!!!! Annnnnnnnhhhhh!!! Annnnnnhhhhhh!!!!!" His companion's body was thrashing so wildly Bob had to hold onto her ass in order to keep his mouth in contact with her quivering opening. "Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! Soooooo goooooodddddd!!! Soooooo gooooooddddd!!!! I'm commmmminnnnggggg!!!! I'm commmmmminnnnnnggggggg!!! Thank you!!! Oh, thank you!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

Finally Angie's legs relaxed, fell from his head, and she lay still on the bed. Bob got up and laid down on the bed next to her.

Angie quickly came into his arms. "My Lord, Bob!!" she exclaimed. There were tears in her eyes. "That was exquisite! I haven't been made love to in so long, and I needed it so badly!"

"It's a crime that a woman as lovely as you are should have gone wanting," Bob said and kissed her. Then he moved closer against her and his erect cock brushed her leg.

"My Lord, you have an erection again!" Angie exclaimed, leaning back and looking down between them.

"It shows how much you excite me," Bob told her, then he drew her back into his arms and kissed her deeply once again.

When the kiss ended, both of them were having trouble breathing.

Angie looked at him, her eyes filled with happiness and urgency. "I want you in me, Bob!" she whispered. "Now! Please, Bob, make love to me!"

Bob rolled on top of her and as he did, Angie guided his erection into her body with her soft hand.

As his erect penis wedged into her, Bob learned first hand that Angie wasn't lying when she said she hadn't been made love to in a while. She was as tight as a virgin! The sensations ripping through him as his cock entered her were fantastic!

"You're so big!" she murmured. "It feels marvelous!"

"You feel pretty marvelous, too," Bob replied, beginning to thrust into her. He moved slowly, savoring the exciting grip of her tight nook around his hard organ. He couldn't get over how tight she was!

"Ohhhhhh!!!" Angie moaned. "Oh, Bob, that feels wonderful!!! Wonderful!!!! I'm going to come again!!!! Yesssss!!! Take meeeeeeeee!!!! Arrrrrrrrrgggghhh!!! Arrrrrrggggghhhhhh!!!! Oh, Lord!!! Oh, Lord!!! Yesssssss!!! Yesssssssssssss!!!!" When she came, her body thrashed giving Bob a wild, wonderful ride.

When Angie's orgasm started her vagina began to ripple and milk Bob's erection. The sensations he felt were unreal. "Unnnnnnhhhhhhhhh!!!!" he grunted when he felt his penis begin pulsing, then he was blowing his load into her, bathing her insides with his cream.

"Can you stay longer?" Angie asked as they lay in each other's arms afterward. "I'd really love your company a bit longer."

"I don't see why I can't," Bob said and kissed her softly.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,332 Followers